User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 1 Mar 2011, 22:27   #601
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough
Re: PT 403, ND Stands Alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
Was I wrong about ODDR's defence culture falling to bits at the slightest bit of Inc?
Some nights we covered all incomings on us, some nights def was shit, most likely lack of motivation of most people playing to keep it going.

shouldn't look into it more then just that. I mean ffs, ODDR has atleast 5 relays in the alliance, get your facts straight pls

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2011, 22:45   #602
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Kenny / DZ would you like to comment? :P
No.

But thanks.
Unread 1 Mar 2011, 23:07   #603
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeimdallR View Post
Some nights we covered all incomings on us, some nights def was shit, most likely lack of motivation of most people playing to keep it going.

shouldn't look into it more then just that. I mean ffs, ODDR has atleast 5 relays in the alliance, get your facts straight pls
http://kia.cthq.net/index.php?p=viewalliance&name=ODDR

please refer to the last 5 days
Unread 1 Mar 2011, 23:16   #604
Donar

Donar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
What you should learn from this round:

2) If you cant control your members from defending then dont agree to the no defence rules set out in the first place. It would be similar to me in real life telling my girlfriend i wont cheat on her, then doing the complete opposite. So lesson for you dont make a promise/agreement you cant keep
Nothing was agreed upon as far as i know
Unread 1 Mar 2011, 23:17   #605
Donar

Donar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really nice

Quote:
i refer to you to one of my previous postings that ODDR basicly stopped playing seriously a week ago.
Unread 1 Mar 2011, 23:29   #606
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donar View Post
i refer to you to one of my previous postings that ODDR basicly stopped playing seriously a week ago.
Don't you mean came apart at the seems?
Plans have been made to poach members off you for next round
Unread 1 Mar 2011, 23:35   #607
Donar

Quote:
So next round will be any different then last ones?
Get your head out of your ass
Unread 1 Mar 2011, 23:45   #608
vuLgAr
Bi-Winning

vuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to all

Quote:
Doesn't seem like he does.

H-A ODDR Apprime xVx VisioN HEROES Ultores
vuLgAr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2011, 02:33   #609
Firebird

Jesus Paisly you really are an ass! Wtf is your problem for 12 pages what really is your role in pa?? setting Fc's well gratz with that one 1st one i have seen nd pull off ever!!

As to your constant bitching at the ODDR lot has one of them touched your wife?, Im sorry for this onslaught directed at you but christ man give it a rest stick to the thread rather than the whine!

Now referance me closing/deleting that def call that is correct and i also will close every single one that planet gets as incoming we have about 10 people with fleets to send for def and allot do that from there phone, Therefore they cannot be wasted deffing an inactive planet that does not login for 4 days and has no number set.
Unread 2 Mar 2011, 03:11   #610
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

for some reason, ODDR keeps deffing me when I get incs.
Either that or my gal... cause when I login, I still have my fleet and my roids.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2011, 06:32   #611
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
lets recap

R38 Apprime had to assist NFI that round because guess what ....
Apprime weren't upto the task of taking ND on

Im other words I'm saying you are talking pish.
Here:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
militarily
I just can't take seriously the suggestion that ND are stronger than Apprime from a military point of view.

I guess I'll just requote the whole thing, as it seems you didn't actually read any of it:
Quote:
It is interesting that the same sort of thing keeps happening to Apprime. Everyone's afraid of them (for good reason), but they are not very good politically, which makes it hard for them to manoeuvre their way out of gangbangs, as evidenced by their complaining about it every round.

Meanwhile, an alliance that's arguably less dangerous from a military perspective than Apprime, but arguably more gifted in the social aspect of PA moves in to take the prize (CT). Even if Apprime succeeds in pushing them back down the rankings, others will happily take their place (Rock) and yet others are queuing up (xVx).
The names are clearly not applicable to rounds 37 and 38, but the point stands. In fact, if round 37 isn't a prime example of the mechanism I described, I don't know what is.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 2 Mar 2011 at 06:41.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2011, 09:49   #612
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
Here:

I just can't take seriously the suggestion that ND are stronger than Apprime from a military point of view.
The rounds in question (r37/r38) ND were stronger military than app
Unread 2 Mar 2011, 10:03   #613
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Right. R37 ND got taken out from 1st place by Evo and App in 3 days from a 10mil lead. At start of the round evo took the lead and got hit hard fell down the rankings to 3rd or sth and app took the 1st place thats when the gangbang on app started which lasted for quite sometime and they received inc from 3 or 4 alliances non stop while nd had none. So how was nd stronger than app? It took more than half of round to take out app with 3 - 4 alliances constantly targeting them and it took 3 days to kill off nd.
Unread 2 Mar 2011, 10:48   #614
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

Iraqi Information Minister Muhammed Saeed al-Sahaf:
"I triple guarantee you, there are no American soldiers in Baghdad."

MOST RECENT WAR MINISTER INFORMATION!

Quote:
Iraqi Information Minister Muhammed Saeed al-Sahaf:
The rounds in question (r37/r38) ND were stronger military than app
Unread 2 Mar 2011, 13:11   #615
Abort
Dumb Yankee

Abort has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterrrr View Post
Right. R37 ND got taken out from 1st place by Evo and App in 3 days from a 10mil lead. At start of the round evo took the lead and got hit hard fell down the rankings to 3rd or sth and app took the 1st place thats when the gangbang on app started which lasted for quite sometime and they received inc from 3 or 4 alliances non stop while nd had none. So how was nd stronger than app? It took more than half of round to take out app with 3 - 4 alliances constantly targeting them and it took 3 days to kill off nd.
it was many more than just App and Evo..
Unread 2 Mar 2011, 13:13   #616
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

Funny that you aint listing them. Also this is a different round and thread
Unread 2 Mar 2011, 13:40   #617
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abort View Post
it was many more than just App and Evo..
I was hc of evo that round. Did all the politics for evo. No it was only app and evo, osiris were hitting the top planet which was asc cause they wanted coolkat to win.
Unread 2 Mar 2011, 13:41   #618
DigitalZero
Round 1er

DigitalZero will become famous soon enoughDigitalZero will become famous soon enough

13 pages?

Round 1 - 6: NewDawn
- 3,4,5 - ND HC
Round 7: NeMeSiS
Round 8,9: ND..then retired
Round 12: return to PA. NewDawn
Round 13 - Present: NewDawn, 35+ HC.

PA-Radio!!!
DigitalZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2011, 13:49   #619
Cain
Awesome

Nice congrats!
You win the #1 rank this round with being able to count! GG ND
Unread 2 Mar 2011, 13:54   #620
DigitalZero
Round 1er

DigitalZero will become famous soon enoughDigitalZero will become famous soon enough

thanks cain! i just decided to stop by AD for the first time in a week or so to see if rant's and rambles continue; they do. i bet we win allcomp too, because we rock at that also!

infact, im going to try to nap the universe to ensure our win.

- 3,4,5 - ND HC

PA-Radio!!!
Unread 2 Mar 2011, 14:11   #621
Cain
Awesome

ah going back to ND basics i see? All this standing alone this round must have took it's toll
Unread 2 Mar 2011, 14:54   #622
DigitalZero
Round 1er

it must have!

- 3,4,5 - ND HC

PA-Radio!!!
Unread 2 Mar 2011, 16:50   #623
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

The thing that amazes me round after round is that people are still apllying to join these allies ND and CT. Almost every round they have 3/4 or full tag yet they always play like gash. Whats your recruitment secret?
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2011, 16:53   #624
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Presumably not everyone puts the highest priority on winning.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 2 Mar 2011, 19:26   #625
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Presumably not everyone puts the highest priority on winning.
Including rinoa judging by his signature.
Unread 3 Mar 2011, 02:48   #626
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

Quote:
oh that would be nice, they can have them, useless,selfish, lack of initiative and whining. I'd rather keep Yoshika then any of those.

if we got 40 - 50 next round i'll be happy

Finally retired
Unread 3 Mar 2011, 04:06   #627
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
Including rinoa judging by his signature.
Haha good attempt at troll man you been swotting up on 4chan again Im Afraid all those allies I listed we finished 1st or 2nd in the rounds I played, So either Ive been incredibly lucky in the rounds I played or I actualy done somethin of use. Oh except maybe Destiny that was a fun round with mates and never regret that actually one of most fun rounds I had. I think youve had more 3rd,4th,5th round finishes than me so dont get bitter in your old age.
The fact you and your mates have fallen so low that the only place they get accepted is ND shows how the so called mighty have fallen haha enjoy your ASC bg in SPQR nect round.
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 3 Mar 2011 at 14:44.
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2011, 09:15   #628
oil

oil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to behold

Great post dude
oil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2011, 13:46   #629
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

So.....

Why is a thread about pt 403 still alive?

:P
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2011, 13:48   #630
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa View Post
The thing that amazes me round after round is that people are still apllying to join these allies ND and CT. Almost every round they have 3/4 or full tag yet they always play like gash. Whats your recruitment secret?
Nevertheless this post requires a reply. (See my post above)

The problem isn't why people still apply to CT and/or ND, the problem is why alliances still have the likes of you in their tag.

Don't bother replying. This thread has lost my interest (after all, as i just said, its about PT403)
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2011, 14:30   #631
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Im Afraid all those allies I listed we finished 1st or 2nd in the rounds I played
Ah yes, NoS, Destiny and LCH. Well remembered for always contending for 1st and their outstanding all-round play.

Quote:
The fact you and your mates have fallen so low that the only place they get accepted is ND shows how the so called mighty have fallen
Rinoa doesn't rate me anymore, how will I ever recover :crymeariver:

Don't get an ego just because you're managing to finish in the winning alliance now that the game's down to 500 players you meanie.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 3 Mar 2011 at 14:45.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2011, 17:32   #632
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

Yo!
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2011, 01:04   #633
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Haha good attempt at troll man
Quote:
how the so called mighty have fallen haha enjoy your ASC bg in SPQR nect round.
I see what you did here.
Unread 4 Mar 2011, 03:46   #634
HeimdallR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy View Post
So.....

Why is a thread about pt 403 still alive?

:P
were at page 13, cause this round has been more exciting then the 10 rounds before, and allthough people been shitting about strategies taken whole round long.

untill last week we had 6 alliances still in shot for #1, so people that are not in controll and still whine so much can go **** off

edit: this wasn't a stab at you remy

Finally retired
Unread 4 Mar 2011, 21:05   #635
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

i would like to congratulate ct and ND for ending fourth and fifth. also congrats to rock who could ended 2 but now #3

well done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2011, 21:10   #636
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post
i would like to congratulate ct and ND for ending fourth and fifth. also congrats to rock who could ended 2 but now #3

well done
just couldn't help yourself, had to add one last moronic post before ticks ended huh
Unread 4 Mar 2011, 21:35   #637
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post

well done
Not going to congratulate ODDR on there 6th place finish for being loyal allies to Apprime all round?

As far as Rock goes, 2nd place is worthless.. They took the shot for #1 and it didnt work out, nothing wrong with that.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2011, 11:29   #638
HeimdallR

well if people would have focused on app in last week instead of ODDR, it would have been more exciting, but guess after our 20 player one day crashfest we were just to tasty

Finally retired
Unread 5 Mar 2011, 14:34   #639
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

would of helped if xvx didnt have their fence to protect and then nd switching sides again
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2011, 17:12   #640
HeimdallR

so you are saying, block was pissed off at us for not hitting app, but let xVx get away with it

Finally retired
Unread 5 Mar 2011, 17:55   #641
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

Quote:
so you are saying, block was pissed off at us for not hitting app, but let xVx get away with it
no probably more pissed off at the lies and deceit.
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 5 Mar 2011, 19:35   #642
HeimdallR

Lies and deciet wich ones ?
That one of our hc's decided not to hit app in the end, and being upfront about it?

Finally retired
Unread 6 Mar 2011, 10:54   #643
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Lies and deciet wich ones ?
That one of our hc's decided not to hit app in the end, and being upfront about it?
If you continue to bull shit on these forums i am happy to provide logs from your own HC room (now its the end of the round i dont care) of you lot agreeing to turn on Apprime and asking for rocks help. Then to see greg bottle it when he was trying to tell Apprime, and you decided to 'dissapear' The point of the matter is you lot wanted to turn on Apprime, got ROCK to do it too but the difference was ROCK had the balls to do it and try for first, ODDR instead after commiting to the idea, chose to just blatently do a u turn. So yes you lied. And in result of that you got roided. xVx on the other hand never stated they were going to actually hit Apprime, they were up front regarding the fence from the start. So does this answer your question?

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2011, 20:57   #644
HeimdallR

lol ? we never comitted to hitting apprime, just like xVx we were in that channel to listen to you guys, and i was only there cause i suggested to rock hc's that in order to win, you had to hit app.

that you guys thought that meant us hitting app along yourside is your fault, not ours. and i no way did i ever say, we were going to hit app period.

Well for the rest you guys presured an inactive hc (greg), into making a choice he didn't feel comfortable making, and he returned on that decision.

next time deal with active hc's that is my suggestion to you. and you weren't around during those "meetings" so everything you come and say on forum is "hearsay"

Finally retired
Unread 6 Mar 2011, 22:05   #645
[DDK]gm

round is over, you can cut the lies
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 7 Mar 2011, 13:50   #646
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
lol ? we never comitted to hitting apprime, just like xVx we were in that channel to listen to you guys, and i was only there cause i suggested to rock hc's that in order to win, you had to hit app.

that you guys thought that meant us hitting app along yourside is your fault, not ours. and i no way did i ever say, we were going to hit app period.

Well for the rest you guys presured an inactive hc (greg), into making a choice he didn't feel comfortable making, and he returned on that decision.

next time deal with active hc's that is my suggestion to you. and you weren't around during those "meetings" so everything you come and say on forum is "hearsay"
Lucky for me my HC had the brains to log every pm/irc channel convo they had with ODDR. And when i get home ill be more then happy to prove you wrong. But as far as activity goes and speaking with Greg, when this decision was 'u turned' you were no where to be seen for over a week. So dont think activity was your strong point either.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2011, 13:56   #647
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

You know, it's not totally outwidth the realms of possibility that ODDR never intended to take part in hitting App and were 'playing along' to mine for intel.

I'm just saying that there's no way of knowing what they were thinking (because they didn't have a public HC chan heh) so you can't say they "pussied out". Their agenda is there own and it's not for anyone else to tell them what they did or didn't do or why they did or didn't do it.
Unread 7 Mar 2011, 15:10   #648
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Arguably, betrayal is even worse than cowardice.
Unread 7 Mar 2011, 20:25   #649
Donar

Quote:
Arguably, betrayal is even worse than cowardice.
Depends what sparked the betrayal
Unread 7 Mar 2011, 20:30   #650
t3k
The Video Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donar View Post
Depends what sparked the betrayal
Assuming that's even what it was, of course.