View Single Post
Unread 31 Jan 2007, 13:52   #179
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Ticks stop - rollback etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
It is just madness.

I think we can all agree the ticks were stopped.

However now planets have a significant advantage over me and others. How is this fair?

I ask the pa team to think through the logic (you are a good, smart bunch) dont be stupid and give a sizeable advantage to one group over another.
And if fleets were not recalled we would have had people having an even greater advantage over others As they would have lost their fleets despite not being in that situation before the rollback. And those saying that the rollback should have been more ticks and no fleet recall that would have made the situation even worse

Some people lose out on one attack compared to others with the way it is but without recalling you were resigning some people to lose out on MULTIPLE attacks when they lost their fleet due to the rollback and had to spend the next couple of days trying to regain their attack fleet.

The only mistake made with the rollback procedure is the total recall of fleets, it should have just been outward bound fleets recalled not returning
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote