User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 30 Jul 2006, 19:58   #1
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
GD Meet Pictures!

I would write a tale chronicling our events of the night but apparently Yahwe is already doing it, so that saves me the effort.

Here are the pictures (and 2 videos!)!

In case you don't know who people are, these pictures have us in so I'll point us all out:

From left to right, furball, Minty, TomKat, Deepflow, pig and Yahwe

Dante on the left, T+F on the right

I imagine these 4 will crop up in Yahwe's story. The one on the left is the one I "pulled". The second from the left is the one everyone else seemed to be trying to pull. The one in the middle is... well you can see for yourself. The one on the far right (in my opinion) was the most attractive but noone seemed to want to try and seduce her with their internet charm

Aaaaaaaand my favourite picture of the night is here. If anything in this world assures that Phang will remain homosexual, THIS is it.

The two videos (one by accident) can be found here and here. I have no idea what we were doing with the pole and the girls but hey. "I wish this pole was Tom "

All are found HERE.

Last edited by Tomkat; 30 Jul 2006 at 20:14.
Tomkat is offline   Reply With Quote