User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 30 Apr 2011, 07:27   #1
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Nubdawn...

It seems yet again they are at it...

After a few nights of TGV incs across our top planets for some unbeknown and bizzare reason (i assuming NiTz is just an emo) NewDawn decided to join in the action and follow suit...

Lolwaves of 10 bs fleets on our HC and multiple other strikes across HeX's top planets...

Im slightly confused by there actions i mean are HeX such a threat to NewDawn becuase last time i checked the Universe page i could have sworn you were in 2nd and we were 9th.

Is this how your alliance rolls?? do you so severly lack the ability to attack any alliance actually near you in score or size that you have to resort to hitting casual playing mid teir allainces???

Or have you secretly napped everyone else because tahts what you do and were the only ones left?? I would love to know what is actually going on.. although i actually find it funny that we got them all covered and then some..

Maybe this is a symptom of DZ's obvious mental breakdown thats taking place this round... please just clarify for me

HeX is very flattered to be considered such a threat to ND and TGV that you feel the need to ptarget. When you finally get a land please let me know yeh??
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2011, 11:38   #2
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Nubdawn...

Nitz have been properly spanked for hitting planets that are totally insignificant to TGV's round.
Unread 30 Apr 2011, 12:45   #3
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

Dude since ASCENDANCY declared war on THE HORDE messages like yours aren't surprising me any more.

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.
Korsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2011, 12:51   #4
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

kaiba, its newdawn, when you nap 3/5 top alliances each and every round what else do you think they can hit ?

them using sk's on small alliances, pisses me off more though, cause that is completely out of line for me.

Anyways just start hitting them back, and take some crap flinging monkeys with

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2011, 13:39   #5
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

I presume that HeX aren't going to flak for any sort of alliances?
So it can be ruled out as a possible motive?
Unread 30 Apr 2011, 14:27   #6
[SH]Valle
Flying Hamster

[SH]Valle is an unknown quantity at this point

i think your intel is properly ****ed up
Unread 30 Apr 2011, 17:52   #7
Donar

Donar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really nice

Since nd has been crashing on oddr gals for quite some time now i doubt they are coming in full force after hex :P
Unread 30 Apr 2011, 20:00   #8
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

It's a ****ing war game, get over it!
Unread 30 Apr 2011, 22:21   #9
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
After a few nights of TGV incs across our top planets for some unbeknown and bizzare reason (i assuming NiTz is just an emo) NewDawn decided to join in the action and follow suit...

HeX is very flattered to be considered such a threat to ND and TGV that you feel the need to ptarget. When you finally get a land please let me know yeh??
So TGV comes after HeX for one night (yesterday, 4-6 planets) we are targetting you nonstop? shall we not speak about all the HeX attacks on TGV than? and yes TGV ptargetted HeX (in galaxies that were mostly friendly to TGV). on targets that were mostly roidfat.

As far as ND goes, i believe their focus has been on ODDR mostly, maybe ODDR were roided dry and you lot grew too fat for your own good. Also given my personal roidgain yesterday i'd say we did actually land some attacks on you. But i guess hitting both you and jinkez in the same night is a bit ****ed up for you.

Also i would like to apologise to JinkeZ, he's a good lad! allthough i didn't rlly attack him.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2011, 01:30   #10
Abort
Dumb Yankee

Abort has a little shameless behaviour in the past

We are coming for you Hex... our biggest enemy.
Unread 6 May 2011, 01:44   #11
Donar

Donar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
As far as ND goes, i believe their focus has been on ODDR mostly, maybe ODDR were roided dry and you lot grew too fat for your own good.
roided dry not really, but stagnation yes.
Unread 7 May 2011, 13:43   #12
DigitalZero
Round 1er

DigitalZero will become famous soon enoughDigitalZero will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Maybe this is a symptom of DZ's obvious mental breakdown thats taking place this round... please just clarify for me
Clarification. You named the wrong individual to flame in your post, sir. I have not had a SINGLE thing to do with ND's politics this round and that even can go to say I have yet to BC a single raid. I stepped out of dealing with outside alliances at the beginning of the round and who we are attacking (there was one night I had influenced other HC and BC to hit Apprime with xVx) and handed that over to Williams. I am sure both the xVx and the CT guys can attest to that because anytime they ask me to change the way ND is running and naping and attacking this round, I tell them I can't. I stepped from doing this, to working on our IA department and overseaing a slight overhaul we did between rounds.

For one time in an entire year, I can honestly say I have no ****ing idea what is going on in the Planetarion universe, until this week, where I still have no ****ing idea what is going on. Don't worry, I may be back next round! :P

Round 1 - 6: NewDawn
- 3,4,5 - ND HC
Round 7: NeMeSiS
Round 8,9: ND..then retired
Round 12: return to PA. NewDawn
Round 13 - Present: NewDawn, 35+ HC.

PA-Radio!!!
DigitalZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2011, 13:45   #13
DigitalZero
Round 1er

DigitalZero will become famous soon enoughDigitalZero will become famous soon enough

I see that post is a few days old, and STILL I have had 0 clue what was going on back then, I have more know how today than I did then, actually, I was on vacation that weekend \o/

- 3,4,5 - ND HC

PA-Radio!!!
Unread 7 May 2011, 17:39   #14
Killeah
Old Skool

Killeah has a spectacular aura aboutKilleah has a spectacular aura about

do you have knowledge about the 20k roiddrop at nd in the last 4 days ? . Just curious on how wet that weekemd was
Killeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2011, 18:14   #15
Killeah
Old Skool

Killeah has a spectacular aura aboutKilleah has a spectacular aura about

do you have knowledge about the 20k roiddrop at nd in the last 4 days ? . Just curious on how wet that weekemd was
Killeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2011, 17:38   #16
DigitalZero
Round 1er

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killeah View Post
yes, your typical PA gangbang. it was rather dry also, no lube.

- 3,4,5 - ND HC

PA-Radio!!!
Unread 12 May 2011, 16:11   #17
sk8_bordin
is behind you! o.O

sk8_bordin is an unknown quantity at this point

Its OK, they'll never find my planet
Unread 19 May 2011, 14:03   #18
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

kaiba, it's NewbDawn, not Nubdawn.
Unread 23 May 2011, 11:31   #19
Spawn

Spawn is an unknown quantity at this point

Maybe they just don't like you?