User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 9 Mar 2005, 01:14   #1
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold
Something started growing...

... and I let it, just to see what it was...

What do ya think?

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 01:18   #2
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Something started growing...

Shave it off.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 01:20   #3
cressa
Quietly Judging You !

cressa is a jewel in the roughcressa is a jewel in the roughcressa is a jewel in the roughcressa is a jewel in the rough

Dont go near any strong winds, or let a kitten lick your face..... it could all end in tears !!!!!!!!!!!
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 01:23   #4
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

The goatee? It actually suits you, but you should trim around it though, and keep it at "three day" length. So you won't scratch girls faces.
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 01:33   #5
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Apparantly you should let your full beard grow for at least 10-14 days before shaping it.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 01:54   #6
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold

I have a beard trimmer. I keep the goatee at a size 1 thing.

That was taken on a sunday before I did my bear grooming ritual.

Unread 9 Mar 2005, 01:59   #7
Chika

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
Apparantly you should let your full beard grow for at least 10-14 days before shaping it.
people's hair grows different though, and they also have jobs etc. At my workplace, it is not acceptable to have a 10-14 day beard. Plus, I read this book, and it states that females appeal to the 3-day length goatee.
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 02:00   #8
TheBerk
dazed and confused

TheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant future

3 day length hhmm... i think i may overstepped that benchmark by a couple of inches
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 02:12   #9
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

And I was actually talking about the hair, but yeah.

Unread 9 Mar 2005, 04:05   #10
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

ITT Xee is a Romanian woman
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 04:11   #11
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point

Argh.
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 06:44   #12
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

dude, you look like rosie o'donnel with a semi-full beard

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 09:10   #13
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

i dont mind the beard, its the double chin and apparent pony tails that worry me
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 12:39   #14
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

There's no ponytails... pfft.

And yeah... I'm a bit overweight.

Unread 9 Mar 2005, 13:32   #15
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

are you wearing an alice band?
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 14:03   #16
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

I'm wearing an arc of metal to keep the hair from dropping over my eyes, yes.

Unread 9 Mar 2005, 14:18   #17
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

you remind me a bit of dace.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 14:22   #18
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
you remind me a bit of dace.
Don't you dare to Dace me!

Unread 9 Mar 2005, 14:58   #19
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
people's hair grows different though, and they also have jobs etc. At my workplace, it is not acceptable to have a 10-14 day beard.
How does one grow an acceptable beard if you can never have a 10-14 day beard?
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 17:40   #20
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You grew an earring? Cor, that's clever.
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 17:44   #21
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: Something started growing...

Did I see you in the bus station this morning picking up cigarette buts?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 19:04   #22
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

earings are for girls.

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 19:33   #23
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBerk
3 day length hhmm... i think i may overstepped that benchmark by a couple of inches
same, or a year or so, dependant on which way you look at it.
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 19:57   #24
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Only if you live in Brazil.

Unread 9 Mar 2005, 21:34   #25
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
It's usually you picking up butts in the bus station.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 21:36   #26
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Shave its hygenic.
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 23:47   #27
Chika

Quote:
How does one grow an acceptable beard if you can never have a 10-14 day beard?
By not cutting it for a few days then trimming it? It doesn't take everyone 10-14 days to grow beards shipmate. And if you are good, you can start lining your goatee with a one day beard on your face.
I fail to see the point of you harping on this. I think your way of growing a beard and turning it into a goatee is cool. i like it. I think its the way everyone should go when they want a goatee.
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 23:56   #28
Inferno
The Arson Specialist

Inferno is a jewel in the roughInferno is a jewel in the roughInferno is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
It's usually you picking up butts in the bus station.
MM : Just lookin after the pennies!
Please dont laugh at me. I'm not trying to be funny.
Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 00:03   #29
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno
MM : Just lookin after the pennies!
I think you missed my joke...
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 00:04   #30
Inferno
The Arson Specialist

Inferno is a jewel in the roughInferno is a jewel in the roughInferno is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
I think you missed my joke...
Joke? What joke?
Please dont laugh at me. I'm not trying to be funny.
Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 01:40   #31
Banned
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
By not cutting it for a few days then trimming it?
I meant a full beard, I get that you can trim early.

Quote:
It doesn't take everyone 10-14 days to grow beards shipmate. And if you are good, you can start lining your goatee with a one day beard on your face.
Yeah. I was quoting something I read on several different beard websites the other day.

I'm unfortunately cursed* by straggly growth, but I'm trying on some facial hair for size. At the moment I look a bit amish as I found the mustache annoying**

* Blessed?

** Aside from the whole 'wearing my last meal'/hygiene deal, my beard doesn't connect properly with my mustache which looks a bit wank tbh.
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 02:44   #32
Chika

Quote:
I meant a full beard, I get that you can trim early.

Yeah. I was quoting something I read on several different beard websites the other day.

I'm unfortunately cursed* by straggly growth, but I'm trying on some facial hair for size. At the moment I look a bit amish as I found the mustache annoying**

* Blessed?

** Aside from the whole 'wearing my last meal'/hygiene deal, my beard doesn't connect properly with my mustache which looks a bit wank tbh.
I had that problem with my beard and mustache. I found that I had to shave in between there anyway, even if there was no hair, then hair started going. I have had a mustache sine I was in like the 12th grade. I messed up a trim once and shaved it all off. my upper lip looked like a bare booty. So I try to keep mines.
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 12:26   #33
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

I look like a 16 year old without it... Not fun.