User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 26 Feb 2013, 09:15   #1
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Congrats ND

Congratulation on winning r50 to ND.
It seems to me they mustve been one step ahead of everyone else the whole round.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2013, 13:57   #2
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Congrats ND

One step behind, more like.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2013, 17:56   #3
Sebos

Sebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the rough

To be honest butcher that is quite below even your usual standard of posting. Only the other day in rock public chan you were droning on about how ROCK and co wanted to bash fang and hand ND then win.

Lets not hide what has happened here.
Sebos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2013, 19:37   #4
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

what happened?

I thought that ND hid behind FanG whilst the universe bashed FanG into the ground because ND was the preferable winner of the two.

Really now the question is wether FanG can hold onto 2nd with 3 alliances full of momentum and looking to score heavily in the last few days whilst FanG emo and whine and ND sit on the throne happily kingmade by CT's block
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2013, 19:53   #5
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of

Wait, what? If I am reading this correctly you are saying that the current leading alliance which you presume may win the round, spent a good part of the round behind an alliance which is now below them in the rankings?

Presumably you are implying that by doing so they avoided enraging other alliances which have subsequently brought down the former leading alliance?

If what you say is true then this is surely utterly unprecedented in 50 rounds of Planetarion.

I think I may have just shat myself in shock!
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2013, 20:24   #6
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH_H_Crab View Post
Wait, what? If I am reading this correctly you are saying that the current leading alliance which you presume may win the round, spent a good part of the round behind an alliance which is now below them in the rankings?

Presumably you are implying that by doing so they avoided enraging other alliances which have subsequently brought down the former leading alliance?

If what you say is true then this is surely utterly unprecedented in 50 rounds of Planetarion.

I think I may have just shat myself in shock!
No... what ND have done is sit in the shadow of the much louder and cocky FanG whilst being on the same larger team as them, so when their block took a bashing FanG took the brunt of it whilst ND managed to skip the pasting.

Im not saying they have conned their way to the win, they have done well, if i remember rightly when they last won PA they used the same 'under the radar' tactic and come home strong in the end. I think whats been most intresting is how quickly FanG have dropped away, for an alliance which has built a lot of its image on awesome defence they have seemed lacking somewhat in this department.

On a side note in early round discussions i had with HC type people from my alliance there was a common consensus that if an alliance had to be kingmade to win then ND was the preferable choice as Zwan and GM are not likable people from their respectable alliances whereas ND seem an alright bunch of chaps overall
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2013, 20:53   #7
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
No...
*facepalm*
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2013, 21:06   #8
Greg
Addicted since R17

Greg has a spectacular aura aboutGreg has a spectacular aura about

Congrats ND a well won round even if some are moaning.
Def more deserving of the win than fang last round.
Funny old game this
Regular member of fleet crashing club
“A man's errors are his portals of discovery.”
James Joyce
Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2013, 21:23   #9
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebos View Post
To be honest butcher that is quite below even your usual standard of posting. Only the other day in rock public chan you were droning on about how ROCK and co wanted to bash fang and hand ND then win.

Lets not hide what has happened here.
ROCK wanted to get revenge for what FAnG did to us when they betrayed us, maybe in the belief it would surely hand em the win. The fact that ND managed to avoid getting hit by FAnG and Ult for the time ROCK has held their siege against FAnG, and how ND has managed to cap roids while FAnG havnt been able to hold theirs, is not because i was saying i wanted to kingmake ND.
You are making it sound like you belive someone else deserved to win instead of ND....

Unread 26 Feb 2013, 21:30   #10
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
No... what ND have done is sit in the shadow of the much louder and cocky FanG whilst being on the same larger team as them, so when their block took a bashing FanG took the brunt of it whilst ND managed to skip the pasting.

Im not saying they have conned their way to the win, they have done well, if i remember rightly when they last won PA they used the same 'under the radar' tactic and come home strong in the end. I think whats been most intresting is how quickly FanG have dropped away, for an alliance which has built a lot of its image on awesome defence they have seemed lacking somewhat in this department.

On a side note in early round discussions i had with HC type people from my alliance there was a common consensus that if an alliance had to be kingmade to win then ND was the preferable choice as Zwan and GM are not likable people from their respectable alliances whereas ND seem an alright bunch of chaps overall
Kai, FAnG stood up well considering the amount of incs, and how long we have been under siege from between 5 and 6 alliances, dropping quickly? Id love to see any other alliance stand up to that kind of incoming for even a fraction of the time.

If anything, ND taking number 1 has been a long time coming, congrats ND!

No doubt CT and co will claim to have kingmade you, I guess its their way of getting some gratification from an otherwise pathetic round from the allies in their block. Living vicariously seems to be popular amongest many of the PA community
Connovar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2013, 21:31   #11
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
ROCK wanted to get revenge for what FAnG did to us when they betrayed us, maybe in the belief it would surely hand em the win. The fact that ND managed to avoid getting hit by FAnG and Ult for the time ROCK has held their siege against FAnG, and how ND has managed to cap roids while FAnG havnt been able to hold theirs, is not because i was saying i wanted to kingmake ND.
You are making it sound like you belive someone else deserved to win instead of ND....
Bleat, bleat, bleat.

Someone set that monkey bashing away on the typewriter in your brain free, poor thing!
Unread 26 Feb 2013, 22:03   #12
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You must not've paid attention in kindergarten. Monkeys don't go "bleat".
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 26 Feb 2013, 23:29   #13
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

The monkey is not doing the bleating, the butcher is. And by bleating, I mean whining.

The monkey on the type-writer is a talented individual, perhaps even multi-lingual.
Unread 26 Feb 2013, 23:47   #14
budious
Egoistic Warmonger

budious has a spectacular aura aboutbudious has a spectacular aura about

... or the monkey does the spanking and butcher does the catching.
budious is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2013, 09:10   #15
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

ND owe their victory only to themselves, no rock or any other ally handed it to them. They were good in attack, they were the best at politics.

Don't make more enemies that you can handle, stay true to your real allies, don't make friends with your arch-enemy just for a gal win, these are simple lessons to learn.
Unread 27 Feb 2013, 09:25   #16
baggy
king of carrot flowers

baggy has a spectacular aura aboutbaggy has a spectacular aura aboutbaggy has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH_H_Crab View Post
*facepalm*
A funny post in an otherwise dull thread with all the same faces making all the same noises.. How refreshing

Also, to sum up this round in one word = stale
Unread 27 Feb 2013, 09:50   #17
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

ND mostly owes their win to bad politics on the counterparts in their 'better' block. Ultores took a brink of the incoming midround due to Zwanstic making poor choices trying to secure his galaxy a win. This effectively meant FAnG and ND were left alone for a good 500 ticks in which the lead they took wasn't even that great. While FAnG made a similar bad choice by breaking a nap 3 days before it was set to end, creating an extra motivated enemy out of TGV.

How you can say ND's win is more deserved than FAnG's win was last round is completely beyond me. Considering the fact ND never had to battle any real serious incs this round, and the nights they had incs they lost roids faster than rock did.

Reason i call the FAnG, ND, Ult block the better block is because the opposing block was way too crashhappy.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2013, 10:19   #18
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

nd avoided incs probably helped by fang getting the bulk of the incs
once rock got gangbanged our chance went and just to make sure some of our more mentally challenged members decided crashing became an option
hindsight being a great thing we should not have stopped hitting fang earlier in the rd but we did and that was certainly a factor combined with the above that threw away any chance rock had

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2013, 10:58   #19
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
once rock got gangbanged our chance went and just to make sure some of our more mentally challenged members decided crashing became an option
hindsight being a great thing we should not have stopped hitting fang earlier in the rd but we did and that was certainly a factor combined with the above that threw away any chance rock had
ROCK never had a chance of winning with fighting FAnG, and we knew FAnG didnt have a chance winning fighting ROCK. How ever when Innuendo pulled out of their promises to ROCK wich was to hit FAnG if FAnG hit ROCK i was actualy fearing that FAnG might magicaly pull of a victory, how ever when Santa came asking ROCK to join them in p-targetting TGV i knew that they had for sure blown their chances with firing at every direction without a plan and goal.
If there was to be a morale winner this round i think it gotta be Apprime, theyve been by far the best alliance in terms of playing fair, too bad for them that being fair aint what wins PA rounds these days.

Unread 27 Feb 2013, 11:20   #20
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

Rock was nothing more than an inflated condom. Fun to watch growing bigger and bigger knowing it would explode at the first pinch.
Unread 27 Feb 2013, 11:40   #21
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makhil View Post
ND owe their victory only to themselves, no rock or any other ally handed it to them. They were good in attack, they were the best at politics.
Are you on crack? If so I want some!
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2013, 11:50   #22
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Rock was nothing more than an inflated condom. Fun to watch growing bigger and bigger knowing it would explode at the first pinch.
my bad i checked your not newdawn
and the first pinch your refering to was that the night fang nd ult and tgv all hit rock or just some random night during the round

-Rommel

Last edited by gzambo; 27 Feb 2013 at 12:15.
Unread 27 Feb 2013, 12:02   #23
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Same could be said about FAnG. They havnt been able to hold their roids at all this round

Unread 27 Feb 2013, 12:42   #24
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
my bad i checked your not newdawn
and the first pinch your refering to was that the night fang nd ult and tgv all hit rock or just some random night during the round
dude TGV didn't hit rock, we galraided 1 night after we got out of a 3 week war with Ultores, just so happened to be that there were 3 rocks in the 2 gals we hit that night. and iirc we even piggied fang on those targets so.

Quote:
Same could be said about FAnG. They havnt been able to hold their roids at all this round
Stats this round didn't allow for anyone to really hold on to roids with the amount of CO around. FAnG however faired a lot better than ROCK did. And ND has roids because no one targetted them (for a range of reasons). Just look at how ND is dropping roids now they are getting some incs.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2013, 12:57   #25
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
ND always plays the same, NAP a couple of good alliances and ride on their coat tails. That isn't to say ND tries to stay out of fights, they've clearly been involved in the various wars. The reason they don't get many incs is that there's always bigger threats to deal with first: "Meh, no worries, we can always go kill ND later, let's deal with the real threats first".

Most of the time, that's true. That's why ND hardly ever wins a round, despite having a good run early and mid round. This time around, Ultores and fAnG just held on too long and too short. If the round had been a week shorter or longer, Fang would've won.

Quote:
ROCK wasn't really gang banged. It was mostly FANG and ND hitting us, with some random incs thrown in for good measure. In any case, I wouldn't call that the turning point of the round for ROCK. The turning point was when we left the Apprime/CT/ROCK block that was largely in place to put ROCK at #1. Worst political decision of the round. After that, it was only a matter of time for faNg and ND to start eyeing our roids. Combine that with the shoddy night-time availability (I certainly wasn't around) and the daily crashing (of small fry and top planets alike) and you get a massacre.

All that said, I don't think ROCK had much chance of winning the round to begin with. The decision to turn our backs on Apprime/CT merely killed what little chance we had. It could actually have turned out much worse, but they were too busy with Ultores and fAnG to punish us for that choice.

P.S. Props to CT for fighting the good fight.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 27 Feb 2013 at 13:02.
Unread 27 Feb 2013, 14:31   #26
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

Zwan is a nice guy.
Unread 27 Feb 2013, 16:30   #27
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Quote:
lol
Unread 27 Feb 2013, 19:18   #28
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connovar
lol
He's right, only App have lost more
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2013, 21:31   #29
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Seems number of roids lost somehow correlates with amount of incs received. Peculiar.
Unread 27 Feb 2013, 22:44   #30
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post

How you can say ND's win is more deserved than FAnG's win was last round is completely beyond me. Considering the fact ND never had to battle any real serious incs this round, and the nights they had incs they lost roids faster than rock did..
While I cant say for certain im quite sure we have had more incs than rock. Rock was hit for a few day period for the first time in the round ... and lost some 4k per tick at times. I could be wrong think appoc puts out those stats and I am quite interested to see them myself.
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2013, 22:47   #31
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
Stats this round didn't allow for anyone to really hold on to roids with the amount of CO around. FAnG however faired a lot better than ROCK did. And ND has roids because no one targetted them (for a range of reasons). Just look at how ND is dropping roids now they are getting some incs.
I agree with you its an attack round stats wont allow any alliance to hold up to a gang bang. But that isnt the reason we currently bled roids. Nor is it due to poor def.
Unread 27 Feb 2013, 22:55   #32
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
ND always plays the same, NAP a couple of good alliances and ride on their coat tails.
Well for the better part of this round we only had one ally and that was Fang until the block war was formed with Inn and Ultores vs ROCK APP CT and TGV.

Towards the end after APP fell its hardest the block all went its separate ways with some wanting to hit TGV some wanting to hit ROCK and thats when politics came in ... we stayed true to ours and aside from on gal raiding night continued to hit the opposing block sometimes with support sometimes without. The gal raid night we hit two gals with 24 targets ... one gal had two Innuendo and after getting Inn incs on their gal raid we didnt remove them. Inn decided that two planets meant we were hitting Inn all out for easy roids and left the block to hit us ... and arrange a gang bang with TGV .. they tried to get others but APP is mostly interested in gal/planet wins and supported that instead. Rock and CT still had their stuff going vs FANG and after our 2 day or 3 day war with CT we left with a mutual re found respect/friendship and squashed our issues.

We have fought at some point with almost every big alliance in the game and even our own block except Fang.

On a side note Ultores proved to be a great ally to have along with Fang ... If you told me last round I would be pre launching ND def to ult planets I wouldnt have taken you seriously lol.
Unread 27 Feb 2013, 23:54   #33
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
He's right, only App have lost more
Butcher is never right, was your mouth out!

We might have lost a lot of roids, but if it had been any other alliance, it would have been a hell of a lot more!

Rock took about 2 nights to lose 30k roids ? record holders in that respect
Unread 28 Feb 2013, 00:27   #34
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connovar View Post

We might have lost a lot of roids, but if it had been any other alliance, it would have been a hell of a lot more!

I wonder if he counts the app farms and cousins too?
Unread 28 Feb 2013, 00:30   #35
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

Quote:

rock did lose a lot of roids over a short time frame but if your going to throw numbers around it helps if you could point out when this happened , according to kia rock lost approx 29k and gained approx 3k for a net loss of about -26k roidsbetween ticks 785-859 now unless my maths is wrong that's 76 hrs and not 30k roidloss, then if you look at fangs roidloss between ticks 903-979 (also 76hrs) you will see that fang also lost approx 28k roids within the same timeframe as rocks
so be a good boy and check facts before posting or your just going to end up looking stupid like butcherboy

-Rommel
Unread 28 Feb 2013, 02:14   #36
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Lets look at the red days ...
Rock has about 4 days for -26k roids. 78k to about 52k
Fang first four days of incs -30k roids. 93k to about 62K

But they also had higher roids for higher caps and were also being hit by TGV ROCK CT and APP right? Vs ROCK being hit by ND and FANG?

Both went from nr 1 in roids to 8th.

Rock dropped to 3rd place from 2nd and eventually 6th till now
Fang didnt drop in the first four days but eventually 2nd till now

Rock spent 4 nights in negative under much inc 5 nights total for the round.

Fang spent 9 nights in negative under resulting inc 14 nights total for the round.

Fangs worst tick was -2500ish roids
Rocks worst tick was -4100ish roids

Rock total roids lost 56K according to kia
Fang total roids lost 70K according to kia

Think its safe to say Fangs incs were either A pretty damn high or B they just were that bad at def.

I'm pretty sure fang will have had most inc for the round or APP will be close.

Nd had 6 days total negative for the round ... worst tick -3k roids. Dropped from 1st to 6th at one point and might finish 1st. Not sure where we will stand on total incoming. Total roids lost 40K according to Kia.

APP spent 16 days in the red. Some possibly due to losing members. Total roids lost 86K according to kia

TGV 30k total roids lost according to kia 5 days in the negative.
Unread 28 Feb 2013, 04:44   #37
AndyMan

AndyMan is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
rock did lose a lot of roids over a short time frame but if your going to throw numbers around it helps if you could point out when this happened , according to kia rock lost approx 29k and gained approx 3k for a net loss of about -26k roidsbetween ticks 785-859 now unless my maths is wrong that's 76 hrs and not 30k roidloss, then if you look at fangs roidloss between ticks 903-979 (also 76hrs) you will see that fang also lost approx 28k roids within the same timeframe as rocks
so be a good boy and check facts before posting or your just going to end up looking stupid like butcherboy
Well said...

Rock did get roided a new one but all alliances currently playing have when a few allies team up on them at once, obviously this is going to happen. FanG is not special.
AndyMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2013, 06:15   #38
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMagic View Post
Inn decided that two planets meant we were hitting Inn all out for easy roids and left the block to hit us ... and arrange a gang bang with TGV .. they tried to get others but APP is mostly interested in gal/planet wins and supported that instead. Rock and CT still had their stuff going vs FANG and after our 2 day or 3 day war with CT we left with a mutual re found respect/friendship and squashed our issues.
ROCK/CT/Apprime didn't want to hit ND as they don't want to see you guys crash your way out of #1. TGV decided to hit ND because you guys had hit them for 3 consecutive nights. However, TGV decided to only hit you for 2 days across a 3 day period as they also want to see a ND round win.

Last edited by Clouds; 28 Feb 2013 at 08:08.
Unread 28 Feb 2013, 07:47   #39
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Quote:
I think Maniacmagic did a very good job of summing it up there

TY MM <3
Unread 28 Feb 2013, 08:27   #40
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
ROCK/CT/Apprime didn't want to hit ND as they don't want to see you guys crash your way out of #1. TGV decided to hit ND because you guys had hit them for 3 consecutive nights. However, TGV decided to only hit you for 2 days across a 3 day period as they also want to see a ND round win.
The only thing TGV is good at deciding how to do it not get incs and fence. TGV doesnt decide anything they are simply an annoyance round after round and lucky that every other alliance has something better to do then return fire vs the galactic virgin horde.
Unread 28 Feb 2013, 09:03   #41
Clouds

Quote:
The only thing TGV is good at deciding how to do it not get incs and fence.
Like NewDawn then? You guys have only received incoming from Apprime, who I'd like to add solo roided you.

Quote:
TGV doesnt decide anything they are simply an annoyance round after round and lucky that every other alliance has something better to do then return fire vs the galactic virgin horde.
I didn't indicate that TGV were deciding anything, I said that they favoured a ND win over FAnG. However, the block that TGV participated in decided to king make ND for reasons that are obvious.

TGV did not start any wars this round, so I'm unsure what you mean by your comment:

Quote:
and lucky that every other alliance has something better to do then return fire vs the galactic virgin horde.
All TGV did was return fire to alliances that hit them first, ie Ultores, FAnG & NewDawn.
Unread 28 Feb 2013, 09:33   #42
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
The only thing TGV is good at deciding how to do it not get incs and fence. TGV doesnt decide anything they are simply an annoyance round after round and lucky that every other alliance has something better to do then return fire vs the galactic virgin horde.
I think I speak for all of us when I say we're glad you're not bitter.
Unread 28 Feb 2013, 09:40   #43
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

Quote:
I think Maniacmagic did a very good job of summing it up there

TY MM <3
he made me check kia for ticks roided and roidloss

fang has lost 70k roids over 129 ticks
rock has lost 50k roids over 139 ticks
fang total round roids 130k
rock total round roids 120k

so to summarize both allys have been shit at keeping roids and arguing over the degree of shitness is pointless

-Rommel
Unread 28 Feb 2013, 09:56   #44
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Rock had 4 days of signficant incomings. We lost 34% of our roids during that time. fANg had 5 days of significant incomings (then another week of less significant ones, which I'll ignore). Over those first 5 days, they also lost 34% of their roids.

So, on a night by night basis, fAnG did a little better than Rock, and arguably under a bit more pressure.

It's probably worth point out at this point that saying you're better than Rock is a bit like saying you beat a cripple at the 100m sprint: factually accurate, but is it really something you should be bragging about?
Unread 28 Feb 2013, 11:25   #45
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

I look forward to seeing the incoming stats at the end of the round, but im fairly certain our incomings will dwarf any incomings ROCK had aswell.

Anyway, like gzambo says, not much point in argueing over tiny details, good round, Ive enjoyed it, and certainly more than last round.

Nice stats Mz, Ive landed more than in any round previously, that might be because we were fighting ROCK and App, but its certainly been more fun than fighting Ult!

GG ND.
Unread 28 Feb 2013, 13:06   #46
baggy
king of carrot flowers

baggy has a spectacular aura aboutbaggy has a spectacular aura aboutbaggy has a spectacular aura about

so far then to sum up:
  • Rock and Fang leaked roids like a badly made korean dishwasher
  • Nd was king made by a block
  • TGV fenced
  • Apprime lost but people seem to think this is ok as they had 'principles'
  • Ult joined up with ND and probably quite enjoyed the round
  • everyone else played bit parts in this hillarious saga we call PA..

accurate?
Unread 28 Feb 2013, 13:41   #47
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

App was systematically raped ... and thats because they have no principals. Cheating Bullies with over inflated Egoes ... hence why everyone took so much pleasure in keeping them down where they and their cousins belong ... with Innuendo. Even with that they were still able to flagship some people so congrats on that.
Unread 28 Feb 2013, 14:05   #48
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Nope. Not bitter at all.
Unread 28 Feb 2013, 14:24   #49
baggy
king of carrot flowers

Quote:
App was systematically raped ... and thats because they have no principals. Cheating Bullies with over inflated Egoes ... hence why everyone took so much pleasure in keeping them down where they and their cousins belong ... with Innuendo. Even with that they were still able to flagship some people so congrats on that.
we didnt cheat this round

we only bully people we dont like and seeing as ND has been in a constant state of war with App all round i guess that means you.. so.. er.. you smell

also - yes we do still have top planets, but flagshipping isnt the case. yes we are protecting the top players now as any alliance does but thats hardly flagshipping..
Unread 28 Feb 2013, 14:47   #50
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

Quote:
The last two weeks ND has hit the #6, #7 and #8 alliance mainly, TGV has hit both #1 and #2. Maybe you should teach them how to fence? This is the most pathetic alliance "win" I can remember in PA history, ND were barely a top 5 alliance this round and got their rank handed on a silver platter. ND in my gal has had 2 and 10 incoming fleets total. How many have you and your terran gal mate had? Day after day attacking with your whole fleet is tough indeed.

People talk about ROCK/Fang losing a ton of roids, but if ND faced the same amount of incoming they would lose more than both.

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote