View Single Post
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 16:53   #28
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future
Re: Reply from PAadmins and PA crew needs to improve.

Ok first of all kargool looking at my logs in support your always joining the channels around the same time asking for help. Now, as we are volunteer workers (ie us PA team members) most of the time (when your asking for support as most of us are from the UK) we are either asleep or working as we are on the same time zones. Now, i am usally asleep when you come into support and the last few days you have virtually entered that channel around the same times, that is probably why no PA admin is awake. Now, i can agree perhaps the activity isnt 100% at the moment, but there is also the 'support' button found on the bottom left hand side options ingame above the 'manual' button i beleive. if you get no responce from anyone in irc you can always use that option and we will then get to it as soon as we are awake. Or, leave me a pm as my client is running and ill get to it when i wake up.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder

Last edited by Assassin; 20 Sep 2005 at 17:01.
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote