View Single Post
Unread 10 Jul 2006, 06:16   #7
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Undesirable Galmates.

I honestly have to say that I dont like galaxies anymore.

It isnt what it used to be, its being used by all alliances (including my own) as a place to spy, gather intel instead of teamwork and a friendly enviroment. I think we should remove galaxies and have bigger alliances with random joinings instead but thats just me speaking.

To define what a bad galmate is: Well, in my eyes, a badgalmate is one who runs to his alliance with info of another galmates nick, and is willing to screw his galmate over since he's in another alliance and you dont like that alliance.

I think it has come to a point where some people just dont want to be in their galaxy channel due to all the backstabbing going on in there.