User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 19 Feb 2011, 04:27   #401
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough
Re: PT 403, ND Stands Alone.

alright sry Kenny..

So how does my galaxy (apparently you're saying that he accused my gal, not me) cheating affect my credibility then?

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.
Korsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2011, 09:25   #402
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
Won't catch me playing for hex that is for sure.

Why is where you play relevant to what i said ?? regardless of what alliance your in your still a twat.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2011, 11:34   #403
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korsan View Post
alright sry Kenny..

So how does my galaxy (apparently you're saying that he accused my gal, not me) cheating affect my credibility then?
Do we really need to do this again? I won last time, Korsan. I'll spare you the quotes of when and how I pointed this out last time (but really it's to save me looking), and leave you with three words:

"Guilty by association".
Unread 19 Feb 2011, 11:38   #404
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
After recent events, need I repeat?

Isolate your enemy, focus and don't let up the pressure on that one alliance. Grind out a war. Boring but effective when you aren't as good as your opposition. Rotating targets is all and well good for roid chasing. None of you are in a position to roid chase.

Apprime have simply ridden out the storm and put themselves into a very good position and credit to them. Not particularly hard given that it wasn't much of a storm.

Think!
I get the point of your post there lok.

I do remember how subh (representing low - mid tier alliances) that round napped eXilition(round winners) because it did get heavy incs from ND and Angels(possible round contenders) that round and how that could relate to this round with the current alliances.

I did want CT to go 24/7 on apprime but never was implimented.

R15 was a more Eventful round than this one although this round was certainly better than last.
I remember R15 well, The magical vsh "support planets" which I got absolutey sick of constantly having to exile them out of my gal for some actives (Aka poluting the quality of the player base)
Glad the support planet rule was implimented as this stopped the demand for these sorts of planets. (Made Assassin an Epic MH as he didn't give a flying xxxx who he closed regardless of their standing)
Why you never make a public announcement of a war declaration on forums.
(Subh v TGV http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=188414 )
Because the big 5 exil,1up,angels,ND,LCH just basically roided both allies stupid.
Enough Nostalgia.

Here is a open question to AD...
Does ROCK have the minerals (I know bad pun) nessesary to go for the #1 position?

edit-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Why is where you play relevant to what i said ?? regardless of what alliance your in your still a twat.
Have you read your previous post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
Do we really need to do this again? I won last time, Korsan. I'll spare you the quotes of when and how I pointed this out last time (but really it's to save me looking), and leave you with three words:

"Guilty by association".
Checkmate?
Unread 19 Feb 2011, 13:50   #405
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Because holding people responsible for the action of others is totally reasonable.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2011, 14:07   #406
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
Then of course after this there was the famous log of Angryduck (CTs founder) in a private convosation with with Digitalzero (NDs HC) Regarding what would happen after Apprime were taken down. Angryduck of course brought us up as been the number one target and asked ND if they would hit us also.
Everyone is thinking about this. All of the time. The only reason apprime might not have bothered is that they know they're so much better than rock than in a roid-race you guys would need a lead measured in light years before the possibility of them not winning would come up. I know because I've been in that situation many times.

Quote:
But after this incident however both ND and CT did (i beleive) offer naps to ROCK (which Light is correct) However, i am of course not ROCK HC but i beleive the damage had already been done with regards to trusting either of these 2 alliances.
Neither alliance had actually broken any agreements by talking about hitting rock (and what did you expect them to talk about, hitting each other?). Breaking an actual agreement in PA is a lot different.

Quote:
JBG admitted himself that this round has been an interesting round and i do beleive it has somthing to do with ROCK.
Certainly has. Not looking good for the last 300 ticks though.
Unread 19 Feb 2011, 14:07   #407
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Because holding people responsible for the action of others is totally reasonable.
I think it is more that Korsan actually tried to defend his galmates of that round actions for ripping this pish out of the bug to self cover.
Unread 19 Feb 2011, 14:11   #408
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I think it is more that Korsan actually tried to defend his galmates of that round actions for ripping this pish out of the bug to self cover.
Lest we forget*

*stop laughing
Unread 19 Feb 2011, 14:15   #409
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
Lest we forget*

*stop laughing
Sorry it took me a good few minutes to stop laughing
Unread 19 Feb 2011, 15:01   #410
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Here is a open question to AD...
Does ROCK have the minerals (I know bad pun) nessesary to go for the #1 position?
It's not about ROCK at this point.

This round will be interesting if there's a ground out, focused war on Apprime, which if it's any good will be utterly barbaric in terms of fleet loss. Obviously this won't happen as the alliances attacking them are obsessed with not losing the initiative against each other. So what if one of your cooperators gets the initiative? You can play politics to get round that, later.

Not sure if that's what Apprime deserve mind. They've just sat it out, not done anything stupid and played tidily without doing anything out of this world.
Unread 19 Feb 2011, 15:30   #411
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
They just completly sucked at politics and tried to use 'playing for fun' as an excuse for bad political decisions. Rock had a shot for #1 alliance by fencing, and were almost favourites to get #1 planet as no-one considered them the main threat at the time (If rock had fenced, CT/ND would of hit Apprime, Apprime/ODDR would of hit either CT or ND... And if Rock had stayed in the block, Apprime would of put its efforts on CT (possibly ND but id guess CT were the main threat at that point).

Rock played bad politics this round, the way things have gone.. Rock would of been favourites to get #1 (in hindsight, at the time i thought that fencing would of just gave them a good shot at it) as CT/ND and Apprime/ODDR would of been quiet equal for some time and when it became unequal, Rock could of joined it to prolong it without fear of incs.
so Light according to u, good politics = fencing, get bullied and dont do anything back?
bad politics= dont fence, dont get bullied, fight back even if u could lose #1?

it looks like rock played GOOD politics, they didnt let ct/nd walk over them and seemed to have won the battle. im sure there members have more respect for them then u. pa only remembers those that fight back, not fencers! If rock would let them self get bullied, their chances to win would be 0. Coward alliances just dont win pa Light.

it seems to me ct/nd played bad politics. thats the reason alliances trust apprime more then they trust ct/nd.

apprime doesnt believe in the politics of threatening/bullying and backstabbing. coz those actions will hunt u back (just like whats happening to ct and nd). its bad politics and makes u look desperate and hated. thats what made ct and nd lose this round.

peace out

ps: the ppl that say rock played bad politics: they mean rock politics were BAD for nd and ct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2011, 16:14   #412
JonnyBGood
Banned

In fairness max actually has somewhat of a point here.Clearly it looks like rock played the political game fairly well given that they're in their highest ranking ever right now. Of course the round is hardly over but still it'd be unfair to say they've played "bad politics". They may have played stagnative politics in the sense that they've picked a side that's clearly superior and just stuck with it. They may have played unimaginative politics in the sense that the opportunity for #1 is clearly there but I doubt they've even thought about it. But bad politics no.

Realistically all this is just the end result of the fact that there are so very few alliances left playing the game. We have maybe 5-600 people in various stages of activity spread over 8 or 9 alliances. However it's not like the most active are concentrated in the top 2 or 3 alliances who are going for #1, or even that there are 3 alliances going for #1. I'm pretty sure ND had no intention of doing so until a number of ascendancy members joined them. I don't think it ever occurred to rock or oddr. For some reason, primarily because CT and ND have been contenders for #1 in past rounds, there's some sort of perception that these alliances should fight for #1, along with apprime and ascendancy if they played, but that everyone else, because they were frequently outside the top 5 alliances if they played, should just toddle along doing what they want. I mean, if ND and CT shut down after this round and their members went elsewhere what the **** would actually happen? Seriously?
Unread 19 Feb 2011, 17:47   #413
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post
apprime doesnt believe in the politics of threatening/bullying and backstabbing
you might want to check with allies of app on that, or former allies
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2011, 18:01   #414
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks.
Unread 19 Feb 2011, 18:09   #415
t3k
The Video Guy

Quote:
5 guys walk into a bar, 4 start punching the shit out of everyone whilst the 5th just stands and laughs at all the people getting punched doing the "look at me, I'm not punching anyone" dance.

I'd say all 5 were dicks.

BUT in other news, I never said anything about the guilt being implied through association to other people. More, in this case, the tacit implications of his "involvement" after being the chairperson of the 'None of us are Guilty Society'. Which in turn, transpired to be a lie.
Unread 19 Feb 2011, 18:47   #416
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

I don't understand why you guys think that this is in any way bad for me as I made that thread on my own.

And yeah, you all have to be right, calling it "caught cheating". I guess my gal acted like typical cheaters, so sorry for my dumbness again.

