User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 27 Dec 2011, 19:27   #1
Donar

Donar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really nice
ODDR quits

Yes you read this right if you even read this , ODDR won't play next round and rounds after. when we will be back or even if we will be back we don't know.

Everyone who played with us even if for a limited amount of rounds , helped us, vulgar/mct who handled our tech during rounds, heimdall for the sms, scanners, peon's, thanks and hope you enjoyed your stay in oddr.
Unread 27 Dec 2011, 23:03   #2
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: ODDR quits

Why?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2011, 01:03   #3
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

couple of reasons:

Basically cause I won't have the time to keep it going anymore as HC.
Since we started I've seen alot of HC's come and go with me being the only constant factor.

second reason is, with 3 new alliances forming i don't feel like keeping it going and have the universe fragmented even more.

That being said, seeing we got pretty special group of people , who'm don't think they can fit in anywhere else, basically cause they tried already, and just love playing together. I can't see us staying away for more then two rounds.

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2011, 01:56   #4
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

I can't think of anyone I've recruited that came from ODDR off the top of my head - and I've always thought "the more alliances, the better" at least. As such, sorry to see you go.
Unread 28 Dec 2011, 12:39   #5
Donar

Donar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeimdallR View Post
couple of reasons:

Basically cause I won't have the time to keep it going anymore as HC.
Since we started I've seen alot of HC's come and go with me being the only constant factor.

second reason is, with 3 new alliances forming i don't feel like keeping it going and have the universe fragmented even more.

That being said, seeing we got pretty special group of people , who'm don't think they can fit in anywhere else, basically cause they tried already, and just love playing together. I can't see us staying away for more then two rounds.
The only constant lol, don't minimize other HC's roles. Rext has been a great help aswell the past two rounds when i wasn't being to active.
Unread 28 Dec 2011, 17:01   #6
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

Well... Always sad to see long time alliances disbanding.
See you in 2 rounds!

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.
Korsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2011, 21:59   #7
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeimdallR View Post
I know Anarchy and FAnG are are reforming, but who is the third reforming/new alliance?
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2011, 01:56   #8
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

sorry to hear you guys goo will miss ya

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jan 2012, 01:25   #9
Greg
Addicted since R17

Greg has a spectacular aura aboutGreg has a spectacular aura about

Well when h-a went ODDR grew from the ashes Did pretty damn good for an alliance friendly 2 noobs i reckon,lotsa nutters needing an alliance this round :P 3rd encarnation who knows,vulgars turn to be HC again :P
Regular member of fleet crashing club
“A man's errors are his portals of discovery.”
James Joyce
Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jan 2012, 14:16   #10
DigitalZero
Round 1er

DigitalZero will become famous soon enoughDigitalZero will become famous soon enough

good luck guys, glad playing friendly with you past couple rounds.

Round 1 - 6: NewDawn
- 3,4,5 - ND HC
Round 7: NeMeSiS
Round 8,9: ND..then retired
Round 12: return to PA. NewDawn
Round 13 - Present: NewDawn, 35+ HC.

PA-Radio!!!
DigitalZero is offline   Reply With Quote