User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 17 Aug 2005, 16:58   #1
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Love is in the Office

Ok so where I work, there are five offices in the Birmingham Area, from city centre to the edge of the city. For the past six weeks I have been working in the city centre office. Now the job is cushy however the people I work with are twats, a whole thread on this tommorrow. However there is one girl who I took a shining too.

To quote the office

"At the end of the day the most you share with your fellow workers is the carpert"

And yes its rare to click with someone who you meet in the office and yes its rather cliche to have an office romance. Anyway for the last few weeks ive been sitting at the same desk as her and we have been chatting and enjoying each others company. She told me about her boyfriend I told her about my girlfriend.

Now what im wondering is does that make it ok, we both accept each other has a partner yet the flirting still continues. The smile, the look and just generally chatting. She isnt around this around my other collegues and generally seems to enjoy my company.

Anyway last week she was transferred to the Sutton Coldfield office (North Birmingham) and so today I received a phone call off her at work, a bit suprised she asked me to e-mail some documents. She could of asked the person who picked up the phone call, or even she could of checked her computer, however she asked me. At first I was merely going to attach/send the document and do nothing else.

However I emailed her and in such a way which she would feel comfortable in replying. In drew lame it sounds an almost mexican kind of drawing and asked her is it an alien or is it a mexican, she replied saying mexican and she drew another picture, anyway we have now been chatting all afternoon by email, and we have aggreed we will go for a drink tommorrow after work.

So Im happy :-)
Unread 17 Aug 2005, 17:04   #2
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Love is in the Office

Nice one.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2005, 17:06   #3
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Love is in the Office

You're having too much sex to be on GD.

I'm afraid we're going to have to let you go.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2005, 17:20   #4
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

P.S, I'm so lonely.
Unread 17 Aug 2005, 17:26   #5
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
P.S, I'm so lonely.
Akon feels your pain
JamMak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2005, 17:28   #6
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question Re: Love is in the Office

Who is Akon and where can I contact him?
Unread 17 Aug 2005, 17:54   #7
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

thats dat hot nigga

go to sub urban area of new jersey

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2005, 18:02   #8
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
P.S, I'm so lonely.
Paging Ste to thread 186960...
Unread 17 Aug 2005, 18:19   #9
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
Paging Ste to thread 186960...
I could have sworn it was Stew whom MM had undying love for...
Unread 17 Aug 2005, 18:25   #10
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Your telling me they arent the same??
Unread 17 Aug 2005, 18:25   #11
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I like Ste though. He's 'a bit of rough', whereas Stew is sweet.
Unread 17 Aug 2005, 18:28   #12
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
Your telling me they arent the same??
Well yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah.........

Oh and it's You're
Unread 17 Aug 2005, 18:34   #13
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
Oh and it's You're
SHAUP
Unread 17 Aug 2005, 18:38   #14
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
SHAUP
FOO!
Unread 17 Aug 2005, 18:40   #15
Cannon_Fodder

I thought it didnt look right
Unread 17 Aug 2005, 18:43   #16
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
In drew lame it sounds an almost mexican kind of drawing
have you started working for MI5?
Unread 17 Aug 2005, 18:46   #17
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

:/
Unread 17 Aug 2005, 19:03   #18
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Loyalty is a beautiful thing to see in action. Congratulations to you both.
Unread 17 Aug 2005, 20:17   #19
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Could HAVE.
Unread 17 Aug 2005, 20:24   #20
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
P.S, I'm so lonely.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2005, 21:07   #21
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

if you are both lonely, there is, yknow, a solution there...
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 17 Aug 2005, 22:58   #22
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
Loyalty is a beautiful thing to see in action. Congratulations to you both.
I think you're a fantastic poster I just wanted to tell you that The rep system isnt letting me show you enough love

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2005, 23:26   #23
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
However there is one girl who I took a shining too.

To quote the office

"At the end of the day the most you share with your fellow workers is the carpert"

And yes its rare to click with someone who you meet in the office and yes its rather cliche to have an office romance. Anyway for the last few weeks ive been sitting at the same desk as her and we have been chatting and enjoying each others company. She told me about her boyfriend I told her about my girlfriend.

Now what im wondering is does that make it ok, we both accept each other has a partner yet the flirting still continues. The smile, the look and just generally chatting. She isnt around this around my other collegues and generally seems to enjoy my company.
Oh I don't know, I think it would be a good idea to consult your local priest, see what his take is on the subject. Obviously next time you're in the confessional you should give every minute detail of what is said to Father O'Riley and hope that he doesn't make you say too many Hail Marys. Then when you get home you should obviously flagilate yourself for hours on end in the vain hope that your immeasurable sins are purged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
I think you're a fantastic poster I just wanted to tell you that The rep system isnt letting me show you enough love
I was thinking the very same thing the other day. Great minds think alike

There's no way I'm pos repping the **** though.
Unread 17 Aug 2005, 23:27   #24
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
alright.

WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE REAL DEFFEH !?!
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 01:09   #25
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
i choose my proteges well do i not.
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 03:23   #26
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
i choose my proteges well do i not.
"proteges".

Hes older and less flowery than you.

I get the feeling if you two met in court, by the time youd explain to the jury (your children) why it was such an endless drag being an immortal beauty like yourself, prone to mortal weaknesses, and how you were infinitely sick of mortals taking up your time, dda would have won the case AND got his car stolen again.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 03:30   #27
Yahwe
I am.

yes.

life can be confusing.
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 11:02   #28
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
She told me about her boyfriend I told her about my girlfriend.
had enough of her have you?

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 11:11   #29
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
I think you're a fantastic poster
I think you should propose soon. dda is a real catch.
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 13:14   #30
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Edward
had enough of her have you?
no shes not in the country for 3 months I still speak to her on a regular basis.
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 13:18   #31
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
no shes not in the country for 3 months I still speak to her on a regular basis.
What's your secret with women? Rohypnol, or hypnotism?
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 13:24   #32
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

Hypnotism, you only have to 'apply' it once then just use key words to get things started. Unlike Rohypnol where you have to 'apply' it everytime you get horny.
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 13:27   #33
pig
1up on you

a bit of both, but seriously its all about confidence. I try to play on my strengths not my weaknesses. My weaknesses is that physically im not that fit, although I believe I have an attractive smile. Anyway my gift is of the gab, and its the confidence to chat to women without feeling intimidated, as soon as they think they are better than you, you have lost.

Anyway I just had a girl phone up my work place, she was only 17 and for some reason I swindled a date after work (she got her AS lvls and they were shit and shes gettin drunk in a bar and wants to see me)

On another note me and this girl at work finally moved up she added me to msn, note the she, so we have moved from regular emails, to msn convos at work, although as I told her I prefer txts and phone calls, which is why I got her number to "phone" her tommorrow in case I get lost on the way to the bar for a drink. But she knows I know where it is as I told her I go there a fair bit, so that must be good right?
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 13:30   #34
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I was rather hoping you say something along the lines of 'Your know Marilyn, pulling women is a lot like posting on GD.'

Unread 18 Aug 2005, 13:34   #35
pig
1up on you

Quote:
I was rather hoping you say something along the lines of 'Your know Marilyn, pulling women is a lot like posting on GD.'

It is you get better with practice
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 11:43   #36
pig
1up on you

In 20 minutes im going for lunch with her, wish me luck \o/
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 11:47   #37
Marilyn Manson
Gone

'When Piggy met Sally'
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 11:48   #38
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
In 20 minutes im going for lunch with her, wish me luck \o/
Err..good luck, hope your gilfriend doesn't find out.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 11:49   #39
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Err..good luck, hope your gilfriend doesn't find out.
unless she is a mind reader or whatever then she wont , I have two phones for this, so I have one for my girlfriend, then the other phone for this young lady who is only a "friend" atm.
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 11:56   #40
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold

you are a naughty boy pig.

NAUGHTY!

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 13:52   #41
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

'In drew lame it sounds an almost mexican kind of drawing'
Was that suppose to make sense?
To summerise your post: Workmakes are tossers, job cushy, met a girl, girl drew me a picture of a mexican.
I love surreal threads.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 14:46   #42
pig
1up on you

Well the lunch date which was supposed to be an hour, lasted 2 hrs and 30 minutes, which is cool, basically I took her to this great little spanish tapas restaurant, I asked for something not on the menu, and for an assortment of tapas (in spanish to the spanish waitress) Not only was the waitress impressed but so was the girl from the office. It was canalside in the city centre and it was enjoyable, we got a few plates of meat, cheese, fish and then the best dish, prawns cooked in a chilli oil, they came out hot, what you do is rip off a piece of bread, put the prawn and bread in a fork and drench them in this chilli oil, it is tasty, we washed the meal down with a bottle of wine. We just chatted, flirted then went for a walk by the canal side with each other. I then realised I had to get back at work, I got "told" off but I dont care, I had an awesome lunch, and anyway they cant have a go at me, as my mum runs the place.
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 15:24   #43
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
and anyway they cant have a go at me, as my mum runs the place.
That was by the far the best bit of that post.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 16:31   #44
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeks
That was by the far the best bit of that post.
why thankyou
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 19:12   #45
Cannon_Fodder

Lucky git.
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 23:09   #46
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
unless she is a mind reader or whatever then she wont , I have two phones for this, so I have one for my girlfriend, then the other phone for this young lady who is only a "friend" atm.
Seeing that I work in a mobile phone shop, I've got about 10 lines of contracts and Pay As You Goes and I definitely don't do that kind of thing.
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 23:20   #47
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
then went for a walk by the canal side with each other.
Excellent.. "We went for walks by the canal side, she on one side me on the other," would have been far less effective. Good call.
Unread 20 Aug 2005, 01:13   #48
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
Excellent.. "We went for walks by the canal side, she on one side me on the other," would have been far less effective. Good call.
she would make very good ballast i suspect
Unread 20 Aug 2005, 14:23   #49
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
I asked for something not on the menu, and for an assortment of tapas (in spanish to the spanish waitress)
A big juicy cock?
Unread 20 Aug 2005, 20:04   #50
pig
1up on you

19 Aug 2005 18:24 yeah way to go be happy hurting at least two other people, ass

can I just say that has to be the funniest neg rep I ever received

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
A big juicy cock?
funnily enough I did, I asked for lomo, which if you buy it looks like a big juicy cock!