View Single Post
Unread 25 Feb 2007, 12:13   #15
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: How many is too many?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
There's been a lot of discussion through rounds of certain alliances just madly waving smaller planets too. The alliances in question have fervently denied doing it, but really, most alliances with decent intel could just say that:.
Decent intel doest seem to exist in pa any more. I've noticed over the past few rounds a trend for intel officers to get lazy when it comes to gathering intel and as such its become i unreliable on the most part. This round is especially bad, almost daily i'm having to deal with people accusing us of sending 6 waves at their galaxy saying "Multiple Arbiters have confirmed it" but if they supply further information so I can double check it turns out the galaxy wasn't one of our targets (often even being one of our own galaxies which I think its fairly well known that we don't roid galaxies with members in) and none of the attacking co-ords match those of our members. Even when they get the right galaxy half the co-ordinates aren't our members even though arbiters had said they were with no more than 3 waves (and normally 2) being ours

So just because an arbiter says its a single alliance unless its a bitter rival I wouldn't suggest anyone puts too much weight in what it says.

Now I'm not saying some alliances don't do these kind of attacks but pinpointing them has got extreamly tough when so much false Intel is present in alliances arbiters. It masks the people who do it, and leads to false accusations towards alliances that don't and with the small universe and lack of decent targets it just made it worse
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote