User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 2 Jan 2011, 14:21   #1
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
rd 40 predictions... go go go

How will they finish??

1) App
2) NewDawn
3) Imperia
4) Ascendancy
5) Howling Rain
6) Conspiracy
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2011, 14:43   #2
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute
Re: rd 40 predictions... go go go

Kai <------------------------------------> Pulse
Unread 2 Jan 2011, 14:54   #3
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Apprime
Imperia
NewDawn
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2011, 18:43   #4
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Come on then Kenny ifyour so 'in the know' give us your prediction.

And for the records my HR above CT was purely based on what i had heard that HR were looking to go big for rd 40 and pushing on and my personal opinion that CT are a pile of wank
Unread 2 Jan 2011, 19:07   #5
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Nah, I'll wait a bit I think.
Unread 2 Jan 2011, 21:13   #6
Tiamat101

Tiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the rough

1) New Dawn
2) Conspiracy
3) Imperia
4) Apprime
5) ODDR
6) Howling Rain
7) ASC
Tiamat101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jan 2011, 00:34   #7
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
Nah, I'll wait a bit I think.

Why wait you'll be wrong anyway - its about 99% opinion and byast anyway - have a laugh for once!
Unread 3 Jan 2011, 01:22   #8
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm going for an Apprime victory, purely because I think politics are dead. People don't seem willing to make deals to take risks and win and this favours an alliance that is maintaining (pointless) levels of motivation in a game where nothing competes with them.
Unread 3 Jan 2011, 10:10   #9
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
I'm going for an Apprime victory, purely because I think politics are dead. People don't seem willing to make deals to take risks and win and this favours an alliance that is maintaining (pointless) levels of motivation in a game where nothing competes with them.
I have to agree with the fact there are alot of HCs in the game who aren't willing to do what is nessesary.
Unread 3 Jan 2011, 10:19   #10
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

They are just protecting there 'investment'. AS fustrating as it is they have to make sure they are safe first
Unread 3 Jan 2011, 11:11   #11
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

1)Apprime
2)Ascendancy
3)xVx
4)Imperia
5)Conspiracy
Unread 3 Jan 2011, 12:50   #12
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

1.Conspiracy
2.Newdawn
3.Apprime
4.Imperia
5.Ascendancy
Unread 3 Jan 2011, 13:28   #13
VampiriA
Retired

VampiriA is on a distinguished road

1- ASC (Major block with ct and xvx )
2- Conspiracy
3- XVX
4- ND (nap everyone)
5- Imperia
6- App ( playing for fun as a group of friends )

Apprime supreme hc, above MaxMilliaN
VampiriA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jan 2011, 13:46   #14
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VampiriA View Post
6- App ( playing for fun as a group of friends )
lol
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 3 Jan 2011, 15:39   #15
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

#1. eXilition. Comeback tours never get really, really old, and this one has been on the cards for a while. It's unlikely anyone can mount a serious challenge to a spring-minded eXilition side, so they'll end up clear winners.
#2. Ascendancy. Most likely non-aggression pacted to eXilition the vast majority of the round, whilst the rest of the bunch below will be trashed in a fairly random order.
#3. Imperia. See above. Random order.
#4. App. #2 and random order.
#5. Newdawn. Just because they never learn.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jan 2011, 17:24   #16
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I predict less than one thousand planets signed up this round. I also predict a sightly more entertaining round than the last two.

After all, it's virtually impossible for it to get worse.
Unread 3 Jan 2011, 17:38   #17
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

nothing is impossible!!!!
Unread 3 Jan 2011, 20:18   #18
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

please no more shit rounds

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jan 2011, 21:12   #19
Donar

Donar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really nice

I predict this round will be shittier then ever but i'll still play it
Unread 3 Jan 2011, 21:24   #20
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
I predict less than one thousand planets signed up this round. I also predict a sightly more entertaining round than the last two.

if it is worse im coming round your place to slap you

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jan 2011, 22:50   #21
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

Planet rank
#49 munkee of testicles - Ter - 1504 roids
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jan 2011, 23:19   #22
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

1) xVx
2) Apprime
3) Imperia
4) CT
5) Ascendancy
6) New Dawn

1) is just a weird feeling

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.
Korsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jan 2011, 00:24   #23
Nitz

Nitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to all

Apprime
Ascendancy
Newdawn

Huge blocking against apprime expected, Ascendancy idling to second place and Newdawn eventually bashed down to third for taking part in the anti apprime block.

Top avg score going to xVx
Unread 4 Jan 2011, 11:41   #24
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

My prediction is that CT will be a pile of wank; or well, continue to be one.
Unread 4 Jan 2011, 12:35   #25
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post
My prediction is that CT will be a pile of wank; or well, continue to be one.
I predict Conspiracy Theory will, under the helm of their glorious leader angrything, rise to the glory they once enjoyed. I need a fence btw.
Unread 4 Jan 2011, 12:48   #26
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

#1 Apprime

A repeat of last round basically.
Unread 4 Jan 2011, 16:31   #27
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx View Post
A repeat of last round basically.
I can only hope that the alliance HCs arent that dumb again
Unread 4 Jan 2011, 16:34   #28
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing ever changes.
Unread 4 Jan 2011, 16:41   #29
Tietäjä
Good Son

I disagree. Many things have changed over the past 20 rounds.
Unread 4 Jan 2011, 17:01   #30
Greg
Addicted since R17

Greg has a spectacular aura aboutGreg has a spectacular aura about

well in my20+ rounds ive enjoyed each more and more, it seems to me most of the complaining is done by the people who are in alliances that consistently set up failed half assed blocks against the strongest alliance.
Maybe dont do this pre round and l8r on it will be easier to gather support.
My tip dont pick the loosing side and if u do dont cry over it, the round is what you make it.
Anyways i predict more failure and more whining and a new top 5 look because some alliances do change with the rounds
XVX or ODDR to knock ND or CT from top 5
Asc app imp top 3 due to being the best
Regular member of fleet crashing club
“A man's errors are his portals of discovery.”
James Joyce
Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jan 2011, 19:25   #31
isildurx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä View Post
I disagree. Many things have changed over the past 20 rounds.
True, but certain people's inability to make correct decisions don't.
Unread 4 Jan 2011, 23:58   #32
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

i genuinely will be surprised if Asc even makes the top 5 let alone the top 3 in rd 40 .

1. Apprime
2. xVx
3. Ct

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2011, 01:08   #33
Firebird

1.xVx
2.Ct
3.App

This order due to numbers.
Unread 5 Jan 2011, 04:30   #34
Cowch
Moo

Cowch is on a distinguished road

1) CT
2) HeX
3) DLR

See previous round predictions for explanation.
Cowch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2011, 05:20   #35
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebird View Post
2.Ct
3.App
Truth be told, I've always thought CT were a better alliance than Apprime.
Unread 5 Jan 2011, 11:54   #36
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
For a very long time i thought you were a highly intelligent person but.... what you just said puts you on the same level as the monkey sniffing his hand after scratching his anus
Unread 5 Jan 2011, 12:15   #37
VampiriA
Retired

VampiriA is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Truth be told, I've always thought you are an idiot

Apprime supreme hc, above MaxMilliaN
VampiriA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2011, 14:13   #38
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Oh man can you guys let me into apprime again and then I can tell you about how to make your alliance seem weak pre-round without looking like you're a barely functional retard who just slammed his face into the keyboard and it happened to come out like something roughly approximating a prediction?
Unread 5 Jan 2011, 14:26   #39
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

haha, thx Mz haven't had a good laugh on the forum for a while now

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2011, 14:52   #40
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeimdallR View Post
haha, thx Mz haven't had a good laugh on the forum for a while now
I do hope MZ was having a laugh
Unread 5 Jan 2011, 15:19   #41
Mzyxptlk
mz.

I can only assume you all think Firebird's prediction is as ridiculous as that post of mine.

P.S. Cain: smells good man.
Unread 5 Jan 2011, 18:34   #42
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
Never under-estimate CT and ND's ability to think of new ways to make the round even worse.

As far as predictions goes:
#1: Apprime
#2: ND
#3: CT
#4: Imperia
#5: Asc.

Apprime is strong enough, that they will only need to nap ND, CT or Imperia to almost gaurentee the win. Going by these 3 alliances past performance, its a given that one of those will choose to join Apprime. Even if they do block against Apprime, after sustained incomings from Apprime, one of them will switch sides.

There just isnt any alliance strong enough which has the motivation to maintain a block against Apprime for the time required in order to stop Apprime from getting #1. Asc will be prepared to fight as usual but they're a shadow of there former selves and generally prefer to idle rather than putting in the amount of time and effort to spearhead a war against Apprime.

Apprime has the dominance to continue easily winning PA, until an alliance is capable of mounting a direct challange or until Apprime cant be bothered anymore. It is the same as when Asc was dominante, it doesnt really matter if you can form a big block against apprime.. as the block will fail before apprime is dead and there isnt an alliance which is capable on taking on Apprime 1v1 (or even 2v1) when that happends.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2011, 02:35   #43
Firebird

Hey Mz look at my previous guesses not been far off the trend.
Unread 6 Jan 2011, 03:26   #44
Mzyxptlk
mz.

We'll see.
Unread 6 Jan 2011, 07:10   #45
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

1. Apprime
2. Imperia
3. Conspiracy Theory
4. Newdawn
5. xVX

Asc vs Horde for 6th place!
Unread 6 Jan 2011, 10:44   #46
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cain View Post
For a very long time i thought you were a highly intelligent person but.... what you just said puts you on the same level as the monkey sniffing his hand after scratching his anus
You don't smell your hand after scratching your anus or balls in Zion? It's curious.
Unread 6 Jan 2011, 15:38   #47
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

For anyone who does not seem to be in the know the biggest tags will be Ct/Imperia/xvx /Nd with Asc and Apprime making up tags of 30-50 at the rear at most. I think if you take those facts you can see how far off all the pervious predictions were apart from maybe Firebird
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2011, 19:45   #48
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

but if app is loooking to be around 40-45 then they will still prolly rank higher than some of those allainces you mentioned - just through pure avbility at the game. 40 man app would outrank a 80 man ND tag id say
Unread 6 Jan 2011, 20:40   #49
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
but if app is loooking to be around 40-45 then they will still prolly rank higher than some of those allainces you mentioned - just through pure avbility at the game. 40 man app would outrank a 80 man ND tag id say
I would like to point out that ND did have a higher score (both total and average in r37 and r38 as per wiki) than APP.

http://www.clawofdarkness.com/pawiki...Alliance_Ranks
http://www.clawofdarkness.com/pawiki...Alliance_Ranks

The main weakness that ND has is their offensive capability.

They simply wont deviate from the classic web attack/ target pick that is open to all alliance members (Which Is prone to leaked co-ords and landing ticks)

To counter / imped leaks...
Suggestions of attack cells or mini battlegroups setup (where the BCs only have sight of the bigger picture) fallen apon deaf ears.
Guessing prelaunch (slower eta defense ships) defense isnt too hard.

The good targets get snapped up within a minute. (usually inside info)
The non decent targets don't get coverage. (guess whos 3 fleeting ingal tonight)
Organised fakes are practically non existent. (sometimes even frowned apon)

Until ND takes measures to address this they will continued to be mocked on this matter by others.
Unread 7 Jan 2011, 00:41   #50
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
Politics will be dead when all politicians are dead. Not that that isn't something to strive and hope for. A gutless politician is still a politician... just a cut rate one.
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote