View Single Post
Unread 3 Mar 2008, 23:31   #72
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Round 26 Predictions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJN
Yes JBG, and for all these elaborate ploys, it doesn't get you anywhere, you still dont win, unless there is grossly favourable xp formula. I repeat, stick to planet management and Asc will win and you can still have some fun along the way :P
If I wanted to win a round above everything else I'd start an alliance that aimed at winning the round. They aren't really elaborate ploys though, it's more like "hey this would be a cool way of playing because it'll be easy or it'll be funny or people will hate us for it or people won't be able to scan us". The lack of central control usually means that shit happens and sometimes it works.