User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 3 Sep 2010, 15:17   #1
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute
Planetarimans

Given that Sandmans wont be hosting his site anymore after R38, can PA release what would hopefully be as close to a clone of his site as possible as additional tools?

Sandmans is used more frequently by your most active section of the community far more often than your ingame 'universe' page, so yeah.

Fixplz <3
Unread 3 Sep 2010, 15:19   #2
Monroe
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Monroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud of
Re: Planetarimans

Rumor is pilkara may make a comeback.

#strategy
Monroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2010, 15:30   #3
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Rumour*

Damned Yanklish.
Unread 3 Sep 2010, 18:29   #4
snoops^
p1mp

snoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura about

I always prefered pilkara

ReBorn-Fury-Wolfpack-1up-Newdawn-DLR-NFI-Apprime-

*CEO of the Forest fan club
snoops^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2010, 20:13   #5
DigitalZero
Round 1er

DigitalZero will become famous soon enoughDigitalZero will become famous soon enough

if we need some sort of sign here to submit, im sure I speak for all ND that i second this motion!

Round 1 - 6: NewDawn
- 3,4,5 - ND HC
Round 7: NeMeSiS
Round 8,9: ND..then retired
Round 12: return to PA. NewDawn
Round 13 - Present: NewDawn, 35+ HC.

PA-Radio!!!
DigitalZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2010, 22:07   #6
Cincinnatus
PA Team

Cincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud of

This has been considered for quite a while, it's just, unfortunately, been repeatedly taken the backseat to other things.
Not making any promises, but it is something i wanna try to get done, and it is why we've been storing the dump data for several rounds.
What i had in mind would include a "history" bit as well showing the data from previous rounds. We'll see what happens and just hope i guess
MultiHunter Team -#multihunters
Cincinnatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2010, 17:08   #7
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

http://www.lch-hq.org/pilkara/

You mean like that?
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2010, 23:05   #8
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cincinnatus View Post
This has been considered for quite a while, it's just, unfortunately, been repeatedly taken the backseat to other things.
Not making any promises, but it is something i wanna try to get done, and it is why we've been storing the dump data for several rounds.
What i had in mind would include a "history" bit as well showing the data from previous rounds. We'll see what happens and just hope i guess
I believe sandman is willing to give the code out.. if I readed right on discussion there.. You don't have to do anything but to host it.. and make a link for it ingame. Simple stuff, because seriously loose sandman and we hardcore players are going to rule universe even more badly than we already do because all the easy mode options are gone and extra intel what sandman gives.
r9.5: Top60(small playerbase=easy)
Few won R's in PIA, r26 top15 First/Last Pax round.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
10 lines max for signature I heard.. so
LordNieminen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2010, 23:20   #9
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

For me Sandmans is one of the most important parts of planetarion (even if it's not integrated in the game itself / hosted by pa).
Without sandmans there is no planetarion for me...

and sandmans > pilkara

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2010, 23:22   #10
t3k
The Video Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by veedeejem! View Post
sandmans > pilkara
qft.
Unread 10 Sep 2010, 13:36   #11
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordNieminen View Post
I believe sandman is willing to give the code out.. if I readed right on discussion there.. You don't have to do anything but to host it.. and make a link for it ingame. Simple stuff, because seriously loose sandman and we hardcore players are going to rule universe even more badly than we already do because all the easy mode options are gone and extra intel what sandman gives.
He has even offered to give out the name for hosting I believe.
Unread 10 Sep 2010, 22:34   #12
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

As someone who watches occasionally from the sidelines, I'll give this an

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote