User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 17 Mar 2005, 00:57   #101
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [football] oh god not another - UEFA cup this time...

second leg
17 Auxerre - Lille
17 CSKA Moscow - Partizan Belgrade
17 Parma - Sevilla
17 Real Zaragoza - Austria Vienna
17 Sporting - Middlesbrough
20 Villarreal - Steaua Bucharest

Last edited by 1-X; 17 Mar 2005 at 01:07.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2005, 01:01   #102
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Blasto, why the surrent hostility towards 1-X?
I hope it isn't hostility, more a misunderstanding. He's understandably annoyed because he was already behind and missed a chance to narrow the gap.

From the start, this has been one league too many, and the one I'm most likely to forget about. I didn't decide not to remind anyone... I checked livescore.com at 22.15 tonight to update PL#19 and there at the top of the page were UEFA results. I thought 'doh' and salvaged what I could...
Unread 17 Mar 2005, 01:02   #103
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
second leg
16 AZ 0 - 3 Shakhtar Donetsk
16 Newcastle 2 - 1 Olympiakos
17 Auxerre 2 - 1 Lille
17 CSKA Moscow 2 - 1 Partizan Belgrade
17 Parma 1 - 2 Sevilla
17 Real Zaragoza 3 - 0 Austria Vienna
17 Sporting 1 - 1 Middlesbrough
20 Villarreal 2 - 1 Steaua Bucharest
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2005, 01:03   #104
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Re: 1-X's post.

I thought there was a touch of hostility in another thread, that's why I mentioned it.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2005, 01:05   #105
1-X
overtired

you mean when he wanted the whole league and I only posted part 1...

The main reason behind that was that I couldn't decide which game in part 2 to put the joker on
Unread 17 Mar 2005, 01:06   #106
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

That and the way he said something along the lines of "well you best remind me".
To be honest, I'm regretting bringing it up!
Unread 17 Mar 2005, 01:09   #107
1-X
overtired

maybe he'll tell me I'm 'fukkin dead knacker whackers' etc and then you'll be right
Unread 17 Mar 2005, 02:00   #108
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
second leg
17 Auxerre 2-1 Lille
17 CSKA Moscow 1-1 Partizan Belgrade
17 Parma 2-0 Sevilla
17 Real Zaragoza 2-1 Austria Vienna
17 Sporting 1 -1 Middlesbrough
20 Villarreal 2-1 Steaua Bucharest
Unread 17 Mar 2005, 10:19   #109
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

second leg
17 Auxerre 1-1 Lille
17 CSKA Moscow 2-0 Partizan Belgrade
17 Parma 2-1 Sevilla
17 Real Zaragoza 2-0 Austria Vienna
17 Sporting 3-1 Middlesbrough
20 Villarreal 2-0 Steaua Bucharest

Thanks for the reminder mate .
Unread 17 Mar 2005, 10:38   #110
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

To Stew and 1-X:

I wasn't/am being hostile. I'm just mizundastood.

<3 to you both.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2005, 11:17   #111
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

17 Auxerre 1-2 Lille
17 CSKA Moscow 2-1 Partizan Belgrade
17 Parma 2-0 Sevilla
17 Real Zaragoza 2-0 Austria Vienna
17 Sporting 1-1 Middlesbrough
20 Villarreal 2-0 Steaua Bucharest
Unread 17 Mar 2005, 14:35   #112
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
second leg
17 Auxerre 2 - 0 Lille
17 CSKA Moscow 1 - 0 Partizan Belgrade
17 Parma 0 - 1 Sevilla
17 Real Zaragoza 3 - 0 Austria Vienna
17 Sporting 2 - 1 Middlesbrough
20 Villarreal 3 - 1 Steaua Bucharest
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2005, 15:38   #113
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
second leg
17 Auxerre 1 - 1 Lille
17 CSKA Moscow 2 - 0 Partizan Belgrade
17 Parma 1 - 1 Sevilla
17 Real Zaragoza 1- 0 Austria Vienna
17 Sporting 2 - 1 Middlesbrough
20 Villarreal 2 - 0 Steaua Bucharest
Unread 17 Mar 2005, 17:43   #114
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
second leg
17 Auxerre 1 - 0 Lille
17 CSKA Moscow 2 - 1 Partizan Belgrade
17 Parma 0 - 2 Sevilla
17 Real Zaragoza 1 - 1 Austria Vienna
17 Sporting 1 - 1 Middlesbrough
20 Villarreal 2 - 0 Steaua Bucharest
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2005, 23:40   #115
1-X
overtired

CSKA Moscow 2 - 0 Partizan Belgrade
Auxerre 0 - 0 Lille
Parma 1 - 0 Sevilla
Sporting Lisbon 1 - 0 Middlesbrough
Zaragoza 2 - 2 Austria Vienna

Code:
SYMM		1	3	6
v
Kurashima	1	4	7
Code:
LHC		0	3	3
v
1-X		2	3	9
Code:
Phalon		2	4	10
v
Zharkov		1	1	4
Code:
Stew		1	3	6
v
Non.Human	0	4	4
Code:
Theamion	3	5	14
v
sniborp		4	5	17
Code:
roadrunner	0	5	5
v
midge5		1	3	6
Code:
Inferno		2	3	9
v
Blastoderm	1	4	7
Code:
JC		2	4	10
v
Koen		2	4	10
Unread 18 Mar 2005, 01:50   #116
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

wow.
Unread 18 Mar 2005, 02:50   #117
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

for fucks sake
Unread 18 Mar 2005, 16:04   #118
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
wow.
indeed, 'wow'

and i thought i couldn't lose when i copied all your prediction for the second leg.

1-X, something is fishy here, i had a lead over sniborp when the last matches still had to be played, and we had the same predictions in those last matches, how the **** did i lose my lead?
Unread 18 Mar 2005, 16:57   #119
1-X
overtired

I didn't know you'd changed your predictions... (people should make a new post or PM me telling me there are changes otherwise I won't notice) so the results were checked against your original ones.

Copying your opponent when you're ahead to ensure a win is unsporting, so I think I should leave things as they are (not that I approve of sniborp's statistical rather than judgemental predicting either but I'm tired of going on about that)
Unread 18 Mar 2005, 17:58   #120
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I'ld deduct 10 points from theam for cheating. This is worse than tapping up an opponents player.
Unread 18 Mar 2005, 18:19   #121
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

Down with theamion!
Unread 18 Mar 2005, 18:40   #122
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

burn the pink dutchie!
Unread 18 Mar 2005, 19:44   #123
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

yo dude,it''s just a loophole, so i asume i am through and sniborp isnt
Unread 19 Mar 2005, 15:14   #124
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

No you aren't through. It's been said in every knockout game that you cannot simply copy your opponent's predictions, so there is no loophole.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2005, 16:46   #125
roadrunner_0
cynic

its always been frowned upon to change your predictions so that your opponent cannot win, hence in later rounds 1-X actually taken predictions via pm to stop this sort of behaviour
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 03:22   #126
1-X
overtired

the final match was Villarreal 2 - 0 Steaua Bucharest

My decision re:theamion was to use his original 'honest' predictions, which would have been enough to go through against any other opponent but sniborp. (He didn't know copying when you're ahead isn't allowed so it's unfair to call him a cheat.) I disapprove of sniborp's pattern predicting this round (1-1,1-1,1-1,1-1,1-1,1-1,1-1,1-1,2-0,2-0,1-0,1-0,1-0,1-0,1-0,1-0) so if he predicts similarly in the next round, theamion will be invited back to replace him

Code:
SYMM		2	3	9
v
Kurashima	1	5	8
Code:
LHC		1	3	6
v
1-X		3	3	12
Code:
Phalon		3	4	13
v
Zharkov		1	1	4
Code:
Stew		2	3	9
v
Non.Human	0	5	5
Code:
Theamion	3	5	14
v
sniborp		4	6	18
Code:
roadrunner	0	6	6
v
midge5		1	4	7
Code:
Inferno		2	4	10
v
Blastoderm	1	4	7
Code:
JC		3	4	13
v
Koen		2	5	11
next round...

Code:
sniborp vs midge5

Phalon vs Stew

JC vs SYMM

1-X vs Inferno
Complete league table to follow later in the week, fixture list/entry form in early April.
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 03:37   #127
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

I object.

He is using flaws in your system just as bad, actually even worse, as I did, and I had some longshots predicted well and I had the best score based on insights and 'analysis', rather then stupid statistics. This with the fact that if you look to the 'actual' predictions I also am through (I admit I copied him, but 'changing' your prediction never was illegal and it is not that sniborp noticed this. Therefore, I say I am through.
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 03:58   #128
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Cant believe i actually lost on the last game after leading for so long
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 23:17   #129
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I could have gone through.
Unread 25 Mar 2005, 22:14   #130
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

face it you got pwned

the first part of my prediction was done ages ago before sniborpgate and the second part i did put effort into and gave the win to the side i thought would (and it worked)
Unread 25 Mar 2005, 23:15   #131
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Woah that was close, against nearly anyone else I would have lost heh.

I would also say that it is a bit unfair on both Themion and Sniborp to lose. Theamion hasn't exactly been an active participant in all leagues that I remember so wouldn't have known we generally don't accept it when you copy your opponents predictions. But then it is unfair on Sinbop for that to happen to him. This post was a bit useless really as I haven't sided with anyone
Unread 26 Mar 2005, 01:11   #132
roadrunner_0
cynic

good game midge, good game
Unread 26 Mar 2005, 01:51   #133
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

i ****ing owned you lot
Unread 26 Mar 2005, 21:14   #134
Cannon_Fodder

kinda unfair to say i didnt put effort into it, wins are more common, plus i dont know anything about the teams so i just gave wins to those teams who won/drew when playing away in the first leg, which happened to be all of them

good game tho theamion, shame one of us had to go but thats the way it is
Unread 4 Apr 2005, 22:42   #135
1-X
overtired

all matches in this comp so far...
Code:
		pld	x	g	pts	PPG
SYMM		46	14	9	51	1.109
Theamion	48	10	10	40	.833
Phalon		46	9	12	39	.848
Stew		46	8	11	35	.761
JC		31	8	10	34	1.097
sniborp		48	7	12	33	.688
Inferno		48	7	12	33	.688
KoeN		46	7	11	32	.696
roadrunner	48	5	16	31	.646
Blastoderm	46	3	16	25	.543
1-X		31	5	10	25	.806
LHC		46	4	11	23	.500
midge5		31	3	13	22	.710
NonHuman	46	1	15	18	.391
Zharkov		30	3	8	17	.567
Kurashima	30	1	8	11	.367
the draw for the quarter-finals
Code:
sniborp vs midge5

Phalon vs Stew

JC vs SYMM

1-X vs Inferno
As in the champions league, others are welcome to predict for a higher place in the league table.
Only one entry form, just do half at first if you want to.
Unread 4 Apr 2005, 22:43   #136
1-X
overtired

UEFA QUARTER FINALS
07 Austria Vienna - Parma
07 CSKA Moscow - Auxerre
07 Newcastle - Sporting
07 Villarreal - AZ
14 AZ - Villarreal
14 Auxerre - CSKA Moscow
14 Parma - Austria Vienna
14 Sporting - Newcastle
Unread 4 Apr 2005, 22:49   #137
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
UEFA QUARTER FINALS
07 Austria Vienna 1-1 Parma
07 CSKA Moscow 1-0 Auxerre
07 Newcastle 2-1 Sporting
07 Villarreal 0 -1 AZ
Unread 4 Apr 2005, 22:54   #138
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
UEFA QUARTER FINALS
07 Austria Vienna - Parma 1-2
07 CSKA Moscow - Auxerre 2-0
07 Newcastle - Sporting 1-1
07 Villarreal - AZ 1-1
14 AZ - Villarreal 3-1
14 Auxerre - CSKA Moscow 2-0
14 Parma - Austria Vienna 3-1
14 Sporting - Newcastle 2-1
Unread 4 Apr 2005, 22:55   #139
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

How lucky am I? Though being top overall, I feel it is deserved, sorry and all Kura

07 Austria Vienna 1-0 Parma
07 CSKA Moscow 1-2 Auxerre
07 Newcastle 2-1 Sporting
07 Villarreal 1-1 AZ
Unread 4 Apr 2005, 23:16   #140
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
UEFA QUARTER FINALS
07 Austria Vienna - Parma 0 - 0
07 CSKA Moscow - Auxerre 2 - 0
07 Newcastle - Sporting 2 - 1
07 Villarreal - AZ 3 - 0
14 AZ - Villarreal 0 - 1
14 Auxerre - CSKA Moscow 1 - 1
14 Parma - Austria Vienna 1 - 0
14 Sporting - Newcastle 1 - 1

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2005, 23:21   #141
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
UEFA QUARTER FINALS
07 Austria Vienna 0 -1 Parma
07 CSKA Moscow 1-1 Auxerre
07 Newcastle 2 -1 Sporting
07 Villarreal 2 -1 AZ
14 AZ 1-1 Villarreal
14 Auxerre 2 -1 CSKA Moscow
14 Parma 2 -0 Austria Vienna
14 Sporting 1 -1 Newcastle
Unread 4 Apr 2005, 23:37   #142
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
UEFA QUARTER FINALS
07 Austria Vienna 1 - 1 Parma
07 CSKA Moscow 3 - 1 Auxerre
07 Newcastle 2 - 1 Sporting
07 Villarreal 1 - 0 AZ
14 AZ 1 - 1 Villarreal
14 Auxerre 1 - 0 CSKA Moscow
14 Parma 2 - 0 Austria Vienna
14 Sporting 1 - 1 Newcastle
Unread 5 Apr 2005, 00:06   #143
Blastoderm
________

07 Austria Vienna 0 - 2 Parma
07 CSKA Moscow 0 - 1 Auxerre
07 Newcastle 0 - 0 Sporting
07 Villarreal 2 - 1 AZ
14 AZ 0 - 1 Villarreal
14 Auxerre 2 - 0 CSKA Moscow
14 Parma 3 - 0 Austria Vienna
14 Sporting 1 - 0 Newcastle
Unread 5 Apr 2005, 08:25   #144
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
UEFA QUARTER FINALS
07 Austria Vienna 0 - 1 Parma
07 CSKA Moscow 1 - 2 Auxerre
07 Newcastle 1 - 2 Sporting
07 Villarreal 1 - 2 AZ
14 AZ 2 - 0 Villarreal
14 Auxerre 2 - 0 CSKA Moscow
14 Sporting 3 - 1 Newcastle
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2005, 09:29   #145
JC
lolly roffle

Why did i have to get drawn against the only guy that's averaging higher than me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
UEFA QUARTER FINALS
07 Austria Vienna 1-2 Parma
07 CSKA Moscow 0-2 Auxerre
07 Newcastle 1-1 Sporting
07 Villarreal 1-0 AZ
14 AZ 1-1 Villarreal
14 Auxerre 3 -1 CSKA Moscow
14 Parma 2-0 Austria Vienna
14 Sporting 3-2 Newcastle
Unread 5 Apr 2005, 19:08   #146
Cannon_Fodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
UEFA QUARTER FINALS
07 Austria Vienna 0-1 Parma
07 CSKA Moscow 2-1 Auxerre
07 Newcastle 0-2 Sporting
07 Villarreal 1-1 AZ
14 AZ 1-2 Villarreal
14 Auxerre 1-0 CSKA Moscow
14 Parma 2-0 Austria Vienna
14 Sporting 2-1 Newcastle
Unread 6 Apr 2005, 18:00   #147
midge5
mmm lambs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
UEFA QUARTER FINALS
07 Austria Vienna 1 -2 Parma
07 CSKA Moscow 1-1 Auxerre
07 Newcastle 2-0 Sporting
07 Villarreal 2-1 AZ
14 AZ - Villarreal
14 Auxerre - CSKA Moscow
14 Parma - Austria Vienna
14 Sporting - Newcastle
Ta for the reminder
Unread 6 Apr 2005, 18:20   #148
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
UEFA QUARTER FINALS
07 Austria Vienna 2 - 2 Parma
07 CSKA Moscow 1 - 2 Auxerre
07 Newcastle 2 - 1 Sporting
07 Villarreal 2 - 0 AZ
14 AZ 1 - 1 Villarreal
14 Auxerre 2 - 1 CSKA Moscow
14 Sporting 2 - 1 Newcastle
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2005, 21:44   #149
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
UEFA QUARTER FINALS
07 Austria Vienna 1-2 Parma
07 CSKA Moscow 0-1 Auxerre
07 Newcastle 2-0 Sporting
07 Villarreal 1-1 AZ
ta 1-x

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2005, 14:00   #150
1-X
overtired

07 Austria Vienna 1-0 Parma
07 CSKA Moscow 2-0 Auxerre
07 Newcastle 1-1 Sporting
07 Villarreal 2-0 AZ