User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 18:09   #1
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Strength +10

I was on duty today in the playground, and some kids were playing dodgeball (essentially throwing a ball at each other, if they get hit they go out).

They were pretty strong with the ball, and they were only 14-15 year olds. They could probably throw it faster than me, I realised.

I've never been very strong with my arms. I'm ace at catching, and am accurate at throwing, I'm just not very strong. My leg strength and stamina is reasonably high, I'd like to think, as I do a lot of walking (I enjoy it, it helps clear your mind).

I was just wondering if any of you had any simple way of increasing my upper body strength? I don't know much about jargon, so if any of you are gym bunnies then put it in layman's speak for me please :P

I don't really want to go to a gym or spend much on getting fitter in my body.

Should I invest in something like dumbbells? Or just do a few pressups?

Advice?

Hey, just thinking - this could be my new years resolution

PS i don't want to increase my upper body strength just so i could beat these kids at dodgeball - teachers arent allowed to play, much to my disappointment