View Single Post
Unread 19 Sep 2005, 22:37   #5
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future
Re: Reply from PAadmins and PA crew needs to improve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
First off, let me say that the 5 -five- times I have gone into support I have gotten help 1 -one- time. I've gotten a voiced complain from the peoples in my own alliance about the same feedback. I suggest that PA either make up a better strategy on the support channels here or they try to get more people to be avaliable about questions. The technical questions cant be answered if you read the manual, also when people expirience bugs and errors they cant rely on the manual to be much of a help. .

And for the rest of the reply? Well, I prefer not answering any of this. First because you dont know me, second because I dont care, and third I dont wanna be banned from the forums.
i agree that the manual gives as good as nothing for an experienced user. I said above that i go to support for this. i guess if you demand good and support at all times (is needed because of the different timezones etc) you have to pay for it or raise the amount of support crew. Thb i dont know if they have a schedule and plan to have someone always aronud or if that is random by who is just on

btw do you complain only about the activity of support or about the quality of support as well ?

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote