User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 3 Jul 2013, 15:33   #1
DigitalZero
Round 1er

DigitalZero will become famous soon enoughDigitalZero will become famous soon enough
Mass Intel Import

Most of us use our bot/webbie's intel functions but PA also has some nice tools and such. Under alliance, intel, you have to input each planet, nick and coords with reliability rating as single units. Is there anyway we can import a list of coords to mass add them to an ally ingame? Would make life easier to just paste a bunch of coords and add them all to an alliance ingame.

Round 1 - 6: NewDawn
- 3,4,5 - ND HC
Round 7: NeMeSiS
Round 8,9: ND..then retired
Round 12: return to PA. NewDawn
Round 13 - Present: NewDawn, 35+ HC.

PA-Radio!!!
DigitalZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2013, 16:02   #2
TheoDD
Othello Champion, Solitaire Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about
Re: Mass Intel Import

I did ask Appoco for a feature where the ingame alliance intel gets auto updated based on alliance relations. With this and the manual way as it is now, i think most alliances and their players should have an easier time coordinating just through pa.

Unsure if there is any status on it, or if he remembers me mentioning it. :-p
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2013, 16:52   #3
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You can export it from the game: http://game.planetarion.com/alliance...pl?view=export

You can't do it the other way around. I think it would be very nice to have. Just accept the same format that it outputs.

Ad while we're talking about ingame intel: reliability should default to 100, and quite frankly, might as well be removed entirely. Add a comment field for uncertain intel instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDD View Post
I did ask Appoco for a feature where the ingame alliance intel gets auto updated based on alliance relations. With this and the manual way as it is now, i think most alliances and their players should have an easier time coordinating just through pa.
This would be nice too.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2013, 17:44   #4
DigitalZero
Round 1er

DigitalZero will become famous soon enoughDigitalZero will become famous soon enough

aye I just think you should be able to type in coordinates

1:1:1, 1:1:2, 1:1:3

most bots output coords in different formats like

1:1:1 | 1:1:2 | 1:1:3 or 1:1:1 1:1:2 or 1:1:1, 1:1:2... etc you get the point.

In ND, anyone can give us any format of coords and it only sees X:Y:Z

the colon's are what it registers too. I am betting other alliance arby's and tools do the same exact thing.

Round 1 - 6: NewDawn
- 3,4,5 - ND HC
Round 7: NeMeSiS
Round 8,9: ND..then retired
Round 12: return to PA. NewDawn
Round 13 - Present: NewDawn, 35+ HC.

PA-Radio!!!
DigitalZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2013, 03:55   #5
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

It seems that this suggestion has been implemented. :-)
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote