User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 6 Feb 2005, 19:39   #1
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up Speed round

#1 gal owned u all

Galaxies - Top 100
Rank Change Coord Name Size Score
1 8:10 LCH - For Teh Win ! - APA 28332 56.030.820
2 9:6 LCH - For Teh Win ! and Mistu 9377 21.628.238
3 2:2 Elysium and LCH Power 2619 20.345.254
4 3:5 Rushing In can be Reckless=c3= 4721 19.734.867
5 4:10 = Opsilon Prime = ND-WP-MISTU 5601 15.940.012
6 4:6 Get Well Spinner 5427 15.680.993
7 1:1 FOR SPINNER WITH LOVE! 3148 15.045.310
8 7:4 -C7- Enclave -C7- 5657 14.907.556
9 8:4 Just Been Pwnd! 4871 14.820.844
10 7:5 -=Insomnia=-c7-= 2802 14.242.518

4 players in top 20

7 top 50

and all the galaxy in top 100

good speed round guys

oh an I was planet 9 BTW

thanks for the game

Judge

Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2005, 19:52   #2
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Speed round

modest arent we....
Unread 6 Feb 2005, 20:14   #3
Judge
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
modest arent we....

always was my strong suit.

and this from someone who has his past ranks etc in his signature?

:P

9 MDJ KBG * Cat 3.079 3.285.224 4.361.504

Last edited by Judge; 6 Feb 2005 at 20:32.
Unread 6 Feb 2005, 20:20   #4
Orion Treet
Forever Noob

Orion Treet has a spectacular aura aboutOrion Treet has a spectacular aura about

I would like to first of all thank everyone who played the speedround. It was great, I had a blast doing it and I'm sure most people did. Only other speedround I've played is the split one a few weeks ago and I must say this was miles better. I'd also like to thank a few people specificly.

The_Seal

Man, did we have a great time roiding away at the top planets together those last 300 ticks or so. The speedgame would have been much les interesting for me if we hadn't teamed up. We roided 8:10:8 in the last 50 ticks with a funneh brep which we both liked a lot (I'm sure he didn't)

http://jpaweb01.planetarion.com/show_news.pl?id=375

And another one at 6:10:1

http://jpaweb01.planetarion.com/show_news.pl?id=351

We also hit (or tried to hit ) different 9:6 planets in those last ticks (resulting in some great breps where both sides were almost totaly either subbed or frozen) Had a great showof with a larger planet at one point who promist not to kill us if we'd pull from a retal we were doing on him. In the end this just resulted to him loosing 400 cr and a good ammount roids wit h 0 losses for us. And whatever happend we just laughed about it and went on. We helped eachother grow in score which was cool, and we even ended next to eachother on the ranklist

Also a thankyou for all the scans you did, without them I woulnd't have made it so far.

Wolfpack

For letting us poor stranded ND members (only 5 or so ND members were playing actively) into your alliance for the speedy. Twas an honor flying with you guys, you're a great bunch, and hope that somehow it may be possible again in the future. Hereby ofc also a thankyou to all ND members who played the speedgame, just wish there could have been more

Marv

For being there when I was first trying to get the gal setup, and helping me. We had some good talks on irc. Hope you do well next round

fam

After my first gal went completely inactive I exiled myself I came into a gal which I thought was also completely inactive, but fam deffed me soon and we met up on irc. Since we were only 2 active ones in gal we watched eachother backs and defended when we could, sadly he stopped somewhere in the middle of sunday. Thanks for all the times you covered my back

I'm half dead from lack of sleep writing this so please forgive any typing errors or if I forgot someone important to thank, will correct it tomorow. Again, thank you all, and may we all have a good nights rest again.

14 7:8:4 Dark Dragon Hyperion 763 4.857.044
<Zhil> I am HC
<Zhil> I gave myself permission
<[MO]Forest> i meant a proper hc, not a hc who would suicide into his MO's fleet

Played r4-9.5 r12-14 Now retired.
Proud to have been Cosmic Frostbite (r12 - 22:5 - #1 gal)
Forever [4D] - LCH, ND, Absolute, TFD, DLR
Might and greed will never outweigh honor and loyalty!

Last edited by Orion Treet; 7 Feb 2005 at 15:14.
Orion Treet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2005, 20:40   #5
Amy

i wanna thank LukeyLove, Thanks for the pure PWNAGE, love you man

and LCH for PWNING again
Unread 6 Feb 2005, 20:42   #6
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

Orion Treet subbing all your ships was fun hehe

OOOhhh I forgot.....I was 9:6:5

It was a great round and we as LCH had a lot of fun playing it.
We would like to thank PA-Team for setting it up as a nice thing during the wait for R13.
#multihunters
----------------------------
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2005, 20:51   #7
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge
and this from someone who has his past ranks etc in his signature?
Who cares if I put my rank in my sig, im nowhere near the best here so im just proud with how i have done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Treet
14 7:8:4 Dark Dragon Hyperion 763 4.857.044
Dam you attacking my gal (7.10) i thought only 7.9 wasnt in the cluster alliance
Unread 6 Feb 2005, 21:14   #8
Fal
F-Crew BC

Fal is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah cheers all in 8:10, was a really fun round. I think we only let attackers through a total of 4 times ( not including the last 5 ticks ofc, which we "almost" covered heh). Great playing with you

Patience is a Virtue.... Procrastination is a Sin
Fal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2005, 21:15   #9
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

Thanks for the word Orion :-)

It is a shame we wouldnt play together, if my train hadn't go in so late and I hadn't missed the begining of the round we would have had some fun :-)

I finished somewere near the bottom of the rankings

I feel proud that the gal mate it to 7th place. We played for Spinner with Love :-)

I was 1:1:1 just keeping Mr Spinner's seat warm until his return :-)

Marv

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2005, 21:39   #10
Orion Treet
Forever Noob

Orion Treet has a spectacular aura aboutOrion Treet has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp

Dam you attacking my gal (7.10) i thought only 7.9 wasnt in the cluster alliance
Heh, I came in that in the middle of the round, didn't know bout any cluster allies there, sorry if I broke it.
<Zhil> I am HC
<Zhil> I gave myself permission
<[MO]Forest> i meant a proper hc, not a hc who would suicide into his MO's fleet

Played r4-9.5 r12-14 Now retired.
Proud to have been Cosmic Frostbite (r12 - 22:5 - #1 gal)
Forever [4D] - LCH, ND, Absolute, TFD, DLR
Might and greed will never outweigh honor and loyalty!
Orion Treet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2005, 22:18   #11
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road

I decide to play 5 hours up front. But I liked it. Although I missed the R6B teamwork a bit (I just love bc'ing whole weekends).

Thx to LCH for providing my a nice bunch to play with. And the gal that roxors! Ofc don't forget Kilroy who I was at whole weekend

And congratz to Lukeylove. You or me should have won, it wasn't me... To bad for moi, but at least you took the win. Real value whore's!!

Btw.. Who was #1 in value?

10:8:5 TaGMoM of LoTeM who wondered.. Oh yeah.. Next time provide me with targets after 09:00 CEST. Not attacking for 10 hours, but still need to click every minute can be a tad boring.
Unread 6 Feb 2005, 23:14   #12
EB\afk
AFK

EB\afk is an unknown quantity at this point

xp > value
EB\afk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2005, 00:15   #13
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I would like to laugh at everyone I roided with my Raider only fleet
Unread 7 Feb 2005, 03:47   #14
The Seal
*idle*

The Seal is on a distinguished road

Thanks to Orion, Grog, Noah02 and all the rest of you for totaly spoiling my weekend plans and letting me enjoy this round of speedgame.
It was fun.

Eb = r13 targ I wub y0u!

The Seal
Unread 7 Feb 2005, 04:01   #15
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

i had alot of fun, only finished 70 something cos i suicided my fleet at the end, heh.

was still fun although would like to see the same again without allliances.
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2005, 07:03   #16
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Danny McCoy of Montecito Security (2:2:9)

593.644 9.310.144 / 3

Just a pity most of the roids at the end were either LCH or had built up a lot of anti CR Meant I didnt get to gain much more XP

Would like to thank Noah02 for suiciding when he finished and so I could roid ~1.5-2k roids from him at max XP bonus (although I aint happy ay him or Phil^ fleetcatching 1k hornets )

Think I must have been #1 in XP
Was funny Thunder and LekeyLove seeing me shoot up with my XP bonus and cursing me on LCH server

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2005, 08:57   #17
Cannon_Fodder

^^^^^^^

another guy who attacked me
Unread 7 Feb 2005, 08:57   #18
Cannon_Fodder

btw anyone got a link to an updated bcalc?
Unread 7 Feb 2005, 09:26   #19
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Seal
Thanks to Orion, Grog, Noah02 and all the rest of you for totaly spoiling my weekend plans and letting me enjoy this round of speedgame.
It was fun.

Eb = r13 targ I wub y0u!

The Seal
Like to thank you to The_Seal for Everything while we was kicking everyones butt
I would'nt have been the number 1 Terran (till i quit) if it wasnt for your scans and defence
Awesome teamwork with me you and grog and munster

Thanks you guys

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2005, 09:38   #20
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Speed round

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stifler
Danny McCoy of Montecito Security (2:2:9)
Would like to thank Noah02 for suiciding when he finished and so I could roid ~1.5-2k roids from him at max XP bonus (although I aint happy ay him or Phil^ fleetcatching 1k hornets )

Did'nt realise suicide was so hard though I tell ye that
And i Did'nt mean to fleet catch you with Phil but I thought what the heck
Only thing I am annoyed about is I didnt get to see what happened coz I had to shoot of (hence why i was suiciding)
Did you are Phil^ keep a copy of the fleet catch? Mine wasnt in my news

Unread 7 Feb 2005, 10:00   #21
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

this one?
http://jpaweb01.planetarion.com/show_news.pl?id=230

with him countering me, and this happening
http://jpaweb01.planetarion.com/show_news.pl?id=237
Unread 7 Feb 2005, 10:06   #22
noah02
The Original Terran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
No the battle were me and you fleet caught him it was mostly my frigs that were there
Remember when he showed us the overview and me and you and his fleet going home on eta 8
He was a bit unchuffed at the time sort of like when i suicided on luckey and he forgot to move his ships that were not needed that died a death

Unread 7 Feb 2005, 10:17   #23
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!
Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Speed round

Hmm well first of all id like to thank my sexy gal who defended me all those times, especially Thunder who stayed up all night with me roiding all the nasties in the uni and for being the best adversary a guy could have!

Id also like to thank all the sexies in LCH who kept me awake and stopped me from going insane in the painfully tiring hours while i waited for non-LCH values to grow. Also Stifler for proving that sneaky xp bastards come 3rd

Hehe id also like to thank all the weird people that did lemming runs on me an gave me XP/salvage when i couldnt attack (except noah who killed all my clippers/corsairs and took the #1 spot away from me for about 600 ticks ) Btw noah i didnt forget 2 move them i just didnt flip em in time was bloody close thou as they launched the tick you landed but launched with 1k corsairs not 10k

Also thx to MDK and Mix for being my lovers/mentors ^_^

Thanks every1 i love you !

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2005, 10:36   #24
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

nope, seems i didnt save it in my journal either :/

ah well, twas an excellent battle
Unread 7 Feb 2005, 10:56   #25
noah02
The Original Terran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
nope, seems i didnt save it in my journal either :/

ah well, twas an excellent battle

Ohwww I wanted to see it coz i checked today and i still got fleet left so i must have had some fun there

Unread 7 Feb 2005, 10:59   #26
noah02
The Original Terran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeyLove

Hehe id also like to thank all the weird people that did lemming runs on me an gave me XP/salvage when i couldnt attack (except noah who killed all my clippers/corsairs and took the #1 spot away from me for about 600 ticks ) Btw noah i didnt forget 2 move them i just didnt flip em in time was bloody close thou as they launched the tick you landed but launched with 1k corsairs not 10k

Sorry

Unread 7 Feb 2005, 11:55   #27
Cocteau
Cherry Colored Funk

Cocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to all

LCH \o/

Congrats Lukey

My GC r0x. (Ace)
Really need you

-- My Bloody Valentine
Cocteau is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2005, 12:50   #28
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Seems it was a gud speedgame, shame i missed it. But i will hopefully be seeing you all next round.. and Marv its gud to hear you also did well

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2005, 13:23   #29
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy
i wanna thank LukeyLove, Thanks for the pure PWNAGE, love you man

and LCH for PWNING again
lmao.. slightly over the top but thx

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
Unread 7 Feb 2005, 13:29   #30
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Thunderball
I decide to play 5 hours up front. But I liked it. Although I missed the R6B teamwork a bit (I just love bc'ing whole weekends).

Thx to LCH for providing my a nice bunch to play with. And the gal that roxors! Ofc don't forget Kilroy who I was at whole weekend

And congratz to Lukeylove. You or me should have won, it wasn't me... To bad for moi, but at least you took the win. Real value whore's!!

Btw.. Who was #1 in value?

10:8:5 TaGMoM of LoTeM who wondered.. Oh yeah.. Next time provide me with targets after 09:00 CEST. Not attacking for 10 hours, but still need to click every minute can be a tad boring.
lol thx mate but hate to put a dampner on ure evening but...

A 1 LoveLuke LoveLife * Zik 7.323 12.895.628 15.368.468 P
A 5 TaGMoM LoTeM * Zik 4.587 12.117.464 13.871.324 P

close still thou

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
Unread 7 Feb 2005, 15:32   #31
Shakky
Divine

Shakky is an unknown quantity at this point

how could u let lukesh win
this is just not right

Nosferatu
Silver
Elysium
RaH
Eclipse
Shakky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2005, 15:43   #32
kilroy

kilroy has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin
Seems it was a gud speedgame, shame i missed it. But i will hopefully be seeing you all next round.. and Marv its gud to hear you also did well
Well go than for a other speedround than that terrible havoc thingie
kilroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2005, 20:26   #33
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
oh an I was planet 9 BTW
lol u stopped what was left of my fleet from roiding 8 10 8... u killed off most of my privs so i only got like 50 roids... :-( lol WP 8 10. u played well and had 10 good active members. WD
Unread 7 Feb 2005, 20:59   #34
kingzzz

kingzzz is an unknown quantity at this point

congrats... BUT i would like LCH to be nice and not force my gal m8 (whos LCH) to post our gal stat so they can see if attacks on my gal got def or not. How low can u gouys get?
kingzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2005, 21:03   #35
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

bah you guys are lucky my dad turned up on fri night looking to stay the whole weekend -- meant i didnt get round to organising another kickass vengeance team but well be back i tell you

/me shakes fist in the air
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2005, 01:28   #36
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Everyone who does well in a speedround makes a thread. Since its accepted, I will play next speedround, win, and make a thread. So i can join the club.
Unread 8 Feb 2005, 01:30   #37
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

I would say congrats to 8:10, but as it wasn't even close to a solo effort, I will say congrats to 8:10 and their numerous friends.
Bashar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2005, 02:03   #38
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
Everyone who does well in a speedround makes a thread. Since its accepted, I will play next speedround, win, and make a thread. So i can join the club.
can I join you?
Unread 8 Feb 2005, 02:58   #39
Judge
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashar
I would say congrats to 8:10, but as it wasn't even close to a solo effort, I will say congrats to 8:10 and their numerous friends.
The only help we got was from each other, with very few exceptions.

