View Single Post
Unread 19 Sep 2005, 23:33   #18
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Reply from PAadmins and PA crew needs to improve.

Okay, let me try to be abit more polite. I know the people in #support is doing a community service and are doing a great job at it, but still, people dont get replies, they go unsatisfied from a place that's supposed to help them. When they do that, they think: Planetarion doesnt care about the players. I dont think that's fair over the players. I love to help people, infact that's why im a HC of an alliance, because I like to help the players playing with me.

The reason for my outburst is the fact that we need to improve the quality of the service, and that logic still stands.

You cannot mute the problem to death, you got to make people listen. And if ratteling some cages make people listen, then im gladly willing to do so.