User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 8 Apr 2013, 14:35   #1
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Military might

I am trying to get my head around who us hitting who. As I see it...

APP/TGV hitting ND/FaNG and vice versa
CT gal raids
Then you have ODDR/megarock/innuendo/HR/pwned/ast/fightin irish/llama gal raiding

Is this about as finely balanced as it gets?
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2013, 17:22   #2
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Military might

App/TGV vs ND/Fang is not really happening. We hit ND over 2 nights because they were ptargeting App or hitting several of their forts with other alliances. Now we are back to gal raiding. ND did hit a few of our forts leading up to the night we ptargetted them but thats about all the action from TGVs side in the perceived App/TGV vs Fang/ND block war.

Fang hasnt hit us except for a few gal raids but not in recent memory. The other alliances I think are gal raiding although innuendo seems to have hit App with ND, or it looks that way at least.

HR hit several of our members last night.

Only other thing that is happening is that ND is spreading rumors to the smaller alliances about TGV ptargeting them or wanting to take them out, which is false. Except for the ptargeting of ND to help out App we have not discussed targeting anyone and have no plans on doing it.

Hope that clarifies a few things for you and muddies the political landscape some more.

Enjoy =)

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2013, 18:15   #3
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

So my assumption that FAnG and TGV wernt hitting each other seems to be pretty spot on.
Im not suprised though

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2013, 18:49   #4
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
So my assumption that FAnG and TGV wernt hitting each other seems to be pretty spot on.
Im not suprised though
Why are you so adamant for TGV/FAnG to hit each other? Don't you whine every round about block wars? Now you're contradicting yourself.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2013, 18:52   #5
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
Why are you so adamant for TGV/FAnG to hit each other? Don't you whine every round about block wars? Now you're contradicting yourself.
I whine about a lot of Things, im just pointing out the obvious now though

Unread 8 Apr 2013, 19:31   #6
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Im not suprised though
I am sorry, exactly where did I say we did not hit fang or that they did not hit us? What I said was, except for a few gal raids we havent hit each other, as in we havent hit their fort, they havent hit our forts and we havent ptargetted each other, just standard gal raids.

Did you and Kai learn how to read at the same school?

Est Sularus oth Mithas
Unread 8 Apr 2013, 22:20   #7
Nightwolf

Nightwolf has a spectacular aura aboutNightwolf has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Fang hasnt hit us except for a few gal raids but not in recent memory. The other alliances I think are gal raiding although innuendo seems to have hit App with ND, or it looks that way at least.
We have not.
Nightwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2013, 13:58   #8
DigitalZero
Round 1er

DigitalZero will become famous soon enoughDigitalZero will become famous soon enough

To be honest, I haven't talked to any smaller alliances getting them to help hit TGV, just the lovely lies of the Planetarion Universe.

Round 1 - 6: NewDawn
- 3,4,5 - ND HC
Round 7: NeMeSiS
Round 8,9: ND..then retired
Round 12: return to PA. NewDawn
Round 13 - Present: NewDawn, 35+ HC.

PA-Radio!!!
DigitalZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2013, 14:12   #9
Barrack_Obama

Barrack_Obama will become famous soon enoughBarrack_Obama will become famous soon enough

well TgV finally hit a fang fort ? butcher
Unread 10 Apr 2013, 11:48   #10
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

update:

FANG/ND/Astraeus/Innuendo ptargeting APP

they asked app the last 3 days to join them on the gangbang vs TGV, app declined. This is their new strategy to bring APP on board. I think their strategy wont work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2013, 12:49   #11
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post
update:

they asked app the last 3 days to join them on the gangbang vs TGV, app declined. This is their new strategy to bring APP on board. I think their strategy wont work.
I think FAnG/ND realise they took the wrong choice with going for App first, it seems to me that going for TGV first would be the better strategy if they were to get some roids back from the TGV/App Block. Seems like round is over, TGV will most likely be too far ahead when FAnG & friends are done with Apprime.

Unread 10 Apr 2013, 16:21   #12
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
update:

Umm I think maybe ND hitting APP due to APP being silly and refusing to stop the war?

There is almost certainly no strategy to make app hit tgv, simply to drop app down the ranks.

The question is, what will app do in response?
Unread 10 Apr 2013, 16:23   #13
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

hit them back?
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2013, 16:37   #14
Joseph
Error

Joseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really nice

so obvious, hit back!

now i see why app dont play for win, its much more funny in ruining some idiots round!!
Joseph is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2013, 17:12   #15
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
hit them back?
rumour hasnt they wont
Unread 10 Apr 2013, 18:54   #16
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Apprime will just sit out the 'come and join us' bash and then let them move onto TGV. Block bashing now is pointless, we have all seen so far this round that when it comes to the crunch TGV is defending and attackingat a far higher level than the rest so after TGV get bashed and the block pendulum swings back to FANG or ND the roids and XP gains will propel TGV miles ahead of the rest, in true Ultores style. With Apprime flying alongside to finish 2nd
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2013, 19:14   #17
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
Umm I think maybe ND hitting APP due to APP being silly and refusing to stop the war?

There is almost certainly no strategy to make app hit tgv, simply to drop app down the ranks.

The question is, what will app do in response?
Ok forest, i usually inform ppl here on whats going on. sincere people who are asking what and why and by who.

most PA universe know the latest facts already, but u dont yet so it seems to me u are slow in catching up.

FANG/ND ptarget the first time APP when App declined to hit TGV (tgv was fat and fang/nd claims we have to join to balance). APP had to react. Action means Reaction yea? Fang acts smart and backs off and let ND in problems. APP returns the favor to ND.

Fang tries again to talk to APP to make them join against TGV, while letting ND pay the cost of war vs app. APP answer is still the same. Fang/ND has problems with tgv? its not APP problem was the anwser. Again the answer was not what they want.

FANG/ND ptarget didnt have much effect, so instead of trying again its better to get more alliances

<DigitalZero> well we have an anti app coalition aform, if you want to try to land a bit on them, let me know, if not, carry on

1 thing that is sure. APP answer to join whoever hits app =

yolo fkoff

peace out

Quote:
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
Unread 10 Apr 2013, 22:58   #18
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

yolo fkoff
my favourite quote of all time.

Out of interest, who from FAnG has spoken to Apprime at all? As far as I know, no FAnG hc have spoken to you guys about doing anything , and certainly not our style to bully other alliances, not that we are in a position to either!

I did have one conversation with cardi in #fang when I asked him if he laughed like a donkey, and he didnt reply
Connovar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2013, 23:59   #19
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connovar View Post

I did have one conversation with cardi in #fang when I asked him if he laughed like a donkey, and he didnt reply
I don't think that counts as a conversation.

I think that is just you sitting in a room on your own typing to yourself
Unread 12 Apr 2013, 05:02   #20
Barrack_Obama

Barrack_Obama will become famous soon enoughBarrack_Obama will become famous soon enough

hmmz so boring we are apprime we are here to start problems we dont want the round win blah blah blah you chumps dont want round win cause you cant win thats the excuse you guys put out there so at the end of round when you get close or not you can say well we never wanted win just wanted to put that out there tired of noticing your post of utter shit back to topic anyway kaiba how is fizz ?
Unread 12 Apr 2013, 20:04   #21
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

Whats new in PA world today? The hottest story is about fang?

Lost some serious roids it seems. Their top roid planet who has been leeching alot of def last 2 days, got closed today and emo'd. Something fishy going on in Fang paradise. Was all that def to mithrandir for nothing? Is Hasu the next defleecher? Did Fang strategy work out when they trew their own windows?

Alot of questions from a neutral observer

Quote:
Apprime
Unread 12 Apr 2013, 20:45   #22
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

I liked the part about being a neutral observer

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2013, 20:50   #23
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

Gay topic

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2013, 22:16   #24
tokath
semi-retired

tokath is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
I liked the part about being a neutral observer
That's because Max smokes so much pot and opium he's literally neutral
tokath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2013, 22:31   #25
Nightwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Apprime will just sit out the 'come and join us' bash and then let them move onto TGV. Block bashing now is pointless, we have all seen so far this round that when it comes to the crunch TGV is defending and attackingat a far higher level than the rest so after TGV get bashed and the block pendulum swings back to FANG or ND the roids and XP gains will propel TGV miles ahead of the rest, in true Ultores style. With Apprime flying alongside to finish 2nd
Or you have no real enemies and are pretty much fencing your way through the round like you have been the past two rounds? I know which explanation sounds more logical to me.

You also seem to have forgotten that Ultores was always outnumbered and got bashed for weeks, where as TGV is neither outnumbered nor has been bashed for weeks. Hell, you have only lost one night of roids. You claim to be the best alliance ever, then why don't you put yourself in a position where you actually need to prove this?

Because lets face it, in reality this is most likely to become one of the most uncontested rounds we have seen in a while.
Unread 12 Apr 2013, 22:48   #26
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightwolf View Post
Or you have no real enemies and are pretty much fencing your way through the round like you have been the past two rounds? I know which explanation sounds more logical to me.
As for two rounds ago we have indeed fenced, this was deliberate as we had 20 members less than the top allies and mainly because the previous round we played we got hung out to dry by our blockpartners when they turned on eachother to let Ultores walk away with the win again.

Last round we far from fenced, being involved in early round gangbangs on respectively ND and FAnG, warring Ultores from week 2, and FAnG at the end of the round.

And looking at what we have attacked this round i wouldn't really call us fencers either.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2013, 07:31   #27
TheoDD
Othello Champion, Solitaire Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
As for two rounds ago we have indeed fenced, this was deliberate as we had 20 members less than the top allies and mainly because the previous round we played we got hung out to dry by our blockpartners when they turned on eachother to let Ultores walk away with the win again.

Last round we far from fenced, being involved in early round gangbangs on respectively ND and FAnG, warring Ultores from week 2, and FAnG at the end of the round.

And looking at what we have attacked this round i wouldn't really call us fencers either.
Who or what you are attacking, isn't what make others call you fencers FYI :-p
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2013, 08:37   #28
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I do love these INFACTUAL posts.

But seriously, fencing? TGV has been waring ND/(FAnG very recently) since early round. I wonder though what your definition of 'fencing' is.

Innuendo could be considered fencing too! (and don't give me this bullshit about 'we're not in a position to win', because you said the exact same thing about TGV fencing last round when they weren't in a position to win either)
Unread 13 Apr 2013, 08:44   #29
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:

You also seem to have forgotten that Ultores was always outnumbered and got bashed for weeks, where as TGV is neither outnumbered nor has been bashed for weeks. Hell, you have only lost one night of roids. You claim to be the best alliance ever, then why don't you put yourself in a position where you actually need to prove this?

Because lets face it, in reality this is most likely to become one of the most uncontested rounds we have seen in a while.
YAY!! you awesomely didnt actually read any of what i wrote at all

let me break it down...

- Apprime wont give into the FaNG/ND block bashing them so they join them
- FaNG/ND will then move onto hitting TGV without Apprime
- You can see from TGV nightly def pages that incs are not landing much on them, and they are roiding at a higher amount than other alliances - hence the 12k roid lead!!
- The 'ultores style' comment was merely noting how Ultores used to let themselves get bashed and stock resources, confident that when the tide turned they could use their fleets better to gain back all their lost roids and more (whilst scooping huge XP) meaning they would blast past everyone.
Unread 13 Apr 2013, 09:32   #30
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

Quote:

No real enemies?!?!?!

Your right, we dont and we never went looking for a fight. But certain alliances have been trying to get something going against us for a while. Fortunately Apprime has declined as such a block was formed to force Apprime to join then into hitting TGV. Both TGV and Apprime realize that if 1 falls the other is not far behind since we share quite a few galaxies and that's the general block mentality. Kill them off 1 by one.

So when Apprime was being ptargeted by ND and others, they didnt even have to ask us, we offered to help them out. We even hit ND a few nights before since they hit 2 of our forts at once.

Do we haev enemies.. no, have we been fighting, yes.

Its funny that you and others always come back to us fencing a few rounds back. Yeah we did that since we are in the process of rebuilding TGV and getting out of the mentality that an alliance functions with dedicated DCs. We have no DCs, every member is responsible for their own planet. As such we had to spend time teaching people how to DC, how to use bot and how to be effective. Some learned quicker than others. Due to these reason we chose not to get tangled up in block wars or anything like that but followed our own agenda. If you consider that fencing, so be it. But back then we had a game plan and we stuck with it and screw the rest of you. We never made you do anything or forced you to go a certain way. We did our own thing and just because it didnt conform to your ideals you label us.

Last round we where in a war with Ultores for over 2 weeks, then we fought against fang. Ultores hit us around tick 300ish I think and since then we fought them. How exactly is that fencing?

This round we took part in ptargeting and have been targeted a few times and its tick 500. I think it all started around tick 300ish. What you want us to start targeting around tick 200? Gees man, get some perspective. TGV is not an early start alliance, we build up steam and come into our own mid round. We always have a slow start. We play to our strength and not our weaknesses.

I and the other HCs never claimed we are the best alliance. Currently we are doing quite well. What members think.. well that's up to them. Make sure you separate what comes from members and what comes from HC. We dont generally muzzle our members and they are allowed to speak freely but TGV HCs only speak for the alliance so if you want straight info come to us.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
Unread 13 Apr 2013, 09:43   #31
Nightwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
I do love these INFACTUAL posts.

But seriously, fencing? TGV has been waring ND/(FAnG very recently) since early round. I wonder though what your definition of 'fencing' is.

Innuendo could be considered fencing too! (and don't give me this bullshit about 'we're not in a position to win', because you said the exact same thing about TGV fencing last round when they weren't in a position to win either)
How was TGV not in a position to win last round? (and how can you compare that situation with Innuendo's current situation: we are barely in the top10 for crying out loud!) And yeah, we are definitely trying not to get involved in the wars of the big alliances as small alliances simply have nothing to gain. It doesn't even matter if the block you support wins or loses. Both will result in the small alliance getting bashed.

Fencing is not the right word, but I wouldn't call TGV's current political situation difficult. Basically all I'm saying is Kaiba is bragging about how good TGV is this round, and you will most likely win, but that still won't prove anything as Apprime is taking all the heat for you. I would even argue that if they didn't they would win as initiating seems like a valid strategy this round. Well played on the political side though.
Unread 13 Apr 2013, 09:55   #32
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

Quote:
Fencing is not the right word, but I wouldn't call TGV's current political situation difficult. Basically all I'm saying is Kaiba is bragging about how good TGV is this round, and you will most likely win, but that still won't prove anything as Apprime is taking all the heat for you. I would even argue that if they didn't they would win as initiating seems like a valid strategy this round. Well played on the political side though.
How is it our fault that we have a good dependable ally that will not stab us in the back? Also its not our fault that fang was/is having internal issues and TGV/Apprime are able to develop a roid lead. Apprime choose to take the initiate route, we choose to get our roids the old fashion way.

Yes Apprime has been targeted more than TGV, but we have had some incomings too. The block chose to target them, if you have an issue with that talk to them and dont blame us. I dont understand all their decision making but just because someone else choose a certain path doesnt mean we are at fault. We have been offered several offers but we have rejected the majority of them. We are careful to ensure we are not fenced or napped with a bunch of alliances.

You seem to want to penalize us for playing the game and for actions other alliances have taken. If you have a problem with their actions dont blame us but go talk to them.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
Unread 13 Apr 2013, 10:28   #33
Nightwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexDrax View Post
How is it our fault that we have a good dependable ally that will not stab us in the back? Also its not our fault that fang was/is having internal issues and TGV/Apprime are able to develop a roid lead. Apprime choose to take the initiate route, we choose to get our roids the old fashion way.

Yes Apprime has been targeted more than TGV, but we have had some incomings too. The block chose to target them, if you have an issue with that talk to them and dont blame us. I dont understand all their decision making but just because someone else choose a certain path doesnt mean we are at fault. We have been offered several offers but we have rejected the majority of them. We are careful to ensure we are not fenced or napped with a bunch of alliances.

You seem to want to penalize us for playing the game and for actions other alliances have taken. If you have a problem with their actions dont blame us but go talk to them.
I am not penalizing you, I actually think TGV is playing cleverly. We are actually more or less agreeing with eachother. I was disagreeing with Kaiba's statements though, he needed to be kicked off his high horse.
Unread 13 Apr 2013, 11:53   #34
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
I am not penalizing you, I actually think TGV is playing cleverly. We are actually more or less agreeing with eachother. I was disagreeing with Kaiba's statements though, he needed to be kicked off his high horse.
Still waiting for that kick...

And no Nightwolf you quite specifically used the term fencing and you know exactly what it means, you are just backing down now because you have been made to look a retard....

FACTS FACTS FACTS
Unread 13 Apr 2013, 12:52   #35
Nightwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Still waiting for that kick...

And no Nightwolf you quite specifically used the term fencing and you know exactly what it means, you are just backing down now because you have been made to look a retard....

FACTS FACTS FACTS
I exaggerated in my reply to your ludicrous statements to prove a point obviously. It's not a very uncommon tactic, but apparently it's new to you.

And yes, for an alliance that's been in the #1 position for this long TGV has not been getting much incomings compared to other alliances in the #1 position in the past. Isn't that pretty much a fact?

So I don't see your point.
Unread 14 Apr 2013, 15:54   #36
TheoDD

I still don't see how TGV isn't or haven't been fencing the last rounds...

After all things you've explained guys, it comes down to:
"You've been warring FAnG & ND most round. Last round it was FAnG and Ultores?"

Nothing mentioned about fenced galaxies,or napping others.

Just by napping or cooperating with 2 other big alliances in this tiny community, you've excluded atleast 25% of the potensial incommings.
(if we are too look at playerbase and your partners don't intend to stab you)

Given most smaller alliances barely manages to galraid, i would say cooperating with 2 other big alliances would remove atleast 50% of the potensial incommings you could recieve as an alliance.

Give me your definition of fencing and i will give you mine.

So how is the current political status of the universe,
FAnG/ND vs TGV/APP/ODDR or are others involved aswell?
Unread 14 Apr 2013, 17:00   #37
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDD View Post

Just by napping or cooperating with 2 other big alliances in this tiny community, you've excluded atleast 25% of the potensial incommings.

Given most smaller alliances barely manages to galraid, i would say cooperating with 2 other big alliances would remove atleast 50% of the potensial incommings you could recieve as an alliance.

So how is the current political status of the universe,
FAnG/ND vs TGV/APP/ODDR or are others involved aswell?
I think the reason people dont take into account fenced gals and naps is because EVERY alliance that competes in PA does it to relieve incs.

I would say the definition of fencing in this discussion is 'sitting on the fence'. As in not make a strng political move that can have huge ramifications on your round. TGV are quite a reactive alliance politics wise, normally waiting for a decision to be made by the other side than make one themselves, but they are gradually round by round coming away from that
Unread 14 Apr 2013, 17:47   #38
Clouds

Quote:

You could say that about FAnG & Apprime in essence. I'm not sure why folk are targeting TGV as 'fencers'.

Generally speaking, 'fencing' is defined as not participating in wars and/or napping the universe and sitting on a fat roid count, like ROCK tried last round (which seriously backfired).

I find it amusing how folk are trying to troll a competent alliance by using the fencing card.
Unread 14 Apr 2013, 18:27   #39
TheoDD

I never said fencing is a bad thing.. I'm just saying that you guys are doing it to the same extent as most others, yet you keep denying it.

And please explain me how ROCK tried that last round and failed...
Unread 14 Apr 2013, 18:42   #40
Clouds

Quote:
I never said fencing is a bad thing.. I'm just saying that you guys are doing it to the same extent as most others, yet you keep denying it.
In your view, how many NAP agreements do you think TGV have?

Quote:
And please explain me how ROCK tried that last round and failed...
ROCK tried napping both blocks.
Unread 14 Apr 2013, 18:52   #41
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

I was under the impression that alliances were to play the way that gives the most gain for themself and not the enemy? Maybe i've got that backwards, cause it sounds to me like you guys think TGV should cancel all naps, kick a few active members and start making enemies to an extent where they get gangbanged 4 on 1? Now ofc, i agree that that is a nice allianceplay, but maybe not for TGV?

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2013, 18:55   #42
TheoDD

Does it matter what i think? I know for sure you have atleast napped 2 alliances ingame. Thats 100 organised players less to worry about.

And for your other statement, we did not try to nap both sides last round.
Unless we had someone internally going around making deals that the rest of the HC crew was aware of.
Unread 14 Apr 2013, 20:04   #43
Clouds

Quote:
And for your other statement, we did not try to nap both sides last round.
Unless we had someone internally going around making deals that the rest of the HC crew was aware of.
So you deny napping FAnG whilst in the App/CT/TGV block?
Unread 14 Apr 2013, 20:44   #44
Forest

I find it laughable that TGV are accused of fencing. Absolutely ridiculous.

TGV have kept backing up APP, and could easily have sat out and left em to it, but have refused to stay out of the war.

Anyone who says otherwise is pretty clueless
Unread 14 Apr 2013, 20:52   #45
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

If TGV are napping everyone, I d like a pnap.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2013, 20:57   #46
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Hi Wishmaster. How's Foxman? You two still holding hands?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2013, 21:13   #47
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Hi mz! He is fine (or as fine as he will ever get), lives on Malta these days. We will forever be holding hands <3

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2013, 21:14   #48
Nightwolf

TGV has actually allied way more alliances than is necessary at this point. Just take a look at the top rankings (planet, galaxy or alliance) and see how far ahead you guys are.

There's a difference between being allied to a few alliances to reduce incomings (you are right, everyone does that) and being allied to half the universe while you are already miles ahead (quite sure there are more alliances that are friendly towards TGV other than ODDR and Apprime).

I'm sure you guys are competent and I have nothing against TGV, but I do believe this great plan of TGV will stagnate the round (if it hasn't already) and the rest of the universe will merely become a roidfarm.

And Clouds don't nitwit about the word 'fencing'. That's semantics really. And not the point.

Oh well, that's my point of view. I'm cheering for Apprime winning by most roids initiated. That would atleast be somewhat funny.
Unread 14 Apr 2013, 21:30   #49
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

So blockwar we are all agreed is FaNG/ND vs TGV/App/ODDR

TGV have allied ingame Apprime and ODDR, there block buddies, FaNG have only allied to Innuendo, though they are working alongside ND

Tbh this is just smarter play by TGV's side of the block. They can all cross defend each other now with +1 defence and minimse any landings from FanG/ND. Same cant be said for the other side....
Unread 15 Apr 2013, 16:49   #50
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

WOW I take a weekend off to celebrate our championship win and this discussion is still going on.

Just for the record, and so you dont waste time and energy, TGV will not drop its alliance with App/Oddr. They helped us when we needed it and we shall return the favor. Going on about TGV should drop Apprime and/or stab them in the back is a waste of your energy. There is absolutely no gain for us to do that.

Yeah the PA universe is small and currently we are allied to them so we have about 20% of the player base as friendly. If TGV/Apprime were not sitting in #1/#2 you guys probably dont care, but because we have such a huge roid/score/value lead your making a big deal out of it.

The current situation is not solely TGV/Apprimes fault, the blame can also be put at Fand/ND for their bad politic moves/plan but also at the smaller alliances that did not help them enough. I am still not sure how we manage to get such a huge commanding roid lead but we did. Now what you guys are wanting is that we turn on Apprime and bascially go through hell for like 2weeks while we fight it out. A war between TGV/Apprime will be bloody, long and drawn out since we each have areas where we are better than the other but also weaker. Plus with the fleet value we both have... it will be a bloody war and neither side wants to have even more sleepless nights.

Also in a war between Apprime/TGV, neither will win since the other alliances will of course join in. They will be able to reap huge rewards and then the winner will most likely get turned on. So what your suggestion is lose-lose situation for either side.

I would not classify what we are doing as fencing. We have 2 allies, we stuck with them and we shall stay with them. We have had temporary agreements to manage our incomings, ie fort avoidance and such, just like every other alliance. If you consider that fencing then every single alliance that has preceded us has also fenced. In that case why are people so hard up on TGV playing the game the way everyone else has been playing it? Just because currently we are doing well and have a lead we should not be penalized for it.

off-topic

Just want to say I had an awesome celebration weekend. My indoor soccer team won the championship once again.

First 5 minutes of the game i thought we would easily win since we had 8-10 shots on their goal and they had none. We kept the ball in their end 80% of the time.
Then the tied turned..for the next 30 mins, going into 2nd half even, they dominated. They were up 3-0 going into the 2nd half. They were fouling us like crazy and within the 1st 10mins of the 1st half they had 5 fouls, so we had a 1 man advantage for 2mins.

The start of the 2nd half was not great either, they kept dominating and pushing us around and we got another 1 man advantage within 7 mins. Finally 5 mins into the 2nd half we get a goal, 3-1..they answer right back a few mins later and its 4-1.

15 mins left in the 2nd half and its 4-1. We have been 1st the entire season, they have been 2/3. I we lost 2-1 fine, they beat us.... BUT NO WAY are we going to lose 4-1. We keep at it and keep attacking and it pays off. With 15 mins left we make it 4-2 then with 10mins left we make it 4-4 and then 30 seconds later we tie it up 4-4. The other team is worried coz we came back from a 4-1 deficit. 80 seconds left in the game and we take the lead 5-4.

They are demoralized and falling apart and playing rougher. We turtle and keep the ball away from them as much as possible and waste time. 27 seconds left they get a direct free kick about 12 feet from the net. We put 2 people on the wall the rest are covering. Their goalie comes out for the attack.

They came close but we held them of and we won. We got $75 gift card for the bar upstairs.
It was an awesome game and the rest of the weekend we celebrated our comeback and win.

just wanted to share that since I am still pumped regarding the win. The fans definitely got to see a good intense game.

=)

Est Sularus oth Mithas