View Single Post
Unread 25 Feb 2007, 15:48   #27
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How many is too many?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowly
Remove pre-launch?
silly boy
do you really think many people would even attack then?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowly
Many of these suggestions seem to be for the dedicated players to make it easier for themselves, since most of the new people to the game aren't staying up till 4am anyway.

We need more new people to stick around, not less.
For the love of god... The game has 24 ticks in a day. Where does it say EVERYTHING has to happen during a 6 tick period at night? Can you point me to that section of the manual pls, as i seemed to have missed that.

You can attack at any given time. Prelaunch basicly centered the whole game (apart from wars) around the 2-7 GMT tick period which is frankly extremely boring. If ppl would only just realise it doesn't matter when you do attacks, if everyone would for example shift their attacks to 12:00-19:00 GMT instead, you'll get the exact same thing then which we now have in the GMT morning. But i guess ppl just rather stick with the easy and lazy way of playing rather than realise they can make their own timeframes and realising they don;t have to follow the active players who can actually bother to get up at night.