User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages

Unread 30 Nov 2009, 21:46   #1
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future
The End is finally here...

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening Ladies and Gentlemen of the PA community

Well think its safe to say i have wrote a fair few of these in my PA carrear. But due to real life finally getting a hold of me, this time im afraid it is for real. But what a fantastic ride it has been. Now if you all allow me i just wanted to say a few words and thank a few people. First of all, its been a pleasure to have been part of this game since it first begun in 2000 when i was just the tender age of 13 (might of been 12 depending on dates?) And as i said above i have 'tried' to leave this game before but was usally always dragged back so never actually left lol I have virtually grown up with this game, from of course a child upto the age of 23 (and yes i am 23... not 40+ which some people seem to think i am) and this game and the people within it have helped me grow to be the man i am today. As sad as that may sound its very true i have learned a lot from this game, not just via playing it as lets face it i always did suck at it,but more about interacting with the people who have either left, the people we have lost (R.I.P h3ll) or even the people which still drive on in this community... its the community which made me what i am today and taught me a lot about myself. I have been in some fantastic alliances, i enjoyed my time in every single one of them. Although most seem to disband once i joined them and was started to be saw as maybe a curse? (ie virus, vts, 1up, nos... the list goes on!) But i have enjoyed as i say my time in each and every one of these alliances that i have been part off. But my top 4 would have to be:

Rock.. mainly due too it was the first alliance i called home. Lead by the great TGO, TDO and TFO this small alliance was once known as the backbone in PA once called by sid and many other PA legends to be known for its fantastic defence. This is where i started to grow from been a little kid, to embracing this game and becoming a recruitment officer in rock to work alongside some excellent people such as Thely, tauc_redfox, keyman, Starlet, Angelus, trashy, TAA... god the list goes on but you know who you are in that alliance! And im glad to see the alliance Rock is still going.

The second alliance i have to say would be Legion. I remmember for weeks and weeks i witnessed that alliance in ore dominate (in my own apinion) the game which i started to get addicted too. People such as Grendel, Biggdogg, Rampage, Willzzz etc. I was such in ore of this alliance that, been any anoying teanager would do, i started to pester the HC daily to give me a shot at been a member of the fantastic alliance. Finally, after many days of pming Willzzz finally gave me the shot i wanted.. and this is probably the only round i could say i ever had a 'decent' planet ranking. And it was thanks to the guys in this alliance. Almost caused me to fail my GCSE's mind you as i fell asleep during a maths exam due to been up all nite. But it was worth it to experience such an alliance as this.

My third choice, amusingly is Ascendancy. Ive had the privlage of been there twice.. once sponsored by JBG and of course i left due to i thought JBG was going to quit and created Audentes (we all know how that worked out right?...) and later got sponsored back in again. Now i didnt really do much to help their cause i was a scanner, and not the best lets face it not like achi, pele, rul3r etc but i tried my best. And i know a lot of people say these guys are arrogent and troll the forums etc, but your wrong. Until you have experienced just how well they work togther as a unit, and as solo players that is when you really do respect these guys. They are just good at what they do and you cant fault that. And JBGs leadership was always fantastic, especially when he would say stuff like 'the next person to speak i will pm you the battle calc of this incoming and you will do it or be kicked' only to see the likes of zhil enter the channel and say 'lo' was pure genious to watch.

And finally my current home (yes i had a top 4 instead of top 3) the p3nguins alliance. Its been an honour and a pleasure working with you guys over the last 3 rounds. Origonaly it was a drunken rant between myself and m0 to create this alliance, which turned out to be saw as a type of 'asc clone' (although no where near of course as id never compare us to asc) But same sort of recruitment methods etc. Our first round was a great one, we ended second which wasnt bad in my book to be honest. But then the second round wasnt our best performance unfortunatly, but we still had a fantastic time and have developed a core. Id like to thank people such as m0, agar3s, munkee, mpulse, krypton, crowly, marcus.... heck this list could go on of former and current p3nguin members. You all in either your time their, or still been there made me proud to have ended my last pa rounds with you. And im sure p3nguins will go on to play many many more rounds with krypton and mpulse (plus others) leading the way.. (fantastic tech btw from mpulse)

But anyway.. yes its been a long road and im sure a lot of you know me for my boring speeches who have been in alliances with me. I have experienced a lot over my time in this game, some might even remmember when i was unfortuntaly stabbed when taking some cash out of a cash point on my way home from work, and i came home from hospital to witness a thread and some fantastic replies from this community wishing me well that was really an eye opener that yes you get some idiots trying to act all arrogent to make a name for themselves, but in the long run this community is still alive with decent people and is still as strong as it was all those years ago (Here is that thread: http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=194962 )

I have since in my pa carrear had the privlage of working on the support team and PA team as the MH manager working alongside people such as phil, xontas, appocomaster, lunar_lamp, ph8, squishy, fiery, cin, kal and it was a pleasure working alongside all of you (theres too many to name to so appologse for not mentioning all of you) Also was a pleasure receiving that huge hamper from biffy the one christmas was fantastic! Thank you for that biffy

All in all its been a long run, and i think, after all these rounds its finally time to admit my time has expired in this game. I would like to thank just a few people who i havent already mentioned in my huge speech above which are: Androx, tobbe, posi, becky, kenny, baddars, irvine, ogami, horus, markb, gzambo, mz, tomkat, trashy, dark_crystal, kloopy, shev, catwoman, zhil, krypton, sjor, landor, mazz, cisco, booji, londo.... theres to many to name im afraid during 36 rounds.. but anyone ive come accross over those years will know i thank all of you really do . Also all the current p3nguins alliance as well as this round YOU HAVE BEEN FANTASTIC! (btw linkie just for you too thank you for the lovely sarcastic remarks you always gave in #trans... i love you for it ) Also as a final FINAL mention to the moaning woman known as light whos just moaned she wasnt mentioned on here... so here is to the lovely stalker of all irc guys (especially with phil poor guy), and the only person ive ever known to admit shes right about everything.. THE ONE AND ONLY LIGHT!

Anyway thank you for hearing my boring speech, i wish you all luck and thank you all again, this game and community helped me grow, and im sure it will still be here many years to come.

Assassin

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder

Last edited by Assassin; 11 Dec 2009 at 23:36.
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2009, 21:52   #2
mPulse
p3nguins Master Chief

mPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The End is finally here...

Hope I get in first with a reply

I'm delighted to have played with you mate, and cant wait to see you start fake-nicking and playing the game again next rnd

http://www.netgamers.org
irc.netgamers.org

Feel free to drop into #netgamers for a chat!
If you have any P related questions just join #cservice

For Planetarion related questions and general game help, please join #Support

NetGamers - Our support staff are fkn awesome.
mPulse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2009, 21:55   #3
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

I feel a bit embaressed to post here as i once again vanished after commiting to you again. But i also know the feeling about real life and work getting in the way. Anyway was a pleasure Lee And gud luck in real life

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2009, 21:59   #4
Bams
Virus Champion

Bams is an unknown quantity at this point

We haven't really known eachother for a long time, but still my thanks for the fun times! I wish you the very best in your future.

xoxo
R32: EC (rank 21)
R33: Round off
R34: P3ng! (rank 84) - sry drinker

Bams is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2009, 22:14   #5
Becky

Becky is an unknown quantity at this point

Sad to see you go

Thxxxx for having this noob in your alliance the last 2 rounds , been an honour playing with you.
Becky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2009, 22:15   #6
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

sad to see ya go mate, tho i guess its for the greater good :d.. u can at least concentrade on RL and undoubtfully will have a good time

take care, and dont become a stranger!
Unread 30 Nov 2009, 22:25   #7
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Too long; didn't read.

ctrl+f +"Kenny" ftw.

It's been a rollercoaster, Lee; we've had our ups and downs and our fair share of twists and turns, but at the end of it all you still make me want to vomit.

Enjoy RL!
Unread 30 Nov 2009, 22:53   #8
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

we've spent a long time playing this game lee on the same side and also against each other so its sad to see an old friend leave the game
enjoy rl and drop by from time to time on irc

<3 double ass

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2009, 00:03   #9
Fuzzy
White Van Man Champion, Squirrel Soccer Champion, Spider Jump Champion

Fuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
And im glad to see the alliance Rock is still going.
i hate to bring you down man but rock isnt playing anymore! (this is its first round off ever/in a long time iirc?)

anyway, it was always nice to talk to you. all the best in the real world
#1 gal r29 - 1:10 ftw \o/
son of BENNEH, brother of bread| (former son of eksero )

"You cant say an alliance lost, when they finished 2nd" - Light, 2009
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2009, 08:28   #10
Fiery
PA Team

Fiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud of

pffft
You'll be back.
You always come back.
YOU OWE ME SHOES!!!!
Fiery is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2009, 10:39   #11
tobbe

tobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to behold

good luck further on assassin, sad to see u go :/ !
i assume u will pop by in #vision from time to time tough?
also; woaaah, i got mentioned

VisioN Forever!
tobbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2009, 11:09   #12
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

[11:08] <@Theam> .quote stabbed
[11:08] -Munin- <@qebab> angels played last round? <@JBG> yeah <@JBG> assassin hced <@JBG> then he got stabbed while walking home <@JBG> shows being angels never pays off really

Anyway, goodluck, have fun. You can't quit the community anyway, you can quit playing though
<3
Unread 1 Dec 2009, 11:19   #13
Jay-Em
#dragons

Jay-Em is an unknown quantity at this point

take care man! it was nice to join your ally after all these years we have known each others.
cya mate!

PA r3-r10.5, EA, Corvus, BD, VGN, Ðragons
r12 : Vengeance r13: eXilition r15: eXilition r16: VGN
r27: Denial r30: Omen r31: SPOOOOOON r32: Apprime / inactive latestarter..r33: CT / latestarter
r34 p3n r35 p3n r36 p3n r65 allianceless latestarter/VGN (I am not back..)
Jay-Em is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2009, 11:57   #14
CrazyDude

CrazyDude is an unknown quantity at this point

Take care m8 :crymeariver: have a great time in the real world and hope to catch up with you sometime on irc
CrazyDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2009, 14:22   #15
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Take care Assboy
Unread 1 Dec 2009, 14:32   #16
Pelennor
Tortilla de Patatas

Pelennor will become famous soon enoughPelennor will become famous soon enough

Good luck assman irl, wish u the best.
Hope to see u around on iRC from time to time.

Take care.
Unread 1 Dec 2009, 14:40   #17
Eternity
DarK_AnGeL^

Eternity is an unknown quantity at this point

Best of luck to you in all that you do Assassin

<3
VtS, CpV, RAH, ND, Jenova, xVx, Ascendancy, Rainbows, Kittenz, Faceless, Ironborn and RED.

Played in rounds :
20, 22, 23, 24, 27, 30, 31
71 - 85.
Eternity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2009, 17:14   #18
Ogami
Penguinnaire

Ogami is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
not just via playing it as lets face it i always did suck at it

Assassin
So true.
take care lee, and Im looking forward not to get spammed by ur mails =D
Was behind him...
Ogami is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2009, 18:43   #19
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

no mention of me? ya bastard :P

see you around and good luck with things

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2009, 20:09   #20
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Thats basically because, Mek, you're a dick.
Unread 1 Dec 2009, 22:19   #21
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Best of luck with whatever you do if you really do end up quitting pa assassin!
Unread 2 Dec 2009, 00:06   #22
Joepys

Joepys will become famous soon enoughJoepys will become famous soon enough

Assassin, sad to see you go but good luck with whatever you are going to do!

[HA]
[P3ng]
[FANG]
[Vikings]
[Faceless]
Joepys is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2009, 02:24   #23
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Good luck man, have fun x
Unread 2 Dec 2009, 10:01   #24
rUl3r

rUl3r has a spectacular aura aboutrUl3r has a spectacular aura about

I´m afraid I can´t accept this. You´ll have to report in from time to time for a little chat. Good luck for your rl, always remember you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave
rUl3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2009, 18:49   #25
ATRO

ATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant future

Have fun in the real world Assassin, last round was a pleasure.
ATRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2009, 19:50   #26
DigitalZero
Round 1er

DigitalZero will become famous soon enoughDigitalZero will become famous soon enough

good luck assassin with all you do. you will be back

Round 1 - 6: NewDawn
- 3,4,5 - ND HC
Round 7: NeMeSiS
Round 8,9: ND..then retired
Round 12: return to PA. NewDawn
Round 13 - Present: NewDawn, 35+ HC.

PA-Radio!!!
DigitalZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2009, 22:28   #27
Ninja
Retired

Ninja is an unknown quantity at this point

You are lying again
Round 6 - Legion
Round 7 - RaH
Round 8 - FAnG
Round 23: Jenova
Round 24: NewDawn
Round 25: xVx
Round 26: NoX
Round 27: Conspiracy
Now: Retired

Kill one, and you are a murderer. Kill millions, and you are a conqueror. Kill them all, and you are a God.
Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2009, 01:32   #28
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki View Post
Thats basically because, Mek, you're a dick.
asif thats the truth alki. you love me really! faggot!!!

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2009, 11:23   #29
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

ta da assman
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2009, 14:45   #30
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Good luck for the future,

Regards.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2009, 16:05   #31
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

It's been a pleasure dude.

Retirement is quite enjoyable btw!

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2009, 18:10   #32
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

good luck assman

thx for a good time, and thx for all the work you put into things

you will be missed

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2009, 12:39   #33
Filth
Filtheh

Filth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the rough

Much love xxx
Unread 5 Dec 2009, 23:54   #34
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough

What?! You only mentioned me twice?! That's like saying Martin Luther King never had a dream...

It was strange when I joined p3, was a new experience with a HC full of bitterness

Came back to the game 3 rounds ago and it was strange that we didn't put 2 and 2 together and realise that we knew each other from previous times...even with the same names!

Anyway, you're a good friend, a good chap, a stubborn one...but a good one! It was great that you accepted me into p3, and although I wasn't going to play again this round I'm so glad I did, otherwise I wouldn't of seen you go. I remain loyal to you and the p3nguins, a fantastic alliance, full of fantastic people. You created something great and I'm proud to be carrying on the legacy and leading it forward with mPulse. I hope to see you in our new public channel

Krypton
P3nguins HC
Krypton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2009, 22:07   #35
Rocklobster[Dok]
Victuri te Salutant

Rocklobster[Dok] is an unknown quantity at this point

so you have seen the light?

good luck in the real world assman :-)

/Rock

Rock

A regular day on the lego server:
<Alf> We are Gren's bitches.. we should be proud to hump his legs
<Alf> wanna swap legs Nexus?
<Alf> This leg of Gren is smooth.. but I like some hair now
<Nexus> sure m8
<Nexus> i want the shaven now
Rocklobster[Dok] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2009, 22:38   #36
PDTemplar
WAFFLES FFS!!!

PDTemplar is an unknown quantity at this point

Was fun in p3n with you!
Good luck in rl m8!

Proud to be Xanadu BC
PDTemplar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2009, 19:55   #37
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
You are lying again
not this time old friend ive discovered managerleague anyway

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2009, 22:59   #38
Machado
Seraphim

Machado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the rough

mo0o?
Unread 30 Dec 2009, 19:57   #39
stay_posi
optimist

stay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to behold

o/ peace out lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Your attempts to be e-cool have been noted and laughed off as terrible.
stay_posi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2010, 22:55   #40
Master
Time Lord

Master is an unknown quantity at this point

Gud luck in real life.