User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying

Unread 18 Jul 2004, 19:27   #101
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold
Re: Legend of the Dragon - Quest for Glory - The Age of Heros

New and shinily army stuff.

Fluffie
70 gp
Human(; Knight Templar)
Part of the Knight Templar Regiment, so he receives their +1 Damage, +1 to Hit, +1 Armour Class and Double Damage as well)
Field Plate Armour
Kite Shield
Lance
Broadsword
Heavy Warhorse (Plate Barding)
+3 Damage
+3 to Hit
+3 Armour Class
Double Damage
Lightweight
+1 damage versus all
x3 movement rate (on horse)
Divine Frenzy (2 x per day)
x3 Staff of Healing (Heals 1 unit per Battle)

Command - 3
Charisma - 3
Luck - 4

(Glory: 1000)
Fanatics
Leadership
Resist Fear
Resist Terror
Cause Fear
Cause Terror
Move Fast
Fast Attack
Dodge
Evade

50 Knights Templar - Lead by Fluffie.
Fierce warriors on horse and on foot.
Field Plate Armour
Kite Shield
Lance
Broadsword
Heavy Warhorse (Plate Barding)
+3 Damage
+3 to Hit
+3 Armour Class
Double Damage
Lightweight
+1 damage versus all
x3 movement rate (on horse)
Divine Frenzy (2 x per day)
If these are in your army you get a +1 morale/+1 to hit.
CANNOT BE IN THE SAME ARMY AS PALADINS.
MUST HAVE SQUIRES.

51 Squires (Including Fluffie's private Squire.)
Chain Armour
Mace
Crossbow
Kite Shield
Light Warhorse
+3 Damage
+3 to Hit
+3 Armour Class
Double Damage
Lightweight
Longer Range
When used with Knights Templar/Paladins/Heavy Cavalry they give a boost of +2 to Hit/+2 Damage.

Medicore Hero
Part of the Nomad Regiment, so he receives their +1 Damage, +1 to Hit, +1 Armour Class and Double Damage as well)
Chainmail Armour
Buckler Shield
Long sword
Spear
Horse Bow + 2 Quivers of Arrows
Medium War Horse
+3 Damage
+3 to Hit
+3 Armour Class
Double Damage
Lightweight
Longer Range
Scouting
Fast move
First Strike (they get a first attack)

Leads the unit
Has +1 morale.
Has +1 to hit.
Has +1 to damage.
And increases chance of success if routing/fleeing or rallying.
These also mean that the units that have these fellows are more likely to
follow orders and stand fast.

50 Nomads - Lead by Medicore Hero
Chainmail Armour
Buckler Shield
Long sword
Spear
Horse Bow + 2 Quivers of Arrows
Medium War Horse
+3 Damage
+3 to Hit
+3 Armour Class
Double Damage
Lightweight
Longer Range
Scouting
Fast move
First Strike (they get a first attack)

Army name, history and so on still to follow. Suffice to say, they met when the Knights Templar were on a crusade and endured something so terrible and evil together, that there is an almost unnatural bond between them. They have sworn to ride and fight until all 'evil' is cleansed from the land... No matter what. If there has to be choosen between one evil and another lesser evil to possibly defeat the bigger evil...

There is no answer yet as of to what may happen.

The greater, ultimate and in the end total 'good' is their goal though.
Unread 18 Jul 2004, 19:32   #102
No Dachi

No Dachi is infamous around these parts

At Lady Ravayne's address, No Dachi returned the bow, again from the waist, holding low for several seconds to show more-than-adequate honour. He bowed again at her talk of Clan fighting spirit, before speaking.

"I can assure you, My Lady," He said, his expression impassive and betraying no clue as to the workings of his thoughts, "that the honourable Captains are entirely their own masters." At the mention of the other Captains, he turns facing to one side and bows to them each in turn. "You do our Clan great honour with your compliments, I only hope that my samurai will be able to live up to your accord.The war with Kou Chou continues on, and we will not stop fighting untill the userper's swords lie shattered in the earth and his clan's power is broken. I have left the bulk of our forces in Akatsurrai to continue the fight. In the meantime, we have crossed the ocean to these other lands to do battle with the Greater Evil, that of Hexis and his minions." This said, he listens to the rest of the Lady's speech with half his head, and considers the battle to come with the rest. Many of his generals had advised against leaving Akatsurrai to return to the old lands, but No Dachi had come to realise that recapturing his father's Empire would be useless should Hexis achieve victory across the seas. Lady Ravayne came then to the end of her briefing, introducing each of the heroes one by one. The last hero's name and appearance surprised him - a samurai, and, by the look of him, a veteran of many battles. Although his service as a mercenary was perhaps odd, his motives were obviously not purely materially-based, for appropriately he wished for justification of the Captain's command. With the Lady's speach over, No Dachi immediately sought out the other Eastern man - Se-Gah his given name. Reaching him, the Shingen bowed from the waist.

"I greet you, Se-Gah the Samurai. I hear that you and your men are for hire, and I wish to employ you. Your wish to hear why my cause deserves your service is both honourable and wise. My full name and title is Shingen Asanawa No Dachi, I am the rightful Shogun of Akatsurrai. My father was betrayed and murdered by Kou Chou, and his clan's samurai forced to retreat across the oceans to these lands in order to protect the rightful heir, the man that now stands before you. Watched over by our surviving soldiers, I grew to become a mercenary much like yourself, unknowing of my past and my lineage. Then, one fateful day, I came across a Monk by the name of Sar Ai. My family's faithful servant for generations, he had also guarded me carefully as I grew, and had guarded with me a great secret left to him by my father, but I knew none of this. Soon after, my men and I fought a great batttle alongside an army of thousands of other courageous warriors, lead by other Captains. We broke the siege of Delpton and saved the city from ruin. After that battle, Sar Ai told me of my true heritage and of my birthright. I was shaken, but I knew what honour required of me. To return to my homelands and reclaim what was rightfully mine. We departed with the entirity of our surviving samurai for Akatasurrai and Tojo Island, the Clan's ancestral homeland. The voyage was long and arduous, but we were driven by our determination to with back the honour of our Clan's name. We landed, once more returning to the soil of Akatsurrai, and just ahead of the beaches we did battle with a great army sent by Kou Chou. There, before my army and his, I affirmed my birthright by rallying the great Spirit Dragon, guardian of the Asanawa line, to my side. We routed Kou Chou's army, killing many of his best soldiers, before continueing on the fight. My goal is to take back the Shogunate that was stolen from my father, avenge his death and the dishonour to my Clan, and destroy the murderer Kou Chou, uniting the lands of Akatasurrai before me. However, I know also that the sight of my own personal objective must not blind me from working toward the Greater Good, the eliminated of the foul Lord Hexis and the destruction of his power." Having recounted his story in full, if not in detail, No Dachi finally paused. "That is my Clan's story, Se-Geh. Will your samurai join us in our struggle?"
That Noble Sin; whilst Luxury
Emply'd a Million of the Poor,
And odious Pride a Million more.'

-The Grumbling Hive: or, Knaves Turn'd Honest, Bernard Mandeville
No Dachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2004, 21:26   #103
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Lady Hawk is infamous around these partsLady Hawk is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Dachi
At Lady Ravayne's address, No Dachi returned the bow, again from the waist, holding low for several seconds to show more-than-adequate honour. He bowed again at her talk of Clan fighting spirit, before speaking.

"I can assure you, My Lady," He said, his expression impassive and betraying no clue as to the workings of his thoughts, "that the honourable Captains are entirely their own masters." At the mention of the other Captains, he turns facing to one side and bows to them each in turn. "You do our Clan great honour with your compliments, I only hope that my samurai will be able to live up to your accord.The war with Kou Chou continues on, and we will not stop fighting untill the userper's swords lie shattered in the earth and his clan's power is broken. I have left the bulk of our forces in Akatsurrai to continue the fight. In the meantime, we have crossed the ocean to these other lands to do battle with the Greater Evil, that of Hexis and his minions." This said, he listens to the rest of the Lady's speech with half his head, and considers the battle to come with the rest. Many of his generals had advised against leaving Akatsurrai to return to the old lands, but No Dachi had come to realise that recapturing his father's Empire would be useless should Hexis achieve victory across the seas. Lady Ravayne came then to the end of her briefing, introducing each of the heroes one by one. The last hero's name and appearance surprised him - a samurai, and, by the look of him, a veteran of many battles. Although his service as a mercenary was perhaps odd, his motives were obviously not purely materially-based, for appropriately he wished for justification of the Captain's command. With the Lady's speach over, No Dachi immediately sought out the other Eastern man - Se-Gah his given name. Reaching him, the Shingen bowed from the waist.

"I greet you, Se-Gah the Samurai. I hear that you and your men are for hire, and I wish to employ you. Your wish to hear why my cause deserves your service is both honourable and wise. My full name and title is Shingen Asanawa No Dachi, I am the rightful Shogun of Akatsurrai. My father was betrayed and murdered by Kou Chou, and his clan's samurai forced to retreat across the oceans to these lands in order to protect the rightful heir, the man that now stands before you. Watched over by our surviving soldiers, I grew to become a mercenary much like yourself, unknowing of my past and my lineage. Then, one fateful day, I came across a Monk by the name of Sar Ai. My family's faithful servant for generations, he had also guarded me carefully as I grew, and had guarded with me a great secret left to him by my father, but I knew none of this. Soon after, my men and I fought a great batttle alongside an army of thousands of other courageous warriors, lead by other Captains. We broke the siege of Delpton and saved the city from ruin. After that battle, Sar Ai told me of my true heritage and of my birthright. I was shaken, but I knew what honour required of me. To return to my homelands and reclaim what was rightfully mine. We departed with the entirity of our surviving samurai for Akatasurrai and Tojo Island, the Clan's ancestral homeland. The voyage was long and arduous, but we were driven by our determination to with back the honour of our Clan's name. We landed, once more returning to the soil of Akatsurrai, and just ahead of the beaches we did battle with a great army sent by Kou Chou. There, before my army and his, I affirmed my birthright by rallying the great Spirit Dragon, guardian of the Asanawa line, to my side. We routed Kou Chou's army, killing many of his best soldiers, before continueing on the fight. My goal is to take back the Shogunate that was stolen from my father, avenge his death and the dishonour to my Clan, and destroy the murderer Kou Chou, uniting the lands of Akatasurrai before me. However, I know also that the sight of my own personal objective must not blind me from working toward the Greater Good, the eliminated of the foul Lord Hexis and the destruction of his power." Having recounted his story in full, if not in detail, No Dachi finally paused. "That is my Clan's story, Se-Geh. Will your samurai join us in our struggle?"
Greetings Shingen No-dachi - he bows

I am Se-gah I served with your father before Kou Chou came to power, i was his loyal body gaurd - remeber who taught you in the ways of teh Samurai and also looked after you when you went into the mountains with your brothers...

It was I, yes i will serve you and further more I offer you my loyalty and my life

I was also told to give you this.......

The Necklace of Terau part of the FABLED ARMOUR OF ROTTUGAN.

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE................

Last edited by Lady Hawk; 18 Jul 2004 at 21:53.
Lady Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2004, 21:55   #104
No Dachi

No Dachi is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Hawk
The Necklace of Terau part of the FABLED ARMOUR OF ROTTUGAN.
Bwahahahaha! Those Cornugon Demons are all going to die!

(Proper post coming later)
That Noble Sin; whilst Luxury
Emply'd a Million of the Poor,
And odious Pride a Million more.'

-The Grumbling Hive: or, Knaves Turn'd Honest, Bernard Mandeville
No Dachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2004, 02:53   #105
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Ur_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
urquan and the nutters will be done tomorrow
"urquan and the nutters"?
Now why does that remind me of Cliff Richard and the Young Ones?
Unread 19 Jul 2004, 19:47   #106
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Lady Hawk is infamous around these partsLady Hawk is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ur_Quan
"urquan and the nutters"?
Now why does that remind me of Cliff Richard and the Young Ones?
Urquan is a Cliff Richard Fan :eek:

WE HAVE FOUND HIM................................

BURN THE INFIDELL.....................!

Unread 19 Jul 2004, 19:50   #107
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yo, I'm up for that
Unread 20 Jul 2004, 17:07   #108
Crazyboy
'Insanity Prevails'

Crazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to behold

Woohoo! Havn't had a good ole burning for a while!

*Lights up the torches.

Quote:
Zen Master Ellis says:
I admit defeat...

Ghetto Master Ellis says:
Heil Crazy!
Crazyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2004, 17:21   #109
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Hewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to behold

*Grabs a burning pitchfork.*

"One hour of thinking is better than 70 years of divine service."
- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Hewitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2004, 20:25   #110
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Ur_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
That's not at all how I had imagined the RP BBQ.

Last edited by Ur_Quan; 20 Jul 2004 at 21:06.
Ur_Quan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2004, 20:32   #111
Crazyboy
'Insanity Prevails'

Crazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to behold

Mmm... Barbequed Infidel

Quote:
Zen Master Ellis says:
I admit defeat...

Heil Crazy!
Unread 20 Jul 2004, 21:47   #112
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
That's not at all how I had imagined the RP BBQ.
The Cliff Richard Infidell has returned.................

BURN HIM

LH grabs one of Crazys handy everburning Infidell Torches, and runs after urquan....

BURN HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unread 23 Jul 2004, 21:26   #113
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

come on guys posts needed DMings on saturday and sunday

Unread 23 Jul 2004, 21:33   #114
Crazyboy
'Insanity Prevails'

Sorry. Got distracted with the roasting of infidels

Quote:
Zen Master Ellis says:
I admit defeat...

Heil Crazy!
Unread 23 Jul 2004, 23:08   #115
J-Kama-Ka-C
Held Back

J-Kama-Ka-C is on a distinguished road

Have I done the posty thing yet..? erm, guess not.

--

*Kama passes some time talking to Simple Susan, who - for the purpose of consistancy is also an elf of some persuasion or another - hopefully, and was to command the second unit of Blade dancers. Some time before dawn the next day, they would head East towards the Gobbo village and into the sunrise, following the group of peasants who had joined the hunt. Since they knew the way... they get to go in first, and "do their thing" ... with the wood and forks and stuff...

*Rising early, after an early-ish night, they set out to find some gobbi-ass to smite. With Susan now in Kama Blade Dancer style uniform, woot.
Unread 25 Jul 2004, 06:08   #116
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

OOC- Will post when finished with Rommey. -OOC
Unread 25 Jul 2004, 08:56   #117
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Hewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to behold

*Ahem* I've posted thank ya vely much so DM me yeah?

- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Unread 25 Jul 2004, 15:56   #118
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

CREATURE HUNT - FOREST OF THE FORSAKEN

Location - Northern Golnir - Directly North of the ABBEY OF LACUNA

Danger Rating - High

Enemies = Creature + Army - not known at present

Rewards - 1000gp + 500 glory

Bonus - {possible Creature Hoarde - if found)

This mission has been asked by the Warrior Sisters of Lacuna (A War Hero of Old) as their lands and farms are being threatend by some strange creature that lurks in the FOREST OF THE FORSAKEN an ancient forest that has been around for centuries.

What has been found is that the creatures must be some kind of undead as no bodies have ever been found of those supposedly slain.

Roll Call
1 - Hewitt

You take the Priests into your army and after a breif respite you and your army are lead away north thru the frozen wastes to the grim distant forest. you can see the grim SPINE OF THE WORLD MOUNTAINS on the horizon and then you can see the dread dark outline of the forest before you.

You feel a chill down your spine as you can see the forest looming nearer and nearer your men begin to talk amongst themseleves they appear to be some what scared of the FOREST OF THE FORSAKEN and its legendary status and strories that have been told about it

time passes and then some scouts of the abbey ride up to you they are coverd in blood and and appear to be exhausted they tell you of an approching army from the confines of the forest they are not far away

PREPARE FOR BATTLE

Creature General

DRIDER - half female moredhel half Giant Spider -
Lvl - 5
Admantium Chain +2
Admantium Swords +2
Admantium Armour +2
Moredhel repeating X-bow (3 attacks)
2 magazines of 24 bolts

Skills
Frenzy (+1 damage/+1 to hit/+1 attack/x3 movement)
Spells
Darkness (3 per day)
Fairie Fire - lights up a unit giving +1 to hit (3 per day)
levitate - (1 per day)
Acid Bolt (2 per day)
Heal - 3
Cause Fear - 3
Fast Move - 3

100 x Sorceress
Silk Armour
Iron Shod Staff
powers -
Detect Magic
Shock Bolt - bolts of electricity hit enemy unit (max 10 shots)
Sorceress Transformation - they become like Paladins for fighting
Mage Armour - protects only the mages
Haste - 1 unit

200 x Theives
leather armour
short bow
12 arrows with poison
dagger
skills
silent move
critical strike (1 per battle)
scouting
theiving (% chance to nick stuff off other regiments)

300 x Witch Elves (Female Moredhel only) cost 900 gp
this stuff can only be used by witch elves
Admantium Chain
Admantium Swords
Admantium Armour
Moredhel repeating X-bow (3 attacks)
2 magazines of 24 bolts
Frenzy (+1 damage/+1 to hit/+1 attack/x3 movement)
Spells
Darkness (3 per day)
Fairie Fire - lights up a unit giving +1 to hit (3 per day)
levitate - (1 per day)
Acid Bolt (2 per day)
CANNOT BE IN THE SAME ARMY AS PALADINS/TEMPLARS/HEALERS.

Unread 25 Jul 2004, 15:58   #119
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitt
*Hewitt bows in a gentlemanly-manner as he is introduced to the high priestess.*

Hewitt: Indeed I am m'lady and I would be honored to have a regiment of your priestesses accompany us on this quest you have given us.

Ranger1: *Elbows one of his mates and whispers to him.* Yeah I bet. The randy bugger will probably have them all swooning over him within the first five minutes alone with them.

Ranger2:*Whispering back* I hope not. After one month of this bloody cold I sure could use the warmth that comes from a good f-

Hewitt: *Looking back with a frown* I CAN hear you y'know.

Ranger2: Eep. *Blushes*

Ranger1: Erm... yeah... me and Fredrick 'ere were just kidding and... erm... sorry boss.

Ranger2: Yeah... sorry...

Hewitt: *Laughs* Bloody hell guys anyone would think I was gonna cut off yer ba- er... *glances back at the high priestess*

Ranger2: HEH

Ranger1: *snicker*

Hewitt: I'll speak to you two later...

*Hewitt dismisses the men then turns back to the high priestess hoping she hadn't caught on to his less that gentlemanly language.*
post done

Unread 25 Jul 2004, 16:04   #120
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

i remember something about me riding out already as soon as my char had supposedly learn of what the mission was.

so i guess i'm about to dive into an army of 3000 strong \o/
Unread 25 Jul 2004, 16:09   #121
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Kama-Ka-C
Have I done the posty thing yet..? erm, guess not.

--

*Kama passes some time talking to Simple Susan, who - for the purpose of consistancy is also an elf of some persuasion or another - hopefully, and was to command the second unit of Blade dancers. Some time before dawn the next day, they would head East towards the Gobbo village and into the sunrise, following the group of peasants who had joined the hunt. Since they knew the way... they get to go in first, and "do their thing" ... with the wood and forks and stuff...

*Rising early, after an early-ish night, they set out to find some gobbi-ass to smite. With Susan now in Kama Blade Dancer style uniform, woot.
Mission 2

CREATURE HUNT - THE WHISTLING HEATH

Location - Northern Golnir - East of TROILUS INN

Danger Rating - High

Enemies = 100 Fire Wyverns and 400 Gobbos

Rewards - 500gp + 300 glory

The Villagers of TROILUS INN are being plagued by What appears to be raids from a number of WHISTLING HEATH Gobbos who are under the leadership of a STORM GIANT by the name of Shan.

They want the matter to be dealt with as soon as possible. The local rangers have indicated that there must be a Gobbo Village somewehe close in THE WHISTLING HEATH

Roll Call
1 - Kama

the peasants whoot and stomp as the are given the dubious honour of leading your troops (ooooooh you evul person you . Kama the norty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! )

Soon you and your force begins to make their way out of TROILUS and head into the Whistling heath. As time passes you see the remains of many a farm that has been plundered and ravaged.

Many cattle missing, your women begin to whistle cheery tunes of slaying and beheading and soon they launch into a vigouros tune of "doing the Gobbo head buster stomp"

Soon some peasants come running back and speak of a rather large gentleman who is looking for something and he has many pet "birdies" who breath what appears to be flame

PREPARE FOR BATTLE

Army General

Shan - Storm Giants -
Lvl 8
Chain Mail Armour
Giants Club
Powers
Summon Wind
Summon Rain
Summon Lightning Storm

Skills
Tactics - 10
Heal - 5
Rally Army - 5

200 x Gobbo Arra Boyz
no Armour
Short Bow
2 quivers of Arrows

200 x Gobbo Clansmen
no armour
Spear
shield
dagger

Fire Wyvern (flying beast)
Poison Tail Attack
Claw Attack
Fire Ball Breath - 5 per battle
these troops attack from the air and can be devastating

Unread 25 Jul 2004, 16:11   #122
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

more later

Unread 26 Jul 2004, 17:42   #123
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryon Jkar
Ryon stood amongst the command chair next to the helm( I know it's only a ship.. I couldn't think of anything else to call it). His fiery eyes and his men all were anxious for battle and they longed for blood. All ships set sail and were out to sea, when Ryon called the order.

"Set course for BRAZEN!" We'll work our way from the longest spot inward. No chance for escape!" His voice was calm and collective yet it held such power that everyone who heard it jumped to obey. His men were truely loyal and now he had a very small navy. Things were going smoothly already.

"Let's kill us a capt'n!" Ryon roared and his men started singing sea-faring songs to pass the time.

The four looming ships moved out of the dock slowly and surely. All armed with large cannons and even for the small number, many would fear the banner that alighted atop each mast( A black sword backdropped by orange). Ryon Jkar and his death knights, have set course and would either return with the captains head, or.. they would perish on the high seas. Either way, the whole city would know of it and either way rumors would spread

Mission 3

BOUNTY HUNT

Location - Southern Golnir - THE VIOLET OCEAN

Danger Rating - EXTREME

Enemies = The Blood Pirates lead by Capt "Ahar me Harties" Smith

Rewards - 1500gp + 900 glory

Bonus - You will be given access to build Naval Units!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Blood Pirates lead by Capt "Ahar me Harties" Smith have been raiding the coastal villages of GOLNIR from RINGHORN to OLD SOKAR. The Naval Authorities want the Capt to be stopped. If he can be brought back alive then you will get a bonus of 500gp.

Roll Call
1 - Ryon

Frigate of the Line
10 x 8lb Cannon
8 x 2lb Cannonette
Reinforced Hull

These ships are manned and are ready for you.

your men baord the frigates

ooc/ I need your army dispersal amongst the frigates please /ooc

Some of your men (the alive ones that is ) feel a little woozy and the crews of the frigates feel shit scared as your death knights proceeed to haunt the ships.

You look at the maps with one of the Capts of the frigates and lay in a course for BRAZEN. The capt warns you that the VOILET OCEAN is a dangerous place and that the journey will take many days.

some 3 days into your journey the cry goes up...... SHIP AHOY

as you join the crew on deck you can see what appears to be 10 ships smaller than your frigates - they are sloops.

Then they raise the skull and crossbones ............. they are pirates

PREPARE FOR BATTLE

Enemy ships

10 x Pirate Sloops
6 x 5lb Cannon

Unread 26 Jul 2004, 17:47   #124
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Ryon stood amongst the command chair next to the helm( I know it's only a ship.. I couldn't think of anything else to call it). His fiery eyes and his men all were anxious for battle and they longed for blood. All ships set sail and were out to sea, when Ryon called the order.

"Set course for BRAZEN!" We'll work our way from the longest spot inward. No chance for escape!" His voice was calm and collective yet it held such power that everyone who heard it jumped to obey. His men were truely loyal and now he had a very small navy. Things were going smoothly already.

"Let's kill us a capt'n!" Ryon roared and his men started singing sea-faring songs to pass the time.

The four looming ships moved out of the dock slowly and surely. All armed with large cannons and even for the small number, many would fear the banner that alighted atop each mast( A black sword backdropped by orange). Ryon Jkar and his death knights, have set course and would either return with the captains head, or.. they would perish on the high seas. Either way, the whole city would know of it and either way rumors would spread
post done

Unread 26 Jul 2004, 17:50   #125
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

before i can do mission 4 and 5 I need posts from

Inspectre - army an intro post

urquan - which i know he will do (if not we will............................ BURN TEH INFIDEL)

Unread 27 Jul 2004, 02:29   #126
Ryon Jkar
Prince of the Dawn

Ryon Jkar is infamous around these partsRyon Jkar is infamous around these parts

ooc// how many units do each ship hold silly ooc//

Ryon Jkar looked through the sea air into the direction of the call. Seeing the ten ships made him quickly make out a plan. He was covered in a cloak to protect him from the sea wind and cold air that struck hard at night. His eyes were bright with energy and battle fever.

"It's time to test our wills gentlemen. Do not fire unless they are within range, once in range I want ships 3 and 4 to fire at one side of the formation and I want the other two to fire at the opposite side. Let's go and as soon as anyone sees how many guns they have, report to me immediately!"

"Sir, we report 6 5lb cannons on each ship!!!" a random officer reported

"Alright, now lets go to WAAAAR!!!"

Ryon J'Kar's voice resounded and echos and call followed the order to each ship.The four ships moved into ffiring position. Within moments the 8lb cannons on each ship exploded, and unleashed a firey ball of hell against the pirate ships, starting with the outside ships in the formation and continueing inward.

"If any of the enemy ships move into firing position I want the cannonettes to all fire on that ship!"

"Yes sir, Cannonettes are ready sir!"

"Good, be prepared gentlemen!"
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 02:39   #127
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Quote:
ooc// how many units do each ship hold silly ooc//
You do know you're going to die a horrible horrible horrible death at the Lady's hands now, don't you? :eek:

Speaking of which; I'd better post soon.
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 05:16   #128
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Ur_Quan politely greeted Kama The Insane One as he suddenly appeared in Rex Torgen's study and was introduced to him. "Greetings. My name is Ur_Quan and this here is my servant Hakim," as he pointed to a young man with a dark skin, black hair and dark brown eyes, wearing garments that were unlike anything seen in Ravayne or any of the lands nearby. Hakim made a light bow towards Kama.

"I understand that you're going to help us in capturing this witch called Vivian the Smelly?", Ur_Quan said to Kama. "That is correct, sir knight. I'm in charge of the regiment of battle mages that are in the courtyard outside and will be joining your army." "A regiment of battle mages, eh? Well, they are most welcome. Hakim, see to it that we have enough provisions to feed all those extra mouths for the journey that lies ahead of us." Hakim bowed again and then he left Rex Torgen's study, to do as he was instructed to do.

"Tell me, why do they call you 'The Insane One'?" "Well, why do they call you 'The Blessed One'?" "Because I was blessed by Astea." "Really? Well... I'm insane." Ur_Quan gave Kama an odd look as he stood there grinning at him and then quickly turned back to Rex Torgen and asked: "Vivian's army outnumbers us 2 to 1 and they wield magic. Do you have any advice you can give me or do you know of any weaknesses she may have? Also, I don't believe she's truely evil; there must be a reason as to why they're causing so much trouble, don't you agree, master Torgen?"

OOC- I'm assuming you will give me his reply when you DM me -OOC

Ur_Quan looked at a map of the Maggwort Fens and the surrounding regions that lay outstretched on the table. "And you say it must be one of these 3 ruins? Hmmmm, I'd be inclined to take the first ruins on our path. However, since you will be teleporting my army, I think it'd be better to start at the one that is the furthest away and then work our back to the castle. It should be the shortest route, provided we have to visit all 3 locations. Teleport us to The Stone Loos of Doom, if you please, master Torgen. We shall capture the witch and bring her to justice."
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 17:11   #129
Ryon Jkar
Prince of the Dawn

Ryon Jkar is infamous around these partsRyon Jkar is infamous around these parts

Quote:
You do know you're going to die a horrible horrible horrible death at the Lady's hands now, don't you? :eek:

Speaking of which; I'd better post soon.
ooc// If you give her any more ideas... I will personally abandon my mission and hunt your army's arse down. ooc///
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 17:18   #130
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

no player vs player allowed in LH threads

believe me

i know
Unread 30 Jul 2004, 20:06   #131
Inspectre
Dance Puppets Dance

Inspectre is an unknown quantity at this point

/ooc QfG is finally finished \o/ Money given to upgrade army before mission has already been spent. ooc/

Name: Dr’goak
Race: Lizardman

Stats

Command 4
Charisma 2
Luck 4

Skills

Magical Resistance Level 1
Cause Terror Level 2
Move Fast Level 1
Fast Attack Level 1
Leadership Level 2
Battlefield Tactics Level 1
Tactics Level 1
Fanatics Level 1

Equipment

Elven chainmail (-100gp)
Long Swords x 2 (-100gp)

0 gp

2 x Wyvern Riders – 100 Lizardmen (-2170gp)
Padded Armour
Slings or Long Bows
2 Quivers of Arrows
Daggers
Spear
Wyvern (flying beast)
Poison Tail Attack
Claw Attack
2 x Light Weight (-20gp)
2 x Double Damage (-200gp)
2 x Armor Piercing (-50gp)
2 x +2 Armor Class (-200gp)

Shock Troops – 50 Lizardmen (-830gp)
Plate Armour
Halberds
very low movement rate but has a high AC
Light Weight (-10gp)
Double Damage (-100gp)
+3 To-Hit (-80gp)
+2 Armor Class (-100gp)
+2 Damage (-40gp)

Healers – 50 Lizardmen (-750gp)
Silk Armour
Staff
power - healing, cure disease, cure poison
(can only defend themselves)

Basic Archers – 50 Lizardmen (-450gp)
Leather Armour
short sword
Long Bow or X bow
2 quivers of arrows or bolts
Longer Range (-50gp)
Double Damage (-100gp)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
like you in your threads after about a week

ZING!
I love you Phang.
Inspectre is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2004, 12:20   #132
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspectre
/ooc QfG is finally finished \o/ Money given to upgrade army before mission has already been spent. ooc/

Name: Dr’goak
Race: Lizardman

Stats

Command 4
Charisma 2
Luck 4

Skills

Magical Resistance Level 1
Cause Terror Level 2
Move Fast Level 1
Fast Attack Level 1
Leadership Level 2
Battlefield Tactics Level 1
Tactics Level 1
Fanatics Level 1

Equipment

Elven chainmail (-100gp)
Long Swords x 2 (-100gp)

0 gp

2 x Wyvern Riders – 100 Lizardmen (-2170gp)
Padded Armour
Slings or Long Bows
2 Quivers of Arrows
Daggers
Spear
Wyvern (flying beast)
Poison Tail Attack
Claw Attack
2 x Light Weight (-20gp)
2 x Double Damage (-200gp)
2 x Armor Piercing (-50gp)
2 x +2 Armor Class (-200gp)

Shock Troops – 50 Lizardmen (-830gp)
Plate Armour
Halberds
very low movement rate but has a high AC
Light Weight (-10gp)
Double Damage (-100gp)
+3 To-Hit (-80gp)
+2 Armor Class (-100gp)
+2 Damage (-40gp)

Healers – 50 Lizardmen (-750gp)
Silk Armour
Staff
power - healing, cure disease, cure poison
(can only defend themselves)

Basic Archers – 50 Lizardmen (-450gp)
Leather Armour
short sword
Long Bow or X bow
Longer Range (-50gp)
Double Damage (-100gp)
approved

Unread 1 Aug 2004, 12:21   #133
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffie
no player vs player allowed in LH threads

believe me

i know
correct

Unread 1 Aug 2004, 12:30   #134
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Ur_Quan politely greeted Kama The Insane One as he suddenly appeared in Rex Torgen's study and was introduced to him. "Greetings. My name is Ur_Quan and this here is my servant Hakim," as he pointed to a young man with a dark skin, black hair and dark brown eyes, wearing garments that were unlike anything seen in Ravayne or any of the lands nearby. Hakim made a light bow towards Kama.

"I understand that you're going to help us in capturing this witch called Vivian the Smelly?", Ur_Quan said to Kama. "That is correct, sir knight. I'm in charge of the regiment of battle mages that are in the courtyard outside and will be joining your army." "A regiment of battle mages, eh? Well, they are most welcome. Hakim, see to it that we have enough provisions to feed all those extra mouths for the journey that lies ahead of us." Hakim bowed again and then he left Rex Torgen's study, to do as he was instructed to do.

"Tell me, why do they call you 'The Insane One'?" "Well, why do they call you 'The Blessed One'?" "Because I was blessed by Astea." "Really? Well... I'm insane." Ur_Quan gave Kama an odd look as he stood there grinning at him and then quickly turned back to Rex Torgen and asked: "Vivian's army outnumbers us 2 to 1 and they wield magic. Do you have any advice you can give me or do you know of any weaknesses she may have? Also, I don't believe she's truely evil; there must be a reason as to why they're causing so much trouble, don't you agree, master Torgen?"

OOC- I'm assuming you will give me his reply when you DM me -OOC

Ur_Quan looked at a map of the Maggwort Fens and the surrounding regions that lay outstretched on the table. "And you say it must be one of these 3 ruins? Hmmmm, I'd be inclined to take the first ruins on our path. However, since you will be teleporting my army, I think it'd be better to start at the one that is the furthest away and then work our back to the castle. It should be the shortest route, provided we have to visit all 3 locations. Teleport us to The Stone Loos of Doom, if you please, master Torgen. We shall capture the witch and bring her to justice."
Mission 4

BOUNTY HUNT - TO CAPTURE VIVIAN THE SLIGHTLY SMELLY

Location - Southern Golnir - THE MAGGWORT FENS

Danger Rating - EXTREME

Enemies = An Army of 600 Sorceresses lead by VIVIAN THE SLIGHTLY SMELLY

Rewards - 1500gp + 900 glory

Bonus - Possible Capture of a Mages Tower/Castle

Vivian and her band of sorceresses have been plaguing the Towns of WISHPORT, HAGGARTS CORNER, and WISHPORT.

They have been nicking vast quantaties of Carrots, Pumpkins, and Brussel Sprouts.

They are responsible for leaving hoardes of legless frogs, wingless bats, blind newts.

The local blacksmiths say that they are running low on black metal cauldrons and the local broom makers live in fear of their lives!

The Arch Mage of CASTLE RAVAYNE wants these rouges to be stopped. THE SOONER THE BETTER.

Roll Call
1 - Urquan (who was struck by Divine Inspiration )

Kama looks at you rather oddly an then giggles as he points his staff and daisys grow out of your hair.

Kama - giggles - My advice would be to try to close with her mages before they can cast their more powerful spells. you will need to charge them as quickly as possible.

The Arch mage watches you both as you work out your battle plan and also look at the plans of the area. You decide to choose the :-

3 - THE STONE LOOS OF DOOM

You return to your army and inform the commanders that they must be ready to move out as they will be teleported to the location by the spells of the Arch Mage. Your men ready their equipment and are soon ready to move out. Kama and his battle mages take their place as well.

Rex Torgen the Arch Mage begins to incant his spell and soon you disappear in a puff of pink smoke and candy floss.

THE STONE LOOS OF DOOM

are so named as they are located in the mosy smelliest part of the MAGGWORT FENS, they are a range of rocky outcroppings that look like various aspects of a Toilet. Kama informs you that they are an area that is meant to be the location of the infamous HARPY QUEEN.

Sure enough as your men look around hundreds of Harpies emerge from the rocks...

PREPARE FOR BATTLE

Creature Commander
HARPY PRINCESS
Lvl 5
Glory 900
Flying creature
Claw Attack
% chance of disease per hit
Fast Strike
Piercing Scream

Skills
Cause Fear - 3
Heal Unit - 3

Army

300 x Harpies
Flying creature
Claw Attack
% chance of disease per hit
Fast Strike
Piercing Scream

Last edited by Lady Hawk; 1 Aug 2004 at 12:42.
Unread 1 Aug 2004, 12:44   #135
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Mission 5

INVESTIGATION & CREATURE HUNT

Location - Northern Golnir - THE SPINE OF THE WORLD MOUNTAINS

Danger Rating - IMPOSSIBLE ODDS

Enemies = Possible Forces of the SORCEROR HEXIS

Rewards - 2500gp + 1000 glory

Bonus - Possible ARTEFACT from the DRAGON WARS

This is the most dangerous mission, messages from THE CIRADEL OF VELAS KORIN indicate that the SORCEROR HEXIS has sent one of his trusted Captains to find and take the ARTEFACT known as the DRAGON BONE STAFF.

This item is meant to be located in THE HAUNTED HILLS in the Shadows of THE SPINE OF THE WORLD MOUNTAINS.

If it exists the ARCH MAGE REX TORGEN of CASTLE RAVAYNE has requested that this mission be given priority and only those brave enough need apply. This mission may be considered suicide but the rewards justify this mission.

What is known is that the forces that have been sent by HEXIS may be ELITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roll Call (IE the nutters who want to die )1 - Inspectre
2 - Crazyboy
3 - Fluffie
4 - No Dachi

After you recruit your heros and new forces to join your army you all look at the Queen as she beckons you to her War Room. No Dachi you recognise the late commer to the force its the Lizard man Dr'Goak - you fought with him two years ago at the first battle of DELPTON when you defeated the DRAKKEN army.

As you enter the war room you can see the Map of the Lands of HARKUN and a route has been planned that will take you to the HAUNTED HILLS.

LR - this is the route that has been devised for you, supplies are in place along the way until you get to WHEATFIELDS from there you will be on your own as you travel into the ENDLESS PLAINS.

Your route is as follows :-

CHARDS INN

WHEATFIELDS

then out into THE ENDLESS PLAINS.

It may be expected that enemy forces from DELPTON may try to harry your army along your route, it is almost certain that HEXIS has spies and he may know of our plans.

Good luck.

Some Time Later

your first leg of the journey from CASTLE RAVAYNE to CHARDS INN passes with out incidence and your men are in high spirits or quitley contemplating their own futures.

You spend some time in CHARDS INN and then move on to WHEATFIELDS as this is the closest you come to the area of DELPTON you post scouts who ride ahead of your large force. At night you camp with unease - on the morning of your third day the scouts return bloodied and some of them dead.

they speak of a large force moving to intercept yours it seems that HEXIS is going to try to stop you hear and now.

PREPARE FOR BATTLE

Enemy Commander
Sarda - The Brutal
Vampiress Lord
Lvl 10
Glory 5000
Undead
Flying Creature
Turn to Mist
Only Harmed by Magic weapons (+1 or better) or magic
Summon Dire Wolves
Summon Dire Bats
Energy Drain

Skills
Mage Spell Ability Level 1
Magic Missile - causes damage to one enemy unit
Shield - provides 25% armour bonus to one unit
Fog - blinds one enemy unit

Mage spells Lvl 2l
Invisibility - makes one unit invisible for one attack
Haste - gives +1 attack to one unit
Fire Bolt - causes fire damage to one unit

Mage spells Lvl 3
Fireball - the age old fave of all mages
Protection from Normal Missiles - protects from arrows and such like
Stinking Cloud - causes a stationery cloud of smellyness to cover an area 10ft x 10ft x 10ft

500 x Drakken Medium Infantry
chainmail
sword
Viking Round Shield

500 x Drakken Heavy Infantry
chainmail
sword
Javelins
Kite shield
(low movement)

500 x Drakken Basic Archers - as it says very common
Leather Armour
short sword
Long Bow or X bow

500 x Huge Spiders
venom attack
web attack
fear attack

Last edited by Lady Hawk; 1 Aug 2004 at 13:12.
Unread 1 Aug 2004, 13:13   #136
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

I apologise to all as I have had a bad weekend as one of my kids (sarah my second youngest) is in hospital with suspected meningitis and is in a bad way but not critical (i am pleased to say) as a result i will probably not post mich until she is better - possibly in a week or two

Unread 1 Aug 2004, 15:39   #137
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

I'm sorry to hear that.
I hope she gets well very soon and that there won't be any lasting effects.
Give her an extra huggle and cuddle from me (or from yourself, of course).
Unread 15 Aug 2004, 13:42   #138
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

services to be reusmed as normal next friday

Unread 21 Aug 2004, 05:39   #139
Phantom-X

Phantom-X is an unknown quantity at this point

Are you currently accepting new applicants to destroy men of EVIL!?

[HERO]
Richard (The Phantom)
Human
[Stats]
Command - 0(+5)
Charisma - 0(+3)
Luck - 0(+2)

[Glory (Skill points)]
Glory - 1000(-1000)
Tactics
BattleField Tactics(1)
Leadership
Cause Fear
Move Fast
Fast Attack
Fast Strike
Archery
Ballistics
Scouting

Note - You have TWO leaderships in the list (Page 1), if I have to get both, for both the skills then get rid of balistics for the second leadership.

[Equipment]
Gold - 200(-190)
Long sword
Long Sword
Studded Leather
Spear

[Soldiers]
Gold - 3000(-2200)
Medium Infantry (50)
Medium Infantry (50)
Basic Spearmen (50)
Basic Archers (50)
Light Cavalry (50)(Spear)
Light Cavalry (50)(Bow+Arrows)

Note - Can I get more then 300 soldiers? Or do I have to wait untill later?
Life is the future, not the past
Phantom-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2004, 13:41   #140
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom-X
Are you currently accepting new applicants to destroy men of EVIL!?

[HERO]
Richard (The Phantom)
Human
[Stats]
Command - 0(+5)
Charisma - 0(+3)
Luck - 0(+2)

[Glory (Skill points)]
Glory - 1000(-1000)
Tactics
BattleField Tactics(1)
Leadership
Cause Fear
Move Fast
Fast Attack
Fast Strike
Archery
Ballistics
Scouting

Note - You have TWO leaderships in the list (Page 1), if I have to get both, for both the skills then get rid of balistics for the second leadership.

[Equipment]
Gold - 200(-190)
Long sword
Long Sword
Studded Leather
Spear

[Soldiers]
Gold - 3000(-2200)
Medium Infantry (50)
Medium Infantry (50)
Basic Spearmen (50)
Basic Archers (50)
Light Cavalry (50)(Spear)
Light Cavalry (50)(Bow+Arrows)

Note - Can I get more then 300 soldiers? Or do I have to wait untill later?

approved

you start with 300 you may get more depending on the mission you choose

Unread 21 Aug 2004, 13:43   #141
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

mmmmm no posts to DM?

gets out the pointy stick and goes hunting for

inspectre
crazyboy
no dachi
urquan
ryon
fluffie
kama

Unread 21 Aug 2004, 13:57   #142
Crazyboy
'Insanity Prevails'

Earnadur looked to the horizon. Enemy troops were heading this way, from the reports of the scouts. An army of 2000, mostly Drakken, marching to intercept him and his comrades. And here they will have to stand and fight. He looked around at the terrain. It was sloping towards the south. The advantage was to the approaching forces. They had the higher ground.

He quickly barked some orders, and men hurried to get thier equipment. Horns were sounded and the camp broke into something resembling organised chaos as the troops readied themselves.

"Captain Hasming! Get your engineers busy. I want some basic defences constructed, facing north. Have a nice ditch dug infront of some palings. You there. Get me a runner. We'll need an organised defence with the other Commanders."

Jenna emerged from Earandur's tent, and stood behind him.

"So, they've heard we're heading to take what they want. They must have good spies."
"That they must. Or some good magic. This will be a good fight. Go, get ready. I'll need you and your flyers. The scouts report a Vampiress Lord that needs to be slain."

Jenna give a wicked grin, and hurried off to get ready. Earandur looked around his camp, as the engineers began the task of errecting a hurried defence, while his Kai Lords got into their armour and sharpened their weapons. He waited to see if the other Commanders would respond.

Quote:
Zen Master Ellis says:
I admit defeat...

Heil Crazy!
Unread 21 Aug 2004, 14:38   #143
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Quote:
mmmmm no posts to DM?

inspectre
crazyboy
no dachi
urquan
ryon
fluffie
kama

ooc: And my reputation as the invisible man lives on

Post soon

- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Unread 21 Aug 2004, 14:39   #144
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitt
ooc: And my reputation as the invisible man lives on

Post soon
oops

Unread 21 Aug 2004, 17:19   #145
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Quote:
mmmmm no posts to DM?

inspectre
crazyboy
no dachi
urquan
ryon
fluffie
kama

You didn't DM me last time around (yes that's right I've been waiting for weeks ). Now please unhunt me and DM me?
Unread 21 Aug 2004, 21:17   #146
Phantom-X

Starting out!

[OOC]
How do I start out? Or do I have to wait for Lady Hawk to start me off?
Unread 21 Aug 2004, 23:11   #147
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Well, you should probably just sign up for one of the missions and write a first post so that she can DM you.
Unread 22 Aug 2004, 00:47   #148
Phantom-X

Quote:
Well, you should probably just sign up for one of the missions and write a first post so that she can DM you.
[OOC]
Thanks for the help!
-Where can I find the missions?
Unread 22 Aug 2004, 15:07   #149
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Look at page 2 of this thread; posts #59 to #62.
Unread 22 Aug 2004, 17:11   #150
Phantom-X

[OOC]
Thanks for the help!

[IC]
Mission 1

CREATURE HUNT - FOREST OF THE FORSAKEN

Location - Northern Golnir - Directly North of the ABBEY OF LACUNA

Danger Rating - High

Enemies = Creature + Army - not known at present

Rewards - 1000gp + 500 glory

This mission has been asked by the Warrior Sisters of Lacuna (A War Hero of Old) as their lands and farms are being threatend by some strange creature that lurks in the FOREST OF THE FORSAKEN an ancient forest that has been around for centuries.

What has been found is that the creatures must be some kind of undead as no bodies have ever been found of those supposedly slain.