View Single Post
Unread 7 Apr 2005, 01:37   #1
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future
Exclamation A call for the old PA players

Well PAwiki is out there, and i think it will become a greatest tool so new PA players get a glimpse of what PA was before and understand how he bacame what it is today. Myself has introduced some players this round who are very exceited about PA ( those who might "heh" this can just keep the thought or explain wtf are you still here ) and they could get a better understanding about who are who and why he is there in his own ally and about the alliances on the universe rank.

We ( the community ) already had many players and alliance's descriptions included on the wiki, tho the information is far from complete many small alliances and players were not included cos many players left, including members of whole alliances.

ofc many may agree that some of these allainces arent important, but the most complete the DB is better for PA and i believe some nostalgic would appreciate to see info about old mates around.

SO what i am suggesting and asking is that all players of the community made the lesser effort of submitting your own history to PA wiki and more, askin old friends and mates who no longer play PA to do the same, go there and tell about old small alliances, BGs, blocks, and their own history. Since most dont come to PA community anumore, some of you could be of much help.

I had some friends who were old PA players ( WhiteSnake, Declan, Ramses, as some of you might remember) and i asked them to include their history what they did, you could call or mail that old PA player who u still knows the whereabouts and ask him to do the same, wont take to much time.

I can say as a new player to the community, the i find PA's past interesting and a must know, maybe some of you find this what im askin stupid, but for most ( i know cause i have contact with many new players ) this could be nice stuff to read.

If they are to lazy to join PAwiki and do the editing, give them this email [email protected] and ask them to send their history that i will do for them.

I must say that all i said above is from my own innitiative and thought, i did without ask autorization of the PAwiki Team. If they feel that i am abusing it doin such thing, lemme know and ill edit the thread.

=edit= forgot to include PAwiki's url, wich is http://www.clawofdarkness.com/pawiki/

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote