User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 25 Aug 2005, 20:37   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Champions League Draw

GROUP A
Bayern Munich
Juventus
Club Brugge
Rapid Vienna

GROUP B
ARSENAL
Ajax
Sparta Prague
Thun

GROUP C
Barcelona
Panathinaikos
Werder Bremen
Udinese

GROUP D
MAN UTD
Villarreal
Lille
Benfica

GROUP E
AC Milan
PSV Eindhoven
Schalke
Fenerbahce

GROUP F
Real Madrid
Lyon
Olympiakos
Rosenborg

GROUP G
LIVERPOOL
CHELSEA
Anderlecht
Real Betis

GROUP H
Inter Milan
Porto
RANGERS
Artmedia Bratislava

Group A is pretty much a Bayern / Juve walkover
Group B is Arsenal's to lose. You'd hope Ajax would qualify from that poo.
Group C is all about who finishes behind Barca. Udinese came top 4 in Serie A? **** sake.
Group D Man Utd will come out of, but theres three decent enough teams vying for 2nd.
Group E will be won by AC Milan, PSV will get through it if they get a result in turkey.
Group F will be Real Madrid followed by Lyon, almost without question.
Group G sees liverpool get holidays to spain and belgium, and 6 guarenteed points away in england
Group H sees the huns get ****ing lucky, as per usual. They have the chance to make us look ****ing stupid with celtics ghosts. Immediate past - Artmedia Bratislava last round. Recent Past - Porto uefa cup final 2003. Glorious history - Inter milan, 1967. The bragging rights theyll think they get if they beat any of these teams is just ****ing painful. ****ing hun bastards grrrngahh.

I dont know if its just me, but do the groups look less intimidating than usual? Who's missing, it feels a few big teams short.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2005, 20:59   #2
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Champions League Draw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
I dont know if its just me, but do the groups look less intimidating than usual? Who's missing, it feels a few big teams short.
Nobody i can think of, its just become 'Champions league plus as many shit runners up as we can get money from'.

Arsenal will no doubt have a few jitters despite the relatively easy group they are in. Man U, Chelsea and Liverpool should all go through with no problems, although it will be interesting to see who finishes top of group G. Rangers will probably throw it all away at some point in the group stage even though they should have a real chance in that group.
Unread 25 Aug 2005, 21:04   #3
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Betis Sevilla could become 2nd in that poule.
PSV/Schalke will be tough compeition for place 2, but then again, PSV can beat Milan.

It will be entertaining to watch anyway.
Unread 25 Aug 2005, 21:06   #4
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
No Dortmund, no Valencia, no Leverkusen, no Roma. There's 4 big names.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2005, 21:17   #5
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

GROUP A
1. Bayern Munich
2. Juventus
3. Club Brugge
4. Rapid Vienna

GROUP B
1. ARSENAL
2. Ajax
3. Sparta Prague
4. Thun

GROUP C
1. Barcelona
3. Panathinaikos
2. Werder Bremen
4. Udinese

GROUP D
1. MAN UTD
2. Villarreal
4. Lille
3. Benfica

GROUP E
1. AC Milan
3. PSV Eindhoven
2. Schalke
4. Fenerbahce

GROUP F
2. Real Madrid
1. Lyon
4. Olympiakos
3. Rosenborg

GROUP G
3. LIVERPOOL
1. CHELSEA
4. Anderlecht
2. Real Betis

GROUP H
2. Inter Milan
1. Porto
3. RANGERS
4. Artmedia Bratislava

teams we miss?

Celtic, Valencia, PSG, Lazio Roma, AS Roma, Dynamo Kiev and maybe Borussia Dortmund.

Last edited by KoeN; 25 Aug 2005 at 21:24.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2005, 21:43   #6
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ajax should be able to qualify, although Sparta Prague is one of those Eastern European teams that are actually pretty damn tough to beat, and Ajax are currently dramatically lacking in form. Lucky on FC Thun though, although likely there'll be some comedy point loss there as well.
Unread 25 Aug 2005, 21:44   #7
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Maccabi Tel Aviv for the win Leshy
Unread 25 Aug 2005, 22:08   #8
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I forgot about this draw.

Well let's hope Arsenal gets through.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2005, 22:12   #9
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

well PSV isnt that strong like last season. with the loosing of mark van bommel and the south korean winger i doubt they'll do the group stage.

and most curious i am about group G as betis sevilla is a decent team with a good striking force.

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2005, 22:19   #10
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupin
well PSV isnt that strong like last season. with the loosing of mark van bommel and the south korean winger i doubt they'll do the group stage.

and most curious i am about group G as betis sevilla is a decent team with a good striking force.
agreed. PSV still have a pretty nice team, but definitely not as strong as last year. also the away-matches at Fenerbahce and Schalke will be extremely tough. there's a big chance i will visit Schalke's first home-match btw. \0/

in poule G i expect Betis will beat Liverpool; as they played a nice match against Barca while Liverpool couldn't impress me much so far.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2005, 22:20   #11
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

it's a bit stupid that Chelsea aren't seeded but Man Utd and Arsenal are...
EDIT and yes I know why

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 14:11   #12
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Fixed. \o/
Your evil.

Pure evil.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 14:56   #13
Entium

Entium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud of

For those, and that might well be the majority here, who don't know who FC Thun is:

Thun is a city with around 40'000 residents, 30 km south of Berne, the capital city of Switzerland.
Some years ago, FC Thun was still playing in the 3rd league of Switzerland, before going up to the "Super League" in 2002. Last year, they finished 2nd (after FC Basel), which was a big sensation, considering they have the lowest budget (5 Mio Swiss Francs, around 3.5 Euro!) of all clubs in Switzerland's highest league.

Their team doesn't have any stars (well, they can't afford any), and they can't stess enough how important the team as a whole is.

FC Thun qualified against Dynamo Kiev (budget of around 60 Mio. Euro, if I'm right), playing 2:2 away and 1:0 at home. And they beat Malmö FF 1:0 away and 3:0 at home.

Their ground is called Lachen stadium, has a capacity of slightly above 10'000 and usually looks like this, though, as we're having some flood here atm, it currently looks like this.

FC Thun is playing their CL matches in the stadium of Berne, Wankdorf, with a capacity of 32'000.

Last edited by Entium; 26 Aug 2005 at 15:10.
Entium is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 15:09   #14
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entium
FC Thun is playing their CL matches in the stadium of Berne, Wankdorf, with a capacity of 32'000.
in before Kura with the reminder of the good news that they finally built their new stadium

I think it was "young boys wankdorf erection relief"
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 15:16   #15
Entium

Entium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
in before Kura with the reminder of the good news that they finally built their new stadium

I think it was "young boys wankdorf erection relief"
While I wholeheartedly understand that "Wankdorf" in combination with "Young Boys" (the football club of Berne) sounds amusing for English speaking people, those terms do not necessarily mean the same in our local language (Swiss German).
Entium is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 16:08   #16
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

FC Thun are like one of those teams from a kid's book, and I'm very happy they're in the same group as we are
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 16:12   #17
hyfe
Dum Di Dum Di

hyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Group F will be Real Madrid followed by Lyon, almost without question.
Mark my words:

Rosenborg will get second.
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 17:10   #18
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

just as a random question, what were the actual odds on chelsea and liverpool being in the same group?
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 17:55   #19
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
just as a random question, what were the actual odds on chelsea and liverpool being in the same group?
1/6.
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 18:45   #20
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

cheers
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 19:24   #21
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
Why?

I would think 3/31, but maybe there's a governing factor I don't know about?
Liverpool were a first seed. Chelsea were a second seed so could go in to any group that didnt contain Arsenal or Man U (Liverpool didnt have the protection of not being drawn against a team from the same country). So Chelsea could have been in group A, C, E, F, G or H - thats a 1 in 6 chance of being with Liverpool.
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 20:38   #22
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
cheers
It turns out to have been 1/4, because the television companies (read: sky) can choose which half of the draw (effectively) their teams go into. So Arsenal and Manchester United could only have been in A-D, and Liverpool and Chelsea in E-G.
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 20:45   #23
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
It turns out to have been 1/4, because the television companies (read: sky) can choose which half of the draw (effectively) their teams go into. So Arsenal and Manchester United could only have been in A-D, and Liverpool and Chelsea in E-G.
Are you speculating, or speaking the truth?

I think your probably right, but it would be fascinating to see some facts.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2005, 00:39   #24
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupin

They did buy Timmy Simons though, maybe not too well known, but he's a very good player

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2005, 00:56   #25
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Wait, what.