User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 30 Aug 2007, 20:54   #1
Zeus
True Gamer

Zeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the rough
OMG! The baby is still going??!!!

hehe Hi all, just thought pop buy and check how things where going??
Great to see PA still going....
how many players...whats been happening?
Who owns, runs PA now?
Is it stil lthe greatest online community?
When the next party night on irc?? I need to get drunk and talk about old times

Last edited by Zeus; 30 Aug 2007 at 21:06.
Zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2007, 21:02   #2
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute
Re: OMG! The baby is still going??!!!

/me runs over to Zeus and attempts to buy a mobile phone
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2007, 21:02   #3
Awake
Asleep.

Awake has a spectacular aura aboutAwake has a spectacular aura aboutAwake has a spectacular aura about

The Typo Master is back

Plastic Brilliance
Awake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2007, 21:04   #4
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

zeus \o/

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2007, 21:07   #5
Zeus
True Gamer

Zeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudge
/me runs over to Zeus and attempts to buy a mobile phone
Stopped the mobiles phones AAAAGes ago m8ty
Unread 30 Aug 2007, 21:08   #6
Zeus
True Gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin
zeus \o/
eh oh
Unread 30 Aug 2007, 21:25   #7
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Welcome back, you dont remember me but im a big fan.

Unread 30 Aug 2007, 21:30   #8
Zeus
True Gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veil05
Welcome back, you dont remember me but im a big fan.

Oh I do rmember you my friend Glad to see your still around.
Unread 30 Aug 2007, 21:41   #9
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Lo Zeus

How is life treating you these days?
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2007, 21:42   #10
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus
Who owns, runs PA now?
Is it stil lthe greatest online community?
When the next party night on irc?? I need to get drunk and talk about old times
apoccomaster, kal and jolt

yes

pass!

hi zeus
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2007, 21:46   #11
Zeus
True Gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
Lo Zeus

How is life treating you these days?
Forest your old dog

Im doing very well thankyou.

how to feck are you!!....cant believe your still here. Still going to the I series etc?
Unread 30 Aug 2007, 21:47   #12
Zeus
True Gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistwraith
apoccomaster, kal and jolt

yes

pass!

hi zeus
Thanks mistwraith for the info....thoguht jolt would have sold it by now.
What size of commuity?
Unread 30 Aug 2007, 21:54   #13
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Forest your old dog

Im doing very well thankyou.

how to feck are you!!....cant believe your still here. Still going to the I series etc?
Not been to one for a while tbh, fell out with Ice-Lady and havent been able to reach her too :/

I play on and off, I am always around but tend to stick to poker, but I play the odd round.

You should come play a round and see how shit it all is now
Unread 30 Aug 2007, 22:16   #14
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Hi Zeus
Ice-Lady is now a WoW fan. A few people have drifted off toward WoW I guess.
We've still got a couple of k accounts each round. A lot of the same guilty faces are around in terms of players (though Sid left a few rounds ago now).

I'm afraid as has been said I'm guilty of still being around and helping to run things, along with Kal, Cin[Away], Lunar_Lamp, Markb, and Fiery. bigfoot is still Jolt's rep.
Unread 30 Aug 2007, 22:19   #15
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

Zeus!!!!!
Unread 30 Aug 2007, 22:27   #16
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute

Zeus!

We were only reminiscing about you on IRC the other week too - nice to see you're still about

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2007, 22:30   #17
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

Great to see you back man!

Hope you're not just passing :-)

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2007, 22:31   #18
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Are you still doing door to door sales? Or have you moved on from that?
(I think everyone in Ireland must have a new top of the range gas heating system by now, so ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv
Great to see you back man!

Hope you're not just passing :-)
Yes, we have this NDA thing and space in the PA Team...
Unread 30 Aug 2007, 23:09   #19
Forest

Then why didnt you ask me to join dammit!
Unread 30 Aug 2007, 23:54   #20
Rc mayhem
Un-retired by request

Rc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Thanks mistwraith for the info....thoguht jolt would have sold it by now.
Nah, they get paid enough to cover using up their spare bandwidth and put in no resources or cash into the game, instead just wait for it to run its course.

