User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 13 Mar 2005, 12:55   #1
Spinner
Founder of Planetarion

Spinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant future
Post The time has come to say my goodbyes...

The time has come to say my final goodbyes to this strange thing called Planetarion that I was part of creating many years back. I have had some changes in my life, and the time has come to move on.

It has been a long ride, with steep mountains and rolling hills, lots of fun, lots of hard work, frustration and relief, lost sleep and lost money, fame and glory, meets and endless nights on IRC, coding in solitude and fighting in public.

I wish to thank you all for the years of fun, work and challenges you have been part of. Planetarion was always about the community, the players, the alliances, the interaction, the friendships forged and the wars started.

It has been a privelidge working for all of you through the ups and downs, and I hope you have enjoyed the ride as much as I have.

I wish Planetarion the best of luck in the time to come, and I have left the code and the game in able hands.

Thank you all.

Spinner - signing out.
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 12:59   #2
Blixxard
Currently Unavailable

Blixxard is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The time has come to say my goodbyes...

It has been a pleasure working with you on the game.

Pop on the forums if you have a little time spare. Best of luck in the future Spinner.
Blixxard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 13:01   #3
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

Good luck for the future.

So long and thanks for all the fish

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 13:02   #4
Mitre
Xanadu...

Mitre is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for a great game Spinner and good luck with whatever you will do now
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 13:03   #5
Catwoman

Catwoman is a jewel in the roughCatwoman is a jewel in the roughCatwoman is a jewel in the rough

You have created history, and will be missed by many.
thanks for the years of pleasure you have brought to many people.
HUGS
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 13:04   #6
Ghosty

Ghosty is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for creating the game, and im sure most of the community you have built here will miss you
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 14:10   #7
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Dam shame, PA wont be the same without shouting at spinner
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 14:30   #8
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Best of luck with everything Spinner, you have left a legacy enjoyed by tens of thousands around the world.
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 14:31   #9
Filth
Filtheh

Filth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the rough

many thanks, and best of luck for the future!
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 14:58   #10
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Thanks for a great game Spinner, just too bad it's gone now So long, take care!
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 14:58   #11
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

I really didnt see this coming

Good luck with whatever you do, and remember that you made a difference and created something good with your time spent here.
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 15:07   #12
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Good luck with your other ventures and rl
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 15:34   #13
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck in rl and other things spinner, hope things go well for you

you have created a game not easy to quit or forget

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 15:49   #14
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

I never had the pleasure of meeting you on IRC directly, but thankyou for all you have done :-)

We as a comunmity have become what we have due to all you have created and slaved over :-)

My deepest thanks and best wishes for the future and what it brings for you

May your god go with you.

Marv

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 15:53   #15
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Bye Spinner...

Sorry to see you go..
Wish you the best of luck further on

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 15:55   #16
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Dont go

Stay
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 15:58   #17
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice

Was kinda expected after the last months , but still
we will miss you

Tnx for a nice game who killed our night sleep
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 16:00   #18
Squishy
Lost

Squishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond repute

all that has to be said is well played spinner and good luck in what ever life has in store for u
Squishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 17:16   #19
Lord Skar
hitch hiker

Lord Skar is an unknown quantity at this point

/me was hoping this day would never come

hope youll drop in once in a while and tell us how you are and what you're up to

best of luck and may the roids/stars be with you

Regards
Skargeier
Lord Skar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 17:26   #20
TaucRedFox
BERZERKAR!

TaucRedFox is on a distinguished road

Thanks for your hard work on PA and good luck on whatever you do next.
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 17:32   #21
Marinho
[ND]

Marinho is on a distinguished road

Good luck with whatever you do next, and most of all have fun!
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 17:38   #22
god113
Ex-Player

god113 has a spectacular aura aboutgod113 has a spectacular aura about

Take care Spinner.
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 18:13   #23
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Good Luck to you in the future.

-NitinA
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 18:19   #24
spaceman

spaceman is an unknown quantity at this point

thankyou spinner for everything u have done for this game u will be missed much and i hope everything goes great with the rest of your life whatever u should do
spaceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 18:32   #25
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Good Luck spinner, thanks for sticking with the game this far, you wont be forgotten, gl in rl and whatever else you set your eyes on
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 18:41   #26
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

A simple 'thank you' cannot possibly express my gratitude to you for everything, and I mean everything, that PA has brought to my life--and the ways it has changed it.

I can only hope my project and vision is even half as successful as yours has been, and continues to be.

Matt "Cochese" Zuniga

Spinner-wannabe

Edit: Neg repp'ing me for this post just takes the piss. Whoever you are, you're a ****ing idiot

Utterly useless since r3

Last edited by Cochese; 14 Mar 2005 at 19:55.
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 18:42   #27
Biggin
Village Idiot

Biggin is on a distinguished road

good luck Spinner. Have fun with your RL, that's what its all about anyway. Thanks for all your hard work and dedication.
Biggin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 18:59   #28
plaa`nk
\o/ Wolfpack \o/

plaa`nk is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you for creating this game, this community and this .. universe that planetarion is. Litterarily
Without this, there would me to many lost souls in this world;p

Just be sure to pop by, and make sure they keep it rolling, and dont disable the , allright?

/me salutes Spinner \o,

Last edited by plaa`nk; 13 Mar 2005 at 20:08.
plaa`nk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 19:10   #29
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

...fair winds and following seas...

you will be missed - your name will be remembered on the pages of PA history - good luck!

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 19:20   #30
Bazza[RB]

Bazza[RB] has a spectacular aura aboutBazza[RB] has a spectacular aura aboutBazza[RB] has a spectacular aura about

Many thanx Spinner for all you have done and for creating a community that has touched many peoples lives over the years- I hope PA can survive without you - g/l with r/l

Played every round since r2. RB/Fury/Eclipse/Kralizec/MISTU/Angels/Urwins/Jenova/VisioN/audentes/xVx/Osiris/apprime/FaNG/Ultores/p3n/Mercenaries/ZT/ND
Bazza[RB] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 19:23   #31
TheBerk
dazed and confused

TheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant future

i now add my name to the growing lists of thankyou's and blessing to Spinner.

i hope all goes right for you, and your health gets only better.
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 21:11   #32
Tyroka
Hat

Tyroka is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the game you were part of creating and have continued to work on, it's through this game that I've become part of several communities and met many nice people.

Many thanks and good luck with whatever you do in your future!
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 21:22   #33
Scavenger

Thanks Spinner.. It's been a pleasure to at first play Planetarion that you, vish and fudge created and see it evolve from a little bedroom-hosted game to a full featured game with hundred thousands of players.

I really enjoyed the game and later on also enjoyed working with you as part of the PACrew as it was known back then. And today I still think back on that time as some the best of my online life.

I still remember the time when you was named the 7th of the most powerfull people online in norway.. =)

Well, I signed up here again to give you my best wishes for the future =)

Good luck Spinner (-: (Notice the pheared Spinner smile)

---
Scavenger
Former PACrew
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 21:28   #34
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

best of luck fella.
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 22:45   #35
jaxmax
A Persistent Freebie

jaxmax is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck.

flame meh im a n00b
jaxmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 23:07   #36
Jeltje
Rock hhc

Jeltje is an unknown quantity at this point

Cya hon and see u on rucphen

proud to be ex-TFD-hhc-pa
Jeltje is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 23:37   #37
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Thanks for all the hard work you've put in over the years - it won't be the same game without you. You've created something that's been a part of thousands of people's lives worldwide, and have given lots of people (including myself) happy hours, and stressful hours, but most importantly created a (mostly ) lovely community which we can still see today
Best wishes for the future
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 23:57   #38
RobTD
Proud on Vengeance - HC

RobTD is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for enjoying me and many others for the past years!

And be sure to drop by on irc/forums if you have some spare time.

Good luck for now,

and I hope we'll see you again sometimes :-)

RobTD
RobTD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 23:59   #39
barney
Ex-Visionary

barney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the rough

all of the above and more. good luck with r/l hope it all works well for ya

thanx
r11 NoS (16:9:10)
r12 VsN (22:2:1)
r13 VsN BC (10:10:10) - R.I.P.
r14 xVx Head BC (2:8:3)
barney is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 00:19   #40
DEATH2

DEATH2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the great game!!!

wish u luck with the future and hope u are feeling better than u have over the last few months.

stay on forums/IRC so we can catch up with u. and pls pls pls pls come to an I-event sometime so i can actually meet u in person and buy u a beer!

Live long and Prosper!
DEATH2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 00:22   #41
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

I can't say anything more than I've already said in other places, other than thankyou for being part of bringing Planetarion into the world and letting me be a part of it.

- Andrew

Ex-PATeam
A2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 02:01   #42
Doorsdown
Aria's TeddyBear :p

Doorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really nice

good luck spinner and thank you

R3 [Acid] peon
R4 - R7 [Fyre] HC
R7 - R8 [ND] HC
R8 - R13 [NoS] MC
R14 - R16 [1up] MO
R17 Retired
Doorsdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 04:19   #43
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

Goodbye Spinner, and thanks for the (mostly) good work! You'll be missed
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 18:49   #44
[Graham]

[Graham] is an unknown quantity at this point

i would just like to thank you for creating a game that ive had so many good times playing and through it met so many nice people who are now very good friends. thank you i appreciate all you have done.

gl with whatever your moving onto next.

[Graham]
[Graham] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 19:32   #45
Beefy

Beefy is an unknown quantity at this point

tata old bean
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 20:18   #46
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Well i didnt see this coming tbh.. not the head gaffer himself. Well Spinner its bin a pleasure.. even though i didnt really know you (u have spoke to me enough times about my planet) Plus the fact u came into my gal channel in 10:5 when we were top and told us to keep out of mischif lol that was funny. Spinner you will be missed.. you are a true legend for brining PA to life. God Speed my friend.. and.. youll be back

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 20:37   #47
Think
Yeah I hear you

Think is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck in the future Spinner, have fun you deserve it.
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 23:43   #48
Spinner
Founder of Planetarion

Spinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant future

Thank you all so much!
Unread 15 Mar 2005, 00:00   #49
Rember
Womble

Rember has a spectacular aura aboutRember has a spectacular aura aboutRember has a spectacular aura about

Thanks loads of times Spinner, playing your game this everything around it has just been an awesome part of my life. Thanks a lot and good luck it everything you'll do further on :-)
[12:17] <Gitchin> Rember your a womble!
[16:53] <SYMM> Rember your a womble! | [10:17:57] <Squidly> Rember, you're a womble
[19:28] <Filth> Rember your a womble! | [16:25] <remy|afk> Rember, you are a womble
[14:04] <Colt> Rember your a womble! | [16:22] <TVFreak> Rember U are a womble
[15:18] <Darkness> Rember U are a womble | [15:21] <Xerm|away> Rember U are a womble
[13:39:44] <illmatics> Rember your a womble
Rember is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2005, 03:37   #50
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Goodbye and good-luck Spinner. You have worked wonders for the game, and I think the fact it is about to start r13 shows the success you have brought it. Your legacy may well last a long time. Without you around PA, it is going to seem very odd, and there will always be something missing from the community without you around.

I wish you all the best for the future, and hope you will still pop by to say hello from time to time.
Bashar is offline   Reply With Quote