View Single Post
Unread 4 Mar 2008, 15:46   #78
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Round 26 Predictions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJN
Jenova will only win if more people dislike the thought of a ND 3 in a row than Jenova winning one round. Asc are due an active round sooner or later. However, alot of people will be more wise to the threat of sk's and cov ops, so I dont agree with Lokken that Asc will ruin quite so many people's planets in R26 as they did this round.

In fact, if Asc just stopped trying to appear oh so innovative and acting like dicks, and just assembled good planets like they can do, they would pretty much cake walk any round where Exi weren't playing.
I never thought the day would come I would stand up for Ascendancy, but the way I see it, they are pointing out obvious flaws with the game mechanics and abusing them in a way that I actually like and find interesting. Of late Ascendancy's strategies have been the only thing that actually makes a round interesting.