View Single Post
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 11:52   #26
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Reply from PAadmins and PA crew needs to improve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Arfy
Kargool, I'm not disagreeing with you or anything, but this game revolves around the community. Sure thats unfair as we all know Jolt are far from inputting anything into this game. But, as a community, we are actually pretty good at solving problems in the game, hell, we know it better than anyone else.

What I'm saying is, the community is the real support imo and will continue to be for quite some time.
I am not saying that, the HC and the officers of our own alliance try to help out whenever a member is having problems, or we discover something that needs a better clarification. We go to the support channel, and there is noone around. sometime this problem is right there, right now.

I would like to ask one more question, have the support-crew tried to ask for input from suppor-crews elsewhere? as in other games? Sometimes input from others may lead to a better service you are yourself able to give.