User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 5 Feb 2011, 12:21   #201
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: rd 40 predictions... go go go

You seem to be under the impression that I believe people in ascendancy should inform me of what their plans are. They don't, and I don't. I still don't get why if it's individual people you turned them down on the grounds of not having enough space intag when you, er, did.
Unread 5 Feb 2011, 18:24   #202
Donar

Donar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
You seem to be under the impression that I believe people in ascendancy should inform me of what their plans are. They don't, and I don't. I still don't get why if it's individual people you turned them down on the grounds of not having enough space intag when you, er, did.
Actually we didn't, those spots were already taken.
Unread 5 Feb 2011, 18:49   #203
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ah okay late signups and out of tag people, right. A lucky escape for someone then!
Unread 10 Feb 2011, 10:48   #204
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

can some1 pls explain to Light that CT and ND were dividing rock targets for themselfs before they knocked out apprime.

maybe thats why rock doesnt want to work with them and thats the reason for rock leaving that block

is it so difficult to understand that rock wont do their dirty work and become the next target for ct/nd to farm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2011, 13:38   #205
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post
can some1 pls explain to Light that CT and ND were dividing rock targets for themselfs before they knocked out apprime.
Erm.. no we were not. why don't you go get the facts rather than trolling!!
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2011, 18:56   #206
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

just putting out some facts in here before we get the rock propaganda and lies machine kicking in... "CT is bullying us", "CT started it"

we have not yet attacked rock
as you can see they have attacked us, second time with app/odd etc.

Our position was, we wont attack ODDR/Rock unless they attack us, dam boring hitting apprime every night! NEW TARGETS!!!
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 11 Feb 2011, 20:34   #207
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

gm: lets look at the facts. CT/ND have been allied all round, forced several alliances to join their block. Pretty fast it became clear nd/ct wanted to get rid of rock. rock was smart to break away, really u shoudlnt underestimate them.

so ND and CT allied each other again ingame, ND then backstabbed Hex last night(Hex that earlier helped both nd/ct and joined their block)
ROCK didnt wait for them to be backstabbed as u can see what happened to Hex last night.

both u and DZ have manipulated alliances that was part of your block, you try to used them as flak and in the end stabbing them. You 2 alliances just lost all credibility. peace out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2011, 20:46   #208
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Max please stop posting, it's actually starting to physically hurt trying to deal with your fail.
Unread 11 Feb 2011, 21:00   #209
[DDK]gm

Quote:
CT/ND have been allied all round
Wrong

Quote:
forced several alliances to join their block.
Wrong

Quote:
Pretty fast it became clear nd/ct wanted to get rid of rock.
Wrong

Quote:
(Hex that earlier helped both nd/ct and joined their block)
Wrong

Can we see where this is going....

I'm afraid you would even Fail at quitting life!!
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 12 Feb 2011, 00:55   #210
DigitalZero
Round 1er

DigitalZero will become famous soon enoughDigitalZero will become famous soon enough

What gm said was astonishingly correct!

Round 1 - 6: NewDawn
- 3,4,5 - ND HC
Round 7: NeMeSiS
Round 8,9: ND..then retired
Round 12: return to PA. NewDawn
Round 13 - Present: NewDawn, 35+ HC.

PA-Radio!!!
DigitalZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2011, 03:24   #211
Donar

Donar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalZero View Post
What gm said was astonishingly correct!
no surprise there, like every round the truth is somewhere in between statements. unlike saying wrong I would like to see you give a clear answer GM
Unread 13 Feb 2011, 12:54   #212
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
gm: lets look at the facts. CT/ND have been allied all round, forced several alliances to join their block. Pretty fast it became clear nd/ct wanted to get rid of rock. rock was smart to break away, really u shoudlnt underestimate them.
Correct - Reason? Here it is:

ROCK origonaly joined the block of ND/CT this round becuase a certain individual which we shall call.. SickDeath, threatend my HC to either help them hitting Apprime, or have Conspiracy concentrate all firepower on them (baring in mind we were not allied or friendly toward Apprime we were just neutral at this point) Techincaly ND and CT have been working togther for most of this round also, ie they havent hit each other and of course were in the origonal block hitting Apprime so surely this does make them allied for most of the round which is what Max just pointed out? Apparently GM claims this is wrong. Then we had the famous logs (which amusingly the ND HC provided) of AngryDuck of course asking who the next target would be once the block was finished on Apprime, and amusingly the alliance called 'ROCK' was brought up.

Quote:
so ND and CT allied each other again ingame, ND then backstabbed Hex last night(Hex that earlier helped both nd/ct and joined their block)
ROCK didnt wait for them to be backstabbed as u can see what happened to Hex last night.
Again.. Correct. Reason here:

Newdawn the night my HC chose to hit Conspiracy (which i have stated in another thread i was AGAINST as i wanted to continue to hit ND after witnessing the way they have tried to manipulate everyone with pollitical garbage) decided to roid Hex. Now when ROCK and ND were hitting each other (After DZ napped with Apprime, the very alliance they swore to us they didnt want to see win) Hex was also hitting some of our major ROCK populated gals. At one point we had more hostile report stats then ND. I find it a strange coincidence that if hex were not part of the ND/CT block why they would be one of ROCKs most hostile at the time of when ROCK and ND were hitting each other. (After which ROCK then hit hex back) So techincaly ND then to show their gratitude of working alongside hex against us, decided to roid them dry after they had lost a few roids to Apprime/Oddr/ROCK. (the night we stupidly went for Conspiracy)

Quote:
both u and DZ have manipulated alliances that was part of your block, you try to used them as flak and in the end stabbing them. You 2 alliances just lost all credibility. peace out
Now.. this is sort of correct. Reason:

In a way i have no problem with Conspiracy, they have retalled ROCK for hitting them and they have succeeded and you wont catch me moaning about that well done to them and we deserved to be hit for hitting them. However, the fact it was SICKdeaths threat that caused us to allie with CT in the first place, plus the usal threats we got from ND when we decided to once again go neutral with 'If you hit us we will turn you into our personal roid farm all round' (ring any bells DZ?) Also the fact DZ admitted on another thread he bassicaly told oddr they either nap/stop hitting ND or he would speak to his members about exiling out of a certail galaxy to screw over ODDR. Those 2 me show they did indeed try to manipulate the universe. We also of course saw logs from both sides of private convos between CT and ND HC (as i mentioned above with regards to Angryduck) speak about us as the next target once Apprime had been removed from the equastion. Anyway, Conspiracy are in a strong position right now, ROCK have indeed been bashed by around 3/4 alliances and as i mentioned above due to some of the decisions by my own HC it was well deserved. However, unless of course your going to try some more fcs (like the one yesterday, we lost 10k roids but still managed to prevent an fc.. does this show the morale is low?) then ROCKs fleets will still be coming for you. So.. whats your next move?

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2011, 13:05   #213
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
So.. whats your next move?
What would yours be? I mean seriously, what on earth could you possibly want them to do?

Either way this round has definitely been a bit better than the last two. Even the amount of emotionally distraught people running around on AD shows us that. So it appears like one of my predictions came true at least!
Unread 13 Feb 2011, 14:48   #214
Donar

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
What would yours be? I mean seriously, what on earth could you possibly want them to do?

Either way this round has definitely been a bit better than the last two. Even the amount of emotionally distraught people running around on AD shows us that. So it appears like one of my predictions came true at least!
I agree, everyone got nervious from tick one when rock napped ODDR. then the fun started on AD
Unread 18 Feb 2011, 16:16   #215
Spawn

Spawn is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
How will they finish??

1) App
2) NewDawn
3) Imperia
4) Ascendancy
5) Howling Rain
6) Conspiracy
Well there is still some ticks left, so I suppose all is possible.
Unread 18 Feb 2011, 22:28   #216
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

funny

Its ok its all just predictions... so some ppl didnt turn up and others were bigger than anyone expected

Substitute ODDR for Imp and ROCK for HR and that could be how it finishes minus Ascendancy who no showed
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2011, 22:28   #217
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Hi. Time for round 4. I'm tired and lazy, so just some random facts:
* No one thought ROCK would make the top 3.
* Judging from the number of correct predictions Apprime would win, this must be the most unremarkable round I've covered yet.
* No prediction from Colt.
* CT and ND were both overestimated a lot.

So:

5 tobbe: Apprime, xVx, NewDawn
5 gzambo: Apprime, xVx, Conspiracy

4 neroon: Apprime, Ascendancy, xVx

3 Kaiba: Apprime, NewDawn, Imperia
3 Mzyxptlk: Apprime, Imperia, Newdawn
3 lokken: Apprime
3 Nitz: Apprime, Ascendancy, NewDawn
3 isildurx: Apprime
3 Light: Apprime, NewDawn, Conspiracy
3 nolezy: Apprime, NewDawn, ODDR
3 DrunkenViking: Apprime, NewDawn, Ascendancy
3 Dark-Strider: Apprime, Imperia, Conspiracy

2 Firebird: xVx, Conspiracy, Apprime
2 HeimdallR: xVx, Apprime, Conspiracy

1 Jeffro: NGO, Conspiracy, Apprime
1 Hunterrrr: Conspiracy, NewDawn, Apprime
1 VampiriA: Ascendancy, Conspiracy, xVx
1 Korsan: xVx, Apprime, Imperia
1 Greg: Ascendancy, Apprime, Imperia

0 Tiamat101: NewDawn, Conspiracy, Imperia
0 Tietaja: eXilition, Ascendancy, Imperia
0 Cowch: Conspiracy, HeX, DLR
0 kargool: NewDawn, ODDR, Conspiracy

Overall rankings:

10 Firebird
10 tobbe
9 Colt
9 Kaiba
8 neroon
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote