User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 12 Mar 2005, 21:21   #1
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road
Retro Games You Want Remakes Off

Are there any games you would really like to see remade. There's a few games I really miss playing back from the mega drive days. So here are a few game's i'd like to see remakes off.

Streets Of Rage: This was by far my favourite game on the Mega Drive. Great Gameplay and great level design. Please make a remake of this!!!!! Playing this with a mate was unrivalled.

Golden Axe: Another classic Mega Drive game. Dwarf power rocks.
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 21:24   #2
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Retro Games You Want Remakes Off

None. They only fk it up.
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 21:25   #3
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

ufo.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 21:27   #4
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Streets of Rage was ace! However my ultimate favourite MegaDrive game was D+D - Warriors of the Eternal Sun. I may have played it a tad obsessively. Then of course there was Sonic which I was anal about (if I missed a ring I'd restart the game type anal :( )

I'd like someone to release ToeJam and Earl for the PS2 :)

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 21:29   #5
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Super Mario cart... doesn't need a remake, but I just want to mention it as it was cool.
We had the original on the Super Nintendo, but my brother sold it.
I hated it when he had those red shells and shot me all around the track.
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 21:30   #6
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Powermonger
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 21:31   #7
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apothos
None. They only fk it up.
This is true though.
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 21:43   #8
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

i want the original asteroids...

as an arcade in my room would be nice
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 21:48   #9
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

eight eyes and simon's quest

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 21:50   #10
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

Vermeer
i guess noone knows that, the first buiness simulation i ever played. you had to buy plantations around the world, exploid the workers and buy expensive painting with the money, great fun they even tried to make a remake just a year ago, but they ****ed it up by putting too much effort into graphics
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 21:56   #11
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all

Megalomania, they should release it on the Gameboy (sp or DS)
Double Dragon
Superprobotector / Contra
Yoshi's Island
Street Racer
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 22:00   #12
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Streets Of Rage on the DS With wireless co-op mode.

Ah I can only dream. :/
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 22:10   #13
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Elite.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 22:11   #14
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

No. Just no.
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 22:13   #15
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

I have forgotten to add Road Rash. I know there was a PS1 version, but that was not to my liking.

Last edited by Dark-Strider; 12 Mar 2005 at 22:23.
Dark-Strider is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 22:17   #16
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark-Strider
4Got to add Road Rash \o/ ( I know there was a PSone version but that was bolox.
English please.
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 22:24   #17
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Edited specially for you.
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 22:38   #18
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Dizzy the egg was .
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 22:41   #19
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Unreal
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 22:49   #20
hyfe
Dum Di Dum Di

hyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Elite.
I have a BBC lieing around somewhere, I've considered firing it up many times to play Elite.. and finally complete Twin Kingdom Valleys
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 22:59   #21
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Dizzy the egg was .

the dizzy games rocked beyond belief
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 23:13   #22
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
Unreal
That's only retro if you started gaming in 1998.
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 23:22   #23
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
That's only retro if you started gaming in 1998.
i still have my SNES and Unreal doesn't run on new comps, so i want it remade.
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 23:26   #24
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
i still have my SNES and Unreal doesn't run on new comps, so i want it remade.
In what way "doesn't run"?
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 23:30   #25
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

Quote:
In what way "doesn't run"?

i can not play Unreal on XP.
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 23:35   #26
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Try compatability. Right click, properties, compatibility
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 23:37   #27
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
There will be a workaround.

If nothing else, the unreal engine is modular, so you could just use the shaders etc from any other iteration of it to power the game.
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 00:01   #28
Summanus
Banned

Summanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really nice

Doom II

Last edited by Summanus; 13 Mar 2005 at 00:11.
Summanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 00:26   #29
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Bomberman on the SNES ruled for multiplayer.
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 00:47   #30
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

ah Final Fantasy, fond memories
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 03:25   #31
zakoff
Evul Critter

zakoff is on a distinguished road

turrican..
I'd also love to see a good Monkey Island.
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 05:36   #32
Summanus
Banned

Summanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by zakoff
turrican..

no! Or at least make it infinite buzzsaws, and make the enemies possibly make sense?
Summanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 07:10   #33
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Rygar.
Though I think they made one but I never saw the game on the retail shelves.
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 09:53   #34
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Structural Integrity
Super Mario cart... doesn't need a remake, but I just want to mention it as it was cool.
We had the original on the Super Nintendo, but my brother sold it.
I hated it when he had those red shells and shot me all around the track.
This is why I advocate the Xbox over the PS2, a modded Xbox running a SNES & N64 emulator is perfect for replaying some of the old classics like Super Mario Kart, I get together with some friends sometimes and play it still, I've also got a MD & SMS emulator loaded on it as well so I can play all my fave sonic games etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogster
Bomberman on the SNES ruled for multiplayer.
I always found Atomic Bomberman a suitabley fun adaption of the original.

For my own list you could pick any number of classic adventure games like Kings Quest, Day Of The Tenticle or HHGTTG. Tank Blaster would also make the list. Alex The Kid in Miracle World, Crazy Comets, Populous (there was 2 & 3 but the addition of all the fancy stuff ruined what was otherwise perfect gameplay of the original), Sabotaur, Kens Labyrinth, Commander Keen, Jill Of The Jungle, Hunt For The Red October.

More but I can not recall them.
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 10:01   #35
Cannon_Fodder

Commander Keen was great, i think i played pong more than the actual game tho
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 10:05   #36
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
Commander Keen was great, i think i played pong more than the actual game tho
Keen was great

Also, a new MoO that doesnt suck would be nice. (III was a disgrace, we shall pretend it never happened.)
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 12:18   #37
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Ufo

but also

Stunts!
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 12:52   #38
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Chrono Trigger
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 13:05   #39
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

Comix for the mega drive and
Micro machines, i never got the opertunity to multi tap this while drunk, being too young at the time

(is there a version of micro machines for the psone? i cant find it anywhere)
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 13:12   #40
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Elite.
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 13:12   #41
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Wonderboy
Golden Axe
Alex Kidd
Sam & Max
Transport Tycoon

Spy vs Spy
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 13:24   #42
BaSSe

BaSSe is a splendid one to beholdBaSSe is a splendid one to beholdBaSSe is a splendid one to beholdBaSSe is a splendid one to beholdBaSSe is a splendid one to beholdBaSSe is a splendid one to behold

Megalomania
Bobble Bubble
Spy vs Spy
+ some other atari games Ive forgotten the name of
BaSSe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 13:30   #43
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
Golden Axe
Alex Kidd
Sam & Max
Spy vs Spy
agree
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 13:40   #44
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Adding my name to the UFO, Megalomania and Golden Axe bandwagon.

Simply excellent gaming.

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 13:48   #45
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

Road Rage on the mega drive was

And I bought a NES off ebay, but i don't have many games for it.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 14:17   #46
Cannon_Fodder

Pilot wings
Lemmings
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 15:29   #47
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

party girls 1 & 2.

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 16:04   #48
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by veX
Comix for the mega drive and
Micro machines, i never got the opertunity to multi tap this while drunk, being too young at the time

(is there a version of micro machines for the psone? i cant find it anywhere)
Yes, I have it. I heard they're planning an XBox release of a new one in the murky future, but that's probably a lie.
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 16:51   #49
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Consequently I was playing Comix tonight, it's part of the Sonic Mega Collection Plus for Xbox.
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 21:28   #50
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Golden Axe is being released as a port onto PS2 as part of a Sega Classic's Collection.
First impressions are that they've murdered Golden Axe though. :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamespot.com
If you played the Golden Axe arcade machine that was first released in 1989, you'll remember it featured three playable characters: a barbarian named Ax Battler, an Amazon named Tyris Flare, and a Viking dwarf named Gilius Thunderhead. As you walked from left to right, you'd be confronted by all manner of armor-clad and undead enemies, some of whom were riding mounts that you could climb onto yourself. The game's other most memorable feature, perhaps, was the inclusion of the small thieves who appeared and ran around the screen occasionally, dropping food and magic potions from their bags every time you hit them. The PS2 remake of Golden Axe replaces the original's 2D visuals with some pretty poor 3D ones, in addition to making all three mount types useless (for the most part), introducing some annoyingly unresponsive controls, and actually making the game struggle to maintain a healthy frame rate any time there are more than five or six characters onscreen. We should also point out that while the game does feature two-player support, we were able to take a solo Gilius Thunderhead all the way to the last level using only one move, his forward roll, during which he's practically invulnerable.
The sad thing is I'll probally get it anyway. Damm Sega for using nostalgia to make me part with my money!

Full Preview of The game can be found here