User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 23 Sep 2011, 08:24   #1
Abort
Dumb Yankee

Abort has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Will a top tier alliance ever fight ND 1v1?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.
Unread 23 Sep 2011, 08:55   #2
Tri

Tri has a spectacular aura aboutTri has a spectacular aura aboutTri has a spectacular aura about
Re: Will a top tier alliance ever fight ND 1v1?

Nope, because ND will always bring friends.
Unread 23 Sep 2011, 09:08   #3
Alezzar
Bibliophile

Alezzar is infamous around these parts

Thats Planetarion nowadays - blocks, blocks and more blocks. I don't see anything unfair as any alliance in our position would get the same much earlier. The one that is to win the round is supposed to be able to handle those incs on good level, without crashing and to fight back.
r24-r26 Vengeance
r27-r29 - Ascendancy
r30 - r35 - New Dawn
r36 -r37 - Euphoria
r43 - r46 - New Dawn
r47 - r51 - Ultores
r67 - - New Dawn
Alezzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2011, 10:01   #4
Abort
Dumb Yankee

http://http://webcomicreviews.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/trollface-n1297246220790.jpg?w=300&h=273

Last edited by Abort; 24 Sep 2011 at 04:20.
Abort is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2011, 12:11   #5
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Yo Abort, how's it going?

NewDawn aren't getting incs, are they? Still neck-deep in work so can't really pay PA any kind of attention, but from what I gathered you had a couple of NAP's in place and were sitting in 1st.

What's changed over the last 3-4 days that I've missed? Was hoping the OP would be a bit more informative
Unread 23 Sep 2011, 12:45   #6
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

meh xvx got app p3ng ult and tvg on their sides, nothing we arent used to seeing round after roundafter round from xvx though ;P plus all the smaller allies no biggie :P
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2011, 13:32   #7
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMagic View Post
meh xvx got app p3ng ult and tvg on their sides, nothing we arent used to seeing round after roundafter round from xvx though ;P plus all the smaller allies no biggie :P
I know right? The cheek some people have
Damn xVx should have just rolled over and let ND + CT keep hitting them for at least another 7 days...
Unread 23 Sep 2011, 14:03   #8
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alezzar View Post
Thats Planetarion nowadays - blocks, blocks and more blocks. I don't see anything unfair as any alliance in our position would get the same much earlier. The one that is to win the round is supposed to be able to handle those incs on good level, without crashing and to fight back.
nowadays? PA has always been full of blocks. just goto http://www.clawofdarkness.com/pawiki/ and look at the round histories. block after block.
[19:10] <coffee-> dont worry about Reincarnate he is an angry man

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2011, 14:15   #9
Abort
Dumb Yankee

You know... i was being an idiot by posting this... blatantly trolling xVx for making the same exact thread days ago crying about being teamed up on.... but of course... i guess idiocy attracts idiots and now i have to explain that this thread isn't for real... sigh... gzambo, you sir are an idiot. and you are mad. and likely bad. with a touch of sad.
Unread 23 Sep 2011, 14:36   #10
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

are u serious? more emo please
Unread 23 Sep 2011, 14:37   #11
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:

apart from the fact its never ND on the receiving end, so no, really we aren't used to seeing this.....if you were app or asc maybe you could claim this, but you aren't..
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2011, 14:55   #12
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abort View Post
You know... i was being an idiot by posting this... blatantly trolling xVx for making the same exact thread days ago crying about being teamed up on.... but of course... i guess idiocy attracts idiots and now i have to explain that this thread isn't for real... sigh... gzambo, you sir are an idiot. and you are mad. and likely bad. with a touch of sad.
thanks for the compliment

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2011, 14:59   #13
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
I heard that after ND's emorage attempts at ptargetting smaller alliances because they were galraiding nd gals, xvx had no problems finding partners in crime.
Unread 23 Sep 2011, 15:21   #14
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

Stupid post. Nonsense post.

ND is getting beaten by their own weapons now. You don't have the balls for a 1 vs 1 war, this is what you get then. Now suck it like a man and stop crying. So far you lost 8k roids, more will follow. We will take all back and you will make even more posts crying about how unfair we are.

If you noticed xVx has taken massive hits by YOU and your comical block. And now you complain about a counter block forming.. You are a true hero bro!

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.
Korsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2011, 15:24   #15
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
You, sir were attacking us - a single alliance with your allies/slaves. Hence our protest was still stupid but more justified than your crybaby session here.

You are now fighting a counter block. You wanted it here you got it. Now it's an even fight. I understand that you don't like even fights, you prefer napping and single bashing targets, thats how you fight. Of course you cant stand a real war and go emo all the way.

Your rage satisfies us. Keep going.

And...

Unread 23 Sep 2011, 15:41   #16
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k View Post
I know right? The cheek some people have
Damn xVx should have just rolled over and let ND + CT keep hitting them for at least another 7 days...
well you didnt HAVE to LET us do it the first 7 days ... guess thats how long it takes to gain that much support though.
Unread 23 Sep 2011, 15:44   #17
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Korsan, I think you're slipping into the realm of Planetarion and losing sight of reality somewhat. Abort has already said he was making a post which was attempting an ironic parody of a similar post made by NewDawn earlier in the round. Only, as he's also admitted already, his execution was a bit weak.

There's a point you have to be aware of when you start slipping into some kind of Planetarion "character". It's when you get to this stage that you have to take a step back and think "am I taking this too seriously?". I've been there, and 'returning' from the 'other side' is a very liberating experience, Korsan!

Join me!
Unread 23 Sep 2011, 15:45   #18
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Maybe we need to think our trolling a bit abort ... I dont think anyone in the PA comunity understands humor ... you know Europe was voted the most un-funny place in the world ... now while they take this post im posting way to serious lets start a chant

AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA

now remember if your food didnt taste like shit europe would be fat too ... and if canada was so great ... it would be a state.

AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA

Last edited by ManiacMagic; 23 Sep 2011 at 16:39.
Unread 23 Sep 2011, 15:47   #19
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by t3k View Post
Korsan, I think you're slipping into the realm of Planetarion and losing sight of reality somewhat. Abort has already said he was making a post which was attempting an ironic parody of a similar post made by NewDawn earlier in the round. Only, as he's also admitted already, his execution was a bit weak.

There's a point you have to be aware of when you start slipping into some kind of Planetarion "character". It's when you get to this stage that you have to take a step back and think "am I taking this too seriously?". I've been there, and 'returning' from the 'other side' is a very liberating experience, Korsan!

Join me!
lol dude this is like in inception .... bring him back to reality ...
Unread 23 Sep 2011, 16:02   #20
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Quote:
Originally Posted by t3k View Post

Join me!
Kenny,

please don't think you know anything about me. You and me have nothing in common and I can asure you I am already liberated from pa. I just cant take the retardness of some serious posts in here, even if the OP wasnt mean to be serious you can see a lot of people whining in here.

I'd ask you to stop your psychoanalytic investigation and focus on finding some gold in South America. As you said, you are not paying attention to PA to be in a healthy position to judge about anything or anyone here.

I am as healthy minded as a man can be, caring for my new born baby and thus being a little sleepless - that's all. That's my justification, what's yours (plural)?

And...

Unread 23 Sep 2011, 16:21   #21
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Lollerskates
Unread 23 Sep 2011, 16:38   #22
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/3f5/8fc...mor-eb4aa1.jpg

everytime korsan posts
Unread 23 Sep 2011, 17:23   #23
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

I originally had a nice post written proving how full of shit you are mm, but decided not to post it. I think everyone can see it for themself without my help.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2011, 17:25   #24
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
well you didnt HAVE to LET us do it the first 7 days ... guess thats how long it takes to gain that much support though.
No, they came to us, so guess that one is on you.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2011, 18:24   #25
Gary
xVx Peon

Gary is an unknown quantity at this point

Ah ND complaining about 5 alliance incs after they trolled xVx posters for identifying the 5 alliances hitting them. The irony!
Unread 23 Sep 2011, 18:35   #26
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

1) Korsan is a Turk living in Germany - that equal absolutely zero sense of humour!!!

2) Why are xVx's ppl laying into ND after ND mocked the reverse thread of this which was posted about a week ago?? As someone said this is how pa is played now - its all 1v1 until someone gets a bit of a slap (CT) then they make a block and that block hits the biggest threat for a week whilst the biggest of the block members sit on naps and avoidances and pull away via nub roiding and feed on easier targets in the block gangbang.... week o rso pass the smaller alliances getting nub roided joins the alliance getting bashed andd all the avoidances end and the biggest alliances of the first block gets absolutely whaled on!!!

I think ND should remember that although yes you are friends, CT started this whole thing and now your alliance will pay the price for it whilst CT avoids incs now for the rest of round and grows nicely as a result.... worth a thought....
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2011, 18:41   #27
Gary
xVx Peon

Gary is an unknown quantity at this point

Kaiba it will be 1 vs 1 soon enough when one by one the attackers will drop out of the block when they get bored. Then we will see which of the two deserve the round win.
Unread 23 Sep 2011, 20:06   #28
Abort
Dumb Yankee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary View Post
Kaiba it will be 1 vs 1 soon enough when one by one the attackers will drop out of the block when they get bored. Then we will see which of the two deserve the round win.
Everyone, the Winston Churchill of PA.
Unread 23 Sep 2011, 20:35   #29
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm not sure why I should keep these '1v1' threads open. Politics are reality of planetarion.
Unread 23 Sep 2011, 20:42   #30
DarkHeart

DarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really nice

Kaiba, you really do live in a bubble. I've been trying to figure out if you imagine this stuff or if you are just been spoon fed shit by your HC?

CT didn't start shit all. CT was staying well away from blocks and despite xvx trying to make a block to hit CT ... we avoided being blocked against for a good 3 weeks. PRobably because we hit p3ng before you could ally them. Hit at the bottom of the food chain and its harder for sum1 like p3ng to bring the xvx/ult/p3ng block together than if we had hit xvx or ult first. (xvx or ult would have made a xvx/ult block with p3ng easier than p3ng could do it, by us hitting p3ng we gave xvx and ult a reason not to hit us.. though you did both of couse give some small support to p3ng, but not enough to cnut us)

ND/DLR/ODDR started hitting ULT. ULT hit CT. CT hit ULT (for 1 night). Coincided with ND/DLR hitting ULT since ND/DLR were already hitting ULT.. (though some including yourself kaiba have claimed this was a block) and then CT went off to do our own thing again.

XVX finally found enough ppl to listen to them whine and with a block confirmed and committed to hit CT you finally hit CT. CT joined up with ND and DLR to hit xvx. That was the counter block. xvx are not in a counter block. xvx are in the original block.

ULT shit on xvx from a great height by napping ND and CT behind xvx's back. Why did ULT do this? I dont know. xvx have been called 'the weasel' alliance by a lot of people this round, so I guess thats how weasal alliances get treated. shit on them before they shit on you.

CT/ND/DLR raped xvx roid count. A lot of things were said on forums. ND have made few freinds this round and since they are winning the xvx block hit ND hard.

The common factor in all the 'who started it' and 'who was making it a blockfest' is xvx. Stop accusing other allies of doing what your ally has done. And i recommend in case of the latter in the question in my first line, open your eyes and stop letting ppl treat you like a fewl.

Carry on.
DarkHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2011, 21:40   #31
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

massive response from super troll - ofc everything you said could be true but then you are on the other side no? i like how you dropped in crap about Ultores to try and sway xVx into possibly hitting them before round end - very sly

Practically speaking i think xVx will now win the round - not through biast as its my alliance but through the following....

ND lost in 1 night what xVx lost in 3 days - ND's def skills just arent high enough (possibly due to the more casual playstyle as mentioned somehwere else recently) and the sheer lack of xans in there alliance

Ultores will be hit hard from everyone in the last week just due to there fatness and the fact they are heavy in 3 of the top 5 gals i think

Nobody wants CT to win apart from CT (that is a simple fact your not very much liked by the current 'powerhouse alliances')

xVx stood up well to the 300+ incommings a night - only lost what? 15k roids in a week roughly which in anyones book is impressive and then by themselves took back 4k in 1 night - simply looking at that would state that xVx are more active, hungrier and organised to take the win than any of there competitors with the possible exception of Ultores depending on how much they get waved in the closing stages of the round
Unread 23 Sep 2011, 21:51   #32
DarkHeart

DarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really nice

the stuff about ult wasn't dropped in. fact is fact. I'm not playing politics, thats not my role in CT.

I'm also not having a discussion about who will or will not win the round, nor did I mention any beliefs in that regard. Not sure why you posted all that stuff..So on that note I'll leave it at that since most of that post must be aimed at sum1 else and I noly responded to clarify your bullshit propaganda.
Unread 23 Sep 2011, 22:08   #33
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Darkheart tbh all i was originally saying was that CT got hit hard by xVx and friends - ND rode to the rescue and for that they are now gonna get whaled on till round end ... whilst all the time CT is just growing roids off the smaller alliances... where are you riding to ND's rescue to return the favpur?? ND hit the biggest block member for you, xvx... how do you repay?? you hit p3n the smallest - PRO ALLIANCE YOU HAVE AND A GREAT FRIEND YOU ARE TO ND
Unread 23 Sep 2011, 22:08   #34
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

CT were doing their own thing alright! 80 player alliance decided to pick a fair fight by ptargetting 45 player strong penguins.
But wait, if nd+ct+dlr+oddr were hitting ult, which makes up for around of 1/3 of the universe, what kind of block did xvx make against ct? Correct me if i am wrong, but afaik apprime had not joined any block, and penguins were trying to get their morale back up after being raped by ct and nd and were in no condition to get into blockwars...
Unread 23 Sep 2011, 22:18   #35
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
massive response from super troll
If ANYONE is a super "troll" on the PA forums these days its you my dear Kaiba, go crawl back under the rock you emerged from.

People should just stop listening to his inept rants, he holds no power whatsoever and nobody cares about his opinions, neither in xvx or the rest of the game. Just ignore him for gods sake.
Unread 23 Sep 2011, 22:25   #36
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHeart

ULT shit on xvx from a great height by napping ND and CT behind xvx's back. Why did ULT do this? I dont know. xvx have been called 'the weasel' alliance by a lot of people this round, so I guess thats how weasal alliances get treated. shit on them before they shit on you.
As far as i remember xvx encouraged us to take the nap with ct cos they were worried we'd end up getting mass incs, and therefore not be able to provide good enough support.
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2011, 22:26   #37
DarkHeart

Kaiba again with the bubble. CT hit p3ng as a first. 5 weeks later ND hit xvx.
Not sure how you are confusing it and representing it as ND hitting xvx and then we bailed to go hit p3ng. You really are a confused person.

Gio... who said CT hitting p3ng was fair? We certainly have not claimed it. So don't take the moral highground there please! We know it wasnt fair but it had its purpose. Refer to my earlier post. By hitting p3ng we gave ult and xvx a reason not to hit us. By hitting p3ng we delayed the block xvx were trying to form.

Fair? No. The right move? Entirely. And to be honest after p3ng pulling CT's pants down on the last day of last round you can believe me when I say none of us in CT were too concerned on what was to be considered fair when we hit p3ng.

