User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 16 Jul 2005, 00:12   #1
relik
schmuck

relik is on a distinguished road
shaving 'down there'

So I was sitting around bored after my girlfriend left for vacation and I thought to myself "Hmm...might as well trim my nutsack." Generally I'm a scissor-trim kind of guy, but following a conversation that arose at Dunkin Donuts one night last week about trimming pubic hair, I decided to try the sideburn trimmer on my electric razor. "Wow!" I thought after a few minutes -- a bit shorter than I generally go with scissors, but far quicker and much less dangerous than snipping around down there, not to mention that it's quite a bit more even than it would have been with scissors.

But following the conclusion of my trimming session, I realized one very important consideration that I'd forgotten to make -- the sensitivity of the area between one's thighs and his boys. Now it feels as if I've rugburned my sack Should I have made use of the Lectric Shave in the cupboard?
relik is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2005, 00:14   #2
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: shaving 'down there'

Rids made a thread about this a while back.

Go find it.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2005, 00:14   #3
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

yes

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2005, 00:32   #4
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I shave my balls, ass and the area that grinds to the ballsack (inner ties)

enough info for you?
Unread 16 Jul 2005, 00:41   #5
relik
schmuck

I somehow have the feeling that shaving one's ass would prove quite difficult.
Unread 16 Jul 2005, 01:34   #6
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
Rids made a thread about this a while back.

Go find it.
I made a thread about this when I decided to attack my balls with a razor ages and ages and ages ago. The only person who gave me decent feedback was HobbieRogue.
Unread 16 Jul 2005, 02:16   #7
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Everyone's made a 'shaving down there' post. It's a GD coming of age moment.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2005, 12:29   #8
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Trim and tweeze.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2005, 12:34   #9
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Tweeze? Are you ****ing nuts?
Unread 16 Jul 2005, 13:28   #10
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
Tweeze? Are you ****ing nuts?
No, he's ****ing an arse, hence the requirement for smooth access...
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2005, 23:46   #11
relik
schmuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
Trim and tweeze.
The downside of the scissor-trim is the occassional slip which results in being re-circumsized.
Unread 17 Jul 2005, 23:01   #12
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I find getting under the balls difficult with using scissors.

However, I'm scared of using a proper razor, as surely it grows back all itchy?
And I don't own an electric razor.
Unread 18 Jul 2005, 13:07   #13
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

shaved bits on boys make me laugh
and stubble in unpleasant

m
x
Unread 18 Jul 2005, 13:17   #14
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

I only use scissors some now and then. Once I used a razor on my ballsack, the tention aroused me.
Unread 18 Jul 2005, 13:26   #15
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

How about using a cut throat razor? I hear they give excellent results.

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2005, 13:27   #16
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

i get a deflection when i'll cut my pubic hairs.

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2005, 04:36   #17
Duncan
saint-ciboire de tabarnac

Duncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud of

I remember my mother once had a yeast infection and let me get a close up inspection. I think the experience would have been more exciting if she let me have a little taste of her fungus, but she liked to hog it for herself. The jokes on her, cause I rummaged through her clothes hamper to suck on the front of her panties!

Good times.

Last edited by Whitetrash; 19 Jul 2005 at 04:56.
Duncan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2005, 06:51   #18
maddog

maddog is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitetrash
I remember my mother once had a yeast infection and let me get a close up inspection. I think the experience would have been more exciting if she let me have a little taste of her fungus, but she liked to hog it for herself. The jokes on her, cause I rummaged through her clothes hamper to suck on the front of her panties!

Good times.

I pray to god that you are joking. Though I admit to having sniffed a few panties in my life.

Real good times

Just a fun little rhyme
maddog is offline   Reply With Quote