Thread: Leadership
View Single Post
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 13:01   #57
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Leadership

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic_Sid
(is whoever neg-repped me for saying Exi would probably win going to retract it?)
I also collected a couple of neg reps for claiming that eXi will win .o/
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwtmc
Saying that eXi were going to win when that thread came up was a meaningless prediction.
Why was it a meaningless prediction? eXilition had proved time and time again that their playerbase was superior to the rest of the universe, people believed that even with fewer players, eXilition still would be able to win.
When looking at eXilition's history, it sure made me think that they were going to win - they took round 14, 16 and 17 off because their players/HC were exhausted after winning a round and they'd never played without the intention of winning.
There was also the the factor that 1up fanboys's main argument for 1up being better than eXilition was the fact that eXi had never won back to back rounds, now eXi were playing back to back rounds and it was their chance to shut the fanboys up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwtmc
Consider that Cart and Mac were running the show and none of us had seen them running an alliance before.
I don't have the best of memories, but wasn't Mac one of the founders of eXi back in round 13? Also, if I'm not mistaken, Mac does/did some HCing in pia (I'm not sure about this) and Cartman appears to have had quite a bit of experience as HC, so it not really like having totally new HCs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman
well if recruiting is keeping peeps out of tag and taking em in at a later stage then 1up has "recruited to win aswell" ... and Sid claiming he wouldnt do such is bs.. and tbh.. then most allies in pa nowadays are "recruiting to try to win" atleast
What is with the inconsistencies? First you claim that "you added out of tag players", it is then revealed that you merged with Nihilum and you claim that it was a merge due to eXilition players playing WoW with Nihilum (despite nobody in the Nihilum tag playing WoW as a Horde character on the Magtherion(sp?) server) and now you call them out of tag players again?
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote