User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 16 Jun 2011, 16:25   #1
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts
Tgv & nd

This round just started, but its never too early for some alliances to join each other.

TGV and ND have a full NAP already and began coordinating their attacks. What will happen from now on? What do xvx and ct think of this? will this bring xvx and ct together or they will remain solo. i hope this is not the beginning of block war

peace out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2011, 16:36   #2
VampiriA
Retired

VampiriA is on a distinguished road
Re: Tgv & nd

meh.. pple ruining the rnd with blocks already...
sigh

Apprime supreme hc, above MaxMilliaN
VampiriA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2011, 16:53   #3
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

apprime in making things up on the forum non-shocker
Unread 16 Jun 2011, 16:53   #4
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxmillian View Post
this round just started, but its never too early for some alliances to join each other.

Tgv and nd have a full nap already and began coordinating their attacks. What will happen from now on? What do xvx and ct think of this? Will this bring xvx and ct together or they will remain solo. I hope this is not the beginning of block war

peace out
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha
Unread 16 Jun 2011, 17:06   #5
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

WOOHOO I remembered my forum password.

Let me clear the air.....a revolution has taken place in TGV and I have overthrown Kargool and taken all of his possession. He has been a bad leader and there needs to be some changes. Since i havent played PA in a really long time and I dont know anyone I am nullyfying all agreements. That means no more NAPs, I expect everyone to be active 24/7 and not sleep.

Thank you

This message has been approved by the The Galactic Viking Revolutionary Council.

PS: Kargool has been appointed to the position of court Jester. He has no standing or powers within TGV and anything he does, say or agree upon does not reflect TGV.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2011, 17:07   #6
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

You may wish to newsie Nitz's gal for evidence of ND attacks
Unread 16 Jun 2011, 17:08   #7
Nitz

Nitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to all

Um my gal status says otherwise considering my gal with 2 other TGV got ND incs last night. Luuuckily Car and Auto didnt land on me, would never have heard the end of it from Kargool
Unread 16 Jun 2011, 17:09   #8
leknu
Ensign

leknu is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
You misinformation agent you.
RexDrax I want to join the council!
Unread 16 Jun 2011, 17:11   #9
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley
coords?
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2011, 17:17   #10
notsure
[TGV] Wots It

notsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
coords?
1:1:1

.... oh you meant Nitz's co-ords no idea - must have left the list in my other pants.
Unread 16 Jun 2011, 17:34   #11
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by notsure View Post
1:1:1

.... oh you meant Nitz's co-ords no idea - must have left the list in my other pants.
Since when did you start to wear the pants in the family???
Unread 16 Jun 2011, 17:40   #12
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

We've missed you, Max.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2011, 17:47   #13
notsure
[TGV] Wots It

notsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool View Post
Since when did you start to wear the pants in the family???
Somebody had to
Unread 16 Jun 2011, 18:15   #14
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
coords?
http://pirate.planetarion.com/announ....php?f=4&a=165

refer to clause 8
Unread 16 Jun 2011, 18:29   #15
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

i am sure i saw this thread last round.....or was it the one before.....

/me wonders off to the pub
[19:10] <coffee-> dont worry about Reincarnate he is an angry man

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2011, 20:04   #16
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley
Then how can we newsie his gal?!!?
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2011, 22:39   #17
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
Then how can we newsie his gal?!!?
That is not my problem
Unread 17 Jun 2011, 00:27   #18
nooboo

nooboo will become famous soon enoughnooboo will become famous soon enough

if the intel was good you would know his coords... or maybe thats the heart of the issue.... bad intel!
nooboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2011, 14:01   #19
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

last night they both hit 8.5

coincidence ?

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2011, 14:20   #20
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Two words:

Double booking.
Unread 17 Jun 2011, 15:29   #21
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by t3k View Post
Two words:

Double booking.
no shit? sherlock!

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
Unread 17 Jun 2011, 21:52   #22
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

They double booked another gal the other day too!
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2011, 22:29   #23
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

clearly working together as they can't roid on their own!

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2011, 08:02   #24
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0RPH3US View Post
no shit? sherlock!
well he is right m0 - just seen you like to troll on forums too!

thumbsup for that

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2011, 14:57   #25
M0RPH3US
idle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varok View Post
well he is right m0 - just seen you like to troll on forums too!

thumbsup for that
i am sure they double booked it on purpose! [/troll]

Unread 20 Jun 2011, 19:58   #26
DigitalZero
Round 1er

DigitalZero will become famous soon enoughDigitalZero will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post
This round just started, but its never too early for some alliances to join each other.

TGV and ND have a full NAP already and began coordinating their attacks. What will happen from now on? What do xvx and ct think of this? will this bring xvx and ct together or they will remain solo. i hope this is not the beginning of block war

peace out

This is funny, as we do not have a full nap with each other; infact, I see TGV incommings daily and I am sure they can say the same thing. <3 the lies though! Keep it up apprime!

Round 1 - 6: NewDawn
- 3,4,5 - ND HC
Round 7: NeMeSiS
Round 8,9: ND..then retired
Round 12: return to PA. NewDawn
Round 13 - Present: NewDawn, 35+ HC.

PA-Radio!!!
DigitalZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2011, 20:19   #27
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalZero View Post
This is funny, as we do not have a full nap with each other; infact, I see TGV incommings daily and I am sure they can say the same thing. <3 the lies though! Keep it up apprime!
Did ND get incs off Apprime, ODDR and xVx last night on same ticks?
Unread 20 Jun 2011, 20:39   #28
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

ooohhhh AD = allliance discussion ... all makes sense now.

no we didnt ... we got incs from same tick from APP XVX and P3ng ... next tick was ct with all the rest but not int he quantity seems more gal raidish ... then a few random TGV and others.

now for clarification im NOT saying p3ng is in on it ... im just saying they all showed up the same tick.
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2011, 20:41   #29
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0RPH3US View Post
last night they both hit 8.5

coincidence ?
wow ... the stupidity never fails ... hah. working together would not mean both hitting same gal as that would be dumb.
Unread 21 Jun 2011, 09:30   #30
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

it seems that.... as usual i was right..... tho i should update the name of the thread.

TGV and ND have a new partner. Insecure CT has joined them yesterday night. This means the 3 biggest alliances in numbers are officially a block. Who coud have seen that comin?????

Yet another round where apprime is forced to level the playing field, even tho app is again not playing ftw just like last round we want to keep this round interesting.

any1 wanna bet with me? i predict that after a couple night of incs on ND, ND will start galraiding and trow CT TGV under the bus. I will laugh if u dont see that coming. No need to be a rocket scientist to know this, its just history keep repeating itself.

peace out

Quote:
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
Unread 21 Jun 2011, 09:41   #31
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Max you must mean you are leveling the playing field after ND took incomings fromt he likes of the XVX APP buddy up after hitting an APP gal ... once again app cant do anything by themselves imagine that big bad nd hits a APP gal and app gets xvx and others to join in on retalling ... good on ya m8
Unread 21 Jun 2011, 09:41   #32
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

will the sleeping majority of pa universe allow this huge block to destroy the round? idk.... what will happen. But we can only blame 3 alliances if this round will turn into a block war

p.s. CT wont be handed over the win this round, time for another alliance to get it.

Quote:
Apprime
Unread 21 Jun 2011, 09:45   #33
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMagic View Post
Max you must mean you are leveling the playing field after ND took incomings fromt he likes of the XVX APP buddy up after hitting an APP gal ... once again app cant do anything by themselves imagine that big bad nd hits a APP gal and app gets xvx and others to join in on retalling ... good on ya m8
hmm i dont understand...ND gal got hit by xvx and its app's fault?

your logic is that each fort gal taht get hit whatever alliance it is, it must be APP who caused it..

pls MM pls

Quote:
Apprime
Unread 21 Jun 2011, 09:46   #34
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Oh and lets also point out CarDi's plan

1. Be APP who everyone is afraid of taking incs from
2. Get all APP into huge forts
3. Sit back and attack whoeveryou want and these gals willg et no incs for a long time until someone sees how big APP got
4. Then its too late APP value is already to high to do anything about it.

So basically your gals can get fat but we cant hit an APP fort? it was even only half of our raid two gals one not even APP. That = full on brutal retaliation

So by that show of force you expected us to back down and that means all your FORTS = no incs ... well thats well over 2/3 of your members in forts not allowed to be hit int he uni just because they are APP.

Its about time app had to fight like the rest of the universe.
Unread 21 Jun 2011, 09:47   #35
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Its a great plan to be a bully.
Unread 21 Jun 2011, 09:59   #36
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
p.s. CT wont be handed over the win this round, time for another alliance to get it.
I nominate #oracle

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2011, 10:28   #37
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
will the sleeping majority of pa universe allow this huge block to destroy the round? idk.... what will happen. But we can only blame 3 alliances if this round will turn into a block war
by destroy the round you mean not let APP value whore and run things like they always do. lets rephrase that

WILL THE UNI ALLOW THE BLOCK TO DESTROY APP's ROUND? Lets be honest here at what you mean.

OR we could let app value whore continue to have the top galaxies at forst, have no incoming and be un touchable, making threats to everyone who even thinks about their roids.

-----

Many rounds the uni sat idle watching app do this until it was too late ... like last round.

Quote:
p.s. CT wont be handed over the win this round, time for another alliance to get it
Thanks for backing up exactly what I am saying ... APP feels they control the entire uni, and that it is their decision who wins ... and because it didnt go perfect to your plan you appeal to the masses. So do tell me this round who was APP going to 'let' win? Oh gracious Max
Unread 21 Jun 2011, 10:30   #38
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:

Its about time app had to fight like the rest of the universe.
Coming from someone in ND......highly amusing
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2011, 10:34   #39
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
it seems that.... as usual i was right..... tho i should update the name of the thread.

TGV and ND have a new partner. Insecure CT has joined them yesterday night. This means the 3 biggest alliances in numbers are officially a block. Who coud have seen that comin?????

Yet another round where apprime is forced to level the playing field, even tho app is again not playing ftw just like last round we want to keep this round interesting.

any1 wanna bet with me? i predict that after a couple night of incs on ND, ND will start galraiding and trow CT TGV under the bus. I will laugh if u dont see that coming. No need to be a rocket scientist to know this, its just history keep repeating itself.

peace out

With all due respect, from TGV's side this was only going to be a one off, but clearly due to your silly antics from last night, we are now dedicated. I would like to make one thing clear though, the participation on TGV's behalf does not go towards any other alliances in the game, we are only in it to hit Apprime. If anyone decides to team up with Apprime, they will be the ones forging the blockwar of the round, not us.

I have the utmost respect for all the members of Apprime, and I do think that no matter how halfassed you claim that you are playing, Apprime on its own is a considerable force and has been for several rounds, the only thing that can prevent Apprime from being this considerable force is heavy targetting.
Unread 21 Jun 2011, 10:52   #40
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
With all due respect, from TGV's side this was only going to be a one off, but clearly due to your silly antics from last night, we are now dedicated. I would like to make one thing clear though, the participation on TGV's behalf does not go towards any other alliances in the game, we are only in it to hit Apprime. If anyone decides to team up with Apprime, they will be the ones forging the blockwar of the round, not us.

I have the utmost respect for all the members of Apprime, and I do think that no matter how halfassed you claim that you are playing, Apprime on its own is a considerable force and has been for several rounds, the only thing that can prevent Apprime from being this considerable force is heavy targetting.
Are you retarded? You go together the 3 biggest alliances, and then sayin gwhoever joins apprime will be the one forging a blockwar, AFTER you have already formed one side of the war?

seriously, this is a new low even for you. Uninstall

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2011, 11:28   #41
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
Are you retarded? You go together the 3 biggest alliances, and then sayin gwhoever joins apprime will be the one forging a blockwar, AFTER you have already formed one side of the war?

seriously, this is a new low even for you. Uninstall
This isnt a war on the universe, it is a war on Apprime. And as I said, we were only going to do it into a once off, then Apprime all of the sudden decided they wanted to attack our biggest planet to scare us off. If anything that just made us more resolved.

Got it?

Last edited by Kargool; 21 Jun 2011 at 11:33.
Kargool is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2011, 11:44   #42
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

Quote:
If anyone decides to team up with Apprime, they will be the ones forging the blockwar of the round, not us.
hahahahahh

are you foreal? a blockwar starts when 1 block is created which will lead to a counterblock. Dont want blockwar? dont start a block

but u mean u start a block to prevent a blockwar?

Quote:
Apprime
Unread 21 Jun 2011, 11:46   #43
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
hahahahahh

are you foreal? a blockwar starts when 1 block is created which will lead to a counterblock. Dont want blockwar? dont start a block

I dont think you quite grasp the concept of a block man.
Unread 21 Jun 2011, 12:07   #44
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
hahahahahh

no a block is started to hit the 'un hittable or we will rape youe' fattest gals in the uni ... who do nothing but threaten to ruin your round if you look at their roids.

If a counter block is formed because they feel bad that the fattest alliance in the game has incs, after ROUNDS of dominating ... then that would be a block war.

We dont want the uni we want not to be bullied and told who we can and cant hit. or who is or isnt goign to win 'because app said so'.
Unread 21 Jun 2011, 12:28   #45
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
This isnt a war on the universe, it is a war on Apprime. And as I said, we were only going to do it into a once off, then Apprime all of the sudden decided they wanted to attack our biggest planet to scare us off. If anything that just made us more resolved.

Got it?

Considering we knew we were going to be hit by the 3 biggest alliances, a few people decided to hit some planets to see if they could drain some fleets....I'd hardly call that an attempt to scare you off, but whatever excuse you want to use to suit your decisions....
Ultores
Unread 21 Jun 2011, 12:31   #46
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah err.. Apprime is getting hit by people wanting to hit Apprime, and (from this) Apprime is set to lose roids.

Can you tell me how having (any number of) alliances gang up on Apprime ruins the game for anyone who isn't Apprime? It's not a block if it's just teaming up on one alliance for being deemed either 'too good to allow to continue roiding without consequence' or 'a pain in the ass who deserves to be knocked back a peg or two'.

At least the propeganda you were posting on the forums last round made sense, Max
Unread 21 Jun 2011, 12:34   #47
Colt
Mercenary

Quote:

So basically your gals can get fat but we cant hit an APP fort? it was even only half of our raid two gals one not even APP. That = full on brutal retaliation
Sure you can hit an App fortress galaxy, don't think anyone has said otherwise, but to think that you wouldn't receive some kind of retaliation for it is rather naive...
Ultores
Unread 21 Jun 2011, 13:18   #48
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Wow max, you managed to turn into one hell of a whining bitch some time during the last couple of rounds.
Unread 21 Jun 2011, 13:42   #49
Blink

Blink is an unknown quantity at this point

I like bananas.

dS allied with Apprime just before the start of the round, Apprime stole their co-ords and proceeded to hit them. I wonder if dS will join the 3 top alliances to hit Apprime. Apprime is nothing but a bunch of cowards who will send their entire fleet at one gal. Nice force I'd say..

However I do hope Apprime loses this round quite hard to the block.

GGWP.
Blink is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2011, 14:27   #50
M0RPH3US
idle

Quote:
wow ... the stupidity never fails ... hah. working together would not mean both hitting same gal as that would be dumb.
no shit?

god...i am surrounded by rocket sientists!