Great to see you back Shame it makes us feel like sad old guys for still been here...
Played r4-present missing only 1 round so sad...
Rc mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2007, 23:57   #21
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rc mayhem
Nah, they get paid enough to cover using up their spare bandwidth
It's actually more bandwidth intensive than most of their other servers.

This has nothing to do with the PA Team
Unread 31 Aug 2007, 01:15   #22
Chef!
Domestic Diva

Chef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to behold

<3 Zeus... much love, come back i tells you. You big typo ridden Zeus, you!

<rext> chef recall your fleet m8 they going to fc u
<Chef> recall my fleet?
<Chef> ive not logged in for two days

Its Only Nasty, When Its Not True.
Chef! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2007, 01:20   #23
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

and get online so we can properly harass you! :P
Unread 31 Aug 2007, 02:02   #24
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Zeus!

I still quote you in my IRC quit message - if that's not love, then i dont know what is

/me waves.
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2007, 12:25   #25
-=10us=-

-=10us=- is on a distinguished road

hehe great to see an old name back (not that you will know me though)!
cheers zeus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
It's actually more bandwidth intensive than most of their other servers.
really? i noticed planetarion isnt using compression. this could save a lot of bandwith!!

check httpd.apache.org/docs/2.0/mod/mod_deflate.html

i cant post url's yet, but its obvious http: // needs to be prefixed

Last edited by -=10us=-; 31 Aug 2007 at 17:54.
-=10us=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2007, 17:15   #26
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

it isnt ?... dear lord we even use compression on our forums !
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2007, 21:29   #27
Mit
Let battle commence

Mit is a jewel in the roughMit is a jewel in the roughMit is a jewel in the rough

Wow, Zeus - not seen you about for abit

<Mendosa> mit is a cute cudlly toy that will be in the shops by christmas
<mig-work> ur now my eternal fav pa god
<Squiz> i name thee, Sir Mit
<Zeus> u my friend are a true gamer I knew u were
Mit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2007, 23:03   #28
Appocomaster
PA Team

Says Mit, who's a hugeeely active forums and IRC user
Unread 31 Aug 2007, 23:14   #29
Mit
Let battle commence

Mit is a jewel in the roughMit is a jewel in the roughMit is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
Says Mit, who's a hugeeely active forums and IRC user
Oh yes, massively.

While I don't post... I do lurk

<Mendosa> mit is a cute cudlly toy that will be in the shops by christmas
<mig-work> ur now my eternal fav pa god
<Squiz> i name thee, Sir Mit
<Zeus> u my friend are a true gamer I knew u were
Mit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2010, 09:30   #30
Zeus
True Gamer

Hi guys, hope everyone is doing well??? Its a pleasent feeling reading comments from all the old crew and new

I just checking to see how things are going on forums every month or so.
Unread 15 Jan 2010, 10:36   #31
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

It's like that comateuse patient you keep on visiting.
Unread 15 Jan 2010, 21:26   #32
snoops^
p1mp

snoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up Re: OMG! The baby is still going??!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post
lol thats the best description ive ever heard

ReBorn-Fury-Wolfpack-1up-Newdawn-DLR-NFI-Apprime-

*CEO of the Forest fan club
snoops^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2010, 05:49   #33
Aryn
Happy

Zeus! i said get online! :P
Unread 18 Jan 2010, 12:39   #34
rUl3r

rUl3r has a spectacular aura aboutrUl3r has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
At least the patient ain“t dead yet
rUl3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2010, 21:57   #35
DigitalZero
Round 1er

DigitalZero will become famous soon enoughDigitalZero will become famous soon enough

WB old friend! come play now.

Round 1 - 6: NewDawn
- 3,4,5 - ND HC
Round 7: NeMeSiS
Round 8,9: ND..then retired
Round 12: return to PA. NewDawn
Round 13 - Present: NewDawn, 35+ HC.

PA-Radio!!!
DigitalZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2010, 07:41   #36
Metrofx
Commander too o_O

Metrofx can only hope to improve

huh?
Round 4 - 37:14 Trt/Virus/NFU/Xanadu
Round 5 - 1:25 Xanadu BC
Round 6 - 27:13 Xanadu BC / Silver RO / Iliad / Xanadu
Round 7 - 30:3:9 RaH LDK (for 2 secs) T&P
Round 8 - Do not Remember RaH
Round 13 - 2:6:9 WolfPack

I own you SeXus!

Our Private Strip show in #xanbc

Me too Shak \o/
<_Mike_> Ronnie insulted the l33t3st alliance in the world
<Metrofx> Mike did Ronnie just insult fury and Xan again?
<_Mike_> Metrofx no silly
<_Mike_> MDK
Metrofx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2010, 15:49   #37
Velta
Amazing

Velta is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Zeus,

Hope all is well!

velta
Unread 27 Jan 2010, 16:35   #38
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster View Post
A few people have drifted off toward WoW I guess.
Quite a few well known finnish players(skaut, Carnis, LordN etc.) played highly competitively in WoW, mostly in old Massive(now The Legacy, I think Lamer is still rogue class leader for them). Probably the most competitive currently is Anaram(former Šragons etc.) who plays resto druid for Paragon(arguably world top3 guild).
Unread 15 Feb 2010, 12:28   #39
Zeus
True Gamer

Quote:
hehe, so true
Unread 15 Feb 2010, 19:02   #40
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

good to see your still around Z, 35 rounds and kickin....
Unread 15 Feb 2010, 19:35   #41
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
Probably the most competitive currently is Anaram(former Šragons etc.) who plays resto druid for Paragon(arguably world top3 guild).
Are druids allowed to spec anything else these days?
Unread 15 Feb 2010, 22:21   #42
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Newbie View Post
Zeus!

I still quote you in my IRC quit message - if that's not love, then i dont know what is

/me waves.
Would help if you actually came on irc for us to see this quit message...

p3nguin Founder
Unread 16 Feb 2010, 06:25   #43
Monroe
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Monroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
Would help if you actually came on irc for us to see this quit message...
Would help if you could read time stamps as well....

#strategy
Monroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2010, 19:57   #44
Assassin
PA Ancient

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monroe View Post
Would help if you could read time stamps as well....
As he had quit PA around 2 years before that post was actually done (ie still didnt come on irc) then my point still applies... go figure

p3nguin Founder
Unread 17 Feb 2010, 18:52   #45
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_ View Post
Are druids allowed to spec anything else these days?
You would not believe how much I hate that fact.

So much that ive had to level , and gear , a tank and 2 different types of ranged DPS just so I can play the fn thing without being asked "Can you come heal a heroic" every 30 seconds.

sassenfrassenrassenrandomheroics
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2010, 13:18   #46
Watto

Watto is infamous around these partsWatto is infamous around these partsWatto is infamous around these partsWatto is infamous around these parts

Hi Kura
Unread 18 Feb 2010, 18:11   #47
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watto View Post
Hi Kura
Wattttttttttoooooooooooooooo!

Did you know Im married to a girl from Bootle now (technically Litherland , but she says bootle since non scousers have never heard of Litherland).

You still in the shed?
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2010, 19:40   #48
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima View Post
You would not believe how much I hate that fact.

So much that ive had to level , and gear , a tank and 2 different types of ranged DPS just so I can play the fn thing without being asked "Can you come heal a heroic" every 30 seconds.

sassenfrassenrassenrandomheroics
It's much more fun stomping people in PvP than it is to slay dragons, seriously. Just don't get PvE gear in the first place, people will eventually understand. No worries though, I'll get a glad off beastcleave this season so I can carry it around while griefing people who try powerlevel to 85 when the expansion lands.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2010, 12:16   #49
Watto

Watto is infamous around these partsWatto is infamous around these partsWatto is infamous around these partsWatto is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima View Post
Wattttttttttoooooooooooooooo!

Did you know Im married to a girl from Bootle now (technically Litherland , but she says bootle since non scousers have never heard of Litherland).

You still in the shed?
haha - married?

i was in the shed until october, moved out with my bird, you should come check out my crib...

you living over here now or still over in obscurity, sorry IOM..

i work in waterloo (well technically crosby but as you said no one knows these little places)
Unread 6 Mar 2010, 02:29   #50
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

oh my... seems like i missed a few rounds how is it going nowadays?

robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote