User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 18 May 2010, 19:14   #1
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future
I heard

bad things will happen next round.
feel free to discuss
Unread 18 May 2010, 19:16   #2
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all
Re: I heared

i think that is a proven, factual rumour, thats what i was told.
[19:10] <coffee-> dont worry about Reincarnate he is an angry man

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2010, 19:19   #3
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

did you hear evo is sharing gals with ODDR?
Unread 18 May 2010, 19:21   #4
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

no but i heard ODDR has some evo in their BPs

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Unread 18 May 2010, 19:31   #5
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

People are BPing together again?!

Bastards!!
Unread 18 May 2010, 19:34   #6
Scott

Scott is a jewel in the roughScott is a jewel in the roughScott is a jewel in the rough

I heard Cain and Hanzi are adopting a child from Haiti to eventually replace Cardi.
Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2010, 21:06   #7
Cain
Awesome

no brown spawn of satan could replace cardi in and way ( ANY WAY! ANY)

oh and i heard santa's new ally is called OSIRIS
or SETH... actually i have no idea
Unread 18 May 2010, 21:14   #8
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cain View Post
oh and i heard santa's new ally is called OSIRIS
or SETH... actually i have no idea
I heard its called Elusive.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2010, 21:25   #9
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

and I heard apprime already declared war on said alliance no matter what they name it!

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2010, 21:42   #10
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

I heard they called it Denial.
Unread 18 May 2010, 22:46   #11
t3k
The Video Guy

[21:44:49] <Kenny> around?
[22:33:40] <SantaWORK> hey
[22:33:51] <Kenny> Hey man
[22:33:52] <Kenny> So
[22:34:01] <Kenny> What are the chances we can call our alliance Denial?
[22:38:50] <SantaCruz> denial isn't me tho
[22:40:59] <SantaCruz> it makes me happy to see how it pisses off jbg that i would name an alliance something so stupid
[22:41:08] <SantaCruz> or that light can't even read the name right
[22:41:23] <Kenny> If you think nobody likes "Osiris"
[22:41:35] <Kenny> Try using the name "Denial" and tell me which people dislike the most
[22:42:08] <Kenny> I don't dislike 'Osiris'
[22:42:18] <SantaCruz> i really like the name :-/
[22:42:21] <SantaCruz> but, i like history
[22:42:27] <Kenny> Denial has more of that!
[22:42:34] <Kenny> I can see you're tempted!!
[22:42:45] <SantaCruz> no i'm not ;-P
[22:42:54] <Kenny> YOU'RE ALREADY IN DENIAL!!!
[22:43:16] <SantaCruz> i'm goin to deny any of this
[22:43:17] <Kenny>
[22:43:27] <Kenny> THAT'S THE SPIRIT!!

There you have it, settled.
Unread 18 May 2010, 22:50   #12
SantaCruz
I've been around

SantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to behold

i think! you people don't think and just type whatever

fu kenny :-P
Unread 18 May 2010, 22:59   #13
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
[22:40:59] <SantaCruz> it makes me happy to see how it pisses off jbg that i would name an alliance something so stupid
Planetarion - 99.5% about JBG, 0.5% about other people in Ascendancy.
Unread 18 May 2010, 23:03   #14
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

Quote:
we are?

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2010, 23:46   #15
Cain
Awesome

anyone heard the evo/oddrsharinggalsrumour is being denied?
Unread 18 May 2010, 23:48   #16
t3k
The Video Guy

lol
t3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2010, 00:20   #17
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Kenny you suck.
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2010, 01:11   #18
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I say I consider playing this round, next thing I notice is this thread on the forums.

Coincidence??!

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2010, 03:05   #19
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Dunno why they didn't like my idea of 'YCNADNECSa'
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2010, 03:07   #20
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psi_K View Post
Dunno why they didn't like my idea of 'YCNADNECSa'
Might have been the sheer suckage of it?

You could at least have gone for something like "YMCAscendancy", you know, the obvious gay pun of a bunch of raging fags.
Unread 19 May 2010, 03:24   #21
Reincarnate
ToF

what an awesome thread. i am learning some many facts about next round!

Unread 19 May 2010, 06:28   #22
ricoshay
Save energy: Be apathetic

ricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to behold

I heard Asc will pnap PATSA in an attempt to make the PA-team less crappy!
Unread 19 May 2010, 06:37   #23
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

Quote:
anyone heard the evo/oddrsharinggalsrumour is being denied?
if its an attempt at humor, it failed

Finally retired
Unread 19 May 2010, 08:27   #24
t3k
The Video Guy

I think he was playing on the 'Denial' theme I'd brought up in an earlier post. In which case I found his post funny.
Unread 19 May 2010, 09:40   #25
HeimdallR

Quote:
more like trying to be funny this way, can't see how it can be tho

Finally retired

Last edited by HeimdallR; 19 May 2010 at 09:47.
Unread 19 May 2010, 09:46   #26
Cain
Awesome

Re: I heard

Could it be possible it is a combination of both?
Unread 19 May 2010, 09:54   #27
HeimdallR

Who really cares

Finally retired
Unread 19 May 2010, 10:07   #28
Cain
Awesome

Sorry but this part of the forum is for:
"" This forum is for serious discussions between/about the various alliances in Planetarion ''

So if you ain't open to discussion i would like to ask you to stop posting here. Thx in advance
Unread 19 May 2010, 10:16   #29
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeimdallR View Post
if its an attempt at humor, it failed
Aren't you the partypooper !!!

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2010, 10:40   #30
HeimdallR

Quote:
Sorry but this part of the forum is for:
"" This forum is for serious discussions between/about the various alliances in Planetarion ''

So if you ain't open to discussion i would like to ask you to stop posting here. Thx in advance
why did you create and keep responding to this thread then titface
You have done nothing but spout out shit remarks

Finally retired
Unread 19 May 2010, 10:42   #31
Reincarnate
ToF

HeimdallR you need to chill out, maybe smoke something illegal.

Unread 19 May 2010, 10:49   #32
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I have to side with Cain here. If you don't care, why post?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2010, 11:00   #33
Reincarnate
ToF

never side with cain! also, he doesnt even care!

Unread 19 May 2010, 11:00   #34
Cain
Awesome

He's just angry that he ain't hearing important pa facts.

I also heard Catwoman ( who is very hot ) is upset about not getting invited to other channels on the netgamers irc server. This might even be related to real life problems and is the MAIN reason ND ain't playing to win.
Unread 19 May 2010, 11:02   #35
HeimdallR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
I have to side with Cain here. If you don't care, why post?
read up, he is just being retarded, meh **** it

Finally retired
Unread 19 May 2010, 11:02   #36
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

I heard Cain has a fat girlfriend.

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Linkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2010, 11:05   #37
Reincarnate
ToF

Quote:
dude whats with all the anger??

please try to have a sense of humour or just stay out of nonsense threads, ta

Unread 19 May 2010, 11:06   #38
Cain
Awesome

Please, that's like round 30 information... don't you hear any new underground facts?
Unread 19 May 2010, 11:07   #39
Reincarnate
ToF

i have missed alot of rounds so this is all good info for me.

Unread 19 May 2010, 11:09   #40
Cain
Awesome

Quote:
The second insult already... why are you being so mean to me?
Unread 19 May 2010, 11:13   #41
Reincarnate
ToF

be honest cain, you probably deserve it for something.

i heard you were creating all the wars this round so maybe for that?

Unread 19 May 2010, 11:50   #42
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Please, that's like round 30 information... don't you hear any new underground facts?
I heard your girlfriend is so fat she can't even fit into the underground.

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Linkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2010, 11:59   #43
Phantasm
Egotistical Megalomaniac

Phantasm is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
The second insult already... why are you being so mean to me?
If he insults you again you should JIHAD him
Unread 19 May 2010, 12:32   #44
Cain
Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantasm View Post
If he insults you again you should JIHAD him
I will man, i will
Unread 19 May 2010, 12:37   #45
Cain
Awesome

I heard Subh has winning as goal this round also, can anyone confirm?
Unread 19 May 2010, 12:41   #46
Scott

Scott is a jewel in the roughScott is a jewel in the roughScott is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
I heard Subh has winning as goal this round also, can anyone confirm?
'if its an attempt at humor, it failed '
Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2010, 13:09   #47
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of

Quote:
boring things will happen next round.
feel free to discuss
tftfy
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2010, 14:12   #48
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Which you just said you don't care about.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2010, 14:13   #49
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkie View Post
I heard Cain has a fat girlfriend.
max isnt really that fat...

robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2010, 16:00   #50
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

S3XYTIME is not playing next round due to our glorious and incredibly sexy leader Hellkicker being somewhere in china!

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote