Thread: Euromillions
View Single Post
Unread 20 Jan 2006, 18:34   #21
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Euromillions

LIsten, it's one in 74 million to one to win. No matter how many play you still have the same odds. No matter how many times it's rolled over, you still have the same odds.
But, again, you have some odds (however small) of winning if you participate.
The woman who won the last largest jackpot, Dolores McNamara who won €115million, lives up the road from me.
She bought her ticket in a local shop, Garryown Stores.

For a laugh I've bought my €4 ticket there.

I think it's just a bit of fun to participate. If you're the type of person to whinge about how unlikely it is, then your missing the point.
If you're the type of person to buy €100 worth of tickets, then you're missing the point too I think.

I'd laugh my arse off if I won, mainly as the same local shop would have sold the two record settting jackpot wins. And the combined personal wealth of our street would rise to above €240 million.

Good luck anyway to those who've entered.