and for the record there were only 9 of us in that galaxy
Unread 8 Feb 2005, 04:49   #40
DigitalZero
Round 1er

DigitalZero will become famous soon enoughDigitalZero will become famous soon enough

Yes, speedgame was pretty fun all in all, finished top 50, 5th galaxy. Just wanted to thank WolfPack for letting us play with you guys, eventhough I wasn't much of a help was fun.

Round 1 - 6: NewDawn
- 3,4,5 - ND HC
Round 7: NeMeSiS
Round 8,9: ND..then retired
Round 12: return to PA. NewDawn
Round 13 - Present: NewDawn, 35+ HC.

PA-Radio!!!
DigitalZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2005, 07:43   #41
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
LOOOOL, as if

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Unread 8 Feb 2005, 07:50   #42
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point

I'l like to thank Amy, the reason we lost. thank you very much for spying on ur own gal and never defend us while we had a shot at #1.

...nah I'm not bitter
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2005, 07:54   #43
Stifler

Quote:
Originally Posted by mens
I'l like to thank Amy, the reason we lost. thank you very much for spying on ur own gal and never defend us while we had a shot at #1.

...nah I'm not bitter
Stop moaning

alliance > gal, tbh

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Unread 8 Feb 2005, 09:45   #44
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
The only help we got was from each other, with very few exceptions.

Hahahahaa!!! Bollocks. You were teaming up with other people on attacks, and that's lots of other people. Even when you were the biggest gal.
Bashar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2005, 11:11   #45
Stifler

Quote:
Hahahahaa!!! Bollocks. You were teaming up with other people on attacks, and that's lots of other people. Even when you were the biggest gal.
through the night from about 02:00-06:00(maybe 07-08) I guess there was only 4-5 of us online, me,thunder,lukey.kilroy and maybe one other

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Unread 8 Feb 2005, 12:16   #46
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mens

...nah I'm not bitter
lol thats abit harsh.. u cant expect her 2 defend against her own alliance ?

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
Unread 8 Feb 2005, 12:17   #47
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!

Quote:
not really.. we teamed with most of LCH on 6:5 at the start.. but apart from that i only really teamed with thunder..

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
Unread 8 Feb 2005, 12:24   #48
Cannon_Fodder

Quote:
only 9? try managing with 5 for the first 1000 ticks being roided by you...
Unread 8 Feb 2005, 15:50   #49
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeyLove
not really.. we teamed with most of LCH on 6:5 at the start.. but apart from that i only really teamed with thunder..
For the record indeed.

I attacked the first couple of hours with Amy, the late hours with Lukey and sometimes Kilroy. During the night Amy and Ace (Who attacked with Kilroy) went to bed. And me Lukey and Kilroy attacked with the 3 of us. Stifler was online and so where occasionly some others, but I never did something with them, they did there own stuff. I only defended LCH, I never needed defence of LCH, except Kilroy and maybe 1 or 2 other times. So that BIG team, wasn't that big. And myself didn't attack 6:5 at all, cause I was attacking with Amy, who was 6:5 at that moment.

It was more the nice gal we had who helped us getting less incoming and covering that was needed, but talking about a team? If I remember the R9.5 and R10.5 speedrounds, I had a team of 20/30 guys, attacking together every 10 minutes... That's TEAMWORK!
Unread 8 Feb 2005, 16:23   #50
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
can I join you?

Yes, but in the end, remember that I get the organization credits. hehe
On a serious note, I will play and win though. I am saying this now, so I can quote myself in my "I won a speedround" thread. Stifler-laugh now cry later. I will reference your post in my "Rise to fame with speedround win" thread.