Round 99, Winter Round and Round 100
Round 99 - 99 problems completed on Friday, and the End of Round Ceremony (EoRC) completed in #eorc on Discord (accessible via the com unit). Please view it on Discord if you wish to review the minutes.
The top 3 planets were as follows:
1) 7:7:6 Sjor____ of ODDR
2) 9:5:7 Sevenseas of ODDR
3) 4:5:5 TorTu of Nomads
They all received a credit.
The top galaxy was as follows:
9:5:1 Wk of Pink Fluffy Unicorns (MoW)
9:5:2 zagaveg of DLR
9:5:3 MRG of VGN (MoD)
9:5:4 MntrX of Nomads
9:5:5 CBA of Hounds (GC)
9:5:6 0ffmind of Pink Fluffy Unicorns
9:5:7 Sevenseas of ODDR (MoC)
9:5:8 hone of ODDR
CBA received 5 credits to allocate between the galaxy.
The top alliance was Nomads, breaking the winning streak of DLR, who won the two previous rounds. This was their first victory in 5 rounds - congratulations to them!
They received 5 credits to allocate between the alliance members.
Havoc setup was subsequently completed as follows:
- All researches completed
- 500 million resources total (split over metal/crystal/eonium according to race)
- 3000 asteroids total (split over metal/crystal/eonium according to race)
- 30 of each factory, 30 wave amplifiers, 50 security centres and 30 of each refinery ADDED to each planet
- Fleets recalled
- XP kept
- Asteroid mining limits increased to 8 million asteroids total
- Maximum construction limit set at 800 constructions
- Ticks set at every 15 minutes.
- Alliances have been reset and new alliances allowed for havoc, maximum size of 30.
- Increasing donation limits and fund sizes by 100x
Havoc started at 09:00 GMT on Saturday, 10th December, and continue until Thursday, 15th December, at 20:00 GMT.
This will be a free round.
The Winter Round dates are as follows:
- Signups opening on Tuesday, 13th December at 20:00 GMT
- Ticks starting on Friday, 16th December at 20:00 GMT
- Ticks ending on Friday, 30st December at 20:00 GMT
- Immediate havoc (same as above havoc setup, minus alliance changes)
- Havoc ending on Thursday, 12th January 2023 at 20:00 GMT
Setup as follows:
- Ticks will be every 15 minutes
- In-galaxy defence will be 3 ticks not 5
- Galaxies will be buddy packs of 5 plus randoms. We strongly encourage you to use buddy packs, though!
- The shuffle will take place at tick 12 (22:45 GMT on Friday, 16th December).
- Stats will be available by signup
- Presents will be back for each galaxy after shuffle
- There will be 30 man alliances with a -2 ETA bonus.
Round 100 will have signups starting on Friday, 6th January, with ticks starting on Friday, 13th January at 20:00 GMT and finishing on Friday, 3th March at 20:00 GMT. This will be a paid round.
This will consist of buddy packs of 4. There will be 6 races, special bonus asteroids and a return of Military Scans, amongst other things.
More information will follow shortly.
Originally Posted By Appocomaster