Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   Alliance Discussions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Well done Ult (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=199839)

Firebird 20 Sep 2012 18:46

Well done Ult

Well done for the round win guys.

Mzyxptlk 20 Sep 2012 19:24

Re: Well done Ult

None of their previous 5 wins made me feel like I do now: that they did not actually win this round, it's the other alliances that lost it. Lesson learnt, hopefully: you can't bully Apprime into doing what you want them to. But probably not.

Reincarnate 20 Sep 2012 19:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk (Post 3218507)
None of their previous 5 wins made me feel like I do now: that they did not actually win this round, it's the other alliances that lost it. lesson learnt, hopefully: you can't bully Apprime into doing what you want them to. But probably not.

lessons learnt in the PA community? seems pretty far fetched.

oil 20 Sep 2012 20:31

Can someone tell those of us without any friends who's been hitting ult and app respectively over the last few nights, thanks.

Kaiba 20 Sep 2012 20:34

Quote:

None of their previous 5 wins made me feel like I do now: that they did not actually win this round, it's the other alliances that lost it. Lesson learnt, hopefully: you can't bully Apprime into doing what you want them to. But probably not.

I think that has been the case for the last 3 rounds at least now though, so no nobody learns, everyone is too deluded to their own chances of winning rather than just ensuring someone else other than Ultores wins and breaking the streak.

Seeing as HC's dont really change all that often though i cannot see anything happening in the future apart from Ultores wins.

- They have lead from the start and held on to win

- They have kept pace with a decent rival for 800 ticks and then pulled away

- They have been smashed down for 700 odd ticks and still come back and won the round

I think this basically show they can do it anyway they want, you can only beat what is put in front of you and they have done that time and time again

Congratulations Ultores, another round you shouldnt have won but will do so now at a canter....

Korsan 20 Sep 2012 20:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaiba (Post 3218511)
I think that ...

You think too much ;)

Forest 20 Sep 2012 20:51

Too many people with no clue

Mzyxptlk 20 Sep 2012 20:58

Yeah.

Forest 20 Sep 2012 21:19

[21:08] <agar3ss> they dont want to turn on apprime
[21:08] <agar3ss> sorry
[21:08] <Forest> y?
[21:08] <Forest> you know app are planning to hit you right?
[21:09] <agar3ss> cause they stood by us the past few rounds and all through this one
[21:09] <Forest> so u give them the win?
[21:09] <agar3ss> we can outroid them
[21:09] <agar3ss> but if they win
[21:09] <agar3ss> no one seems to mind

Forest 20 Sep 2012 21:29

Quote:

This isn't quite true.

The fact is, I personally did everything I could to have ult/app attack and fight. They weren't interested, app laughing that they couldn't lose and ult saying they were happy for app to win.

A block was put together, in fairly quick time. Originally it was to take down Ult but fairly quickly it became obvious that as app had been supporting Ult for rounds, that it would be much more fun to take down app and give ult the win.

Ult win because we gave it to them, had we decided to let app win then it would be Ult getting hit hard now.

App claim they don't care and will keep saying it over till people believe it, but I have a fair few pm's from app complaining :D

Nice to see them whine

Shev 20 Sep 2012 21:52

There were certainly people in Ult who wanted to hit Apprime, but you're right, there were a lot of us who would have preferred to see them win, despite our fairly antagonistic history with them. As it is that stance seems to have worked out pretty well, although I wouldn't say the round is over quite yet.

Forest 20 Sep 2012 21:59

And already, we see a ult/app nap in place for next round

Between them they have 116 planets out of a total universe of 870.
And we know how they keep telling us they are better players, or at least more active.

Then they wonder why blocks pop up?

Mzyxptlk 20 Sep 2012 22:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Forest (Post 3218525)
The fact is, I personally did everything I could to have ult/app attack and fight. They weren't interested, app laughing that they couldn't lose and ult saying they were happy for app to win.

A block was put together, in fairly quick time. Originally it was to take down Ult but fairly quickly it became obvious that as app had been supporting Ult for rounds, that it would be much more fun to take down app and give ult the win.

Ult win because we gave it to them, had we decided to let app win then it would be Ult getting hit hard now.

App claim they don't care and will keep saying it over till people believe it, but I have a fair few pm's from app complaining :D

If Apprime cared that much they'd have caved by now. They could've had it easy, hitting Ultores along with the rest of the universe. Instead they stood their ground. What does that tell you?

Of course, things are never quite that simple. If Apprime had chosen that initially easy path, then idiot block would've switched sides after a week or so, and hit Apprime with Ultores, as opposed to without. Not an improvement, but I'm sure I don't need to explain that to a mastermind such as yourself.

Amusingly, Apprime was just about coming around to the notion that they could win the round. Play the politics just right, and maybe, just maybe... Alas, then the block came up with their retarded strategy of "we will hit you until you join us" and since then I've not seen a single Apprime member opine that perhaps, yes, they were right all along, Apprime should hit Ultores.

As for Apprime members complaining... You'll have to excuse me, half of what you say I don't believe, and the other half I disregard as incorrect. In the last few days I've seen you made several statements about Apprime's motivations and intentions that were either wrong or plain lies. The belief that attacking someone is going to motivate them to join you is an example of the former. Your claim that Apprime was going around asking for NAPs so they could hit Ultores would be a clear example of the latter.

Firebird 20 Sep 2012 22:15

Forest you do speak some utter crap, no more than 24hrs ago you were pming whining that we are not going to hit ULT and that you will decide who wins.
I told you then that ULT will win and you said "We will decide not you" well I told you then that ULT have won. Pull your head out of your ass. your block is landing is attacking App due to you having no balls to hit ULT and I will say it for the last time,

APP DO NOT CARE ABOUT WINNING. (if there is a single person whining to you please feel free to let me know who said person is so I can remove said person from Appprime).

Mzyxptlk 20 Sep 2012 22:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Forest (Post 3218529)
And already, we see a ult/app nap in place for next round

Between them they have 116 planets out of a total universe of 870.
And we know how they keep telling us they are better players, or at least more active.

Then they wonder why blocks pop up?

Two alliances that don't have to worry about the other creating a megablock to roid them dry in a week. Why on earth they would stick together, as opposed to joining the backstabbing ****s that the last 5 days have shown make up the vast majority in the PA political landscape, is something I will never understand. Fortunately, the last 6 rounds have shown that no one else does either.

P.S. In case anyone had any doubts, there is no Ultores and Apprime have no NAP "in place for next round". That's just another example of Forest feeling unconstrained by insignificant things like "truth".

Forest 20 Sep 2012 22:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk (Post 3218531)
If Apprime cared that much they'd have caved by now. They could've had it easy, hitting Ultores along with the rest of the universe. Instead they stood their ground. What does that tell you?

It tells me they consider App/Ult one and the same.

Quote:

Of course, things are never quite that simple. If Apprime had chosen that initially easy path, then idiot block would've switched sides after a week or so, and hit Apprime with Ultores, as opposed to without. Not an improvement, but I'm sure I don't need to explain that to a mastermind such as yourself.

Depends on the blocks aims :salute:

Quote:

Amusingly, Apprime was just about coming around to the notion that they could win the round. Play the politics just right, and maybe, just maybe... Alas, then the block came up with their retarded strategy of "we will hit you until you join us" and since then I've not seen a single Apprime member opine that perhaps, yes, they were right all along, Apprime should hit Ultores.

There was NO 'we will hit you if you don't join us. I know, I had the conversations. We asked if they would join, they said no. Ult stated clearly they don't mind app winning because they supported us in previous rounds and this one.
We then decided that we would hit app.

At no point did I say we would hit app if they didn't help

Quote:

As for Apprime members complaining... You'll have to excuse me, half of what you say I don't believe, and the other half I disregard as incorrect. In the last few days I've seen you made several statements about Apprime's motivations and intentions that were either wrong or plain lies. The belief that attacking someone is going to motivate them to join you is an example of the former. Your claim that Apprime was going around asking for NAPs so they could hit Ultores would be a clear example of the latter.

