User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 15 May 2005, 19:00   #51
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: THE Official Post-Meet thread

Jazz Club? Jizz Club more like am i rite.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2005, 19:21   #52
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: THE Official Post-Meet thread

"Nice".

He kept offering me the wine too. I think he was trying to tell me it was quite nice, but as I don't really like white wine I refused it.

Plus I saw him slip that rohypnol into it earlier.
Unread 15 May 2005, 19:32   #53
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

So, MM didn't actually get off with anyone then?

pig scares me, at least I know when to run away now.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2005, 19:36   #54
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
So, MM didn't actually get off with anyone then?

pig scares me, at least I know when to run away now.
why do I scare you?
Unread 15 May 2005, 19:37   #55
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

Well it all looks rather jolly and you dont all look like raving lunatics, so I suppose it's all good really.
Unread 15 May 2005, 19:37   #56
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
why do I scare you?
You look like you might hug me. I don't want a hug from you.

Btw, you failed to report your 'time off' to me. Kickage.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 15 May 2005, 19:38   #57
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
You look like you might hug me. I don't want a hug from you.

Btw, you failed to report your 'time off' to me. Kickage.
ill see you in brum one day !
Unread 15 May 2005, 19:41   #58
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
ill see you in brum one day !
Only if you go to the gay bars.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 15 May 2005, 19:44   #59
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Only if you go to the gay bars.
doesnt bother me, im not gay.
Unread 15 May 2005, 19:49   #60
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

dace.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 15 May 2005, 19:49   #61
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Not sure. Dace or us. We went down in the car whereas Dace probably took the train. Probably us.
Unread 15 May 2005, 19:51   #62
pig
1up on you

I liked it when skiddy called Dace a northerner
Unread 15 May 2005, 19:51   #63
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Sounds like much fun was had by all.

If you have another meet in London I might just poke my head in.*

*No, not in that way.
Unread 15 May 2005, 19:53   #64
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

lol
Unread 15 May 2005, 19:54   #65
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
doesnt bother me, im not gay.
It wasn't an invite. I rarely go myself.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 15 May 2005, 19:55   #66
pig
1up on you

Quote:
It wasn't an invite. I rarely go myself.
I know where the gay bars are, they ae down by china town near to where I play snooker.
Unread 15 May 2005, 20:08   #67
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Plus I saw him slip that rohypnol
rohypnol rohypnol rohypnol rohypnol rohypnol rohypnol rohypnol rohypnol rohypnol rohypnol rohypnol Stew boy Stew boy
Unread 15 May 2005, 20:12   #68
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

yes, it was curious that stew couldnt remember what happened between 2-4am and MM had shit in his stomach. The two could be related in some horrible horrible way.
Unread 15 May 2005, 20:46   #69
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
By the way sharing a bed with ste was rather enjoyable I would do it again anytime!
That's what they all say

I'm still hungry - that tiny breakfast was not filling at all

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2005, 20:55   #70
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If I was ste and stew (were?) I would have organised to go along in the same clothes to the meet as some form of appalling in-joke.

I have a terrible sense of humour
Unread 15 May 2005, 20:58   #71
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
That's what they all say

I'm still hungry - that tiny breakfast was not filling at all
yes that one fried egg and two slices of a tomato hardly seemed good.
Unread 15 May 2005, 21:00   #72
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i liked my scrambled eggs though
Unread 15 May 2005, 21:02   #73
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
i liked my scrambled eggs though
i felt your pain, a hangover, scrambled eggs and being with strangers is a rather interesting mix
Unread 15 May 2005, 21:04   #74
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

i also have to add, that its absolutely disgraceful that the four people who got back 2 hours later were the only four who managed to get up for breakfast.

the rest of you are just a bunch of whiny fags who cant take your alcohol. Well, perhaps not quite so harsh, but the general sentiment is accurate.
Unread 15 May 2005, 21:05   #75
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

**** off i like my sleep.
Unread 15 May 2005, 21:08   #76
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

From the photos, I'd just like to say that if anyone needs to lose just a eeny weeny bit of weight, it's your host with the most, your legal eagle, Yahwe.

Too many dinners at the lawyers club?

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2005, 21:11   #77
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

He had a chubby face when I met him too though.
Unread 15 May 2005, 21:28   #78
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
The taxi journey was rather funny with deepflow chatting up daces sister on the phone for 15 minutes.

KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2005, 22:05   #79
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

A very enjoyable time was had.
Although I am very tired now.

Thanks Yahwe and Tomkat for sorting things out.

Edit: You missed the part out about me phoning sex lines. I fear the bill

Last edited by Stew; 15 May 2005 at 22:15.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2005, 22:20   #80
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

lol at you all wish i could have been there
Unread 15 May 2005, 22:23   #81
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
lol at you all wish i could have been there
You could have been you skiving bastard.
Unread 15 May 2005, 22:29   #82
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
wish i could have been there
Serves you right for getting married then doesn't it.
Unread 15 May 2005, 22:31   #83
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Edit: You missed the part out about me phoning sex lines. I fear the bill
Well, that was only you and Stu. And seeing as you don't really remember it we really need him to describe it.
"to touch my nipples, press 1"

EDIT
[22:29] * Stew has quit IRC (Quit)
[22:29] * MerrilyManson has joined #forums

looks like you saw him coming!

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 15 May 2005, 22:53   #84
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

Sounds like an awesome time.

Some of you are worthy of being locked up in furry handcuffs.

Yahwe looks like a big cuddly wuddly teddybear.

Aww cute :)
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2005, 23:37   #85
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
looks like you saw him coming!
i bet he did
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2005, 00:27   #86
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

right, as i havent done so yet, i should probably give some thanks.

firstly, thanks to yahwe for organising stuff and leading us around like the sheep that we are, but never with a smile far from his face.

thanks to tomkat for sorting out the hotel, complete lifesaver, i certainly couldnt be bothered to do it, top bloke too.

Thanks to everyone else who made it that much better just by being there, a wonderful group of chaps, and hardly geeky at all, which was a nice surprise I would list everyone, but i would end up forgetting one person and offending them, so i wont.

and yes, im drunk, again, hoorah!
Unread 16 May 2005, 00:34   #87
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I haven't thanked Tomkat either. How incredibly typically ****ing rude of me.

Would also like to thank Stew for being so irrepresably boyish and handsome. <3
Unread 16 May 2005, 00:49   #88
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

thanks for whoever made those pic. i cant say how terrific curious i was to see how you look like.

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2005, 00:51   #89
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Ste took one set, Enby took the other.
Unread 16 May 2005, 00:53   #90
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

is enby newbot or ebony?

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2005, 00:56   #91
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Enby is Newsbot.

Thanks also to Steven who laid it all out for us, if he hasn't been thanked already.
Unread 16 May 2005, 08:42   #92
Stew
Made of Twigs

It's become likean Oscar ceremony with all this thanking.

I'm now getting sex texts off these damn pesky numbers, telling me what they want to do with my hard cock. I first thought they were from MM, then realised he wouldn't tell me it costs £1.60/minute to phone him. Either way, I'm currently being raped
Unread 16 May 2005, 08:49   #93
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

lol. I think you -really- want to cancel them, as they cost a lot.

heh.
Unread 16 May 2005, 08:51   #94
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
lol. I think you -really- want to cancel them, as they cost a lot.

heh.
I know, but I don't know how
Unread 16 May 2005, 08:59   #95
Ste
Bored

hahahahahahahhahahhahaha

text END or CANCEL or something back to them.

Oh and thanks to everyone who came and more thanks to everyone who organised stuff and extra special thanks to MM for making the weekend amusing by not going after me and providing innuendo with every line out of his mouth.

Unread 16 May 2005, 12:11   #96
pig
1up on you

cheers yahwe and tomkat, and thanks to everyone who turned up \o/
Unread 16 May 2005, 12:54   #97
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

I wish I could have gone but I had an exam this morning, looks like a fun time was had by all Even though I wasn't there I would like to give credit to Yahwe as well as it seems he did a hell of a lot to help make it a success between picking people up and that.

Was worth it though as I think I aced the exam.
Unread 16 May 2005, 13:20   #98
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Yeah, I'd like to thank the following people.

Blasto
T&F
Stew
Deepflow
Dace
Ste
Enby
MM
Tomkat
Pig
Yahwe
MrL
Ebany

and Spiderman, for not turning up.

Last edited by skiddy; 17 May 2005 at 09:59.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2005, 13:30   #99
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

lol, that finger better not be still numb.

shouldnt it have dropped off by now ?
Unread 16 May 2005, 13:32   #100
Ste
Bored

noone told me how that actually happened. Or if they did I forgot.
So anyway - what happened to the finger?