Again gio. nd/dlr/ct/oddr was not a block. ULt hit ct and we retalled on ULT for one night which coincided with nd/dlr/oddr hitting ult already. Sure we made sure we didnt hit the same gals but it was for 1 night. ODDR even stopped hitting ult the night after to ensure there was no block.

Then CT had xvx/p3ng/ult/asc incs for a week. At this point CT stopped farming p3ng and joined back into hitting ult/xvx with nd/dlr

So please. stop with the bullshit.
Unread 23 Sep 2011, 22:27   #38
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

from what i was aware observing what targets we were given every night xVx and Ult hit CT and App carrie don doing what they have done all round and hit DLR.

Apprime have made it pretty clear that they werent in a block and never would be - it just so happened they were hitting an alliance in the other block to xvx and ult at the same time as xvx and ult hit ct - that is all

I love how xVx is accused of weasel politics on here.. ok so we dont see all the actions of SantaCruz behind the scenes thats fair enough but CT's actions in these last few rounds speaks volumes for their playing style

Rd 41: Given the win by Apprime because they couldnt acheive it on their own

Rd 42: Gathered together 5-6 alliances to bash xVx whilst napped to xVx then dropped the nap and joined in yet decided to have a whinge up when xVx took the iniative against such a blatant backstab and hit CT a day earlier of the 'offical' cooldown period

Rd 43: Were originally getting hit by xVx 1 on 1 after a massively forum trollathon from Darkheart and CBA, hit back with ND and DLR (knew that alone they would die), went really quiet as ND and DLR continued to hit xVx and now are 'reapying' the help from ND against xVx by getting roidfat off of alliances such as p3n and probably TGV soon (maybe already have not sure on that one tbh)

If that is not weasel politics then i dont know what is...
Unread 23 Sep 2011, 22:28   #39
DarkHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
As far as i remember xvx encouraged us to take the nap with ct cos they were worried we'd end up getting mass incs, and therefore not be able to provide good enough support.
and the agreement with ND?

if thats the case though i apolgoise for besmirching the name of ULT, although I would say it again if such a great oppetunity presented itself to drop 'the weasal' jibe on xvx, i've been waiting a while to use it.
Unread 23 Sep 2011, 22:34   #40
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHeart
and the agreement with ND?

if thats the case though i apolgoise for besmirching the name of ULT, although I would say it again if such a great oppetunity presented itself to drop 'the weasal' jibe on xvx, i've been waiting a while to use it.
Taking the avoidance with nd was when we were getting hit by nd/ct/dlr/oddr/rock and was simply a move to reduce our incs to be able cope somewhat with the others.
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2011, 22:37   #41
DarkHeart

Quote:
from what i was aware observing what targets we were given every night xVx and Ult hit CT and App carrie don doing what they have done all round and hit DLR.

I love how xVx is accused of weasel politics on here.. ok so we dont see all the actions of SantaCruz behind the scenes

Rd 43: Were originally getting hit by xVx 1 on 1 after a massively forum trollathon from Darkheart and CBA,
Lets emphasize something here. You don't see what your hc does behind the scenes. And I'm aware Santa mails the ally a lot. Thats why i ponder whether you are really imagning stuff or you just get spoon fed shit. And thats why I asked you if its the latter...

at no point in this round have xvx ever hit CT 1 v 1. And you should really really really really really start asking your hc about what was being discussed before xvx made a block. At no point have xvx ever hit CT because of what CBA or myself might have said lol.

Unread 23 Sep 2011, 22:40   #42
DarkHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
Taking the avoidance with nd was when we were getting hit by nd/ct/dlr/oddr/rock and was simply a move to reduce our incs to be able cope somewhat with the others.
you can take ekseros repsonses as confirmation of what I said as fact Kaiba (though my claim that ULT shit on xvx is open to debate of course)
Unread 23 Sep 2011, 22:51   #43
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

but eksero says that xVx advised Ult to take it so how is that Ult shitting on them??? surely thats just Ult doing whats best for them with xVx's blessing

And i never said xvx warred you cos of yours and cba's trollathon i just said you did it before hand
Unread 23 Sep 2011, 23:00   #44
DarkHeart

aye you didnt say xvx hit ct beacuse of me and cba, you said it was after me and cba 'trolled', but the implication of what you said was clear from the wording. Dont even try to deny that one.

Quote:
Rd 43: Were originally getting hit by xVx 1 on 1 after a massively forum trollathon from Darkheart and CBA,
I didnt say ekseros respnse was confirmation of ult shitting on xvx, i said it was confirmation of Ults agreements with CT/ND. I calrified that was the only confirmationt to be inferred from ekseros response by clarifying the 'shitting on xvx' part was still open to debate. So not sure why you are arguing that i said eksero confirmed ult shit on xvx.
Unread 23 Sep 2011, 23:50   #45
DigitalZero
Round 1er

DigitalZero will become famous soon enoughDigitalZero will become famous soon enough

lol...

As simple as it is, Planetarion is not pre PAX. Alliances have been blocking and gangraping since then. All follow suite.

As for our defense, yea, we are laid back, but you also didn't have the roid count we did. We lost 8K roids, expect that number to continue, so please don't tell me who defends better.

Without getting incoming for the time that we did, of course the train was building to hit us, we hit xVx because the support was there, never created the support. In this game, no one will ever start or finish a war 1 verses 1, if the alliances still playing planetarion can promise that, I'd welcome it. Bash us for another 6 days and let us and xVx duke it out.

Round 1 - 6: NewDawn
- 3,4,5 - ND HC
Round 7: NeMeSiS
Round 8,9: ND..then retired
Round 12: return to PA. NewDawn
Round 13 - Present: NewDawn, 35+ HC.

PA-Radio!!!
DigitalZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2011, 00:08   #46
DarkHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalZero View Post
no one will ever start or finish a war 1 verses 1
Quote:
Thus it is that in war the victorious strategist only seeks battle after the victory has been won, whereas he who is destined to defeat first fights and afterwards looks for victory.
Sun Tzu
and yet some ppl think a war must be fought 1v1.
its no suprise these people arent allowed to decide their alliances actions
Unread 24 Sep 2011, 00:18   #47
Zeyi
Tides of Fire

Zeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really nice

PA has never had any 1v1 wars.

Even in the real world we (the western world) "blocked" to go into Iraq and fight the Taliban alliance who have far less members and have a real research disadvantage (their tech tree is somewhat cut short). Countless more examples in just the past century - I realise this doesn't make it right, just pointing out the basic politics are predictable and have always followed a trend. For instance if an alliance ever did actually fight 1v1 fairly, would there even be a winner? Or just a stalemate? I think that'd be pretty damn boring.

Thus I am still completely baffled as to why these arguments are made, I presume that you are all just trollin'.

Last edited by Zeyi; 24 Sep 2011 at 00:28.
Zeyi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2011, 00:25   #48
DarkHeart

Ne'er a truer word been said Zeyi.

1 v 1 in PA would only make any sense at all if there was only two alliances in PA
Unread 24 Sep 2011, 00:53   #49
Tri

Tri has a spectacular aura aboutTri has a spectacular aura aboutTri has a spectacular aura about

DarkHeart,

Why do you keep saying you are not into politics this round, while you obviously think that you know everything that happens? Quite contradictive, innit?

Btw, you also say somewhere that Asc have blocked with xVx ? I can only assume its a typo, as its common pa knowledge that they are a 15 man tag playing support for ND's top planet?

Stop.. Just... Stop.

Last edited by Tri; 24 Sep 2011 at 01:05.
Tri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2011, 01:09   #50
Korsan
Always MadcowS

I just want to point out how idiotic you guys are.

Kaiba, you hairy thing: I don't like you, but you are right (except the part about my origin and my humour, you d***!). Their rage leads to our satisfaction. Let them cry moaaaar

And...