View Single Post
Unread 19 Sep 2005, 22:07   #2
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future
Re: Reply from PAadmins and PA crew needs to improve.

that is the community support we need Kargool !

this round i have not used the support a lot but in the rounds before i frequently visited the channel because i always think you get a better and up to date answer than from the manual
and i cant say that i got not helped there

of course you cant always expect high level admin support by Kal or Kloopy or whoever you wish, but i guess they have other things to do next to PA. You should forget that they only get half paid or not at all as a lot of it is volunteer work.

From someone who just started up with PA you might expect such a reaction but not of someone who wants to be a leader of an alliance and example for those who might look up to them.

Having your own problems with it is one thing - spreading bad word about PA is something else. I dont say that they are without mistakes or that the support should not be improved but this way you wont achieve it - this way you just drive more players away from PA.

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote