User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 17 Feb 2005, 09:46   #1
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about
Isn't the internet fun!

i will be actively reading the forums again daily

I bet your all really glad of that aren't you?
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 09:49   #2
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Re: Isn't the internet fun!

Actually, yes.
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 09:52   #3
Rumad
th0ng gimp

aawww bless yu my son
Proud to be Independent
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 11:14   #4
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If you're going to be posting more often as well, can you please, PLEASE read your posts before posting and correct accordingly.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 11:21   #5
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

Hie tryed to speek cornwallish
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 11:35   #6
DukePaul
Retired VGN

DukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really nice

Rummy \o/
DukePaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 14:04   #7
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

now i am really excited

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 14:45   #8
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
If you're going to be posting more often as well, can you please, PLEASE read your posts before posting and correct accordingly.
I don't think my english is as bad as you make out, but yes I will endeavour to check all spellings before posting. I will also try as best as possible to make sure my posts are grammatically correct even if some of the spellings are slightly off.

Fair do's?
Proud to be Independent
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 15:30   #9
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

How is little Rumad ?
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 15:35   #10
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

hopefull not having hippo nightmares ...
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 15:36   #11
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice

i woulds like gaysex0r with syn and yahwe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 15:38   #12
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

good to have you back

(just be careful on AD, the mod is a bit of a nazi)
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 15:39   #13
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynical Oracle
i woulds like gaysex0r with syn and yahwe
Fantasise all you want; I´m fine with that.
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 15:40   #14
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice

threesome?

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 15:42   #15
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Whatever dude, it´s your fantasy.
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 15:42   #16
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

omg omg

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 15:58   #17
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Yes why don´t you post it here and subsequently get banned for it? That would make me laugh in a very sexy and attractive way. I could even record it for you if you want.
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 16:01   #18
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
How is little Rumad ?
peachy mate

hows you?
Proud to be Independent
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 16:02   #19
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
good to have you back

(just be careful on AD, the mod is a bit of a nazi)
/me hugs lokken

I am used to nazi moderators - after all i am who i am - never much been liked really have i?
Proud to be Independent
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 16:38   #20
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumad
I don't think my english is as bad as you make out, but yes I will endeavour to check all spellings before posting. I will also try as best as possible to make sure my posts are grammatically correct even if some of the spellings are slightly off.

Fair do's?
I wasn't making out your English was bad, just that you don't check for typos when you know you are prone to them, but yes, "fair do's"
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 16:50   #21
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

My new hobby will be neg reping you.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 17:10   #22
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Exclamation Re: Isn't the internet fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtrasyn
Yes why don´t you post it here and subsequently get banned for it? That would make me laugh in a very sexy and attractive way. I could even record it for you if you want.

No.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 18:35   #23
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 18:38   #24
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

wb rumad
Unread 18 Feb 2005, 09:11   #25
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
nohing new there then huh?
Proud to be Independent
Unread 18 Feb 2005, 09:13   #26
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumad
nohing new there then huh?
And so it begins.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2005, 09:16   #27
Rumad
th0ng gimp

hi dante
Proud to be Independent
Unread 21 Feb 2005, 10:20   #28
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
Actually, yes.
Can you believe someone neg repped me for this
Unread 21 Feb 2005, 10:23   #29
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice

Quote:
Can you believe someone neg repped me for this
Yes.

(But does that say more about your post, or the kind of person who neg reps?)