User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 2 Sep 2003, 13:21   #1
Punk

Punk is an unknown quantity at this point
Best PA player through times?

oh ho ho ho I am KILLING myself.
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 13:25   #2
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Frag probably.
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 13:26   #3
Punk

nono, me, Idler
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 13:27   #4
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
you really sucked, you did the politics okay but you sucked at the game.
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 13:28   #5
Punk

yes, its true
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 13:29   #6
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally posted by Punk
yes, its true
we still love you tho

wanna be my friend ?
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 13:30   #7
Punk

yes

I must leave now my friend!
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 13:31   #8
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally posted by Punk
yes

I must leave now my friend!

so do I

bye my friend!

Unread 2 Sep 2003, 13:33   #9
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
Frag probably.
32:16 from r3 ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 13:42   #10
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Game
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 13:43   #11
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Wrong answers, wrong forum.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 13:43   #12
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
Comedy "Nodrog" option.

Tarantulas all the way etc
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 13:45   #13
endokuken
Banned

endokuken is an unknown quantity at this point
Fudge

He laughed at my imaginary attack fleet I sent to him. Comedeh Bronze
endokuken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 13:50   #14
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
MISTA

CLEARLY
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 13:52   #15
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally posted by Cynical Oracle
32:16 from r3 ?
yes

Ato Issen Hamustas
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 15:08   #16
das_experiment

das_experiment is an unknown quantity at this point
Hard to say whos the best, since its tough to compare the early round to the old rounds

but ofc Game is a strong competitor
das_experiment is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 17:19   #17
aif
old spy

aif has a spectacular aura aboutaif has a spectacular aura about
round 3

Frag

Ato Issen Hamusutas (32:16:6)

or maybe

Game

The Roman Fortress (15:12:19)

or obi-wan the best target ever in PA history

200 mil and 500 roids
aif is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 17:44   #18
djcomplex
The Usualsuspects

djcomplex will become famous soon enoughdjcomplex will become famous soon enough
erm sliekas?
djcomplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 17:57   #19
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by djcomplex
erm sliekas?
Not a chance. No offence to him, but he was/is no where near as good as some of the past players.

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 17:58   #20
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
yes

Ato Issen Hamustas
Ahh, and there was that SPACE TIME ANOMALY guy also.

I know a few guys from real life who played 32:16 during that round. I must say that many good players has originated from that galaxy.

37:16 r4, 14:4 r5.. Many of the same players.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 18:00   #21
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Idler :) :) :) :)

edit: me
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 18:06   #22
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

They were the best of times, they were the worst of times.

P.S, 'Best' PA player is a bit like a 'Best' serial killer.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 18:10   #23
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Cynical Oracle
Ahh, and there was that SPACE TIME ANOMALY guy also..
he kind of sucked
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 18:21   #24
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
he kind of sucked
yeah, but he had lots of farms, and had a hughe amount of donations

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 22:53   #25
Sad
TeamPies

Sad will become famous soon enoughSad will become famous soon enough
well in my opinion Rha is the best player pa ever had.
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 23:39   #26
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
Anyone who has ever played alongside Carlow must know its him (:
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 23:44   #27
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Sliekas clearly. If you win 2 rounds (or was it even 3?) you are simply the best.
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 00:14   #28
Chax
Pepsi bottle

Chax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the rough
simple answer

LLG
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 00:55   #29
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

sliekas couldn't beat frag nor game nor singu

sliekas got there through LDK, clearly LDK is one of the best we've ever seen but sliekas himself clearly isn't the best.

Game got donations, singu got donations, but didn't farm... well not 'really' .. that's what he did r4 tho. Also a good game tactic.

I think i'll stick to frag
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 03:32   #30
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

AliasX is an unknown quantity at this point
Valvalis
<meaple> I want 2 c ur cum
<Pyr0> patience young padowan
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<AliasX> this channel did turn gay
*** yahwe ([email protected]) has joined channel #forums
<Oye> that cant be a coincidence
<meaple> he heard you
AliasX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 07:21   #31
djcomplex
The Usualsuspects

djcomplex will become famous soon enoughdjcomplex will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Maddix
Not a chance. No offence to him, but he was/is no where near as good as some of the past players.

nothing LDK or its members achieves will ever been seen as great Tony Montana put it quite well

"You need people like me, you need people like me so you can point your fu*king fingers and go, thats the bad guy"

sorta applies here
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 07:23   #32
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
I think I am going to watch Scarface again tonight
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 09:58   #33
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by djcomplex
nothing LDK or its members achieves will ever been seen as great Tony Montana put it quite well

"You need people like me, you need people like me so you can point your fu*king fingers and go, thats the bad guy"

sorta applies here
What did my comments have to do with LDK? Altho Theamion made a good point regarding him, which does really apply to all players of circa R5 or later. Alliances made the player.

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 10:29   #34
Rudmer
Former Eclipse HC

Rudmer is an unknown quantity at this point
best PA player as in score, political wise, most loved by community?

stupid questions imo.

bit like comparing dogs and apples....

r4 n00b r5 still a n00b (APC-Silver)
r6 PINK[BULL] (Silver-Elysium)
r7 BLACK[BULL] (Elysium)
r8 [Adelante] -> [Fury]
r9 [Eclipse] Officer
Speedgames --> |R6B| says enough...
r9.5 and r10 [Eclipse] HC
r10.5 [MISTU]
Rudmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 12:22   #35
djcomplex
The Usualsuspects

Quote:
Originally posted by Maddix
What did my comments have to do with LDK? Altho Theamion made a good point regarding him, which does really apply to all players of circa R5 or later. Alliances made the player.
stop being a nonse
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 12:25   #36
cbk100

cbk100 is an unknown quantity at this point
Well, history talks its clear language and says that Sliekas is the best player we have ever seen in PA. He might have farmed, he might have gotten support fleets around him... but he wasn't caught(skill). He might have been in the strongest alliance all the times he has won and he might have been on the right side of the war at the most important times... That is just good political moves(skill). He has managed to get the most roids or at least the most score(skill).

Pa is not just about playing the strategical aspects of this game but its also about lots of other things and nomatter how you put it Sliekas is the most winning player in this game and the only way to messure who is the best player in this game is to look at the rankings...

Ppl might accept it or not but to get a high rank is what this game is about and when a person becomes #1 he IS the best.

So clearly there is ONE and only ONE "pest player" and that is Sliekas...

And note that I don't know him, don't know his alliance much, has never been allied with him and I don't play anymore so don't come up with any flaming about me just saying this for my own good or anything like that.

cbk
cbk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 12:48   #37
WipeOut
Playboy

WipeOut is an unknown quantity at this point
My vote goes for Frag I think.

For the sake fo argument:

Planetarion (pre-round 10), was a game where your success was defined by your in-game skill and your political skill. People like Sliekas, used their political influence to acquire the position they had. In my opinion, that makes him one of the best players around. It is the same for Singu and Game really, they got where they ended due to the help of galaxies, farms and alliances. They just played it well.

I think one cannot exclude Sliekas from the top.
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 13:30   #38
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold
I think my Vote would go to Fred or Singularity, due to consistency over many rounds.
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 14:15   #39
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Morden
Singularity
My five cents.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 14:43   #40
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
Chob

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 15:13   #41
Omnipotent
Eternal Pagan

Omnipotent is an unknown quantity at this point
fred
Omnipotent is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 15:31   #42
Bu||seye
Carebear

Bu||seye is an unknown quantity at this point
what about joker (r1)?
standing along against entire WaC on top seems quite impressive to me ...
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 16:28   #43
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
I vote for Game's abilty to get his private farm into Lego arbiter.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 16:34   #44
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Fred.
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 16:38   #45
Punch
& Pie

Punch is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by The_Fish
Anyone who has ever played alongside Carlow must know its him (:
I must have had a memory loss during that period then
Punch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 16:53   #46
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by menth0l
Comedy "Nodrog" option.

Tarantulas all the way etc
Aside from his bad advise, I still consider Nod one of the better players (atleast during the times he could actually bothered playing properly )

Kinda difficult to point out 1 player though... A small group:

Moridin
Fred
Nodrog
Sliekas
vipi

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 18:18   #47
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Moridin, clearly.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 23:31   #48
Chax
Pepsi bottle

Chax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the rough
I wonder though

How many of the people mentioned here are 100% clean.
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 00:57   #49
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Easily the top 5 in no order:

Fred
Frag
Game
Singu
Sliekas
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 01:55   #50
Iceaxe
Blood

Iceaxe is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Psi_K
Easily the top 5 in no order:

Fred
Frag
Game
Singu
Sliekas
I'd not disagree with that, I'd add Valvalis as #6 since he's finished top 10 three rounds, including a #2 finish.
Iceaxe is offline   Reply With Quote