Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   General Discussions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Does anyone here have... (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=187196)

Apothos 1 Sep 2005 08:46

Does anyone here have...

...a hairy back?

I ask because i think i'm getting one, and i'm wondering about the reactions of ladies towards it (i think 'disgust' comes here, but i dunno for sure), and the "cures" people use.

Cheers. :)

Hugin 1 Sep 2005 08:59

Re: Does anyone here have...

No one likes hairy backs.. Some women says nothing just out of kindness, but you can be sure, they do not like it.

I've been shaving my back every summer since I was 19-20 (25 now), except for this one. Dont know why really, but Ive gotten this weird adea about it being 'manly'. Also I dont care about female contact at the moment.

You could remove your hairs with a laser, but that is ****ing expensive. It is better to get a friend to do it and buy him a pint afterwards so (s)he will get over the shock :P
Or you could do it yourself, but that is kinda hard :\

paolo 1 Sep 2005 09:21

I don't have a hairy back, but my girlfriend tells me i'll have to go and wax it off if I ever do.
So wax!

PSH 1 Sep 2005 10:05

I have a mole on the back of my shoulder that produces hair faster then a teenwolf transformation but apart from that I have the all clear.

Apothos 1 Sep 2005 10:22

I'm really dreading getting a hairy back. I'm nearly 26 and am probably going to go bald, so it's a bit of a piss-take. :/

Hugin 1 Sep 2005 11:28

Shave your back and glue it on your head!

A win win situation!

Apothos 1 Sep 2005 11:54

I'll be horrified if i get that much back hair! :o Besides, i think its more dignified to shave a bald noggin, rather than try and fool myself that i don't have one.

Thankfully i don't have either yet, and with a bit of luck i'll make it 'til i'm 30, before i have to really worry about it.

Lady Hawk 1 Sep 2005 12:50

hairy back = turn off - get it waxed

madi 1 Sep 2005 15:07

what lady hawk said

(though if you have a few quid get it lasered off, takes a few months to get through treatments but it never grows back)

Deffeh 1 Sep 2005 19:09

yes, i have a hairy lower back, and im very proud of it. its like a mat, its ****ing great. im a hairy sort of man though

IncubusGod 1 Sep 2005 20:11

How exactly do you go about shaving your back? I have a hard enought time scratching it.

All Systems Go 1 Sep 2005 20:18

You gotta wax it.

Lay strips across a table and lie on them.

Pull them off with some type of gripping deivce i.e. pliers.

IncubusGod 1 Sep 2005 20:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by All Systems Go
You gotta wax it.

Lay strips across a table and lie on them.

Pull them off with some type of gripping deivce i.e. pliers.

Velcro the backs of the strips and attach more velcro to the table. Though it seems to be a little complex.
It would proabably be cheaper to go hire a hooker to shave your back. I'm sure it'd be less than they charge to have it waxed at one of those beauty places.
Plus you might make the hooker a littler happier, as she wont have to have something inserted in her for her to get paid.

It's win win.

ChubbyChecker 1 Sep 2005 22:54

I've got a hairy back and I'm planning on getting it lasered when I can be arsed. I have the money, just not the motivation.
I have a damned hairy front too but there's no way I'm ever getting rid of that. Not for anybody!

Intruder 1 Sep 2005 22:58

Hmm i have not. Tho idd looks bad. but since is one thing you can hide untill is too late (she decieded to be naked in fromt of you) u can delay shaving/lazering for a good time

Sarina_Joy 1 Sep 2005 23:00

How hairy are we talking here?

As long as a it's not baboonesque I really don't give a shit. In fact I find that small triangle of hair just above the bum rather sexy ;)

Apothos 1 Sep 2005 23:09

At the moment, just the odd hair where there weren't any before in the area between the shoulder blades.. but i'm sure this is how it all starts, and i dread becoming 'baboobesque'.

Ephor 1 Sep 2005 23:24

My two elder brothers both have hairy backs. :(

Thermodynamics 1 Sep 2005 23:53

Intersting- Sar was telling us in #forums how she finds a "triangle" of hair just above one's waistline attractive. While I have heard of women liking hair between the stomach and crotch area, I have never encountered this before.

Sarina_Joy 1 Sep 2005 23:57

It's actually between the bum and waistline :\

Deffeh 2 Sep 2005 00:38

triangle? more like a ****ing pyramid. i store my wallet in the tangles

Thermodynamics 2 Sep 2005 02:30

Sorry sar, i was mutli-tasking, apologies for the inaccurcies

Dorraj 2 Sep 2005 03:04

what about those guys in the guiness world book of records, they are heairy as, and the chicks digthem ,lol. Im only 16 nothing to worry about till im atleast 18 :D

Phil^ 2 Sep 2005 03:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by PSH
I have a mole on the back of my shoulder that produces hair faster then a teenwolf transformation but apart from that I have the all clear.

I have one like that on my chin. Its irritating while shaving :/

Thermodynamics 2 Sep 2005 05:22

try having your lip pierced- and having to take it out, and then shave over the hole, I have managed to shred the flesh on the upper part of the hole on numerous occassions.

Blastoderm 2 Sep 2005 10:30

Wax it if it grows...

Appocomaster 2 Sep 2005 11:54

I've had a hairy back since about 16. Testosterone full etc... anyway my gf doesn't appear to like it, and some women seem to like hairy backs (though it appears not the majority). My front isn't quite so hairy (maybe?), but if my collars aren't tight across the neck I have manly chest hair showing. Also, I'm like a central heating system in bed, which apparently is nice in the winter (my girlfriend usually warms her feet up on me, if nothing else :()