And...

Unread 19 Feb 2011, 23:20   #417
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Nice straw man. The whole "you cheated, so everything you say is wrong, wait, no, some of the people you played with cheated, that's why you're wrong" dynamic that this thread has had the last page or so is fairly amusing, but really not something I'm willing to waste much time arguing with.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 19 Feb 2011, 23:46   #418
t3k
The Video Guy

Quote:
Nice straw man. The whole "you cheated, so everything you say is wrong, wait, no, some of the people you played with cheated, that's why you're wrong" dynamic that this thread has had the last page or so is fairly amusing, but really not something I'm willing to waste much time arguing with.
Nobody said anything about him being right or wrong. His argument went from "None of us have done anything wrong. I see nothing wrong with the actions of those around me" (thereby condoning what had happened) to "Yeah, they cheated. It was totally wrong, and I object to being tarred with the same brush" (thereby trying to distance himself from the incident after he realised that people weren't buying into his 'no harm done' philosophy). I apologise for the overly long sentence, btw. Couldn't you just read the other thread again? I mean, I know it's probably more fun for you to try and make some kind of points in new and current discussion, but I think you've missed your window of opportunity to talk about that particular argument.

Also, for somebody who doesn't want to waste much time arguing about something, this is the second time you've felt the need to comment on something I've said. Go on, waste some more time.
Unread 20 Feb 2011, 00:09   #419
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Korsan's reputation is a bit offtopic. Not relevant to this thread. As when people created the Lokken: Is he shit? thread, you can do much the same with Korsan if it matters that much to you.

So yeah, politics.

Last edited by lokken; 20 Feb 2011 at 11:29.
lokken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2011, 02:52   #420
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

idd lets keep things on topic, haven't seen a "this a shit round" thread go nine pages in a long time

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2011, 03:21   #421
t3k
The Video Guy

Well I'm trying very hard to keep it going.

But I'd not say it was a 'this is a shit round' thread. In fact, most posts within the thread commenting on the level of enjoyment this round is providing is generally that it's better than most recent rounds.

It looks like Apprime may have the upper hand at the moment over CT/ND, but at this point you have to think Rock fancy their chances too.
Unread 20 Feb 2011, 03:22   #422
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korsan View Post
Fail.
How is it 'fail'? Read the first 3 words.. i'll give you a clue "i dont care". Anyone can type .search Korsan into there bots to find which alliance you're in, then try to act superior. However, I didnt care enough to even both doing that as you're so insignificant no-one cares. As i said before in this thread.... Goat Up Korsan.

and as for my post: Cain, Demort and HeimdallR dismissed it as completly incorrect, then i proved it right by showing forum posts and logs (which Assassin has confirmed were correct). So, if Demort doesnt even know whats going on and he's Rocks political person, WTF is going on in Rock. Hopefully, he's been trained enough that he'll do better next round.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2011, 13:57   #423
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

Light: in this thread u have flamed rock over and over. Only because they didnt want to became the flak of ct/nd.

the mistake rock made was joining CT/ND when they were threatened. They did correct this mistake and i believe they only joined ct/nd coz they were caught offguard and didnt want to get roided by 2 alliances in the beginning of the round. In the end they believed in their own strength and told ct/nd to fkoff.

respec for that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2011, 14:41   #424
Donar

Donar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really nice

Quote:
How is it 'fail'? Read the first 3 words.. i'll give you a clue "i dont care". Anyone can type .search Korsan into there bots to find which alliance you're in, then try to act superior. However, I didnt care enough to even both doing that as you're so insignificant no-one cares. As i said before in this thread.... Goat Up Korsan.

and as for my post: Cain, Demort and HeimdallR dismissed it as completly incorrect, then i proved it right by showing forum posts and logs (which Assassin has confirmed were correct). So, if Demort doesnt even know whats going on and he's Rocks political person, WTF is going on in Rock. Hopefully, he's been trained enough that he'll do better next round.
could you show us that again? since i can't bother to read up.
Unread 20 Feb 2011, 15:06   #425
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Weird how whining on ad about other alliances AGAIN proves to gain one more enemies than what one started out with... Who would have thought?

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2011, 15:32   #426
t3k
The Video Guy

Eh?
Unread 20 Feb 2011, 19:16   #427
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

What he meant is ppl like Light destroying the chance there is to work together with other alliances
Unread 20 Feb 2011, 19:28   #428
t3k
The Video Guy

I'd have thought that Light's ramblings have been fairly inconsequential to be honest. She's not in any authoritive position in any alliances so ultimately while she clearly has too much time to spend on the forums, I'd suggest that politics developed in the way they did completely indifferent to what she was saying on here.
Unread 20 Feb 2011, 20:01   #429
nolezy
Class Clown

nolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nice

Quote:
As much and all as everyone seems to enjoy criticising ROCK I feel Santa deserves some plaudits for handjobing apprime back to #1 for god knows what reason. Looks like a tactical miscalculation though as on current form there'll be a good week plus for the fattest alliance going with no ally eta anti-fi/co to get butt****ed.

Thankfully this should remove nolez from the #1 spot though. The embarrassment if he won would be too much to bear
http://game.planetarion.com/show_new...r6utnrkb2haq5f

Yeah, not having ally eta anti-fi/co can really put you in a bind.

Round 13 - Angels - Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Rank 21
Round 16 - Ascendancy - when im gd im not gd of when im bad i suck - Rank 56
Round 28 - Ascendancy - The Olympic Glory of Michael Phelps - Rank 21
Round 38 - [NFI] - Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Rank 30
Round 39 - Imperia - Purdue of Boilermakers - Rank 59
Round 40 - xVx - An Shi Rebellion of the Tang Dynasty - Rank 2

I'll always give you a hand.
nolezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2011, 21:10   #430
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

Well light I was brought in to fix politics wasn't politics all round we then made our decision and stuck by it which we have since we made our last decision.

To kenny dude due to lights bad mouthing of rock is why I chose apprime they never bad mouthed rock even when we hit them. But she may not be an officer means sod all but as I said in an earlier post people should becareful what they say as she pissed off many on rock with her comments. As what you don't comprehend is many rock read forums just don't comment.

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 20 Feb 2011 at 22:52.
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2011, 21:54   #431
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future

Oh dear lord, you let this tool run your politics?
ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2011, 22:47   #432
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

See Kenny?

Let me remind you that i am PR, when i speak you listen and learn. When you are sad i make you happy.
Unread 20 Feb 2011, 22:52   #433
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cain View Post
Let me remind you that i am PR, when i speak you listen and learn. When you are sad i make you happy.
I am poor. Will you make me rich?
Unread 20 Feb 2011, 23:30   #434
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

As a former apprime member, I d like to say alot of shit about ROCK and all their allies.
GO ATTACK APPRIME!

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2011, 00:44   #435
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demort View Post
To kenny dude due to lights bad mouthing of rock is why I chose apprime they never bad mouthed rock even when we hit them. But she may not be an officer means sod all but as I said in an earlier post people should becareful what they say as she pissed off many on rock with her comments. As what you don't comprehend is many rock read forums just don't comment.
And i was right to bad mouth Rock, as only the most stupid political person would base there politics on AD.. Or even worse, base there political decisions on one person who's just a member and not even highly ranked forum posts.

o and before i bad mouthed Rock.. Rock members wanted to stay out of the war. I only bad mouthed them after they had made there decision to be shit. So, dont try and argue that i annoyed members so they made that decision.

Edit: I cant believe you just admitted to being the worst person at politics ever :facepalm: "If you say bad words about my on the forums, i will go to war against you.. regardless of whats in Rocks interests".
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Unread 21 Feb 2011, 02:10   #436
t3k
The Video Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demort View Post
I was under no false impressions as to the extent to which Rock members read the forums, but I think them reading the forums has got very little to do with the point I was making. When Light badmouths a group of people (rightfully or wrongly) she's incurring the dislike of that group. I'm suggesting that because she doesn't represent an alliance, it's ridiculous to hold an alliance responsible for one person's views. Judging any group of people by the opinions of one person is nonsensical.
Unread 21 Feb 2011, 02:44   #437
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

people can bitch and moan if they like, but ROCK sits in 2nd place as we speak, seems their actions have them in a good spot....

sometimes people can be a bit quick to judge, it's why I prefer to wait till ticks have stopped to make arguments or comments about things going on during ticks
Unread 21 Feb 2011, 06:59   #438
GrandAdm Thrawn

GrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the roughGrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the roughGrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the roughGrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
As a former apprime member, I d like to say alot of shit about ROCK and all their allies.
GO ATTACK APPRIME!
why would they, apprime winning was their goal for the round so they are satisfied.

Their new goal is, as I have heard, to make players of opposing allys leave pa so they will keep hitting us till end of round with their block.
Unread 21 Feb 2011, 11:55   #439
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of

Quote:
Realistically all this is just the end result of the fact that there are so very few alliances left playing the game.
It is even worse than that.
Each round there is 1 competent ambitious alliance that wants to win.
There used to be at least 2 but then ASC got bored and jaded.

Then you have ~2 or 3 alliances that maybe could win but don't really have the balls.

After that you have a scattering of alliances that are effectively flak / puppets of the above.

In comparison the Scottish Premier League is very exciting.
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2011, 12:22   #440
VampiriA
Retired

VampiriA is on a distinguished road

meh i don't get all the rambling... so if apprime wins after a very exciting rnd, in which it was not decided who won at an early stage. ITS BAD

but if nd/ct get everyone to gang bang apprime and listen to them, and eventually one of them win. THEN ITS GOOD AND ALL IS OK.

and regarding apprime and rock making pple quit pa, hahah, plzz.. this is pa, and it has been this way for a long time. and Every rnd its the same argument. ohh ASC is destroying pa, then apprime came along and they are destroying pa... and all of you naggers keep coming back. Either quit or stfu tbh. Maybe go think about the real reasons that are causing your fail, instead of blaming others....

Apprime supreme hc, above MaxMilliaN
VampiriA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2011, 12:37   #441
t3k
The Video Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH_H_Crab View Post
In comparison the Scottish Premier League is very exciting.
Celtic ftw <3
Unread 21 Feb 2011, 13:50   #442
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk View Post
people can bitch and moan if they like, but ROCK sits in 2nd place as we speak, seems their actions have them in a good spot....

sometimes people can be a bit quick to judge, it's why I prefer to wait till ticks have stopped to make arguments or comments about things going on during ticks
Finishing 2nd is hardly an achievement, once the Apprime/Rock/ODDR block was formed it was clear that ND/CT would fall. Realistically, It would of been pretty WTF if Rock hadnt managed 2nd place. ODDR should cruise to 3rd place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VampiriA View Post
meh i don't get all the rambling... so if apprime wins after a very exciting rnd, in which it was not decided who won at an early stage. ITS BAD
It was clear Apprime would win ages ago, when it became clear that Rock would not switch sides and neither would ODDR. It was then certain when xVx started helping Apprime.

Its not bad that Apprime won, they were favourites after all. It was an ok round, better than what it could of been but far from what it should of been.

Quote:
but if nd/ct get everyone to gang bang apprime and listen to them, and eventually one of them win. THEN ITS GOOD AND ALL IS OK.
Not really, If ND/CT gangbanged Apprime, then there would be 4 alliances with a good shot of #1 (5 if you include Apprime).

Quote:
and regarding apprime and rock making pple quit pa, hahah, plzz.. this is pa, and it has been this way for a long time. and Every rnd its the same argument. ohh ASC is destroying pa, then apprime came along and they are destroying pa... and all of you naggers keep coming back. Either quit or stfu tbh. Maybe go think about the real reasons that are causing your fail, instead of blaming others....
Ive been through this thread afew times and i havent heard hardly anyone saying anything bad about Apprime. Yeah, Apprime manipulated ODDR and Rock to fight for Apprime to be #1 but thats what they're s'ppose to do. Its the other alliances which arnt meant to listen.

no-ones arguing Apprime is destroying PA. Even when Asc was dominating, it was generally CT or ND which got moaned at, for not putting up a fight. I disliked Asc when they were dominating PA but it was generally other alliances i blamed for the situation (except for the round where Asc blatently over-recruited).

Apprime came into this round as favourites and were expected to walk it. A block formed against them but they managed to play politics to there advantage and regain the lead. I think its an example of what Apprime can do when they dont simply use the carDi politics handbook of 'help me or i kill you'.
Unread 21 Feb 2011, 13:56   #443
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
Celtic ftw <3
Great result at the weekend.
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2011, 14:34   #444
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
It was clear Apprime would win ages ago, when it became clear that Rock would not switch sides and neither would ODDR. It was then certain when xVx started helping Apprime.
Seriously, why did xVx get involved?

"Hey guys, what should we do today?"

"I dunno, stagnate pa?"

"Sure, why not."
Unread 21 Feb 2011, 14:55   #445
Morkovka

Morkovka is an unknown quantity at this point

Let App win every round , who the hell cares , their dogs rock and oddr can be 2 and 3 , the rest dont attack them but just defend against so they will be very happy and dont send mails "recall your attack or we shall destroy your planet completely". Now for me i dont care about it no more , i think i will quit after about 30+ rounds .
Unread 21 Feb 2011, 15:28   #446
DigitalZero
Round 1er

DigitalZero will become famous soon enoughDigitalZero will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin
P.s: No Idea if of course this is real or not (maybe not?) but saw this log floating around and thought you guys might find it amusing:

[13:49] <[ND]DigitalZero> dude, im really sick of you guys not ****ing helping us
[13:50] <[ND]DigitalZero> so take the breaking of the NAP as just that. i am sick of being used and manipulated all round gm
[13:50] <[ND]DigitalZero> well done
[13:50] <[ND]DigitalZero> next time, dont make me a promise that you cant live up to
[13:50] <[ND]DigitalZero> and i wont have to promise you guys anything.
[13:52] <gm|away> **** you then
[13:52] <gm|away> running off to apprime i guess
[13:53] <[ND]DigitalZero> we will see what happens
[13:53] <[ND]DigitalZero> they atleast for one, said something about hitting oddr with us
[13:53] <[ND]DigitalZero> and probably going to stick to it
[13:53] <[ND]DigitalZero> thanks for being such "friends" while we take the rest of the heat from the block
[13:54] <[ND]DigitalZero> so gl reclaiming #1
[13:54] <[ND]DigitalZero> w/o ND
[13:54] <gm|away> hell its been without nd all round
[13:54] <gm|away> cant commit to a goal
[13:54] <gm|away> allways thinking in the short term and the easy roids
[13:55] <gm|away> hf, gl finding allies next round
[13:55] <[ND]DigitalZero> k m8! enjoy!

And these 2 wonder why ROCK didnt want to work with them? i wonder....
this makes me laugh, because I knew exactly how far this would get around . i knew of a few things that would make this an exciting round, and yes, once again i will say where i still have yet to see where i have lied to anyone. bravo to all who made it a dramatic, fun round;

ND and CT knew what needed to be done, ROCK unfortunatly drank the koolaid on the other side. That was the downfall of this round, and to be honest, when ROCK hit ND, I was completely fine with a 1v1 ND vs ROCK scenario while CT took on APP, however it never was 1v1 ND vs ROCK, it was 1v2, ND vs ROCK/ODDR. As for HeX, we had a BC make an invaluable mistake, but mistakes happen. When ROCK asked for the 2 day ceasefire, this is what I call ND's mistake, by doing this (without me) and granting them the days to think about this.

But up until now, this round has been a fun one, and thats exactly what ND wanted to do. If you all recall, week 1, we only had 50 odd tagged members. I said to myself, what can I do to make this round more exciting. So I super tagged to 80, and made ND a competitor and tried to take down APP with CT. That was my only deal I had this round, and it was one we tried to complete.

Say what you want about my credibility, atleast i am upfront and honest about it.

Congratz Apprime!

Round 1 - 6: NewDawn
- 3,4,5 - ND HC
Round 7: NeMeSiS
Round 8,9: ND..then retired
Round 12: return to PA. NewDawn
Round 13 - Present: NewDawn, 35+ HC.

PA-Radio!!!
DigitalZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2011, 15:29   #447
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

Jesus I thought Russians had a spine stop moaning pa is and has always had decisions people don't like, don't go using it as reason to leave pa as that's pathetic.
Battling through the round I personally have fun no matter if I on winning side losers that shows a measure of character.

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2011, 19:20   #448
t3k
The Video Guy

It's destiny. Or not.
Unread 21 Feb 2011, 19:31   #449
Morkovka

Morkovka is an unknown quantity at this point

"Somebody has to win"

Sure but i wont be rock being App doggies.Second ? is that the price they promised you ?
Unread 21 Feb 2011, 19:56   #450
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Quote:
Seriously, why did xVx get involved?

"Hey guys, what should we do today?"

"I dunno, stagnate pa?"

"Sure, why not."
Oh dear. You caught us. We were sitting here in our evil headquarters and thought about how to make PA boring. And ZING!! - we got this nice flash idea to stagnate PA!

You really caught us there bro

And...