User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 12 Jan 2019, 11:50   #1
Bigfoot

Bigfoot has a spectacular aura aboutBigfoot has a spectacular aura aboutBigfoot has a spectacular aura about
R.I.P. Catwoman : A VERY sad day :(

It was 6.30pm on Saturday 12 January 2019 in Adelaide South Australia. About 30 minutes ago, I received news from Dave, Catwoman's son, that she had a cardiac arrest and could not be revived! She lives in Perth Western Australia, about 2 hours flying time from here.

Catwoman, who in real life and on Facebook is Pam Campbell, is NO longer with us. She is now in heaven. She has passed from this earth into a new, majestic structure.

I have known Pam for over 10 years, as when she was ND HC on intel etc, she gave me a hard interview to join ND. I grew to like and admire her more every round I played. Pam was a huge inspiration to me, and 6 years ago when I had a near death accident, Pam spent hours on her phone with my 1st son Clinton to stay informed of my recovery or otherwise.

For the last 5 years, Pam has been in my BP in Planetarion. We talked a lot on our phones to each other and kept in touch via Facebook. Neither of us have taken the long flight to the other's state to meet in person, but I feel we are very close.

Catwoman WAS a HUGE ingredient to ND's success and to many members' successes. In real life she loved ALL her family amd her grandchild. She worked tirelessly for disadvantaged children in a school where she was their teacher.

I am devastated and emotionally upset at this shock event as we had a great phone call with each other 2 days ago!!

Love to Pam and all her family. I have asked for funeral details once known, so maybe then we can send funds to a cause she wants supported.

I will miss you Pam enormously!!! May my prayers see you daily, and may you live forever in a magnificent heaven! Love from me and especially also my son Clinton.

😍🧙*♂️🤩😀🌈❤️

All my Love
Michael Fildes
aka Bigfoot
Bigfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2019, 12:04   #2
-CP-
SHW

-CP- is a jewel in the rough-CP- is a jewel in the rough-CP- is a jewel in the rough
Re: R.I.P. Catwoman : A VERY sad day :(

That is sad news indeed. She was a large part of Planetarion when I played many years ago. My thoughts go to her family and friends. She was a great person and will be missed.
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

SHW, ReBorn, Wolfpack, NoS, Eclipse, Ascendancy
-CP- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2019, 12:10   #3
Ghost

Ghost is an unknown quantity at this point

Thoughts go out to Catwoman's friends and family.
Unread 12 Jan 2019, 12:11   #4
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

Always sad when someone leaves our little community. Rip catwoman.

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2019, 12:16   #5
MadwoG

MadwoG has a spectacular aura aboutMadwoG has a spectacular aura about

Pam was like an online mother to me, talked me through alot of bad days in my personal life.
I've known her since around Round 4, I lived only 40mins away from her for a long time, im still in Western Australia, and i'd promised to eventually go have a coffee with her in Perth.

I guess it will now have to wait for Elysium.

Rest in Peace Pam

You will be dearly missed =[
MadwoG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2019, 12:18   #6
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

Cant say I knew her, but condolences to all who did. I hear nice words of her.
Unread 12 Jan 2019, 12:27   #7
notsure
[TGV] Wots It

notsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to behold

Very sad news, I remember Catwoman well. Condolences to her family and friends. RIP.
Unread 12 Jan 2019, 12:54   #8
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Sad news indeed my sympathies for the family and ND
Unread 12 Jan 2019, 13:17   #9
TXC
xVx

TXC is on a distinguished road

R.I.P Pam

Condolences to her family.

Lars-Erik aka TXC/Urge

Last edited by TXC; 13 Jan 2019 at 00:10.
TXC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2019, 13:20   #10
NRG-izer
aka Night-Sky - xVx HC

NRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to behold

So sad news.. :'(
im so for sorry family and friends that feels a huge sadness and wish you all strenght..

she tought me how to HC how to play.. how to take good foto's, she was always there incase i needed a ear.. she been there in hard times and in good times.. her kindness and lovelyness will live on in the universe of pa

past alliances :
r 01 - r 02 none
r 03 - r 04 TFD / ToT
r 05 - r 10,5 WP
r 11 LCH
r 12 - 90 Vision / xVx
r 91 - 100 Wave Zero / Syndicate

present alliances :
Tribute
since mid round 101

Last edited by NRG-izer; 12 Jan 2019 at 14:37.
NRG-izer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2019, 14:40   #11
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I've seen her being a huge influence, both in her alliance and the wider community, and her loss will leave a hole that will never be filled.

My thoughts are with her family and close friends at this time; I can't imagine what impact such a sudden loss has on them.

I've discussed with the PA Team and we have moved her to 1:1 for the rest of the round - this round, as many, she was playing and the game only just shuffled.
Unread 12 Jan 2019, 14:46   #12
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts

Rest in Peace Pam:
I have been a close friend for years both in the game and outwith, she sent me a card and best wishes when I was in Hospital recovering from a Heart Attack, she phoned my Wife and gave her comfort and support while I was recovering.
A selfless and caring Lady whom I will never forget. I still have the Card she sent to me over 10 years ago.
To all the NewDawn community her friends and not least of all her Family, I send my deepest and most sincere condolences.

Stewart
Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2019, 14:51   #13
Provider
Smurf Forever

Provider is an unknown quantity at this point

Shocking news.. My heart goes out to her familly who has lost the most gentle person I've known my entire life.

I've had the priviledge to know Pam for over 18 years. I met her as a little kitten within TGS, saw her grew up in Wolfpack and well, lead the pack ever since with ND.

She was the student that surpassed me as a mentor and became one of the legends..

I'll miss you

-=Caliban [ND HC]=-

rnd 3: If I only could remember - GIA HC/TGS
rnd 4: [30:14:3] (smurfs) - Fury/TGS HC || rnd 5: [21:4:16] (gauls) - TGS HC / WPO
rnd 6: [1:2:4] (LotR) - WP HC || rnd 7: [22:8:9] - WP HC
rnd 8: [55:8:9] - WP HC || rnd 9: [11:10:8] - WP HC || rnd 9,5: [x:y:z] -
WP HC rnd 10,11,12 etc cant be assed anymore to write it down here.
rnd 35, 36. 37: ND

Proud to be a Wolf in [WolfPack]
Provider is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2019, 15:04   #14
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

This is very sad

The way you describe her, Michael, is very much how I remember her from when I got to play with and alongside her. Always kind

My condolences to friends and family.

Jonas

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2019, 15:07   #15
Spinner
Founder of Planetarion

Spinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant future

Sad tidings.
My heart goes out to her family and her friends.

- Christian
Spinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2019, 15:24   #16
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Such a very sad day, I have many a memories of chatting with cat whilst up dcing and she always had time for people no matter what. A great player, a great leader and a person second to none. I will miss pam very dearly and I wish her family and ND all the best at this difficult time. Rest in peace pam! :-(

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2019, 15:26   #17
Wolfeh
Sexeh!!!

Wolfeh is a jewel in the roughWolfeh is a jewel in the roughWolfeh is a jewel in the roughWolfeh is a jewel in the rough

One of the nicest persons in the Planetarion Community, always around to help people and always with a smile on her face!

You will be missed Catwoman.

My condolences to all her friends and family.
Round 85 - Rank 2 - Ultores (XAN)

Hydra Omen Ultores Zero Tolerance
Wolfeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2019, 15:43   #18
DigitalZero
Round 1er

DigitalZero will become famous soon enoughDigitalZero will become famous soon enough

Awww man, I got word a few moments ago. Pam, to many of us, was like our online Mom. I am 35, and have been here since I was 15/16 years old. We had many great times online leading ND together, and we grew close over the years. I will miss her Christmas cards and spirit.

She offered me great advice over hard times in my life and we talked about our lives together. She always cared and I was glad she was a part of my life. My condolences go out to her husband, and children and grandchildren, and all her friends she had in her life. We kept in touch on Facebook and I see the love she shared in her life.

Til we meet again.

~Ricky (DigitalZero)

Round 1 - 6: NewDawn
- 3,4,5 - ND HC
Round 7: NeMeSiS
Round 8,9: ND..then retired
Round 12: return to PA. NewDawn
Round 13 - Present: NewDawn, 35+ HC.

PA-Radio!!!
DigitalZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2019, 15:51   #19
mystery
still here.

mystery is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Re: R.I.P. Catwoman : A VERY sad day :(

PA community and the real world lost a very friendly and dedicated person. She gave me the most enjoyable and also most challenging recruitment interview in my entire PA time

My thoughts are with her family and friends. Rest in peace Pam.

SBK | Templar | ReBorn | Cell | ToT | Coven | TGV | VisioN | Subh | Rock | Ascendancy | p3nguins | CT | Apprime | VGN | Terra | Norsemen | DLR
mystery is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2019, 16:05   #20
TheGoaT
Old Timer

TheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to behold

It pains me to see a foundation of community I spent some good times of my youth in leave us. What a reminder of our mortality and just how fleeting life is. Enjoy it. May she be remembered.
Round 19-20: Ascendancy
Round 21: Quit
Round 30: Ascendancy
Round 75-81: DLR
TheGoaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2019, 16:07   #21
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

Oh wow, such sad news.

Like many others Catwoman was like an online mother to me, and she will be greatly missed from everyone involved within the Planetarion community and beyond.

Thoughts go out to her family and friends.
Unread 12 Jan 2019, 16:44   #22
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Very sad to hear this news. I will always remember her as one of the most kind players around. She will be missed! Wishing family and friends a lot of strength!
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2019, 16:56   #23
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

My Catwoman ... You had and will always have an impact on my life. I feel so bad now the past 2 weeks I've meant to send her some more souvenirs her dragging me back into PA is the reason I've met some life long friends in game and in the real world ... She was always there for everyone who needed it ... In game or out ...
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2019, 16:56   #24
stojke

stojke is an unknown quantity at this point

RIP Pam :'( really sad day
stojke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2019, 17:06   #25
MysticQue
Spy of the Spy

MysticQue is an unknown quantity at this point

RIP Meow.
My condolence to your family.

Rgds
MQ
Unread 12 Jan 2019, 17:21   #26
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Sad news indeed. Such an awesome and kind person. One of the people I will always remember. Our universe has lost a legend.

Forever in our hearts and in our minds.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2019, 18:03   #27
Lukey

Lukey is on a distinguished road

Cat you'll be forever missed. Your impact on the lives of the members of ND is immeasurable as a leader and mentor, you help shaped a generation and were who we all turned to in our times of need as a source of support and inspiration.

Today the world is a darker, colder place without you in it - we will strive to uphold the principles you laid down. Thank you for everything, you are legendary and will never be forgotten.
Lukey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2019, 18:04   #28
Hedgie
Hedgie

Hedgie is on a distinguished road

I shall continue to treasure the Beanie Hat she Knitted me as was custom at the time for all ND members.

R.I.P. Pam was a pleasure to know you and certainly some times i'll never forget.

xx

Hedgie
Unread 12 Jan 2019, 18:19   #29
Basilisk4

Basilisk4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Pam, we will miss you, you meant so much to so many of us that words do not come close. For me, you were a mentor, confidant adviser, but above all always a friend to share both the good and the not so good parts of life. Although half a world away, you were always there.

Rest well, rest peacefully.

Basilisk.
Basilisk4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2019, 20:15   #30
themast
Punk

themast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these parts

Very Sorry to hear of this. Known Cat for a very long time. Will be missed greatly.

RIP

-Mast
Rd6&7 4D (20:8:6) & (20:2:10) Rd14 ND (2:5:4)
Rd8 Did not play Rd15 Did not play
Rd9 4D/SWaRM (13:4:10) Rd16 ND (14:1:6)
Rd9.5 SWaRM (42:7:4) Rd17 ND (13:10:8)
Rd10 SWaRM (21:4:7) Rd18 ND (13:6:8)
Rd10.5 SWaRM (5:5:10) Rd19 ND - HC (1:9:3)
Rd11 ND (32:2:10) Rd36 ND 7:9:7
Rd12 ND (30:10:1)
themast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2019, 21:02   #31
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

This post breaks me.

Catwoman was the most genuine of people that I’ve probably every come across.

It’s funny as I was silly
Enough to think she had a soft spot for me and always went the extra mile for me!!

What makes my eyes swell is the fact she was like that with so so many people. Who In their own life’s makes such unselfish sacrifice with so many people!!!

My sister once had issues when travelling in Aus and living in UK I was powerless to help but cat made the time of give me excellent advice and regularly through the years has discussed anything with me especially during my early twenties / late teens.

Let’s try and sort something for the funeral.

So much love

Charles / CBA xx

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2019, 21:06   #32
Ariff
snıuǝƃ ǝsɹǝʌǝɹ

Ariff is an unknown quantity at this point

I usually don't post around PA forums, although i've been around PA for quite some years.

I heard the news a bit earlier today and to be honest i'm shocked and i still can't believe this is happening. I knew Cat for quite some years and like so many of us she was always around to listen.

I've been listening to this song for an hour or so... I dunno why but it makes me laugh and cry at the same time.

Sigur Rós - Hoppípolla

Much love to her and her family. I will miss you Pam.

Sorry for the incohesive text.
Ariff is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2019, 21:41   #33
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Condolences to her friends and family. Always friendly and kind.
Unread 12 Jan 2019, 21:42   #34
Punther
Factory - HC

Punther is on a distinguished road

Nicole and me was shocked to hear that.

R.I.P Pam
Our condulence to the family and all her friends

Punther and Nicole
Unread 12 Jan 2019, 22:08   #35
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

This is extremely sad news.

Catwoman was a fantastic and caring woman that made time for anyone (even evil Fury or 1up members).

She was one of the first people I spoke too when returning to PA (Spore) and was a confidant to me. I knew she could be trusted, even with secrets (both personal and on an alliance level) and she was more than happy to have a natter. If it wasn't for Catwoman, a deal between ND and Spore may never have happened.

I feel privileged to have got to work with her and my thoughts are with her family during this difficult time.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2019, 22:17   #36
Dingo
God

Dingo has a spectacular aura aboutDingo has a spectacular aura about

First time I've returned to these forums in many years and not what I would have prefered it to be for.
Fly high and fly free Pam. You were a good friend for close to 20 odd years continueing long after I stopped playing PA.
You will be dearly missed.
Unread 12 Jan 2019, 22:47   #37
[VGN]Ladybug

[VGN]Ladybug is on a distinguished road

She will indeed be missed. I have had many talks with her over the years and she was always so lovely. Lady you became a good friend to me and my heart hurts for your family. Soar freely in spirit and be happy. I miss you my friend.
[VGN]Ladybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2019, 23:08   #38
[Kar]

[Kar] is an unknown quantity at this point

Pam was a wonderful member of this community, and one of the nicest people I've had the pleasure to meet through this game. While it's been years since I've last played PA, I cherish the memories of playing alongside her in NewDawn and spending countless hours talking on IRC. I was lucky enough for Pam to send me a famous Catwoman beanie, hand knitted for me in my new collegiate colors as I had recently started University. I'll continue to wear it proudly in her memory and always think fondly on our time together.

-Kevin/Kar
[Kar] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2019, 23:39   #39
Frippet

Frippet is an unknown quantity at this point

You know, EVERYTHING about this is wrong.

It's wrong, wrong, wrong!
Miss you already, there's a space now that can never be filled.

Catwoman was our mom. She cared, Pam was what gave me hope for hope. A truly inspirational woman who was kind and considerate to all.

Gone but never forgotten
#Imissmysecondmomalready
Unread 12 Jan 2019, 23:57   #40
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

It's a sad day, Pam will be missed by all of us.
#multihunters
----------------------------
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2019, 00:12   #41
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

One of the finest people I have met, online or otherwise. I remember one of my earliest rounds shuffling into a catwoman galaxy and it was, undoubtedly, her support that made me play after that due to the fun she always brought.

One of the few people I have known that I can say, with confidence, had a positive influence on anyone she met, because that was just her.

A sad day, a very sad day.
[19:10] <coffee-> dont worry about Reincarnate he is an angry man

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2019, 00:21   #42
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Adapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really nice

What a sad day,

Rest in peace Pam, you were an amazing woman, you always spoke to me and gave advise when no one else would, you will be widely missed by everyone in the community, my thoughts go out to the Family and friends,

Rest easy ❤

- Daso
Round 81 - Ultores - Rank 73rd.
Round 83 - Ultores - Rank 16th.
Round 91 - Lucky7 - Rank 50th.
Round 92 - Lucky7 - Rank 39th.
Adapt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2019, 00:30   #43
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

That is really sad news. If you are in contact with her family Bigfoot then please pass on some appreciation of how involved she was with the PA community and how many lives she has had an influence on.

I know I talked to her repeatedly, and whether friend or foe in game she was always an outstanding person. RIP Catwoman.
Unread 13 Jan 2019, 00:51   #44
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

A sad day

I have known and talked to Catwoman since the early days of PA. I guess we are getting to the age where instead of making new friends we lose them to memories and time and they then turn to Legends.

Cya on the flip side Catwoman

-Alex "RexDrax"

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2019, 02:29   #45
Bazza[RB]

Bazza[RB] has a spectacular aura aboutBazza[RB] has a spectacular aura aboutBazza[RB] has a spectacular aura about

I heard the sad news this morning and haven't stopped thinking about it since. It's so sad, Pam was one of the nicest people you could hope to meet and though we only talked on irc and fb, I regarded her as a friend. She doted on her grandchildren and though the loss to pa is great I just can't imagine what her family must be going through. I miss her Hugz too. R.I.P lovely lady

Played every round since r2. RB/Fury/Eclipse/Kralizec/MISTU/Angels/Urwins/Jenova/VisioN/audentes/xVx/Osiris/apprime/FaNG/Ultores/p3n/Mercenaries/ZT/ND
Bazza[RB] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2019, 09:01   #46
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

I guess i have to start with history, few women played this game, fewer still made it to command level let alone command a winning alliance not just with New Dawn but with WolfPack too, she like me travailed the early years of PA when the mysoginy and fear of the opposite sex was high and the respect low, like myself she would have been told to "get back to the kitchen" many times, she struck out at the tide and beat it, she was a warrior for our kind, someone to look up to, to emulate, to admire.
Now female gamers are treated like equals and thats becuase of Cat and those like her who had the determination to show that we could be as good as the guys, planetarion will be a lesser place without her, hell the world will be, my condolences to her family in Australia and her friends in pa, she was universally loved here, we shall keep her alive by saying her name and remembering her allways.

Farewell Cat, the nicest warror i ever met !
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2019, 12:35   #47
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

I... I am in complete shock. She was such a lovely woman. I still have the beanie hat she kindly knitted and posted over to me. It didn’t matter what alliance you came from always welcomed you on IRC with open arms. My heart goes out to all of her family during this difficult time. I’m really going to miss our chats

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2019, 20:28   #48
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Such terrible news, Cat was one of the kindest people who have ever graced us in this game.
She will be sorely missed.

My thoughts go out to her family at this time
Unread 14 Jan 2019, 01:12   #49
baracouda
GoCi

baracouda is on a distinguished road

Very Sad news . I have known Cat for at least 10 years ( maybe more ) and will miss her a lot ........what a great lady
baracouda is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2019, 13:06   #50
AndroX
xXx

AndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to all

This is too sad
May she rest in peace, and I wish all good things to her family, loved ones and fellow gamers.