View Single Post
Unread 10 Jul 2006, 05:26   #6
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of
Re: Undesirable Galmates.

I would agree with most of that. Too many people will send out all three fleets at the same time, and get incoming and cry and moan they need defence cuz they left some ships at home that will be destroyed. They'll also be the same people that will ignore the incoming on the Gal Status page and send fleets out anyway instead of defending and then say they couldn't defend because there fleets were out.

Then there's the whiners, the ones that are decent players but whine about every single issue. Had one a few rounds ago that would send a complaint message every day to me, about what we were doing wrong. When I would go to talk to him, I'd ask what he thinks we should do, but he never would say anything, just keep spouting off more complaints, I even asked him if he wanted to be GC...to which he responded that he didn't want to be a minister or GC, he didn't like having any responsibility, he was insulted that I would even say such a thing to him. The worst part is that was round 16 and he was in a Buddy Pack so we couldn't exile him.