Apprime HC spoke with our block about the potential for us to nap app, IF app were to launch on Ult.
The same Apprime hc did so without being approached and of his own free will.
We said we would still hit app that night.

I don't care if you believe me or not, that is the fact of the matter.

And complaining? I have a whole host of logs comprising of 'why are you hitting us, we dont care etc etc'. Yet they keep pm'ing it and clearly do care.

Another fact, it was less than 5 days ago Cardi was boasting that 'app have won already' and that 'app can't be touched'.

Cardi actually made this very personal and he has now found out that he can bully and insult his way through pa, but sooner or later, someone bigger and badder is going to come along and teach him a lesson.

And just incase there is any doubt, I am not playing anymore but if I was to get even one sms telling me app/ult are avoiding each other next round, I would come straight back and spank him again.

Forest 20 Sep 2012 22:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk (Post 3218533)

P.S. In case anyone had any doubts, there is no Ultores and Apprime have no NAP "in place for next round". That's just another example of Forest feeling unconstrained by insignificant things like "truth".

<Hunt3r> good so you know what we will do next round?
<Hunt3r> nap ult pre round pal
<Hunt3r> do what you want

Mzyxptlk 20 Sep 2012 22:32

I can't type very well when I'm doubled over with laughter. Back later.

JonnyBGood 20 Sep 2012 23:45

It's pretty great that Forest has managed to go from being a laughing stock when the community had 100,000 planets to being a laughing stock when it has 800 planets.

Now that, my friends, is consistency.

JonnyBGood 20 Sep 2012 23:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Forest (Post 3218536)
Cardi actually made this very personal and he has now found out that he can bully and insult his way through pa, but sooner or later, someone bigger and badder is going to come along and teach him a lesson.

You have mental issues. Seek help.

oil 21 Sep 2012 02:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Firebird (Post 3218532)
APP DO NOT CARE ABOUT WINNING.

Why?

Forest 21 Sep 2012 05:52

Ahh JonnyBGood resorting to playground insults when the community had 100k planets, and now with 800 planets.

Now that, my friends, is irony.

neroon 21 Sep 2012 07:04

its amusing to read that ultores is really just one of the luckiest alliances in pa history, since they have constantly been able to win just due to other alliances letting them to win.. its like there is no skill (or whatever you call it in this game) involved at all..

bring 6/6 home!

Firebird 21 Sep 2012 07:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by oil (Post 3218543)
Why?

App no longer bother with trying to win PA, it is more like we play out of habbit.

JonnyBGood 21 Sep 2012 08:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Forest (Post 3218545)
Ahh JonnyBGood resorting to playground insults when the community had 100k planets, and now with 800 planets.

No Forest, you are the man. Let nobody tell you otherwise! When men hear of your accomplishments their knees tremble and women go wet. You are the greatest, truly!

Killeah 21 Sep 2012 08:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Forest (Post 3218545)

consistency.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JonnyBGood (Post 3218550)
No Forest, you are the man. Let nobody tell you otherwise! When men hear of your accomplishments their knees tremble and women go wet. You are the greatest, truly!

Irony.

I've tried to make it simple and comparable for you also forest, by puting it next to eachother in the same post.

Cain 21 Sep 2012 09:55

so basicly we are just the best ever? As pa is now there is only 1 way to play for app and ult, nap eachother and wait for the block to hit either 1 of em. It's always the same crappy alliances working together and you ain't improving at all. In the end you have to settle with either app or ult winning cause you cant take out both.

Gl in the future with fighting for allyrank 3, that is untill either app or ult really cba to play the same rounds over and over

and calm down.

Hunterrrr 21 Sep 2012 12:08

Forest please nap us! Please

Hunterrrr 21 Sep 2012 12:10

Forest is deciding who wins! He also decided that his ally is shit and needs to be roided and all! He is the man!
20:13 Forest• anything can and will change, i have full control over the block

TheoDD 21 Sep 2012 12:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cain (Post 3218555)
so basicly we are just the best ever? As pa is now there is only 1 way to play for app and ult, nap eachother and wait for the block to hit either 1 of em. It's always the same crappy alliances working together and you ain't improving at all. In the end you have to settle with either app or ult winning cause you cant take out both.

Gl in the future with fighting for allyrank 3, that is untill either app or ult really cba to play the same rounds over and over

and calm down.

Enjoy playing this way in this decreasing playerbase.
(not like it has affected it)
As for only 1 way to beat app and ult is a retarded comment.
Ultores is an alliances filled with skilled players that cooperate and do things on their own initiative.
Apprime on the other hand is only a troll alliance that tries to unbalance the game further.
Used to be decent, can't say that for the last 3 years.

So how long will this game last? To the point where it's just app and ult left?

Hunterrrr 21 Sep 2012 12:39

As i explained a few times to ct hcs when we are hit by most alliances in uni for most of round you expect us to backstab the only ally that stood by us? Right!

TheoDD 21 Sep 2012 12:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hunterrrr (Post 3218559)
As i explained a few times to ct hcs when we are hit by most alliances in uni for most of round you expect us to backstab the only ally that stood by us? Right!

I've stated for the last 3 years. And your explanations are just bullshit excuses... Care to say otherwise?

"Only alliance that stood by us"
What does that mean in this game?
I would rather see you reformulated that sentence into: "Only alliance we stood by."

See the difference in the logic?

Ultores are good enough players to handle their own play. And have been for the last 5 rounds. Apprime is an alliance like FOCKERS, just with a bit higher memberbase and VNC.

Hunterrrr 21 Sep 2012 12:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheoDD (Post 3218560)
I've stated for the last 3 years. And your explanations are just bullshit excuses... Care to say otherwise?

"Only alliance that stood by us"
What does that mean in this game?
I would rather see you reformulated that sentence into: "Only alliance we stood by."

See the difference in the logic?

Ultores are good enough players to handle their own play. And have been for the last 5 rounds. Apprime is an alliance like FOCKERS, just with a bit higher memberbase and VNC.

Trolling pal? :D

Clearly you have no clue what happened this round you can check the stats at the end of round and you will see.

Wouter 21 Sep 2012 12:59

LOL
I always thought TheoDD was a VNC account :s
funny to see him talk about it!

TheoDD 21 Sep 2012 13:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hunterrrr (Post 3218561)
Trolling pal? :D

Clearly you have no clue what happened this round you can check the stats at the end of round and you will see.

and that was what it took to make your delusional mind to come with a mindless comment.

I have more idea than you think ;) Like how you whined over and over...

TheoDD 21 Sep 2012 13:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wouter (Post 3218562)
LOL
I always thought TheoDD was a VNC account :s
funny to see him talk about it!

says how much you know.

Hunterrrr 21 Sep 2012 13:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheoDD (Post 3218563)
and that was what it took to make your delusional mind to come with a mindless comment.

I have more idea than you think ;) Like how you whined over and over...

Yes and i begged forest for nap!

BloodyButcher 21 Sep 2012 13:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hunterrrr (Post 3218559)

ODDR stood by you too.

Imho, the anti hr/dftkw/apprime/ult/xvx has itself to blame by going after App firsth.
ODDR was urging everyone to go after ult firsth.
Im sure HaveN regretted targetting App before they launched.
dS/ND got themself to blame, their members in 6:6 made sure that no one landed any ult/app in there. Kind of funny both shaz and hut are leaving u both next round.
I have to congratulate CT for their round, even though maybe the memberbase being weaker than earlier they stood out as the best allie beside ult/app.

TheoDD 21 Sep 2012 13:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hunterrrr (Post 3218565)
Yes and i begged forest for nap!

Why did you think i was referring to Forest?
Did i mention him?

eksero 21 Sep 2012 13:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
ODDR stood by you too.

Imho, the anti hr/dftkw/apprime/ult/xvx has itself to blame by going after App firsth.
ODDR was urging everyone to go after ult firsth.
Im sure HaveN regretted targetting App before they launched.
dS/ND got themself to blame, their members in 6:6 made sure that no one landed any ult/app in there. Kind of funny both shaz and hut are leaving u both next round.
I have to congratulate CT for their round, even though maybe the memberbase being weaker than earlier they stood out as the best allie beside ult/app.

"Congrats, you were the best alliance out of the bad ones this round"

Connovar 21 Sep 2012 13:27

How do you kill that which has no life?

Blue_Esper 21 Sep 2012 13:40

kill that which gives it existence

Connovar 21 Sep 2012 13:44

The internets?

BloodyButcher 21 Sep 2012 13:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by eksero (Post 3218568)
"Congrats, you were the best alliance out of the bad ones this round"

They were the only alliance that any sense at all with what they did politicaly beside ult/oddr/dftkw.

Reincarnate 21 Sep 2012 14:12

this thread is even funnier than the usual one each round. it has, somehow, managed to have more stupidity and less intellegence. which, to be honest, i did not think was possible.

kudos PA community

Cain 21 Sep 2012 14:40

I don't know what nobody alliance you are part of but as PR i see the need to teach you a little. As it is now we ARE enjoying it in Apprime, we haven't been playing to win for quite alot of rounds now. Hell we repeated this same shit over and over and over but you still don't seem to get it?

When Apprime started playing we encountered the same crap as you can see now, all moronic alliances(?) teamup trying to take Apprime down. After winning all those rounds we grew tired of beating the same block every time even when they had 4 or 5 times the numbers we had. The active part in App left/got kicked etc to create Ult or App_v2 cause they still had the desire to win while the rest (App as it is now) just cba anymore.

Now still nothing has changed. App_v2/Ult keeps winning, all those groups of ppl still keep blocking trying to take em down. ( Prolly best to call them groups instead of alliance cause they really ain't ;p ) Now it's funny that you call us a troll alliance just because we dont help the retarted block this time? It's not thanks to the great skill of Ult that they win every round, last round Haven ****ed up greatly by taking on Apprime with Ult winning as result. What do you all do this time? Gangbang App again, hey look: Ult wins omfg how is this possible?

Let me say it again: We don't carrrrrreeeee if Ult wins, only YOU care. Instead of complaining at us channel that energy into becomming less shit yourself. Don't you think it's funny you need a block to roid Apprime when we ain't even (as you say it) a decent alliance?

Summary!
1) Apprime does not care as we are awesome.
2) You are all shit.
3) Game wont last unless you become less shit and stop bothering (the not even decent alliance) Apprime to hit Ult.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheoDD (Post 3218558)
Enjoy playing this way in this decreasing playerbase.
(not like it has affected it)
As for only 1 way to beat app and ult is a retarded comment.
Ultores is an alliances filled with skilled players that cooperate and do things on their own initiative.
Apprime on the other hand is only a troll alliance that tries to unbalance the game further.
Used to be decent, can't say that for the last 3 years.

So how long will this game last? To the point where it's just app and ult left?

BloodyButcher 21 Sep 2012 14:57

Funny Cain, but you did care for the win. Stop that bs right away. You choose not to join in on raping ult, wich ive been trying to tell the other side all week. CT/FAnG/ND should do like app/ult did this round with BPs, putting HCs in bp with each other will be a major change to politics im sure.

eksero 21 Sep 2012 16:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
Funny Cain, but you did care for the win. Stop that bs right away. You choose not to join in on raping ult, wich ive been trying to tell the other side all week. CT/FAnG/ND should do like app/ult did this round with BPs, putting HCs in bp with each other will be a major change to politics im sure.

What would that change, and how?

Cain 21 Sep 2012 16:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher (Post 3218576)

Oh sorry i forgot you were a member of Apprime who knew what we were doing this round... or wait ah man you ain't? That might explain your retarded claim. Maybe if we were planning on winning we would have hit Ult but we do n......... do i actually have to say it AGAIN?

seriously you ppl need to go buy some glasses, like this it isn't working

Clouds 21 Sep 2012 17:27

Didn't Butch3r get rejected from Apprime this round?