View Single Post
Unread 31 Aug 2007, 12:37   #19
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Alertness, Covert operations, and shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
i'm doing my best and if you'd like to help me out (in a non-nda way) by emailing me suggestions/changes (or finding me on irc) i'd appreciate it.

i was waiting for an announcement before posting this but screw it :P
Agreed, the PA team has a long resume of leaving the announcing of things to the last bit for no significant reasons. Perhaps it's the premature announcement and further failure of the passport system, but generally it's better to keep people informed than not.

I think by doing a simple forum search you'd find several threads where a lot of flaws in the current manual are being pointed out, but I guess that's a nonissue too with the total revamp expected. Thanks for the note, but I don't think I'll have the interest and time available to work on it. Otherwise I would've figured the covert operations -related numbers myself. You should maybe recruit Mzyxptlk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
Play around a bit, and you get the value of 127 alert for total immunity.
Thank you.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote