User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 22 Mar 2005, 10:19   #1
CamelToe
You Know I'm Right

CamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these parts
Russian Disco

I stumbled across this the other day, and while it does have a catchy beat, I'm just curious to find out if this is actually popular in Russia? Granted, its a bit dated so I imagine the fad that initially spawned such a swinging tune has long since gone away. Nevertheless, do yourself a favor... and check this out: Russian Disco

BTW, the guy in the red is clearly on some good black tar heroin.

Edit: Yes, its actually German. I apologize to all offended Russians.

Don't act like you weren't thinking the same thing...

you should stop posting on these forums as you're CRAP

Last edited by CamelToe; 23 Mar 2005 at 03:49.
CamelToe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2005, 11:25   #2
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Russian Disco

a) the link doesn't work (but you can download the file: http://www.blennus.com/video/russ.wmv )
b) its german, not russian
c) its at least from the 80s (they show some adress in munich which has a 4-digit postal code which means its from before the reunion)

so all together i doubt its very popular in russia if anyone knows it at all
Unread 22 Mar 2005, 16:43   #3
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

both links dont work for me.

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2005, 16:45   #4
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

Both work for me

Edit: CamelToe should be banned for posting annoying songs like that
Madina is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2005, 17:21   #5
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupin
both links dont work for me.
its Moskau Moskau by Dschingis Khan (or whatever). you probably know it.

is it just me or do we have a big talent in embarassing ourselfs with bad music? im just happy dieter bohlen never made it outside germany
Unread 22 Mar 2005, 17:26   #6
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamelToe
I stumbled across this the other day, and while it does have a catchy beat, I'm just curious to find out if this is actually popular in Russia?
i doubt that anyone in Russia even knows that song; the guys are singing in german
Almeida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2005, 17:28   #7
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wu_trax
its Moskau Moskau by Dschingis Khan (or whatever). you probably know it.

is it just me or do we have a big talent in embarassing ourselfs with bad music? im just happy dieter bohlen never made it outside germany
I didn't click the link but reading that brought back memories. A galmate back in R2 sent me that mp3 through ICQ because he loved it. And yes, he was German
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2005, 17:37   #8
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

lol

and yes you are right (Aggro berlin)

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2005, 03:45   #9
CamelToe
You Know I'm Right

CamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these parts

My bad.

Germans, Russians, whatever... its still quite catchy.

Don't act like you weren't thinking the same thing...

you should stop posting on these forums as you're CRAP
CamelToe is offline   Reply With Quote